Biker's Savior (MC #2)

Door Grimmy27

Katherine is done with her life. She wants to get away from everything and start anew, leaving her previous l... Meer

Chapter 1 - Katherine
Chapter 2 - Killer
Chapter 3 - Katherine
Chapter 4 - Killer
Chapter 5 - Katherine
Chapter 6 - Killer
Chapter 7 - Katherine
Chapter 9 - Katherine
Chapter 10 - Killer
Chapter 11 - Katherine
Chapter 12 - Killer
Chapter 13 - Katherine
Chapter 14 - Killer
Chapter 15 - Katherine
Chapter 16 - Killer
Chapter 17 - Killer
Chapter 18 - Katherine
Chapter 19 - Killer
Chapter 20 - Katherine
Chapter 21 - Katherine
Chapter 22 - Killer
Chapter 23 - Katherine
Chapter 24 - Killer
Chapter 25 - Katherine
Chapter 26 - Killer
Chapter 27 - Katherine
Chapter 28 - Killer
Chapter 29 - Katherine
Chapter 30 - Katherine
Chapter 31 - Wolf
Chapter 32 - Killer
Chapter 33 - Katherine
Chapter 34 - Tank
Chapter 35 - Killer
Chapter 36 - Katherine
Chapter 37 - Killer
Chapter 38 - Katherine
Chapter 39 - Katherine
Chapter 40 - Killer
Chapter 41 - Katherine
Chapter 42 - Tank
Chapter 43 - Killer
Chapter 44 - Lia
Chapter 45 - Katherine
Chapter 46 - Katherine
Chapter 47 - Killer
Chapter 48 - Killer
Chapter 49 - Katherine
Chapter 50 - Killer
Chapter 51 - Katherine
Chapter 52 - Killer
Chapter 53 - Katherine
Chapter 54 - Killer
Chapter 55 - Katherine
Chapter 56 - Killer
Chapter 57 - Katherine
Chapter 58 - Killer
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Killer

28.2K 715 53
Door Grimmy27

The guy that betrayed the club along with his boss few months ago writhes in agony as I pull out another one of his teeth. Tank decided that he's not worth interrogating, cause we have all the proof we need to know who worked against us.

I have already flayed they guy's arms, ripped his fingernails, broke his legs yet he still says nothing about the 'secret informant' he mentioned by accident. He's so stupidly stubborn it almost makes me laugh.

We got the guy as soon as we came to town; he was stupid enough to hide in his house, just as Tank expected. Thankfully for us, fucker lived alone, so we don't have to worry about anyone bothering us.

I brought the guy to his own basement, which was filled with gym equipment. I immediately secured him to one of the benches and began the interrogation. Right now I need to be the Shadow Warrior Killer, not the sweet Killian my cupcake came to know.

Tank and Don laugh loudly when the little traitor pisses himself after I pull out another tooth.

"Tell us who's giving you intel." Tank orders, lighting up a cigarette. I give him a questioning look. "Don't tell Treasure, she doesn't like it when I smoke." He chuckles.

The guy lying in front of me cries pathetically, begging for mercy again. I pluck out one of his eyes, causing him to scream in pain. "Okay, okay! – he cries out – There's a guy! He comes to the club once a week. He would meet with boss in his office then leave after two hours or so." I knew he would break.

"Who is he?"

"I don't know!"

"WHO IS HE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!"

"WHO?!"

"Lincoln! I only know his name's Lincoln!" The guy finally gives up after I rip off the skin from his scalp. I pause for a moment, letting him catch a breath.

"Lincoln who?" Tank gets up from his seat, glaring at the guy.

"I don't know. I only caught his name once. Please, I really don't know."

"Killer, get rid of him. He's useless now." Tank orders then walks away. I quickly slice the guy's throat before taking his body outside to bury him.

It was already late when we got here, so it's really dark outside when I bury the body. Normally I would have to look for a convenient place to take it, but the house is in a pretty secluded area, about two miles from a graveyard. Perfect location for a dead man.

