Seven

Od luvgirlmarie

Seven's life has been rough, she lost her mother at a young age and her father recently passed away months ag... Více

plot
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Characters
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five

chapter eleven

6.8K 158 42
Od luvgirlmarie

"Best believe ima still get it done." Cree said with a shrug. "And you're positive you can do this without June?" Jorge asked. "Fuck yeah. I even got a new plan." Cree said. "What would that be?" Jorge asked. "You'll see." Cree said with a grin. In all honesty Cree didn't have a plan. He just didn't want Jorge to back out the deal because that's a whole lotta money that he could really use. "When you plan on doing it?" Jorge asked. "I was thinking tonight." Cree said.

"Tonight? Sounds good to me." Jorge said. "Good. Ima need his address." Cree said. "I'll text it to you. Just remember what I said bro. He won't be easy to get to. He's got security all over his house and probably has some on the inside too." Jorge said. "I hear you Jorge. I'll get it done don't even worry about it." Cree said. "Alright. Just come back here when you finish to pick up the second half of yo payment." Jorge said. "The second half?" Cree asked. "Yes. On your way out it'll be a brief case by the door. Take it." Jorge said with a smile.

"Shiddd sound good to me." Cree replied grinning giving him a handshake. "Cool. And again tell June Jorge says 'Whats up my nigga." Jorge said with a laugh. Cree laughed with him. "Yeah i'll be sure to do that." He said before leaving the room. He got the brief case out the front room and was on his way. This day was already off to a good start. Cree pulled out his phone and called Seven. She answered after the fourth ring. "Baby girl get dressed. I'm taking you and a Cj shopping." He said as he drove back home. "Cree are you serious?" Seven asked. You could tell she was still sleep.

"YES!" Cree yelled into the phone. He knew that he needed to wake her up. "That means i'm gonna have to do my hair." Seven whined. "Yeah nigga. And don't start that crying cause I don't car. You heard what I said." Cree said before she even had the chance to say anything. "Okay Cree whatever." Seven said. "I love youuuu." Cree said smiling. "I love you too. And we hungry so we gone have to get some food." Seven said. "Okay we can go to Cracker Barrel." Cree said. "Alright well ima get up and do my hair then ima get dressed." Seven said. "Do sum quick because we don't got all day lil girl." Cree said. "Yeah yeah yeah okay bye i'll see you when you get here." Seven said. "Okay I love you so much." Cree said.

"I love you too baby.. Why you keep saying it?" Seven asked. "Because it's the truth. I love you so much I just don't want you to forget." Cree said. "Okay. Well i'm gonna see you ina min bae bye." She said hanging up. Cree couldn't keep saying stuff like that to Seven cause it makes her real emotional. She never had anybody express themselves to her like this so she was new to this type of energy and her hormones didn't make it any better. She was just so happy that she had Cree in her life and sometimes it just makes her cry. But she didn't wanna do it in front of him because he would be over dramatic about it.

A unknown call came to Cree's phone and he knew it was June so he decided to answer. "What's up nigga." June said into the phone. "Well damn hello." Cree said. "Man I'm mad as a bitch. I can't believe they keeping me here. Talking bout I threatened and assaulted a officer." June said. "Well you did do that." Cree said laughing. June smacked his teeth. "Them bitches ain't got no proof. King bitch a lawyer so she handling my case." He said. "Nigga have some respect, that's his wife. And what I tell you about calling women bitches." Cree said checking him.

"Aye nigga shut that shit up. You my lil brother. Don't forget who raised you my boy." June said. "Nigga I raised you." Cree said. "And I know you ain't talking cause yo ass stay calling Krissy a bitch." June said. "Cause she is a bitch. So just mind yo fucking business and worry about yo girl. Who been asking bout yo ass by the way." Cree said. "What her ass want?" June asked. "She was wondering if you was at my house and I told her nah you was jammed." Cree said. June signed.

"And what her ass have to say about that?" He asked. "She was sad and shit. I hung up on her ass when I heard her start crying." Cree said. June laughed "Nigga stop lying. Fuck she crying for?" He asked. "Aw I had told her you was doing two to four years." Cree said. June started laughing. "Man what the fuck. You sick ina head." He said. "Shidd that's what they told us." Cree said. "Nah man that shit dead I'm tryna be outta here soon. ima have to call her tomorrow. Can you tell me her number you know ion remember that shit." June said feeling a lil bad that her feelings was hurt.

