๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

FlappyFalcon05 รกltal

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”

51.6K 1.2K 2.6K
FlappyFalcon05 รกltal

Suggestion #1, DreamWasTaken

Suggested by @IHaveNoIdeaPlzHelp

Hope this lives up to your expectations, and that this is somewhat along the lines of what you meant :)

Just fyi, if I use the YouTuber's YouTube names, such as Dream, Skeppy, SapNap, it's because they're in-game, playing their Minecraft characters.

"Okay, before we start and Dream run off and becomes... Well, a straight up psychopath, can I just say one thing?" You asked. "George, if you mess this up one more time, I am going to destroy you. Even if we're on the same team."

You were sat in your chair inside of your gaming-room with your headphones deafening the sound of birds chirping right outside your window. Minecraft was open on your first monitor, and on the second, Teamspeak, where you were in a chatroom with your friends Nick and George, and your... Whatever you and Clay were.

Sure, the two of you flirted a lot... Actually, pretty much all the time, and sure, it was sickening cute to not only George and Nick, but also all of the viewers watching the exchanges between the two of you.

However, you always found yourself questioning whether or not Clay was simply flirting with you to give the viewers what they wanted and feed the ship, or if he genuinely had interest in you.

And you damned Clay for being so darn cute, because you always felt flustered after he threw a compliment into the air, so your responses was always either unintelligent mumbling, dead-silence or some flirty response that you almost always managed to get out right. Damn him and his ways.

A year ago, you would've never even considered starting a relationship. You were a YouTuber, how could you possibly find the time to have a boyfriend? But then there he came, waltzing into your life like he owned the place, weaseling his way into your mind and earning a soft spot in your heart. You weirdly didn't mind how your heart fluttered whenever you spoke to him, or that time the two of you had met for the first time, and he had grabbed your hand from across the table while smiling that damn smile of his, which had made your skin tingle into the very core of your bone. You didn't mind feeling scared around him, or nervous, because even if he was the cause for it, he somehow made up for it by just being there. And the slight twinge of fear and nervousness always seemed to disperse after simply a few minutes.

And you were once again Y/N and Clay, Y/U/N(your username) and Dream, the iconic, very flirty, Minecraft duo that everybody wrote fanfics about and dreamed of finally getting together.

"Yeah, George!" Nick agreed, stifling a chuckle.

"Wot?" George exclaimed, offended, "What did I do?"

"Don't act so innocent Mr. Oh-yes-what-a-great-idea-to-kill-my-teammate-so-his-enderpearls-would-drop-over-the-edge-of-the-world-for-Dream-to-pick-up-when-he's-near-death-and-because-you-suck-at-PVP-can't-even-win-a-1v1-against-him-when-it's-clearly-a-fair-fight." You teased, smiling, "We know what happened last time."

"Okay, that was a low blo--"

"Guys, Dream's gone!" Nick cried out, frantically turning around in game, following where the compass was pointing him, and got his eyes on Dream's green figure sneaking behind a tree as he mined it.

"What?!"

"Why does he always do this?!"

"He's mining wood!" Nick yelled as you all started sprinting towards the green Minecraft player, who hadn't uttered a single word since they started recording. Usually, Clay would've come up with some dumb excuse like, 'I have to use the bathroom' or 'let me just check the seed' or 'let me just go get a glass of water'... And the three of you being the dumb idiots you were, you always believed him.

This time he didn't even have to say anything to get away.

He was getting better.

"Dream!" You yelled, "Get back here!"

"I'm sure you would like that," He chuckled confidently, picking up a piece of log. His experienced fingers quickly got to crafting, and before the three of you had even arrived at where he was, he had already crafted a sword, having done this more times than he could even count, "But I have an enderdragon to kill, so I might have to get back to you later."

"Someone's cocky today, aren't they?" You asked, faking a really annoyed tone despite having had to bite back a smile and a slight blush.

"Only for you."

"Oh my god!"

A chilling chase and some drama later, Dream had gotten away, like usual. You had all gotten in some good hits, and he had been on half a heart many times, fearing that his video would end fairly quickly, and his pride shut down, like usual. A pair of dolphins had helped him along the way, and had gotten him away from the wrecked chaos of you three bloodthirsty and competitive people.

It was funny how things changed in the matter of minutes. You, Sapnap and George had spent 15 minutes, if not more, to chase a defenseless Dream down with sticks and wooden swords, and now here you were; you had almost gotten full iron gear, but was missing a helmet, while Sapnap and George only possessed a chestplate as you all had mutually agreed that you were the superior PvP master, even if you sucked really hard compared to Dream, but all of you had iron swords... 

And there came Dream, suited up and ready to fight... With a freaking diamond sword, chainmail chestplate and a bow and arrow.

"Oh, Y/U/N~" He taunted. You could hear the smile in his voice, and to be completely honest, this Clay kind of scared you... You knew it was all in good fun, and it was, you did have fun, but you couldn't help but actually feel somewhat terrified whenever he would call your name like that. It shook something deep inside of you, you could feel it rattle in your bones. And he knew it.

