LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Por Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Más

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 21-a helping hand

3.5K 107 8
Por Frost57_

Hello everyone! I'm back, the procedure went well and I'm feeling good! I got a new valve. Hopefully y'all enjoy this chapter!

Jasper park Canada
Blaze village
Elliott's pov

"Nephew, you don't remember me?"

I can't seem to put my finger on what the hell is happening, Natasha even seamed lost. "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

Ruby sighed sadly, I felt bad but didn't know what to do at the moment. "I knew this would happen" she mumbled.

"Uh can we get an explanation? Because I'm really confused now"

"Can you shift?" She asked looking at me with a slight excitement.

I nodded, I shifted back into my human form, my arms covered in dirt.

She smiled even brighter, she got closer to me placing a hand on my cheek. "You've grown so much" she whispered.

I pulled my head back, still very confused. "I Uh...can you explain I'm kinda all over the place"

"Yeah and while your at it please show me where that son of a bitch who took us is at, I wanna show him he messed with the—" I put my hand over Natasha's mouth stopping her from continuing any further.

"Language nat, I'll let you fight him after ruby here explains how she knows me" Natasha rolled her eyes removing my hand from her mouth. "I don't promise anything"

"What a lovely couple" ruby smiled.

"Oh no we aren't—"

"So where do I being" she cut me off, okay so if she's family then I see where I get it from.

"It happened a few decades ago, we were attacked by an unknown enemy, they had this wired octopus creature" she started her little speech, so hydra attacked this place. Why? "Their called hydra"

"And as long as I can remember, they wanted our people"

"And my parents? What happened to them, and me?"

Ruby looked at me with sadness in her eyes, I know that look, and I don't like it.

She took a deep breath before continuing. "They died fighting...to protect you"

That's why the look bothered me so much. "I-I can't trust you, I don't know you, how do I know your not lying?" Natasha placed a hand ho my back to try and calm me.

"Because I'm you mother's sister. hunter, you're parents always called you hunter. the first thing hydra found out, was that you were the next one to lead our people" I froze I'm shock and grief, my parents are dead because of me, and I'm supposed to be a leader? What the hell.

I stood strong, emotions kept in check, something I Learned from S.H.I.E.L.D to make sure I won't break under pressure, I still hate being in crowds.

"Well, I uh need some air, is there a pond near by?" Ruby nodded pointing to the far south side of the village.

I quickly walked out of the cabin ignoring Natasha's calls. Trying to process so much at one time hurts.

I felt something run into my led causing me
To stop, I looked down to see a grey wolf pup. He jumped back. "Sorry sir I'm sorry!" He apologized quickly.

"It's alright buddy, just watch where your going next time" I smiled trying to ease his nerves.

"Liam! Come on! Let's get to the tree before Joey does!" A tigger cub ran up to the wolf pup. "Okay! Bye Mr!" The two ran off.

"I thought there were only wolf shifters? Huh that's interesting" I mumbled as I continued down to the pod, once I got next to it I kneeled Down and threw some water on my face. I cleaned the dirt off my arms as well.

I don't know how what to think, or believe.

I finished cleaning my arms and decided to head back to the cabin. Once I entered I saw Natasha talking to ruby. "Look I need answers, what is this place now? You said it's been decades, what do y'all do here?" I asked.

Ruby smiled. "Well we are a home to all the shifters, we were able to get mostly under government protection, so the public doesn't know about us"

"I thought there were only wolf shifters? I didn't know that there was this many" I sat down next to Natasha.

"Well there are many of us, I'm a wolf shifter. But we also have people here who can shift into tigers, lions, cheetahs, Eagles, Hyenas, and some who can do it all" I nodded now understanding what this place was.

"So it's a home for all, why here? Why seclude y'all selves?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow.

Ruby looked like she's seen many things in her time. "Ever since hydra attacked us, they gave us a bad name, so it's safer here then to be in the public eye"

Natasha nodded looking over to me. "Well Elliott here is far from not being in the public eye"

"What did you do?" Ruby asked looking at me for an answer.

"We kinda stopped an alien army in New York, but don't worry, you're home secret is safe in our hands, no one will know about y'all" I reassured her.

"So Elliott, how have you been? It's been so long" tears started to appear in Ruby's eyes.

"As good as I can be for someone in a secret organization" I chuckled. "But it's uh...it's good to know I'm not alone in the world, it's nice knowing I'm not the only shifter"

"Oh your mother and father would be so proud of you" my heart dropped, their dead, and it's because of me. My nightmares showed me the death of my parents, I just didn't know it was them.

"I hope they are"

The sun was already setting, the orange and pink mix of colors in the sky. I'm guessing ruby noticed this since she stood up from her seat. "I'll let you two get some sleep, tomorrow we can give you a tour" she patted my shoulder before leaving the cabin, her guards following her close by.

This is a lot to take in, I can't tell to be relived or worried.

"You okay?" Natasha asked, she looked over to me,
Her green eyes staring into my blue ones.

"Yeah I'm fine, this is just...a lot" I leaned back into the oddly comfortable bed made of what looked like leaves and logs.

I I noticed Natasha was on edge. "Your not gonna sleep?"

"I don't know, I just don't trust it here" yeah she's always paranoid.

I sat up next to her. "Get some sleep, I'll stay awake if that helps"

"What? No, I'm fine anyways, I don't need sleep" she argued.

"Go to sleep, before I make you" I got closer to her.

She grinned. "Yeah and how will you do that?"

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Like this" I shifted into my wolf and pushed her onto the bed, I laid on top of her holding her Down. She tried to get out of my grasp but it wasn't going to work.

She gave up. "Your no fun Elliott"

"I know I'm not, but i like seeing you struggle" she hit me playfully on my head.

I laid my head on her chest, her heart beat loud and clear, it was very calming. "This is new" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is it bad?" My ear twitched as she let out a small laugh. "No, it's very comfortable" I licked her cheek causing her to slightly laugh.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here till the morning" I whispered.

"You to Elliott, you need it just as much as I do" sleep isn't always something I normally get.

"Good night" i closed my eyes letting sleep overtake me, Natasha did the same as her breathing slowed down to a steady pace.

Maybe this won't be to bad, but who knows, things can change at any time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
320K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
119K 4.8K 31
Book 1 in Fangirl Series THIS WAS WRITTEN YEARS BEFORE LOKI AND THE NEW STUFF SO IF I GET ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT THE TVA IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND. A c...
21.5K 477 51
Scarlette Romanoff was always known as a wild card. She had her own set of rules she followed. She did her own thing. But when Coulson calls her back...