"Hold up man I'm driving." Cree said. "Ight I got a few mo minutes left." June said. "What you finna get on?" He asked. "Man I'm finna take Seven and Cj out for the day." Cree said smiling a little. "Creation the simp." June said laughing. "Nigga shut up. You just mad." Cree said as he pulled up to his house. "I'm not jealous of y'all lil family. You know I never been a hater. But I need the number dude cause the call finna hang up." June said. "Ight hold up lemme go to my call log." Cree said. After a few seconds of him looking he gave June the number.

"Right on nigga. I love you. Tell the fam I love them too." June said. "Ight nigga I love you too." Cree said right before the phone hang up.

-

"Baby what should I wearrrr?" Seven said sitting in Cree's lap. Her hair was already done into a curly puff and she had just got out the shower. She gave Cj a bath before she got in so he was already dressed and ready to go. "Damn baby you look good as hell right now." Cree said looking her up and down. She had on one of the Victoria's secret sets he bought her. "Thanks bae." Seven said smiling. "But I told you to be ready when I got here. How long it take to pick a outfit?" Cree asked.

"But bae I just wanted to pick something perfect." Seven said. Cree signed cause he could tell she was about to start being dramatic. "Baby I be telling you to wear whatever you feel comfortable in. You look beautiful to me either way." He said kissing her neck. "Thank you baby. But can you please just help me find something. Please." Seven asked as Cree kisses went further and further down."Mhm just a minute." He said as he started pulling down his pants.

"I thought you said we didn't have all day." Seven said as she started lightly moaning. Cree pulled her bra off and started sucking on her titties. She pulled her panties off and started pushing his head down."Don't rush me cause that's what I was finna do lil girl." Cree said. "Mhm." Seven said pushing his tongue right onto her pussy. He wrapped her legs around his head and started flickering his tongue up and down her clit as he slowly fingered her. Seven moaned out in pleasure as she guided his head in all the right directions. Even though he didn't need much help.

"It feel so good daddy." Seven moaned as her legs started shaking. Cree got up and tongue kissed her passionately. She grabbed his dick and started rubbing it across her clit before  pushing it in. Cree started stroking in and out of her increasing speed each time. "Damn you wet as fuck." He said looking down at the scene in disbelief. She was starting to cream and it was such a beautiful sight. "Ouu daddy it feel so good I love you so much." Seven moaned out as she gripped into his back.

Cree wrapped his hands around her neck looking her right in the eyes as he went deeper and deeper inside of her. Seven could hardly take it. He grabbed her face and started kissing her passionately. "I'm finna cum daddy." She cried. Cree spread her legs apart and started clapping her shit. Seven moaned loudly and put her hand out. Cree popped it and put every inch of himself inside her. She started cumming all over his dick. He gently rubbed on her clit as he continued stroking in and out of her. Cree nutted inside her and pulled out. "I love you." He said kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you too baby. Now help me find a outfit." Seven said getting up out the bed. "Baby I want you to dress real pretty." Cree said sitting up. "I thought you said I can dress comfortable." Seven said getting out the bed. "I changed my mind." He said. "You always gotta be difficult." She said putting her bra and panties back on. "Just get dressed so we can go lil girl." Cree said laying down. "Well you the one getting all comfortable. And you not even dressed yo self. Don't go to sleep Creation." Seven said. "How you gone tell me not to go to sleep after that?" Cree asked yawning.

Seven laughed. "I'm not playing get up. Go get Cj and tell him we bouta go." She said. "Just gimme five minutes." Cree said rolling over. "Are you serious right now Cree." Seven said. She went over and started tickling him. "How many times I gotta tell you I'm not-." Cree bust out laughing as Seven tickled his feet. "Aye! Ight you tripping I'm finna get up." He said. "Finally found your spot." Seven said with a smile. "You ever tickle me again ima cut off yo foot off Seven. And I'm not even playing." Cree said getting up out the bed and putting his clothes on.