He knew it both scared you, yet also made you flustered, but that was only when your minecraft character didn't face the fate of an abrupt death by Dream's diamond sword.

"Sapnap~" He kept on mocking, "George~"

Turning around, you saw him come running towards you, and as a reflex, you blocked him with your shield just as he took a swing at you.

"Oh my fu--GOD!" You screamed as your heart leaped into your throat from the sudden appearance of Dream. "GEORGE! SAPNAP! HE'S HERE, HELP ME, FOR GOD SAKE!"

Sapnap mined the furnaces the three of you had placed, but a skeleton from a nearby dark corner of the ravine had him distracted, while George suddenly attacked Dream from the side with a baked potato, having reacted so quick that his shaking hands didn't change to holding a sword instead. You took the opportunity to slash at him with your sword, not potato, but he, like yourself, blocked your hit with his shield. 

Clay wheezed as George started screaming that he had him, thinking he was actually doing just a tiny bit of damage against him.

"Come on!" George shreiked.

Dream hit you twice, comboing you and nearly knocking you into a pool of lava that you had planned on pouring water over, just to assure that Dream wasn't gonna get it first, but some cobblestone saved you and it was just your luck that the lava pool only happened to be one block deep.

You ate a steak to heal up as Dream placed a bucket of lava, one that you assumed he had gotten from a blacksmith at a village, right where George was standing.

"WAIT, NO, I'VE BEEN HITTING YOU WITH A POTATO-" George screamed, making you wince. It was too bad you couldn't turn your volume down, because you were sure you would go deaf right at that moment, "NO, DREAM! I'M GONNA DIE, YOU GUYS, I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA--"

[GeorgeNotFound was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting Dream]

"NO!"

"YES!"

"GEORGE!" Sapnap exclaimed, "ALL OF OUR IRON JUST BURNED UP IN LAVA, YOU IDIOT!"

"YES, BECAUSE THAT'S THE TERRIBLE PART," George screeched, "NOT THAT I WAS JUST BRUTALLY MURDERED BY A MANIAC WITH A DIAMOND SWORD OR ANYTHING!"

You heard Dream let out his signature wheeze, that despite all still managed to make you smile as you healed up quickly and jumped away from the lava pool, swiftly placing water on your way, the satisfying sound of it flowing over the lava, creating obsidian filling your headphones. You forgot to pick it up after, but had no time to give it a second thought as Sapnap came pouncing at Dream with an arrow sticking out of his leg from the skeleton.

He blocked Sapnap's hit, but you came up behind him, jumped to get a critical hit and slashed your iron sword at Dream. Sapnap used his stone axe, as his sword had just broke while fighting the skeleton and a zombie that decided to join the party.

Dream turned around and started running, continuously chanting "oh, God". He placed his water bucket behind him to slow you down, but you fairly easily picked it up with your empty bucket and got through it without that much trouble. You spammed your sword in Dream's directions, Sapnap hot in your heels, and you managed to get another hit on him but it knocked him further forward, giving him a bigger opportunity to escape despite him being low on health.

"Get him!" Sapnap yelled, "Get hi— OH SH—"

[Sapnap was blown up by Creeper]

You took four hearts of damage from the blow, and was knocked slightly forward, closer to Dream, which was to your advantage. But you lost Sapnap, and you weren't sure you could take on Dream alone, especially when he was in the psychopathic maniac-mood he was in now. It was when he thought the best. 

"SAPNAP!" Both you and George yelled. You felt that your throat was gonna be slightly sore tomorrow, if you were unlucky even in the next couple of hours, but right now, you didn't think of the consequences and only focused on your task: killing Dream before he killed the ender dragon. 

"THAT CREEPER CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Nick raged, slamming his desk, "THAT CREEPER... CAME OUT... OF NOWHERE!"

You stopped to eat some more steak because you hadn't healed up completely and you were running low on hunger, watching with determined eyes as Dream stopped as well. He ate a golden apple and turned back around. 

For a second, you just stared at each other. 

"Come at me, Y/N," Dream giggled, pulling his sword back out, "Come at me, babe." 

"Stop calling me that," You groaned. He knew well enough how much that made you blush after the first time the two of you had met and had went to a café. He had watched your face turn beetroot red when he jokingly called you it while grabbing your hand, and now, it was always something he used as a distraction to divert your attention to your easily blushing face.

"Aw, you're cute," He cooed, still giggling like a lunatic but his tone light and playful, "You're so cute. Look at you, standing there with your iron sword and shield. That's adorable. You look adorable." 

Your face went red behind the screen, and, despite nobody being able to see you, you still tried to cover your face with your hair. It was a habit of yours, whenever someone made you blush, and it stuck around, which you hated. 

He was the first one to strike, but you blocked him with your shield that was nearly broken, and hit him once. 

"Oh, you got me there, babe," Dream smiled, "Tell me, how much health do you have?"

