flowers ❥ atsumu miya

j4ekun द्वारा

[ DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINAL PIC OF THE COVER. IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. ] Everyday, 4 in... अधिक

ᥴhᥲɾᥲᥴtꫀɾ᥉
➵ | one ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | two ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | three ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | four ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | six ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➵ | six.five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

101 2 2
j4ekun द्वारा

╭───────  ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╮

"You ran over a trashbin?" Inara gasped in disbelief. "People might thought you're on drug or something."

Atsumu laughs at Inara's almost comical look. Truthfully he would be laughing at himself too for doing such ridiculous things. He can't seem to find the right answer why is he willing to do such things.

Atsumu were too caught up in the moment that he began to imagine himself doing action stunt like in the movie by jumping over a trashbin taller than his on waist, of course his expectations blew away when he get the wrong timing and tripped instead.

But, i swear it's totally worth it.

Atsumu can't describe how much he could finally breathe when he saw Inara just now. From afar, when his legs feels like giving up from running, the sight of Inara suddenly makes the tiredness fades away.

He casually looked down to where Inara is holding his left arm as a support. Her other hands were holding a bouquet of flowers and he couldn't help but feel his stomach churning upon being this close with her. Though at first Inara insist she can walk without his help, but Atsumu decides to be a childish and pretend to sulk until she finally gives in and reluctantly hold his arms.

It felt awkward given how she was blushing a bit but soon she relaxed and now she completely put her trust on Atsumu to guide her, Atsumu's other hand were holdinh her folded cane.

He glanced down to her soft features, she looks as beautiful as usual, once again he notice the small details of her styled hair with loose ribbon and flowers decorating it. Her yellow knee-length dress donning her perfectly like it was made just for her. Her eyes, though he knew she can't see a thing but the glimpse of emotions made it seems like she can see through everyone in front of her, especially Atsumu.

How did we even end up like this anyway?

Why do i feel this kind of way?

Nothing gets him more happier when Inara said yes to his offer to walk around. He's glad because he can finally proceed with his plan to apologize to Inara. But, couldn't find the right moment to bring the topic, because he simply enjoys her company.

Both of them did.

"Nara-san." He calls her after they fell into a comfortable silence. She hummed softly in respond.

"That flower... what is it called this time?" He asked again in curious.

Her lips slowly stretched into a knowing smile as she turn to her right where Atsumu's face is, though she can't see him, but she can sense the guy were locking his gaze on her.

"It's called Baby Breath; symbol of everlasting love, pureness, sincerity and compassion." She said to him. Once she said it she faced up front back, her smile never left her features.

"Beautiful." He muttered, but Inara take it as his compliment towards the meaning of the flowers.

"Ne, Nara-san. Why didn't you come here yesterday?" He said, trying to engage more conversation with her.

Inara hummed, "I overslept. I took a nap and end up waking up in the middle of the night." She giggles as Atsumu snickered at her reasons, finally get to vanish his concerns.

If only he notice she was telling nothing but lies.

"Hm, i experienced that many times. I once told 'Samu to wake me up from a nap but i woke up the next day and get so mad at him. But then my mom told me 'Samu did try to but i end up yelling amd threathened him to leave me alone." Atsumu grinned sheepishly at how Osamu ignored him for a week because of that.

Inara laughs, "You two don't change at all. Still the same bickering twins." she beamed.

"I'm sorry, Nara-san." Atsumu suddenly apologized.

"Why so sudden?" She said in confusion.

Atsumu pursed his lips, "Osamu told me everything. Though i really don't remember saying how much... i hated you before. I'm sorry for being too reckless and scared you away. I-I don't know what i was thinking that time—" He rambled into nonsense of excuses but he was genuine on apologizing to his past mistakes.

He blinks when suddenly Inara broke into laughters, covering her face behind the flowers she was holding as she find the situation funny.

"What....?"

"Atsumu, it's fine. I'm not mad about it at all." She giggles after composing herself, "Though when i first heard your voice i was like 'ah, the guy who hated me back then is back in town.' But, really. You aren't the reason why i become afraid of approaching people. It's just in my personality of being awkward with my surrounding. No hard feelings." she assured, patting his shoulder in comforting way.

"I'm sure Osamu did tell you about my condition too, right?" She said, her voice didn't tremble but he can sense it felt bitter when she spoke the words.

"Yes..." He replied cautiously.

She flashed him a smile, "Good then. But, let's not talk about it just yet." she said, and Atsumu simply nod at her request, respecting her decision.

Then, she sighed in content, "It feels nice like this." she said, "Who would have thought the famous Miya Atsumu is walking around the park with a girl like me." she teased him.

"You're not just a girl though," he mumbled lowly.

"Now, tell me Atsumu," she grinned, "Do you still go around and let every girls catching up feelings on you—"

"Eh? N-No! I'm not the same person i was back in highschool." He defended.

"Hm, as i remembered back then you dated half of my girls classmates."  Inara pulled a skeptical look just to tease him.

shoot

Atsumu turned away in embarrassment.

"I should have known those memories will keep haunting me til this day." He cried.

"You're lucky i can't see your face right now. I bet you're pulling a nervous look because you were caught red handed." She crossed her arms on her chest.

"No, i wasn't!"

"Ayyyy—"

"Shush." He covered Inara's mouth which her words came out muffled in between his palm.

"Okay, okay. I get it you've changed now, Mr. Crybaby." Inara playfully rolled her eyes when Atsumu began to whine like a child trying to stop Inara from embarrassing him.

"It's getting late now. I should head home." Inara said when she noticed her surrounding become quieter than before.

Already? He sadly thoughts.

"Where are you going, miss?" Atsumu caught her hands before she could release his arm. He placed her hands from where it supposed to be while smiling down to her. Inara was biting her innercheeks to stop herself from smiling a bit.

"I'm taking you home, remember?"

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Fine. Lead me the way then mister."

"With pleasure." He bowed slightly causing her to jerk her body a bit because their hands were linked together.

Maybe.

This isn't a bad idea at all.

Throughout their walk to Atsumu's car they kept talking and conversing about each other, though the ride home to Inara's home were silence but they both feel content and actually relax in the comfortable silence. Inara was casually tracing her fingers through the flowers in her arms and Atsumu would steal a glance sometimes accidentally stare at her and get honked by car from behind him.

He had so much to talk about with Inara. It wasn't really a necessary things, but it felt right and he likes everytime she talk. Her gestures, everything seem too surreal for him. He thought maybe it's because of her genuine personality that it made him feel comfortable around him.

And he has no clue on what to do with the butterflies feelings he gets whenever Inara is around.

Once they arrived at Inara's house, Akira and Aunty Kimi was already waiting for her arrival. Atsumu was a bit shock when he discover that Aunty Kimi is indeed Inara's mother.

She kindly offered Atsumu to join them for dinner but the lad had to refuse since Osamu promised (after nth times of Atsumu pestering him like a child) to cook him his favourite dish tonight.

After making sure Inara safely enter her house he began his driving.

Lowkey wishing to spend another day with Inara next time.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

92.3K 3.5K 16
{completed} it was supposed to be a normal day for miya osamu, until he walked into class and noticed a note addressed to him attached to a bag of co...
305K 9.3K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
931 47 3
miya atsumu has the goal of wooing a girl - that is, attempting to get her to fall in love with him. however, when faced with adversities, he finds i...
147K 4.3K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...