Lost Girl (Voltron Fanfic)

Por Watergirlz02

"Class meet Takashi Shirogane." I hear the teacher say as they introduce my brother I look at him as all the... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-five

Thirty-seven

267 5 0
Por Watergirlz02

-Natasha-

"Ragna, you need to be careful." My mom says

"I'll be fine mom, I'm just going to the park!" I say as I run toward my room "It's the same park that Shiro and Adam always go to!"

I hear my mom sigh before I shut my door.

"I'm worried about her, what if they somehow find her while we're here?" My mom starts

"You and Krolia have both done everything that you could to keep them safe. That's all we can do." My father says

"I think I need to go back. I think it's time I claim the purple lion again." My mom says

"Honey, you know that won't help, no matter what we might think." My father says "Krolia already left to protect Earth, she wouldn't want you to leave your family as well."

-~-

I shake my head before I look out towards the building as Matt and I head towards his most recent hideout.

"You know how worried Pidge has been?" I ask

"I can probably guess." He says "But I know it was the best decision to keep her out of this."

I nod before looking towards him. We enter the room before he walks over to his computer and starts to type away.

I watch as his hood finally falls away from his face, I see a peek of a cut on his face.

"Matthew Holt, what did you do to your cheek?" I say

"Woah, since when do you use full names?" He asks as he turns to look at me

"Since I've been dealing with Lance." I say before walking over to him "Now what did you do?"

"What? Is somebody finally facing facts about thinking I'm cute?" Matt jokes

I laugh softly before shoving him away.

"First off, I'm dating Keith so no. Second off, anybody would think your cute." I laugh

He laughs before he goes back to typing his heart away on whatever he's working on.

"What are you even doing?" I ask

"Updating the rebel logs." He says "It's how us rebels are staying up to date about the enemies."

"That's why you guys know Voltron but so little about it since it's not a threat," I say

"Exactly. This is also the way that I can let them know about the purple lion." He says

I nod before looking down at my feet.

"What's so special about the purple one anyway?" Matt asks as he finishes up

"A lot actually." I start "It's the very spirit of Voltron."

"So if it starts attacking Voltron, that could be a dangerous thing?" Matt asks

"Yeah. The purple lion automatically knows the other lions' weaknesses." I say "I really hope Lotor wouldn't be stupid enough to attack the castle..."

-Shiro-

I watch as Natasha runs through the athletic training course, not too far ahead of James. She looks back before starting to run faster, heading towards where her ship would be.

"Cadets, stop where you are." Iverson says "Shiro, can you tell me where something went wrong?"

"Lance and James both forgot to check their surroundings. Even if they knew it was safe, you always want to check to be sure that you aren't risking yours or your teammates' life." I say

"That's all for right now cadets," Iverson says before walking out

I walk towards Natasha as she's talking to Keith, explaining something about the homework.

"Cadet Shirogane, Cadet Kogane." I state

"Shiro!" Nat yelps

I laugh before putting my hands in my pockets.

"Natasha, Adam and I are going to go visit mom and dad's grave. Do you want to come?" I ask

She looks at me before looking at Keith as he slowly starts to nod.

"Go, I can get help on the homework when you get back," Keith says

"Keith, you can come with us." I say "It might make it a bit easier for Nat."

He looks at her before I hear a whistle as Adam comes walking over.

"You ready?" He asks

"Ready as we'll ever be," I say with a soft smile

I feel Adam take my hand in his before we all walk toward the exit of the garrison.

-~-

I look down at the controls when I hear the door open. I look up to see Keith standing there, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I heard that you were able to pilot the black lion again..." He starts

"Not under the circumstances that I would've liked," I comment

"I'm sorry..." He says "It just didn't feel right."

"So you thought that distancing yourself would push the lion back to me?" I ask

"Yeah, I know it wasn't the best thinking, but it was all I got." He explains

"Keith..." I start "What about you piloting a lion?"

"About that, I think I'm going to further my training with the blade to full time." He says "There isn't another lion and I'm not about to kick Lance out of Red."

I look at him before walking towards him, holding my hand out. He smiles before taking it and pulling himself into me as I wrap an arm around him.

"What is this?" Pidge asks as she walks in

"A group hug?" Hunk laughs

I feel the others start to walk over one by one, joining in on the hug.

When I'm finally able to pull free, I look at Keith.

"Keep an eye out for Nat," I say

"Only if you guys do the same." He says

I watch as he walks out, not looking back before the door shuts.

-Natasha-

I lean over, reaching for a laptop when I hear the door open. I look over to see Matt come walking in with Shiro. He looks over before smiling as I go back to typing the essay that I'm working on.

"What you working on?" Matt asks

"Just an essay about Pluto's natural satellites," I say with a shrug

"What made you chose that topic?" He laughs

"Well since my only family left is going there, I thought I should do some research on where he's going." I say "And because Adam is having me do this essay topic since I live with Shiro and not on campus."

"Oh yeah? Just about Shiro?" He jokes "Well Adam knows he can expect more out of you."

"She's not going to admit anything Matt, she won't even admit that she likes Keith." Shiro says from over in the kitchen "Where's your dad anyway?"

"Going over the final plans before we head out next week." Matt says "You know how he is."

I hear my brother laugh before I go back to the essay, listening to them as they start to try to predict everything that's going to happen on the mission.

-~-

I look over at Matt before I sigh, sitting down with my back towards the pole.

"How do you still live like this?" I ask

"I have to constantly remind myself that this is to help other people." He says

I look at the computer before he turns toward where I am sitting, crossing his arms.

"How's my mom?" He asks

"She's definitely been better... I thought I had seen the worst thing that I could ever see when I watched Shiro be the one who has to tell me about our parents..." I start "I think watching your mom and Katie was the easily the worst thing that I had to watch and couldn't do anything for them."

"Well give yourself some credit, you had just thought you lost Shiro as well." He says "I doubt they blamed you for anything."

I start to nod when I feel the phone thing start to shake. I look down to see an unknown trying to contact us.

"Don't answer... it could be a trap," Matt says

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 5.3K 30
"S-Stay, p-please," Keith mumbled, hiding his face in his pillow. Lance nodded climbing beside the small boy. Keith turned to face him, his face flus...
501 2 60
Nileaya Garett is the twin sister of Hunk. She goes missing along with her brother and his friends. She also sees a face she had never hoped to see a...
515 22 7
Voltron Fantasy Au The voltron lions as real lions but with magical abilities and wings Lance is a water and ice mage who escaped from the galra atta...
89.9K 3.2K 55
"From all the things I pictured in my future life, nothing could have prepared me for this." --- When Lance forced you and the others to a night out...