"Really?" Seven asked looking at him. "Yeah. I told you I don't like that." Cree said. "But you would cut off my foot?" She asked looking down at them. They were so tiny, she only wore a five and a half. "Yes Seven I would. And you know I would." Cree said. He had such a serious face Seven couldn't tell if he really was playing or not. "I'm sorry bae I won't tickle you no more just please don't cut off my foot." She said sitting on his lap and hugging him. Cree laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm not gone cut off yo foot. Unless you take too long to get dressed." Cree said smacking her ass and getting up.

-

"Okay what are you looking at?" Harmony asked signing. Quincy had been staring at her for the last minute and she was tired of it. She thought he was flaming her in his head or something. "Damn I'm sorry. You just really beautiful and I'm amazed." He said grinning. Harmony looked down and smiled. "Stop playing. You probably talking shit knowing you." She said. "I mean yo head is a lil big but other than that-." Harmony covered her mouth and hit him. "I'm just playing girl chill." Quincy said laughing.

"I hate you." She said rolling her eyes. "You love me girl. Just say it." Quincy said. "In your dreams sweetie." Harmony said with a laugh. "Yeah ight. Just one more day. Maybe two. And you'll be in love. Just like I am." He said looking her in the eyes. "Quincy you are not in love with me. We just met a couple days ago." Harmony said looking away. "What does that mean? I knew I loved you when I met you honestly." He said putting his arm around her.

"You just saying that." Harmony said. "Alright. Say what you want girl but we both know the truth." Quincy said. "Yeah. You just have a crush on me and I'm sure it'll pass soon so." She said. Quincy tilted his head to the side and looked at her funny. "That's what you really think?" He asked. "I mean yeah." Harmony said shrugging. "Nah ma. This ain't no crush and it won't pass. You'll see." Quincy said kissing her on the cheek. She blushed.

"What are you kids in here doing?" Makia asked walking in the room with a bag of McDonald's and some clothes for Harmony. "Just telling your daughter how beautiful she is. But she don't believe me." Quincy said. Makia laughed. She liked the idea of Quincy and Harmony. He reminded her a lot of Shawn when he was younger. They met around their age too. "Harmony you're very beautiful baby. You know that." She said coming over and kissing her on the cheek. "Yes moms I know." Harmony said taking the clothes out her hand.

"You have me and your father to thank for that." Makia added with a smile. Harmony shook her head and laughed. "So should I start calling you moms now? Since I know me and Harm gone be getting married. Or should I wait?" Quincy asked. Harmony looked at him with big eyes. "What? It's the truth." He said shrugging. Makia was cracking up. "You know what sweetie yes. You can call me moms." She said. "See." Quincy said with a smile. "I'm gonna go change." Harmony said going into the bathroom.

She couldn't believe Quincy said that and she couldn't believe her moms didn't over react. She knew she wasn't a kid anymore but it was still weird talking to her moms about getting married. "Well I was just coming to feed you guys. I gotta get back home and watch my tyler perry show." Makia said. "Ouu which one?" Quincy asked. "If loving you is wrong." Makia said. "Swear? I love the show." Quincy said. "I watch it with Seven and Tiana all the time. That Alex know she something else. She den stepped out on Brad with not one but two men. That's just a shame." He added.

"That's exactly what I said! Then gone try to act clueless and shit- child let me go before I be den got into it." Makia said. "Alright moms bye I love you." Harmony said coming out the bathroom and hugging her. "You gotta go to school tomorrow baby cakes. Yo daddy gone come get you sometime this evening." Moms said. "Momssss no. I don't wanna go please." Harmony said pouting. "Hold on what? This is absurd she can't go to school she's sick!"Quincy said. "She's not sick Quincy it's nothing wrong with her. I love you baby but you gotta go. Sorry." Moms said before leaving out.

"What am I gonna do without you?" Quincy asked in disbelief. "Don't worry I'll come see you right after school." Harmony said. "But what am I gonna do during the day? I'm finna fall out." Quincy said. Harmony couldn't help but laugh. He was acting like it was the end of the world. "It's okay." She said getting back in the bed with him. "No it's not. I'm gone be so miserable." Quincy said. "Only for a little while. And maybe when you get out the hospital I can transfer schools or something. That way we can see each other more." Harmony said.

