A FATED LOVE

Por yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 12

7.9K 420 127
Por yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next day

Next morning of Mumbai city brought new breaking news which become spice for normal public for their regular gossips. This news become surprised for few people and shocked for few, disappointment for Kapoor family and pulled floor beneath deceiver couple and beyond happy news for few one of them is Naina who is literally dancing.

Swara was sleeping peacefully in Sanskar's embrace (they didn't took step ahead in their relation but become solace for each other), just then her mobile ring loudly making both of their sleep disturb.

" hello"........ Swara said in sleepy tone with still closing eyes.

" sleeping beauty get up"........ Swara heard large shout of Naina, she got up with jerk and closed her ears with fingers.

" Naina are you mad? Who shouts like this?"......... Swara too shouts loudly.

Sanskar woke up with jerk by Swara's shout......" what happened Swara? Why you shouta like this?"......... Sanskar asked in concern and before her reply Naina laughed loudly at the other end of the call.

" you, you shout like this"....... Naina replied to Swara.

" shut up and tell me why did you call early morning"....... Swara scolds her.

Sanskar asked through raised eye brows what is this and whom she is talking at this hour and in reply Swara mouthed him by saying 'Naina', Sanskar nod his head and got down from bed.

" morning beauty switch on the tv fast"........ Naina replied Swara.

" tv such early morning why?"....... Swara asked in confusion and Sanskar also stopped at his place who was moving towards washroom.

" do as I am saying, switched on the tv to news channel, you will get the result of your hard work"....... Naina said softly and disconnects the call.

Swara switched on the tv and played news channel Swara Sanskar both become surprise by the news.

Breaking news
Affair between Laksh Kapoor and Isha Roy.

Headlines
Mr. Laksh Kapoor is in affair with his company's junior designer Isha Roy.
Open affair between Laksh kapoor and Isha Roy.
Laksh Kapoor and Isha Roy are cheating on their own fiancee and sister.
On which stage their relation is?

News was running on all channels with Laksh and Isha's so many close pics in hotels, parks, cinema halls, in his car in fact few in hospitals.

Mr. Laksh Kapoor owner of pearl fashion house, fiance of former actress Swara Bose is cheating on her, he is having affair from his company's junior designer Isha Roy, how far their relationship is gone, they both have been spotted together at the hospital outside of the gynecologist cabin, is Laksh Kapoor deceiving his fiancee?, or what? Just few days ago miss Swara announced her blind faith on her fiance and her sister whom she helped, now these clips are openly showing she was wrong and they are having affair. It's so sad for.

Similar kind of news was running on most of the news channels as well as on news papers.

" wow Swara this is so brilliant move, you did absolutely correct by exposing them like this"......... Sanskar and Swara were watching news channel with big smiling face and Sanskar praised Swara's move wholeheartedly.

" they deserve this, now I am not going to leave them anymore, it's a beginning of their destruction"........ Swara said with blank face.

Swara and Naina disclose both Laksh and Isha's disgusting cheap acts and secret relationship in front of whole world, Naina only have all these footage and gave to news channels and news papers, this news is actually a shock for Kapoor family who likes Swara a lot but Laksh and Isha are still unknown from this news who are sleeping in each other's embrace in Isha's bed room.

" Swara I have a suggestion don't create scene of this news in front of Laksh as a typical girlfriend in fact play victim card and disclose the news of your comeback in film to him"........ Sanskar gave her witty suggestion.

" good idea"....... Swara said while thinking something deeply with serious expressions.

" After all whose idea?"......... Sanskar caught her in serious mood that's why said playfully to make it lighter.

" Mrs. Maheshwari's husband's"......... Swara too replied playfully and both burst in to laughter.

Another side
Laksh was called by his father and ordered him to come home fast, Laksh woke up in confusion and went to his parent's home which is separate from his.

