Diversus Est a Bella Artes

De ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... Mai multe

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

15

4K 137 16
De ZoomieZoomie324

Hari disentangled herself from Draco and got to her feet. It seems that they had arrived at some type deserted stretch of misty moor. In front of them were two grumpy old wizards, one of whom had a thick roll of parchment. Both were dressed as muggles, though very inexpertly: The man with the parchment wore a tweed suit with thigh-length galoshes; his colleague, a kilt and poncho.

"Good morning Basil." Lucius said happily. The man looked up and smiled. Narcissa picked up the watch portkey they used to get there, and placed it into a large box filled with other items. Hari could see an old newspaper, a boot, and a punctured football.

"Morning Lucius." The man with the kilt said Wearily. "Not on duty, aye? Lucky you, lucky you. I've already had to ward off six muggles. Hand on, Touc will find your campsite." The grey haired man nodded.

"Yes sir. Malfoy Malfoy.." Lucius nodded, before adding.

"And Snape. It's under Malfoy-and-Snape '' The man nodded before clearing his throat.

"Okay, ah! Here it is! Two tents, booked a few months ago. Right, it should be towards the front of the stadium. You need to talk to Mr. Roberts." They all nodded and began to walk towards a white house.

"Good morning!" Said Lucius.

"Morning!" The muggle said with a yawn.

"Do you happen to be Mr.Roberts?"

"Aye, I am." He gave the family a kind look. "Who are you?"

"Malfoy and Snape. Booked two tents a few days ago." The man nodded.

"That's it. Just one night?" Lucius nodded. "Are you paying right now?"

"Yes. Here you go." He handed the man a small stack of cash tied together with a rubber band.

"I'm taking it you aren't foreign?" Lucius looked confused but cleared his throat.

"Pardon? I don't quite understand." repeated Lucius puzzled.

"No, it's just, you don't dress like anyone else here. I had two people try to pay me with large gold coins, and others with fake money. You had no trouble." Lucius nodded and gave a laugh, but the man continued.

"Never been this crowded. Hundreds of people pre-booking. Normally people just turn up."

"Is that right?" The man nodded again.

"Aye." He said thoughtfully. "People from all over. Thousands of foreigners. And not just foreigners. Weirdos, you know? There's a bloke walking 'round in a kilt and a poncho." Hari snorted, but quickly composed herself.

"It's like a sort of...I don't know..rally. It seems they all know each other somehow."

At that moment, a wizard in plus-fours appeared out of thin air in front of Mister Roberts front door.

"Obliviate!" He said sharply, pointing his wand at the muggle. His eyes suddenly slid out of focus, his brows unknitted, and a dreamy look of unconcern fell over his face. Hari recognized the symptoms of one who just had his memory modified.

"A map of the campsite for you," Mr. Roberts said placidly to Lucio. "And your change." He handed back the money they had just paid with.

"Thank you very much." Lucius said before he walked away, group following.

The wizard in plus-fours accompanied them toward the gate to the campsite. He looked exhausted: His chin was blue with stubble and there were deep purple shadows under his eyes. Once out of hearing range for Mr. Roberts, he muttered to Lucius and Snape, "Been having trouble with him. He needs a Memory Charm ten times a day to keep him happy. And Ludo Bagman''s not helping. Goin around shouting about Quaffles and Bludgers at the top of his voice, not a perry for Anti-Muggle security. Blimey, I'll be glad when this is over. See you later, Mr Malfoy, Professor Snape."

He disapparated.

"I thought Mr. Bagman was the head of Magical Games and Sports," Hari said, looking surprised. "He should know better than to talk about Bludgers near a Muggle, shouldn't he?"

"He should," Said her father, leading them through the campsite. "But Ludo's always been a bit...well...lax about security. You couldn't wish for a more enthusiastic Head of the sports department though. He played Quidditch for England himself, you know."

Uwu

"Is it just my eyes or is everything green?" Draco asked. Lia giggled as she ran up to a smaller tent covered in green clovers and rugs. Hari laughed as she ran over to their own tent. It wasn't as big as the parents, but it was enough for three people.

"Hey, is that our Queen we see?" Hari wiped around to see two identical redheads standing behind her.

"Hello you two. You're supporting Ireland as well?" Suddenly she saw Mrs. Weasley walk over to them, a scared look in her eyes.