I just want to finish this job quickly so I can go back to Walford to my Cupcake. I don't like leaving her, even if it's for few hours or a day. I want to be with her as often as I can.

"Killer." I hear Don call out from somewhere behind me.

"What's up?" I turn to him, lifting the bottom of my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face.

"I'm heading back to the club, but Tank said that if you don't want to walk back home, you should hurry. He's already waiting in the truck." He points his thumb over his shoulder with a chuckle.

"Couldn't he fucking tell me that himself?"

"He's talking to Gun about the next gun run. He just asked me to relay the message." He laughs, showing me a crumpled piece of paper with Tank's ugly scribbles on it. I shake my head at the Prez's ridiculousness. After he got with Treasure he got even weirder than before. Last year, after she left to college, he got really depressed; he was moody and would snap at anyone even looking at him the wrong way. But ever since he claimed Treasure as his, his personality made a freaking 180. He's a completely changed man.

Just like I am right now. With my Cupcake, I don't even think about the horrors of my past or the nightmares that plague my mind all the time.

I give a curt nod to Don then walk to the black truck Tank's waiting in, cracking my joints on the way.

"Change your shirt. It stinks." Tank laughs when I open the passenger door, making me groan and go to the back of the car.

"You're the one that didn't give me a chance to take a shower." I take a towel from the trunk, wiping off the sweat from my torso before putting on a spare shirt.

"Don't say you don't want to go back yet. I saw the way you're with Katherine. – I glare at him, making him chuckle – Don't get me wrong, it's good to know you're finally getting over what happened." I look out the window, avoiding the topic. Tank is the only one that knows what happened while I was still in the army and why I'm the way I am, but I don't want him to feel like he has to watch over me all the time.

"What are you trying to say, Tank?"

"I'm not saying anything. I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you. I never thought that I'd see you so... soft." I punch his shoulder harshly when I see him trying to stifle his laugh.

"Still think I'm soft?" I mock with a smirk.

Tank only laughs, shaking his head. "That fucking hurt! You better hope Treasure doesn't see the bruise. She's been extremely hormonal lately and I'm not sure even you would want to face her when she's angry."

"Angry pregnant woman? No thank you, I'm not suicidal." I shudder at the thought. If there's anyone that I would refer to as 'scary' it would be a pregnant woman. They're unpredictable and that makes them dangerous.

"That's new. – Tank gives me a inquisitive glance – But I'm glad to hear it." He pats my shoulder then turns back to the road.

I know exactly why he's so surprised.

I tried to kill myself before.

More than once.

I used to think about ending my life number of times, but now... I can't imagine that. I have Cupcake to come back to; I can't afford getting hurt or killed. My Cupcake would be sad.

At least I hope so. She did say she likes me, but I wonder how would she react if something happened to me. I know for sure that I would go crazy if anything happened to her. I would destroy anyone who as much as touched her, I would kill anyone that dared hurt her.

Thanks to Tank speeding, we reach the clubhouse in record time. We were supposed to go back tomorrow, but I'm guessing Prez didn't want to stay away from his woman for too long. I understand the feeling.

"I'm going for a shower." I announce as I walk down the hallway to my room while Tank heads to his. It's almost 4 am, so I'm half expecting Katherine to walk out of her bedroom. I noticed she always wakes up extremely early.

After I'm done with the shower, I go back to the common room, needing a drink. I'm guessing everyone's asleep, since there's no one here. As I sit in silence, I catch some noise from the basement.

Not minding that I have no shirt on, I go to what Maggie calls the 'beauty room', where I'm met by the sight of sleeping Treasure and a bunch of drunken girls. One of them is none other than Cupcake.

"Oh, look who's here!" One of the girls exclaims happily, slowly sauntering towards me. Before she can reach me, she's shoved away by Cupcake. I stare shocked as my sweet little Katherine clutches onto my arm possessively.