A huge smiled appeared on Quincys face. "Hell yeah!" He said. "You won't change your mind or anything right?" Harmony asked. "Girl I would move in with you if I could." Quincy said with a straight face. Harmony laughed. "Okay well I'll ask my moms. She gonna say yes I know it." She said. "What about your pops?" Quincy asked. "He wont care either." Harmony said. "How bout I just transfer to your school." He said. "Well I go to college prep school." Harmony said. "I thought you said you and Prince went to Hazel wood." Quincy said.

"Prince goes to Hazel wood.. I kinda lied." Harmony said as her cheeks turned red. Quincy shook his head. "Wow Harmony. Why you lie to me?" He asked. "I don't know. I just didn't want you to think I was weird or stuck up." She said. Quincy smacked his teeth. "Okay boujee? Yes. Stuck up? No baby. You a lil weird but it's okay cause I am too. That's why we perfect." He said smiling. Harmony laughed. "But for real. I can try to go to your school. You can tutor me or something. I admit I'm a lil slow so you gotta work with me." He said laughing.

"Quincy you're a grade above me I'm not that smart." Harmony said. "You at a college prep school taking all honor classes. That's pretty smart. Matter fact pull up yo grades." Quincy said. Harmony pulled out her phone and checked her grades. Her mouth dropped. "What? Lemme see." He said grabbing the phone. "I have a fucking B." Harmony said. "Bae all the rest are A's. It's okay. Look you just missed a test. You can make it up." Quincy said. "No no no. FUCK Ms. Borodin. That bitch been messing with me all year and now she fucking up my grades." Harmony said getting mad.

Quincy was laughing but at the same time in disbelief. He couldn't believe Harmony was sitting here tryna go off on this lady. "Calm down." He said. "It's okay. I'm finna email her." Harmony said. "No-." "No. I'm finna email her. Because you know what my dad called up there and told them my situation and that bitch still decided to put a fucking zero fucking test grade in and now I got a B and I'm not gone be on A honor roll and my family gone be disappointed in me so this bitch finna hear it." Harmony said. "Baby your family won't be disappointed in you." Quincy said.

"They love you and everything gone get straightened out so don't go doing stuff out of anger that you go regret later okay?" Quincy said. "Okay fine. But next time she try me I'm knocking that bitch clean out." Harmony said putting her phone down. "When you start talking like this?" Quincy asked laughing. Harmony looked away and smiled. "She just makes me so mad. Make me happy again before I change my mind and email that bitch." She said. "Well.. If I hold my breath in long enough I can make my eyes pop out my head. Wanna see that?" Quincy asked smiling.

Harmony looked at him in disgust. "Don't ever say that to me again. Don't ever say that to anyone else again and don't ever do that again. Are you dumb bae? Seriously you could go blind or something. Like what if your eyes really pop out one day? Then what?" She asked. "Soo. You wanna see?" He asked. "No I don't wanna see!" Harmony said snatching the McDonald's bag out his hand. "You so feisty today. I likes it." Quincy said smiling.

-

"You sure you want that one Cj? There's some other ones over here." Seven said. "My son want the biggest truck he gone get the biggest truck." Cree said picking up the baby truck. Cj had the biggest smile on his face. "You gotta share it with Santana when he get here ight?" Cree said as they went to stand in line. "Okay daddy." Cj said smiling. "When is he coming?" He asked. "Its gonna be just a little while longer. I'm kinda tired of being pregnant though. It's tiring." Seven said.

"Girl be quiet." Cree said as they got up to the register. "I'm for real. I'm all fat and my boobies hurt like all the time." Seven said. "They look amazing though. I mean honestly I just wanna pull me out yo sweater right now and just suck on em." Cree said. The cashier, Cj and Seven looked at him like he was crazy. "What? It's the truth."  Cree said shrugging. "That's no way to speak in front of a child." The cashier said. She was a middle aged white lady. "Oh okay. I just don't remember where the fuck I asked." Cree said. Cj laughed. "Creation." Seven said popping him.

"What? I'm dead ass. Just ring up this damn truck so we can go." Cree said. "That'll be $602 sir." The lady said. "Um absolutely not. That might as well be a real car." Seven said. "It's all good baby." Cree said handing the woman his card. "Cree are you a gigolo? If so let me know now so I can prepare myself." Seven said. "Fuck is that?" He asked. "A male prostitute." Seven said. "Girl- lets go." Cree said before they walked out the store. They got into the car and started driving to Cracker Barrel. "Daddy." Cj said.