"Hari, Miss Potter, can I talk to you?" Hari raised an eyebrow but nodded, knowing she could portkey to her one fathers. She pulled them over to a secluded corner.

"People are telling me that I voted against you living with Snape, and that I called him a death eater. I don't remember anything. I didn't even go to a Wizengamot meeting. That would have to be Arthur. Arthur also said I said some terrible things to you at the bookstore, but I can't remember going. I would like to say I am sorry. SO so very sorry. You are an amazing young lady and to say other wise is a lie." Hari wrapped the larger woman in a hug.

"It's alright Mrs. Weasley. We all make mistakes. My father is here, he can go through your memories to find any blocks. I would do it but I'm not as skilled as my father." The woman nodded and placed a large fat kiss on Hari's cheek. Hari walked through a few lanes of tents before she found the twins again, snogging. She snorted and walked through the couple. They blushed but began to follow her. They walked over to a small gathering and stood behind a pair of arguing wizards. One was in a flowery nightgown, the other holding a pair of pin-stripped trousers and almost crying out in exasperation.

"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap. You can't walk around wearing that. The muggles are already getting suspicious."

"I bought this in a muggle shop." Said the other wizard stubbornly. "Muggles wear them."

"Muggle women wear them, Archie, not men. They wear these." He said holding up the trousers.

"I'm not putting them on," Said Archie in indignation. "I like a healthy breeze around my privates, thanks."

Hari was overcome with such a strong fit of giggles that the twins had to practically drag her back to their tent to get ready for the first match. There they found Ludo Bagman talking to Lucius and Snape. Sirius was nowhere to be found.

"Where's papa?" She asked her dad, but the man. He pointed to the adult tent.

"He's with your sister- MR WEALSEY AND MR WEASLEY DO NOT START BETTING!" Snape quickly walked to where the twins stood with a bag of money. Hari laughed before sliding inside, only to see Sirius crying. She stayed hidden to listen to her Papa crying.

"Oh Lia. I don't know what to tell Severus! I didn't mean to get pregnant again! We thought it wouldn't happen again. I thought that after a few years the potion would be washed out already." HE wiped his eyes and hugged his small daughter. Hari rushed forward and wrapped her dad in a hug.

"How many weeks?" Sirius stared in shock at his eldest daughter but hugged her close.

"Ten weeks. I think your dads catching on. I wanted sour ice cream earlier this week." Hari laughed and hugged her papa, wiping away his tears.

"I do, in fact, know. Honey, why wouldn't you tell me?" Severu sat down next to his husband who was crying new tears.

"You said you wanted to wait a bit before we had the next kid, and I didn't want you to get rid of the child." Severus 'tched' but kissed his husband's head.

"I would love it forever. It's my child, it's your child. I'll love it forever. But how are you going to work as an unspeakable?" Sirius shrugged.

"17's Pregnant right now, and she works in the time zone. I work in Love, so I should be fine."

"What's your number?" Hari asked.

"I'm Unspeakable number 31. It was my old number before I was in Azkaban." Hari made an 'o' shape with her mouth. Severus brought them both into a hug, and they stayed like that until the game.

Uwu

Hari was screaming up and down. Once she saw Krum catch the snitch she was sure the game had gone to Bulgaria, but was incredibly happy to see that Ireland had still won. She was still cheering when they walked into the Malfoys tent. All the children were staying the night there, so that they could see each other and catch up before school started. Last time they had seen each other all together was Hari's birthday.

The twins, Hari, and Draco were all making Irish dancing sounds, severely off key. Ron quickly stood up on the table, face red with Bulgarian colors.

"There's no one like Krum!" Hari snorted but quickly began chanting "Dumb Krum" with the twins.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind!" The twins started flapping their arms like they were wings, walking circles around him more. "He's more than just an athlete. He's an artist!" Draco giggled.

"I think you're in love, Ronald." The twins shared a look.

"Viktor I love you,"

"Viktor I do,"

"When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!" They heard a few screams and they all chuckled.

"Seems like the Irish are getting their pride on."

"It's not the irish." Snape said as he rushed in. "Get out of here. Death Eaters." Hari's eyes widened. Snape ushered everyone out except her.

