You Stole A Heart [COMPLETED]

Door arhana12

Tanya Rathore is the typical girl who is obsessed with her dreams of meeting her star actor, Ayushmann Khurra... Meer

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
Chapter : One Persuasions
Chapter : Two Disabled?
Chapter : Three Recreations
Chapter : Four Careful?
Chapter : Five Poetic
Chapter : Six Impressed
Chapter : Seven Persistent
Chapter : Eight Encounters
Chapter : Nine Invitation
Chapter : Ten Protective Much?
Chapter : Eleven Lame Jokes
Chapter : Twelve Experienced
Chapter : Thirteen Unexpected Savior
Chapter : Fourteen Strategies
Chapter : Fifteen Surprises
Chapter : Sixteen Midnight Chats
Chapter : Seventeen Betrayal
Chapter : Eighteen Rookie?
Chapter : Nineteen Payback Time
Chapter : Twenty Revelations
Chapter : Twenty One Clearing The Mess Up
Chapter : Twenty Two Tickles
Chapter : Twenty Three Pleadings
Chapter : Twenty Four Dog-o-Phobia?
Chapter : Twenty Five The Interview
Chapter : Twenty Six Hemo- what?
Chapter : Twenty Seven Announcements
Chapter : Twenty Eight 0.1 Percent
Chapter : Twenty Nine Thank Me Later!
Chapter : Thirty It's A Stupid Wish
Chapter : Thirty One Why The 90's?
Chapter : Thirty Two BOO!!!
Chapter : Thirty Three Ever Heard Of Virar?
Chapter : Thirty Four A Horrible Crab
Chapter : Thirty Five VERY RARE!
Chapter : Thirty Six The Auburn-Haired Beauty
Chapter : Thirty Seven Quarrels?
Chapter : Thirty Eight Guilt
Chapter : Thirty Nine Trapped
Chapter : Forty A Silent Conversation
Chapter : Forty One Echoes
Chapter : Forty Two
Chapter : Forty Three
Chapter : Forty Four
PRESENT DAY
BONUS CHAPTER

PRESENT DAY

351 39 14
Door arhana12

Ayushmann's POV

The hospital staff kept walking past the long corridors, dressed in their white cloaks and somber expressions plastered on their faces as they walked away busily. The smell of antiseptic medicines didn't make me as nauseous as before and the silence of the hospital appeared somewhat peaceful in contrast to the cacophony and melancholy inside me.

Taking a deep breath, I told myself for the umpteenth time that she's gonna be fine. Everything will be alright. Things will work out somehow.

I leaned back and rested my head over the white wall behind me, crossing my arms on my chest and drumming my fingers in a rhythm, trying to keep my calm. Many of the hospital staff had offered me to settle down on the seats but I just nodded with a small smile and declined their suggestions. They had seen me wandering about outside the Operation Theatre for the past four hours and must've become somewhat concerned for me.

I gazed up at the snowy white ceiling with built-in lights and wondered how long is she gonna be in there. Was everything really alright? Panic invaded my senses at that thought.

Right as if on cue, a nurse peeked out of the Operation Theatre and glanced my way. I instantly straightened up and looked at her with anxious, hopeful eyes. A wave of relief washed over me when she passed me a smile that reflected the success.

"She's safe," The nurse spoke as she stood aside; holding the door wide open, she gestured for me to walk in.

Thanking the almighty a million times over and over again, I sprinted over to the door and thanked her with a wide grin. She mirrored the smile and walked away. Taking a deep breath, I strode into the bright Theatre where the doctor and a few more nurses stood, about to leave...

Author's Note:-

The present day won't reveal much of the story yet, readers. So be patient and proceed with the chapters! 

Lemme know in the comments about this update. :)

BTW, most of the chapters are gonna be narrated through Tanya's Point Of View so it won't be necessarily mentioned at the beginning of every update. Whenever it'll be Ayushmann's POV, I'll mention it like I've done in this update. So don't be confused, alright?

Stay happy and healthy!
Love,

Arhana

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.5M 109K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
31.5K 2.3K 15
Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact...
2.2K 131 17
~ Glimpses ~ "Humse door jaoge kaise, dil se hume bhulaoge kaise, hum vo khushbu hain jo saason me baste hain, khud ki saanson ko rok paoge kaise." h...
605K 35.5K 66
First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category 🏆 Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 🏆 Adhira Kashyap was a medic...