𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ~ [ 𝐦𝐚𝐥�...

بواسطة levi_127

Character(s) in a romance with you, the reader. Apologies for slow updates. Have fun reading Mostly conta... المزيد

Introduction + Request Page
Uke!ShotoTodoroki x Seme!MaleReader
Seme!YukiSohma x Uke!MaleReader x Seme!AkitoSohma
Uke!ShuuSakamaki x Seme!MaleReader
Lucifer x MaleReader

Uke!YūjiTerushima x Seme!MaleReader

630 11 5
بواسطة levi_127

Description:
~ Haikyuu
~ School: Johzenji High; Volleyball Club Manager
~ Personality: you're kind to people and we're usually quiet; you played volleyball during your first year but quit due to family problems, came back during second year as team manager; currently a third year at Johzenji High; you're in U19 but no one knows cause you got scouted during the time you quit club activities
~ Warning: mild cussing, angst 
~ play some for feels :))
__________________________

~ 3rd Person POV ~

Today was like any day for the Johzenji High School's Volleyball Club. Practice was running normally. (Y/n) was quietly taking notes while watching practice with the coach and other two managers.

The two females left to refill the water bottles for the guys to drink when practice was over, while you stayed to watch and continue writing notes. The coach glanced at you form. He really wanted you to rejoin the team and play with everyone. Possibly even going to nationals.

"Say (Y/n), when will you rejoin the team and play with everyone again.?"

You tended for a second before answering, "I'm not sure when I'll join back or if I will even join. I plan on focusing on school with being a third year. I'm also working a part time job for financial needs as well. Things are a bit tight on my schedule. I'm sorry, Coach. I know you really want me to play, but things are just all over the place right now."

"Then please come back when you're ready. Which is I hope very soon, (Y/n)."

"Yeah," you replied, looking at the players on the court. You didn't want to lie to the coach, but what need to be done needs to be done. You family was slowly falling apart.

Your grandpa died somewhere halfway thru your first year. Your grandma's death soon followed after around six months after your grandpa's. Your mom started cheating on your dad with someone else she was seeing around the beginning of your second year. Your dad found out she was cheating and decided to see other people and then confronted you mom some time after. Your mom denied all the things your dad said when he brought up that she was cheating. Divorce papers were signed and done after months of fight between both parents. Your father got custody of you. Things started to quite down after 3/4 of your second year pasted.

After not playing for so long with the school team and only playing with the U19 team, you couldn't really make much time for the team. You also had your job as well. U19 practice was Friday evening to Sunday morning and the meet places tended to rotate around Japan. You were only at practice for 30 minutes to an hour at max, or on days you don't work. *today you don't work*

The two girl's returned and soon after, practice ended. The coach called everyone over to talk a bit before excusing them. Yūji usually waited for you by the gates since you needed to stay behind and talk to the coach for a bit. If he was on cleaning duty, then you would wait for him.

After the talk with the coach, you wished the two on cleaning duty goodbye, before heading to meet Yūji at the gates.

You were looking at your phone on the way out, but once you looked up to see where Yūji was, time seemed to slow down for you as you watch the scene in front of you.

Yūji was talking with a female student. He backed her up into a wall and trapped her between his arms. None of them noticed you standing there, staring. Yūji slowly leaned in to kiss her. She seemed hesitant, but soon gave into his temptations. His hands soon moved to her waist as she moved her hands around his neck.

You stared for a few more seconds, before breaking into a fit of laughter. Tears slowly started to stream down your eyes as you completely register the scene in front of you. Your heart slowly shattering at the scene you see.

The two kissing finally noticed and turned in the direction of your laughter. Both male and female tensing, seeing that it was you. They both moved apart quickly and stared at your laughing figure. The girl hugged herself and looked down in shame. She felt shameful for making out with someone she knew that was already taken. He stared at you wide eyes on your lingering feature. He continued to stare at you.

You slowly gained your composure and stopped laughing, but the tears stilling came running out. You walked in their direction, you only made it seem like you were heading in their direction. You walked and stopped 2 meters away (around 6'6 ft).

"I hope you're happy with what you did, Yūji. I honestly hope you're really happy with what you do. I've seen it all. The obvious signs that you're cheating behind my back. I chose to never say any. To see if you would stop. But, I guess I was wrong about that. You'll just never stop, or will you.? We done Yūji. We're over. Please don't come back to me. Just pretend we don't even know each other. We'll most likely never see each other again anyways. This is goodbye. I trusted you, but you were selfish and only thought about you needs, it was never me."

As you were walking home, you decided to call Ushijima, and talk to him about helping you transfer schools over to Shiratorizawa.

~ Time Skip ~ Next Upcoming Monday ~

School hours ended, but Yūji has yet to see you around. He thought about what you said on that Friday, 'we'll most likely never meet again anyways.'

He pushed away the negative thoughts and decided that he would see you during practice. He heads to the gym, but you were still nowhere in sight.

"Coach, have you seen (Y/n) anywhere.??"

"Ah, about (Y/n), he won't be here with us anymore from now on." This caught the attention of everyone on the gymnasium.

"What.?! Why is that.?! Doesn't he go to school here, at Johzenji High..?!"

"The news that I was given shock me quite a lot. It's seems that his transfer papers were done over the weekend was what I was told this morning. The reasoning he gave was that, he move schools due to something personal."

"What school did he transfer to, Coach.?"

"He somehow got into, Shiratorizawa. I'm not sure how he did, but he got in. I think they said he was recommended by someone from the volleyball club too."

Practice soon started, but everyone seemed down by the lose of their manager. The coach easily spotted this and decided to cancel practice.

Yūji decided to go to the cafe that you loved to visit for drinks and/or snacks. Once he entered, he was surprised by what he saw. It was you.

You sat at a table with what he can guess, was the volleyball team. He felt jealous of the volleyball team for seeing the smile that you gave him so many times. The laugh that you showed his when you were together. But now those were gone. Gone due to him being selfish and only thinking of himself, gone due to him being desperate for something. Not being patient enough to wait for you.

He got his order and sat with his back facing your table.

"By the way, (Y/n)-senpai, why did you transfer so late into the school year. Plus, you're a third year too. Isn't there lots of work to do.?"

"Well, to start off. I really didn't plan to transfer anywhere at all, but after what happened. I don't really want to see my ex. Thank you again, Ushijima. For helping me transfer."

"No need to thank me, (Y/n)-san. I'm just helping out a friend, plus i think it's pretty nice to have you on the team."

"Thank you. Really, thank you all of you for accepting me in the team."

You talked with the Shiratorizawa team, while Yūji sat with his back facing your direction, listening to some bits of conversations after what you said before. He held himself back from turning around to beg and apologize over and over to you. But he knew whatever he did, you still wouldn't come back.

After your group left, he left as well. Heading home with a heavy and heart-broken heart. He thought about all the if onlys.
- If only he was more patient
- If only he waited for you
- (mainly) If only he didn't cheat

__________________________
Word count is 1444. Sorry for any mistakes and if it was bad. Take care everyone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 115K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
229K 25.8K 67
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...