"Yeah?" Cree said. "I wanna watch lion king." He said. "Seven can you put the movie on for him." Cree said. "Yeah." She said. She turned around and set up the car tv and put the movie in the slot. Cj smiled. "I never saw the cartoon lion king." Seven said. "Bae you serious?" Cree asked. "Yeah.. I saw the live action one with my dad but that's it." Seven said. "Bae that's terrible. I'm finna pull over so you can get in the back seat with him and watch it." Cree said. "It's really not that serious bae." Seven said. "Yes it is. Shut up." Cree said pulling over.

Seven got in the back seat and started watching the movie with Cj. "That's the bad guy!" Cj yelled when Scar appeared on the screen. "Boy stop telling the movie!" Cree yelled. Seven laughed. "This movie is really sad when you think about it." Seven said. "What's sad about it?" Cree asked. "Well his dad died within like the first twenty minutes. I cried so hard." Seven said holding her chest. "It's just a movie girl. A cartoon at that. Calm down." Cree said. "Just saying, he did not have to die." Seven said. "Can you just sit back and watch the movie." Cree said. "You gone stop talking to me like you crazy!" Seven said. "Mhm." Cree said.

-

"Baby did you get enough?" Cree asked. Seven had a plate of pancakes, bacon, and sausage. A plate of French toast and a bowl of brown sugar oatmeal. "Bae. Are you making fun of me?" She asked. "Of course not baby. You know I love all this happy weight you gaining." Cree said. "More like pregnancy fat. I'm basically a whale." Seven said. "No you not baby. Only thing fat is that ass." Cree said. "Bae! You really do gotta stop talking like that while we're in public and while Cj's around." Seven said. "Do you think I care about what these mother fuckers think? And Cj good he don't know what I be talking bout" Cree said.

Cj was sitting next to Seven coloring on one of the kid menu's. "So do you really think my ass fat bae? Like all jokes aside?" She asked smiling. "Yeah of course. Hella fat." Cree said. "That's good." Seven said cutting her pancakes. "But either way you beautiful to me." Cree said. "Thanks bae. Since we on the subject you been looking real handsome lately. Well daddyish seems like a better word to me." Seven said smiling. "Seven. You can't be talking to me like this in public cause now I wanna fuck." Cree said. "Bae. Be quiet!" Seven said laughing.

"Cause when you say daddy I just have flash back of me in that thing and it just make me wanna kill yo shit. Damn." Cree said biting his lips. "Boy eat your food. Cj eat your food baby." Seven said. "Cj say grace." Cree said. "God is good god is grate thank you for our food today by his hands we are fed thank you god for daily bread amennnnn." Cj said smiling. "Granny taught me that." He said. "Good job Cj." Seven giving him a high five.

"After this I was thinking we could go to the mall. So we can go to the lil stores you like." Cree said. "Yeah that's fine. Whatever you wanna do baby." Seven said. "I love you." She added. "I love you. Can I get some of your oatmeal?" Cree asked. "Just a little." Seven said. "I want some!" Cj said. "Both of y'all can get a little." Seven said. Cree got a spoonful and gave it to Cj then ate a few himself. "This shit good as fuck." He said. "On me!" Cj added. "Y'all gone eat all of it!" Seven said laughing.

"We gone order some more of this." Cree said. "You act like you never had oatmeal before." Seven said. "It's been years. Last time I had some was when I lived with my parents and they cooked breakfast for us and shit." Cree said. "I eat it all the time." Seven said. "You be eating all kinds of weird shit. Like the fuck is a pomegranate?" Cree asked. Seven laughed. "It's a fruit that helps with my pregnancy but I've been eating it forever it's good bae. I'm gonna bring you one next time I come over." She said.

"I think ima pass on that." Cree said drinking the rest of his apple juice. When the waitress came their way he stopped her. "Can I get a refill? And another bowl of this oatmeal?" He asked. "Yeah I'll go get that for you." She said turning around. "I coulda sworn we didn't have all day." Seven said. "We do. I just got something to do tonight." Cree said. "What?" She asked. "Work baby. Don't worry about it." He said. "I wanna know details bae." Seven said. Cree smacked his teeth. "Why you being nosy?" he asked. "Oh so now you keeping more secrets from me?" Seven snapped. Cj looked back and forth at the both of them, staying quiet to see what happens next.