"Tom didn't start it. Some drunk idiots did. Malfoys already floo'd away. I guess we're taking Fred and George home because they're right outside the door."

The twins walked in with a bashful look on their faces, but followed Snape to Malfoy tent, where they went back to Malfoy manor. Before Severus stepped in, he sent a dog patronus to the Weasley family telling them that they had the twins.

Once they were in Malfoy Manor, Draco rushed over to check on them. He quickly cast multiple Diagnostic scans before deciding they were safe. Hari patted down her pockets then looked at her parents.

"Dad! My wand!" Severus shot up and floo'd them back to the Malfoy tent. When they got there they saw multiple ministry people going through everything. She was suddenly slammed to the ground, and she felt her wrist pop.

"Get off my daughter!" Snape yelled, furiously.

"Its her magical signature that casted the Dark Mark!" The young man yelled back. Hari let out a pitiful sob as she felt the man crushing her ribs. She heard her dad push the man off her. Picking up his daughter, he sat down.

"I'll take it to court that she didn't do it. I'll have him fired and I demand an explanation. He just attacked Lady Potter." They all paled drastically. They quickly began stuttering out apologies, but Severus held his hand up. A large woman disagreed though.

"It's her magical signature, she casted the Dark Mark. Take it to court. No one likes a liar. That's what you are. A Liar. A-" She looked like she was going to say more, but the pure power leaking out of the fourteen year old.

"My Daddy's not a LIAR!" She felt her wrist snap back in place and sent it a glare, and it snapped once again, this time painless.

"I think this will require another court case." Hari rolled her eyes. Stupid ministry.

Uwu

"Hari, did you cast the spell Morsmordre, the spell that conjures the Dark Mark?" Hari snorted.

"No sir, I didn not. Someone probably did to scare off the drunk ex-Death Eaters. Torturing muggles but can't search for their master. Pussies." A hand shot over Hari's mouth. Lucius and Sirius were laughing while Severus let his head fall onto the table. "I'm sorry, I forgot how strong Veritaserum was." This caused the minister to laugh as well.

"Well, it would seem-" He was cut off by an angry looking man.

"Do you serve You-Know-Who?" Hari sent him an annoyed look.

"No, I don't know who? I serve a lot of people. My family, my heritage, my school, My quidditch team, who?" Dumbledore stood up.

"Do you serve Voldemort?" Hari snorted when everyone snitched.

"No. Why would I serve someone with no brains?" Hari waited for shit to hit the fan. The first one to stand up was a plain looking man.

"The Dark Lord has plenty of brains, not like a child as weak as you could understand." Hari went into a full fit of laughter before she waved her hand, and his left sleeve disappeared, displaying his Black Dark Mark. Everyone gasped, but Hari couldn't contain her glee. Veritaserum made her giddy and mouthy. Especially a full bottle. They didn't want her to be able to lie.

"Hari, you are free to go home. Lockwad stay with us!" When the man looked ready to bolt Hari sent a silent stinger and he fell.

"Yay! Daddy! Papa! Lets go homeeee" She giggled and tried to sit walk. Tried. She stood up and got a few feet before she was caught with a 'Wingardium Leviosa'. She giggled more and felt drowsy.

"Idiots. Giving a teenager a full bottle of Veritaserum." She heard someone say. Offended that she got called a teenager, she spoke up.

"Not a Teenager...Ima adult..sure" She slurred. She heard Lucio laugh and giggled as well. Lucius looked really funny. Funny. What a funny word. HOLY MERLIN GOD JESUS THERES A PINK FAIRY! She reached her hand out and tried to grab it.

"C'mon you fairies. I wanna steal your teethies." She giggled, and suddenly her world turned black. Damn fairies probably bit her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

308K 3.7K 37
A new girl Y/n Potter arrives at Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy is all over her. She is different nothing like Harry Potter. ⚠️a lot of smut⚠️ ⚠️Draco b...
12.6K 361 32
she was a personality that not everyone got along with. And he was someone who had a lot of enemies due to his personality. So this should be a perfe...
57.8K 1.7K 16
-HUGE FKN TW- Non-con between Drarry, mentions of other stuff. Please refrain from reading of you're sensitive on those sort of topics. Just before t...
1.4K 66 31
❝ i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy ❞ ...