Mr and Mrs. Kapoor become super angry after listening this news, Laksh become confused of this sudden morning special call and then super scolding and when he asked the reason of all this he got to know with more scolds and listening this floor was pulled beneath him, roof fell on his head, he don't know what to do and how to save himself.

Here his parents are all set to kill him and don't know another side what will Swara do and last and important thing what about Isha how she will react.

For the time Laksh cunningly fool his parents who are actually innocent by saying that this is all just a misunderstanding, he don't have any affair he only loves Swara, some one cunningly click pic like this just to trap him and Isha, he was just helping her because she is Swara's cousin sister.

After lots of request they become ready to gave him another chance but with lots of warnings and instructions and Laksh nod his head obediently for everything, he don't have any other option in front of his parents.

Laksh came in office but found so many gaze on him which he didn't gave any heed, but he also knows that his staff was gossiping about him at his back and the whole reason is Isha but being boss he didn't paid any heed to anything went to his cabin.

Laksh was busy in a very important meeting with his manager and few staff members discussing about upcoming fashion events when suddenly Isha barged in his cabin.

" what the"........ Laksh was about to shout on the person who barged in his cabin like this but stopped seeing Isha their.

" Isha what are you doing here?".......... Laksh asked softly while eyeing staff members who are looking towards her in suspicious glare.

" Laksh I want to talk to you something urgent please"....... Isha said like ordering him

" no, no I am busy right now, I will talk to you later"........ Laksh denied conveniently without looking towards her.

" no it's urgent I need to talk too you right now"........ She said stubbornly.

" Mr. Shinde we will discuss this later"......... Laksh sighed in defeat and steer his manager to got out, they all went out silently.

" Isha what is your problem already this news landed me in mess why are you increasing it damm it"........ Laksh said angrily but in return Isha started crying making him worried for her.

" what happened? Why are you started crying?"........ Laksh said with so much concern.

" Laksh you are only thinking about yourself but what about me, my name is also become spoil, even my relationship with you is on question mark because paparazzi spotted us together in front of doctor's cabin now tell me what will happen to my baby"......... Isha said while crying.

" Isha what nonsense is this of course this is our baby and baby will get my name and you please stop crying it will effect your health as well as baby"........ Laksh tried to calm her.

" don't give me false hopes and now my career is also at stake, the movie contract which I should get by today I haven't received yet and now karma's production manager is saying that they will think twice on it"........ Isha didn't stop crying.

Laksh was shocked to reply and Isha again spill venom......" this is all done by Swara".

" What nonsense you are talking, how she can be involved in this, in fact I am thinking about her reaction after watching this news, hopefully she didn't watch this news"........ Laksh had false hope which he also knew can't be possible but still hoping.

" it's all done by her only why she haven't watch this news"........ Isha again said with venom.

" oh god please Isha stop blaming her unnecessarily, if she was knew about this she would surely asked me till now, why can't you just hope positively"........ Laksh scolds her and she started crying more.

Laksh was trying to making her calm when suddenly Swara entered with Naina in his cabin without knocking, Laksh left Isha's shoulder immediately a pang of tension appeared on his face.

" oh so this meeting is going on that's why we were not allowed inside, see Swara I was telling you news is correct but you are blind in his trust"........ Naina taunt on Laksh but Isha reacted badly.

" oh shut up Naina, don't you both have common manners to ask permission before entering anybody's cabin"........ Isha shout in nervousness.

" I don't need to ask permission to enter in my fiance's cabin, should I?"........ Swara replied to Isha but asked from Laksh while looking toward him deeply.

" no Swara you don't"......... Laksh replied meekly.

" but Laksh we were talking"....... Isha tried to protest.

" yes we saw that"........ Naina again taunt them.

" Swara can we please talk"....... Laksh requested.

" say what do you want to say"....... Swara said without any expression.

" Swara all this news, please don't misunderstand us"......... Laksh tried to defend himself with weakest words.

" is there anything left to misunderstand?"....... Before Swara Naina again replied with taunt.