"You been holding that in or sum?" Cree asked knowing this was about to be dragged out. Seven rolled her eyes. "I asked you a question." He said. She remained silent. "Baby. Don't do this we was just good." Cree said. "Don't do what? You're the one acting suspicious." Seven said. "Just cause I didn't tell you what I was going to do don't mean i'm being suspicious." Cree said. "I just don't see what you're being so secretive for. I thought we were always honest with each other Creation." Seven said with a sad voice. She was really being dramatic right now and at this point Cree didn't know how to what to do with her. "Here you are sir." The waitress said setting down the bowl of oatmeal and another cup of apple juice on the table.

Cj slowly slid the bowl towards himself. They were too busy arguing to notice so he started eating it. "It's not that i'm being secretive baby. It just don't concern you." Cree said shrugging. "That doesn't stop you from telling me stuff any other time." Seven said. "Baby. We will talk later I promise, But nows not the time." Cree said dismissing the conversation. "You ready to go?" He asked. "No. I'm still eating." Seven said. Cree chuckled. She call her self having a attitude and he found it amusing. Seven didn't say anything else she just sat there playing with her food. Cree signed loudly.

"Is there a problem?" Seven asked. "You not even eating. You just wasting our time." Cree said. "You know what Cree if you don't wanna be around me that's all you have to say!" Seven said. Cree looked at her like she was stupid. "What are you even talking about? You really tripping right now. Let's just go." He said standing up. Seven remained sitting down. Cree signed again. "I'm not finna do this with you Seven. If you wanna stay here that's fine. I don't got no problem leaving you." He said. "Okay Creation leave. See if I give a fuck." Seven said throwing her hands up. "Alright. Come on Cj we out." Cree said. Cj followed him out the restaurant and to the car. Cree buckled him in and pulled off.

Seven sat there in shock. She couldn't believe Cree stupid ass left her for real. She watched him pull off and everything. "Here's your check ma'am." The waitress said setting the check down on the table. Seven pulled out her phone and called Cree. He answered the phone cracking up. "Hello?" He said. "Creation. You got three fucking seconds to turn the fuck around and come get me. Three fucking seconds and i'm not playing." She said into the phone calmly. Cree sat in his car laughing. "You done tripping?" He asked. "Cree stop playing so fucking much. You too old for that shit." Seven said. He pulled back up to the restaurant and him and Cj hopped out.

"Baby you know I wasn't gone leave you for real. I was just tryna teach you a lesson." Cree said shrugging. Cj ran to Seven and clung to her leg. "Teach me a lesson?" She repeated. "Yeah. You need to stop being so over dramatic all the time. You turned a little situation into something bigger than what it was and I told you to get up and come on. You chose not to listen so you got left." Cree said. "I hate you. I really do." Seven said mean mugging him. He paid for the check and they walked out. "And don't start getting in yo heart and shit. I love you girl and i'm not keeping nothing from you. I promise." Cree said wrapping his arm around her. "Mhm." Seven said. She put Cj into his car seat and buckled him in before getting in the front.

"So you wanna go to the mall still?" Cree asked. "Yes why wouldn't I?" Seven said. "I mean you said you hate me so I was just making sure." He said. "Just shut up." Seven said. "Nah i'm cool. I told you we was gone talk later so why you still tripping? What's up?" Cree asked. Seven signed. "I don't know. I'm sorry." She said. "What I tell you about that saying sorry shit." Cree said. "I know i'm sorry." Seven said. Cree shook his head. "You don't gotta apologize to me because you feel a certain way. Just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it." He said. "I don't know it's just. I been waiting on the other shoe to drop." Seven said looking out the window.

"Baby see this what I be talking bout. You be talking in codes and shit. What shoe?" Cree asked. "I just mean that everything's too perfect." Seven said. "What do you mean Seven?" He asked. "Every time I have something in my life that's good. It just always comes to a end." She said. Cree looked at her. "Seven. I thought we talked about this." He said. "Cree you need to focus on the road." She said. "I am. But you need to tell me what's up. Because I thought we went over this." He said. Seven didn't respond.