"Back off, witch. He's mine!" She slurs, snuggling into my side.

The girl pouts but walks away. I look down at my Cupcake, smiling when I see her already staring at me. "You're so handsome" She sighs dreamily, making me chuckle. I don't do anything as my cute girl runs her hands all over my chest and stomach, giggling happily as she does it. She's so fucking cute!!!

After she decides she's done groping me, she puts her arms around my waist and presses her face against my chest, giggling quietly. "Your hair tickles."

I only chuckle at her. She's adorable. "Why don't we take you to bed, hmm?" I cup her face gently staring into those sweet green eyes.

"But I'm not sleepy yet!" She whines, pouting at me.

"So what do you want to do?" I smile softly.

She seems to think about it for a moment, just staring at my chest. I noticed she does it a lot, especially when I'm shirtless.

I hear someone walk behind me then sigh in relief when he reaches the room.

"Should've known she'd be here." Tank laughs quietly. He goes straight to Treasure's sleeping form, sitting beside her on the couch. He takes out his phone and calls someone, while I keep standing in the doorway with Cupcake glued to my front.

"Hey Jared, sorry to wake you up... Can you come pick up your wife? She's quite drunk." He laughs, glancing around the room. Samantha, Blake's mother, and Maggie are dancing on the bar that stands by a wall, with few women cheering them on while another few girls are passed out on the massage chairs in the corner. Those women know how to party, that's for sure.

"Killian? Killy? My bear? My furry baby?" Small fingers scratch my chest, getting my attention. I look back at Katherine, who's been running her fingers over my chest, scratching it like a kitten that wants something.

"Bear? Furry baby? – I laugh – Where did that come from?"

"You're so hairy and big... - Cupcake giggles, threading her fingers through my chest hair pointedly – Like a bear."

"Is that so? – I stroke her cheek gently – What is it, my sweet?"

"I want to go to bed." She quietly says, like it's a big secret.

"Alright then. – I pick her up bridal style, cradling her to my chest – As my lady wishes."

"Wait. – she puts her hands around my neck, leaning up to my ear – I want to go to your bed." She whispers before pressing her lips behind my ear. Fucking hell! Does she even know what she's doing to me?!

"You're drunk, I don't think this is a good idea." I try to negotiate, walking out of the room, but she stays quiet. I notice Tank picking Treasure up and going behind me, but I ignore him. I'm more concentrated on not coming in my fucking jeans as Cupcake keeps kissing my neck and face, running her dainty fingers over any part of my body visible.

Katherine keeps giggling and squirming in my arms as I take her to my room. She's completely drunk and I don't want to leave her alone. Who knows what can happen when she's like this.

"Killy? – Cupcake pouts sadly when I lay her on the bed – Do you like me?"

I sigh heavily, sitting beside her and cupping her small face, brushing her hair away from her eyes. "I do."

"But do you like like me?"

"I do."

"Will you get bored of me?"

"I won't."

"Will you lie with me?"

"If that's what you want."

"That's not an answer." She grumbles, burying her face in my pillow sulkily.

I only smile at her then get on the bed from the other side, spooning Cupcake's small body and tightly wrapping my arms around her. I press a loving kiss to the top of her head, making her giggle and turn around in my arms. "See? It wasn't so hard. - she teases - You're so warm." She presses her face into my chest, cuddling up to me before her breathing slows down as she falls asleep.

Soon I feel my own eyes close and I press my face to Katherine's hair, taking in her sweet scent before letting the sleep come. For the first time in years I feel it'll be a peaceful one.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

436K 19.5K 51
Rose: My new con. Find and possibly kill Briac Bledig. The man who is said to have killed my brother. I hide everything, it's my job. The life of a...
23.5K 1.2K 34
The estranged daughter of a Hell's Tribe MC member, Maggie Campbell returns home to Tooele with a startling revelation. Secretive and distant from ev...
194K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
828K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...