Laksh become frustrate between all these ladies......." Swara please can we talk in alone?"...... Laksh again request.

" Ok"........ Swara said with plain tone but look towards Isha with sharp glares and fold her arms across her chest.

" excuse me don't you even dare"......... Isha said with full attitude.

" Ok then I am leaving"........ Swara said indignantly and turned towards exit door but Laksh stopped her by holding her wrist.

" Swara please don't go we will talk in alone"........ Laksh said while looking towards Isha but Swara jerked his hands she don't like Laksh touches he.

" Laksh I am not going anywhere got it"........ Isha said stubbornly and that was it for Swara, she was tolerating her attitude since long.

" Laksh I want you to proof right now who is your would be wife over here"......... Swara said from Laksh in stern voice but glare Isha.

" Isha Naina please leave us alone"........ Before Isha says anything Laksh said strictly and Naina went out of the cabin but Isha froze for few seconds then walked towards exit door while looking in Swara's eyes indignantly and near exit door Swara wink at her making her jealous badly, she went out angrily and closed the door with large sound.

Swara turned towards Laksh and raised her eyebrow and Laksh started speaking softly.

" Swara all this is just misunderstanding, please don't believe in all this, I guess somebody is playing trick on us".......... Laksh said beseechingly.

" Laksh I had believe on you that's why I defend your image in press conference....." Swara was saying something when Laksh interrupt.

" Swara please don't say you had, believe me it's just misunderstanding, you know......" This time Swara interrupt Laksh.

" if this is misunderstanding then clear it"........ Swara said in straight forward way and walked out of his cabin.

Laksh hit his fist on table being frustrate, he wasn't able to convince Swara completely and another side Isha also become peeved from him.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara entered in Sanskar's cabin in mirth mood and hugged him from neck who was standing in front of large window of his cabin and talking on phone.

Sanskar recognised her touch kept hand on her hand and disconnect the call, tilt head a little......" what happened Mrs. Maheshwari you are very happy today?"......... Sanskar asked happily feeling her happiness.

Swara released hug and came to his face........" how do you know that I am very happy today"....... Swara asked in confusion.

" c'mon Swara being your husband if I can't guess about you then my life is wastage"......... Sanskar again replied playfully making Swara smile wide, she again thought how much lucky she is, she got Sanskar as a husband, I think no husband can develop such understanding with his wife in such short spam of their relationship.

" so tell me, am I right or wrong?"......... Sanskar asked again while looking in her eyes, in return Swara just nod her head with a romantic eye lock with her husband.

Sanskar break the eye lock........" so share from me your reason of happiness"....... Sanskar said lovingly.

Then Swara told him everything what happened in Laksh's office and how she reacted and warned Laksh with hidden words.

" that's great Mrs. Maheshwari but tell me did you informed Laksh about your new project"......... Sanskar asked and Swara bite her tongue making Sanskar come to know she forgot the main thing.

Sanskar shook his head in disappointment......." you forgot the main work for which you went"........ Sanskar asked softly.

" sorry"........ Swara said and bows her head with cute sad pout.

Sanskar lift her head by holding chin with index finger......." Mrs. Maheshwari every mistakes have its punishment"....... Sanskar said in a naughty way and crouch towards Swara.

But before Swara could reply anything her phone ring, Swara received the call and her reaction shocked Sanskar also.

Chapter ends

Precap - Naina's aunt in hospital, Swara went to help her, Swara unknowingly compare Laksh and Sanskar, Isha told Laksh about Swara coming back in movies while filling his ears with negativity, Laksh break his relation with Swara.

How Naina's aunt's accident will bring change in Swara's life?

Why will Swara is comparing Sanskar and Laksh?

How will Laksh react after knowing Swara is coming back in movies?

How will Swara handle the situation when Laksh confront her?

Will Laksh himself will break this relation or Swara compelled him?

What will be Swara's reaction when  Laksh will break engagement?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

820K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...