"I'm not Devon. Okay?" Cree said. There was a awkward silence. "And i ain't gone leave you Seven. Or lie to you or cheat on you. Anything. I won't hurt you baby I promise. You just gotta trust me. Okay?" He said. "Okay." Seven replied. "So chill with all these mood swings ight?" Cree added. "Boy please I get a pass because i'm pregnant." She said waving him off. "You know what I can't wait til you have da baby. Cause I be letting all shit slide but that's gone stop." Cree said. "I don't even be doing anything." Seven said with a smile. "You can save that innocent look for somebody that don't know you." Cree said as he pulled up to the mall.

"Ouu can we go to forever 21 first?" Seven asked zipping up her coat. "No. We going to footlocker first. Then we gone work our way around." Cree said. "But bae-." "Seven. Just get out the car." He said laughing. "You know what I need a new pair of shoes anyways." She said getting out. "Exactly. So shut up." Cree said getting Cj out the car. "You not gone get the stroller for him?" Seven asked. "Nah he a big boy he can walk." Cree said grabbing onto her hand.

-

"Seven. This is so unnecessary just get all of them." Cree said. She was trying to pick which pairs of shoes she wanted and it was taking forever. "I don't need all of them Cree. They're just so hard to choose from." Seven whined. "We gone take all of them in a size five and half. And i'm still waiting on them shoes for my son." Cree said. "Alright i'll go get all of that for you." The worker said disappearing into the back. "Baby. I really don't need all those shoes." Seven said. "I can afford it so I don't see the problem." Cree said shrugging. "I know you can afford it but I don't wanna spend too much of your money. I would be just fine without it Cree. Having you is enough." Seven said.

Cree smiled. He could tell Seven really was in love with him. "Don't worry bout spending too much of my money baby. You won't. Whatever you want just tell me and i'll get it." He said. "Well. Since we're on the subject. I've always wanted a pet monkey." Seven said smiling as they walked up to the register to get the shoes. "Cj you want a monkey?" She asked. "Yeah!" Cj said not even knowing what she was talking about. "I'm not getting y'all no damn monkey." Cree said laughing. "Why not?" Seven asked pouting. "Just look at y'all. Neither one of y'all responsible enough for one and i'm definitely not taking care of that muhfucker." He said.

"You're no fun at all." Seven said. "Maybe in the future bae." Cree said kissing her on the cheek. "Look look!" Cj said touching Seven's leg and pointing at the disney store. She smiled. They both looked at Cree. "I don't know what y'all looking at me for. I'm not going but y'all can knock y'all selves out." He said. "Baee..You gotta come please." Seven said poking her bottom lip out. "That's not gone work on me." He said with a laugh. She kept it poked out for a few more seconds. "Ight but we only go be in there a couple minutes." He said as he got their bags for the cashier.

They walked in the store and Seven and Cj's eyes lit up. Cree signed. He could tell they definitely were gonna be in there for more than a couple minutes. He found a nice spot for him to sit down and wait on them to finish. They were looking at the Lion king section and picking up different toys to play with. "Simba!" Cj said picking up a stuffed lion with a big smile on his face. Seven laughed. She loved being around him and she really couldn't wait for Santana to come. She had a feeling they were going to be really close.

"I have an idea." Seven said. "How bout we get matching shirts! And you can get Simba too." She said. Cj nodded his head yes and grabbed a few more stuffed characters off the shelf. Seven grabbed a couple shirts in the both of their sizes and went to find Cree. When he saw them he shook his head. "Okay we're ready." Seven said. "For somebody who ain't even seen the original Lion king movie you sure got a lot of they stuff." He said as they stood in line. "Cree why don't you just mind your business?" Seven asked. "Girl shut up." He said. "For real. Always worried about me for what?" She asked.

"Because you my girl and- I don't gotta explain myself to you." Cree said coming to his senses. Seven laughed. "You really get on my nerves you know that?" She said. "Yeah. But you signed up for it so ion wanna hear it." Cree said. "I know. What did I get myself into?" Seven said. Cree smiled and kissed her neck. "Bae. Don't start." She said. "I'm not! I'm just showing you some love." He said. "That's how it always starts." Seven said with a small smile.

-

Cut this chapter short because i'm tried guys.
sorry for the wait..

Comments?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

234K 6.5K 31
Two young teens are in love and wants to be where the others is 'To The Top". Going through ups and downs the most horrible thing happened after gett...
211K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...