fairy tail and full metal alc...

Av fmageek77

for all there people who have weird anime crushes from these 2 TV shows. Mer

introduction
envy
mystogan
Roy Mustang
roy mustang pt. 2
Gray
Thank you
happy the exceed
I read everything
please read!!!
competition
Pantherlily
omg
edward elric
alphonse elric
a/n
humor with important message
Advice needed!
Thank You

elfman

1.7K 42 3
Av fmageek77

You go and pull out a monster horn. "Well looks like you get to go in the closet with a manly man!" Lucy said as he walked over to the closet. You walked into the closet and lust slammed it closed.

"hey elfman" you said tilting your head slightly and giving him the bubbly smile that guys fall head over heels for you.

"Hey, mind helping me find a light switch?"

"Sure"

Outside the closet.......

"(Name), elfman, no point in finding a light switch, we took out the bulb!" Gray yelled with al, believe it or not they became good friends.

Inside the closet......

"We'll just have to sit here in there dark then" elfman said.

"O-okay" you respond, you were afraid of the dark, really scarred, like alot. "(Name)" he said, "are you scarred of the dark?"

"Y-yes" he pulled you into a hug and started to rub your back.  You hug back and bury your head into his chest, feeling it rise and fall. By now you had used up six minutes of your time and you had begun to calm down.

You had pulled away and looked in his eyes and smiled. That's when he did the unexpected. He kissed you on the forehead. "A man has to comfort his lady."

You smiled and snuggled up to his chest and closed your eyes. Just then there was a blinding light. The closet door opened. Mirajane smirked and yelled, "2 couples, one game!" Aws came from around the room as she stepped out of the way to show you and him hugging.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

342 59 20
What if the director wasn't a grownup and was a first year in high school? What if one of the requirements was the director had to act AND direct? Wh...
47.2K 1.1K 21
You Don't know Us; "Don't assume things, the same with people.." This is the 2nd book of this series. Please read first book to understand. (Y/N) Kib...
32.9K 896 14
Being the "housekeeper" of the Astral Express, you enjoy assisting your crewmates with whatever they needed. Stocking up needed materials, helping Po...
Community Happenings Av Wattpad

Slumpmässig kategori

5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...