Not enough, you thought sourly. 

"Plenty of hearts." You smirked, stifling a laugh despite the situation not being funny at all. Maybe it was the blushing, maybe the playful mood that made it seem like some sort of normal PvP fight against the two of you. Yeah, for a moment, you both even forgot you were recording and that George and Nick was in the call, too. 

You stroke at him again, but he dodged it and placed lava on the spot that you narrowly avoided. He hit you again, this time bringing you down on three hearts, and as you stopped to heal up, he got out his bow and arrow, giggling, and fired a shot, the arrow swiftly soaring through the air...

[ Y/U/N was shot by Dream using >:)  ]

"NO!" George, Nick and you screamed in usion as you slammed your desk repeatedly which left a terrible sting in your hand as it turned redder than a tomato.  

You listened to the happy cheers from Clay as all three of you raged, not quite believing that he had actually taken out all three of you like that... He made it seem so easy. 

And where did he get enough iron to make an anvil so he could name his bow that? 

The manhunt video ended 40 minutes later as the achievement "The end." appeared in the chat after Dream had taken the winning shot with his bow, >:), as he had so formally named it. On which anvil, though, he never mentioned.

The three of you shared, as usual, no hard feelings with each other after the game was done, and you, George and Nick had to admit that Dream won that one fair and square; no tricks, no doubt. He won that one. 

Like all the other manhunt videos, all of you stayed in the call until later just talking, going through some of the highlights, some of the crazy stuff that happened. You always found yourself having a good time with each other, even after the recordings were stopped. 

"Alright, guys, I have to go eat something. I am starving." Nick lied, scratching the back of his neck. George giggled innocently.

That was his que to leave as well.

"Yes, and I'm gonna go play with my cat." He excused. 

"Okay, we'll talk to you guys tomorr--"

User disconnected from your channel. 

User disconnected from your channel. 

Clay silently cursed the two under his breath, knowing what this was about... He had called them up the other day, panicking, right after he had gotten home from the short weekend-trip he had taken to your house, and he had a problem... The fluttering of his heart, his skin tingling under your touch, the fear, the nervousness. 

He liked you, just like you liked him.

And he tried to always seem confident while talking to you, knowing it was all the YouTube facade, like, when he was recording, he wasn't Clay. He was Dream. The tree-swinging, slightly inappropriate, flirty maniac, who can take out 3 people almost without breaking a sweat. Well, that depended on the armor situation. But the truth was, behind the screen, his heart skyrocketed every time you UNO-reverse carded his flirty banter, and he wanted you to more than just mean the words you said. He wanted you to show that you liked him. If he swung an arm over your shoulder, he needed to know that you wouldn't push it off, if he grabbed your hand he required the confirmation that you would lace your fingers with his and not rip it from his grasp, if he went in for a kiss, he wanted to know that you wouldn't pull away and leave him high and dry. 

"And then there were two," You chuckled, "... Was it just me or did they, like, leave in a hurry? Are they planning something they're not supposed to?"

"Uh," Clay said, clearing his throat, "N-no, I don't think so... It's just... They're really... Weird." 

Yeah, good job Clay, Clay thought with a headshake. Stammer and hesitate, that'll get her to like you, you idiot. 

"You got that right." You laughed. 

The two of you continued talking, sometimes simply just sitting there in comfortable silence, Clay on his phone and you writing down ideas for some future videos, sometimes asking Clay for his opinion about certain videos or if they needed some sick twist in the rules. 

The clock quickly turned from 8pm, to 12am, without neither of you noticing, and simply enjoying the presence of the other person. 

"... Hey, by the way, Y/n?" Clay questioned nervously as he put his phone in the charger, seeing as it was almost completely out of power. You hummed quietly in response, keeping your eyes on the organized notepad and your slightly messy scribbles that ran along the lined pages. 

"I meant what I said." He said quietly, almost so quiet that you didn't pick up what he was saying. But George hadn't made you completely deaf today, so luckily, you got his sentence right. 

"You say a lot of stuff, Clay, you're gonna have to be more specific." You smiled, looking up from your notepad. Yes, you had a habit of calling him Clay off-camera. 

He didn't mind. 

"When I said you looked adorable," Clay furtherly explained, "... I wasn't just distracting you. Well, I was, but I guess there's some truth behind some of the words I said." 

"You haven't even seen me today," You blushed, licking your dry lips, "How could you possibly know that I look adorable today?"

"... I check your Snapstory..." He sheepishly admitted.

Now, it was his turn to blush. 

_______________
Thank you for the suggestion! :)

If you have any, please leave them in the comments below and I'll start with them as soon as possible, which is pretty soon because I have literally nothing better to do... 

I feel like the ending is a little rushed. Could've done that one better... Oh, well, hope you guys still enjoy >:)

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

37.5K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...
305K 4.7K 22
โž I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? โž A MineCraft YouTubers ร— Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
204K 6.2K 35
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ?" ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
64K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential ๐Ÿ‘€ Most of these will be more than one pa...