FRACTURES

נכתב על ידי psycophant

in between the broken glass and other breakable things עוד

I.
romanticism
anxiety
descriptions
aesthetics
unsure
blood
smile
melted
nihilism
there is no point to this
i feel like i am not myself
glassy
red bones
love in nature
liar liar
pinot noir
alice
wrath and love: some notes
silence
pillow cases and sheets
hypochondria

golden

72 2 0
נכתב על ידי psycophant

Your veins bleed gold like a treasure room,
and you give it away like a penny on the street.
You give all you have, just to be chewed out on the dirt.
You're worth the whole moon, yet you let yourself get treated like you're a buzzing fly.
I wonder why... I wonder why you hate yourself enough to get beaten and bruised.
You radiate warmth and love, so why do you get nothing in return?
Blood sucking leeches latch onto your veins and take all they can get; they wipe their saliva off their mouths and give a great big sigh, "can we get more?"
And you tell them THAT IS ALL I HAVE I WILL BE NOTHING BUT DUST IF I TRY TO GIVE MORE.
They say it is okay, that is what you were meant to do.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.7K 437 19
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...
679 52 9
No puedes querer con el corazón roto. Eso llevo escuchando toda mi vida, pero no podría ser más falso. Porque yo llevo 17 años con el corazón roto, y...
9.3K 369 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
1.6K 14 27
May these poems serve as companions on your own journey, offering glimpses of light in the darkest of nights, and reminding you that even in the dept...