♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

Da Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... Altro

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish

67 5 1
Da Puripuriko

"ORAAAAA!!!!" The rabbit demon was kicking it. She stayed true to her words and she kept going up each floors to kick a demon to death so Katsuki and the others did not need to fight anyone. It doesn't matter if Katsuki's group consisted of humans, they were worthy of staying alive and getting that wish. 

Mirko was so quick! The moment she kicked off a demon's head, she moved onto the next floor! She's so fast that Katsuki and the others had trouble catching up to her! It's not that they're wasting their Magical stamina, they're literally using their physical ability to catch up with her! 

"At the rate we are going, we will reach the very top! Master, she's amazing!" Yuuki said while running ahead of Katsuki. 

"Oi! Don't you run faster than me, you shit!" 

"Bleh~! If you don't like it then come and get- HEE!!!" She screamed because Katsuki DID come and get her! Not only that, he's throttling her right now! "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" 

"Repeat that again, you shit! If I don't like it, come and get you, huh?! You really wanna go there with me?!" 

"Katsuki!" Eijirou needed to break them apart! "We won't catch up to Mirko if you two mess around like that!" 

Up and up, they go, seeing a new disintegrating corpse each time they enter a floor. Mirko was ruthless when it came to killing a demon. She had no remorse kicking and killing someone of her own kind because she had one philosophy: Kick those who deserved a kick from her! And kicking is fun! 

Mirko reached the final gate and she kicked it open just like a boss. However, something pushed her back. She was pushed back by what looked like a demonic black cat. The black cat faded away and sat on the throne was a demon of an anthropomorphic black cat wearing a crown on his head. The cat demon opened his eyes and his golden eyes shone in the dim room where the only light source were the fire within floating lanterns. Behind the throne was a red curtain. What was beyond the curtains? 

"I'm going to kick your ass before they made it here!" 

The cat demon blinked once and a huge dark claw tried to swipe at Mirko. Mirko bounced around in a high speed; she's very hard to catch when she's focusing Magic to her legs. She bounced off a wall and she got ready to make an axe kick! "Rabbit Magic: Luna Arc!

"Ridiculous." The cat demon clicked his fingers and a portal appeared on the ground, a a huge claw made out of dark energy pinned Mirko against the wall with full force! 

"Gah!" Mirko spat out blood. 'Crap. I think he broke some of my ribs...' 

"Is that all the powers you Zodiacs have? How ridiculous." The cat demon on the throne looked at Mirko like she's no different to the grass growing from soil. 

"You..." Mirko thn recognized who he was. "I see, you're the cat who the rat did in." 

Hearing Mirko talk about how the rat did him in, he felt enraged; the hand that captured Mirko grabbed her out of the wall and threw her to the ground! 

"I did not get done in by the rat! That lying bitch couldn't beat me fairly so she resorted to cheating! She did not beat me!" 

Mirko fought against the huge hand that pinned her down. She pushed with her legs and she was able to push the hand up from trying to squash her, "Heh, those who are tricked have no rights to cry they are tricked; you only have yourself to blame for being so trustful!" She bounced out of the way and she used the wall as a platform so she could kick and break the bones within the huge claw that came out of the portal. 'Either that is his real arm or that thing is summoned from another dimension. Either way, all I have to do is kick it to death!' Mirko thought to herself with a huge grin.  

"You...!" The cat demon stood up from the throne, "I am the one deserving of the Zodiac title! Not the damn rat!" 

"Hah! I don't care about you vendetta with the rat. If push comes to shove, I'll kick both of your asses!" 

And so the battle between the demon rabbit and the demon cat was on. Who will win?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki and the others finally made it to the very top of the Tower of Wishes. When they got there, they saw something they did not expect; Mirko was on the ground, she's missing her left forearm and tip of her right ear was sliced off. 

The cat demon was still sitting on his throne. On the floor were portals after portals after portals of what looked like dark demon claws. 

"Mirko!" Eijirou helped her sit up, "Mirko, what happened?" 

"Ah...I seem to have taken too many hits. Heh, kitty loves to play with a rabbit, I guess?" 

"This is no time for jokes!" Eijirou looked at the black cat demon and he glared at him, "You did this...who the heck are you?!" 

"You can call me Kuroneko. I am the demon who was supposed to be favored by God." 

"You're a Zodiac?!" 

"No...I was supposed to, but I never made it to the race. That rat lied to me, taking what was supposed to be my rightful place within the Zodiac! The humiliation...I will never ever let it go!" Kuroneko was angry that he never got the title of the Zodiac. He's strong, so why doesn't he deserve a place in the Zodiac? "God knew I was lied to...but he did nothing and even took a liking to the rat! How is this justice?!" 

"I don't give a shit! Give me the wish!" Katsuki have no interest in the cat's backstory because he wanted the Tower of Wishes' wish. He's going to wish for all of his memories to come back! He jumped towards the demon with the intent on killing the demon with as much explosive power he could muster! 

Katsuki was not the only one who jumped in with the intent to kill the last demon of the tower. Eijirou, Neito, Hitoshi, and Tetsutetsu all jumped in because this was the final boss and they just need to defeat him in order to reach that wish.

Neito, Hitoshi, and Tetsutetsu were clearly in the rush to defeat the demon; they have finally reached the final level with the help of their new friends! They're going to do this for their fallen comrade!  

"God made the Tower of Wishes for the monkey and the pig to play with the humans. I've took control of it so everything on this floor is mine!" Kuroneko clenched his hands and he spread his arms. The moment he did that, portals were facing Katsuki, Eijirou, Hitoshi, Neito, and Tetsutetsu. They were all pushed away by the huge demonic cat paws that came out of it. 

"Master! Eijirou!" She was about to run ahead and jump into the fight too but Mirko grabbed her wrist. 

"Oi, wolf demon...give me your ear." Mirko said to Yuuki. 

"Huh?" 

Mirko started to tell her something interesting...that something will be the turning point of everything!

"Why you...!" Katsuki stretched out one of his hands and uses his other hand to form a circle on the palm of his outstretched hand, "Explosive Magic: Shot!" A concentrated blast aimed at the cat demon but the reflexes was so fast that only the throne was destroyed. "You won't escape me!" He stood on top of the debris and he continued to use his Magic! "Explosive Magic: Shot: Bullet Version!" This variation of the same attack was a rapid-fire version of his Shot Magic. He's trying to get Kuroneko, who had shape-shifted into a domestic cat and run away from the bullet like shots. 

"Katsuki, look out!" Eijirou jumped to Katsuki and he pulled him out of the way. 

In the middle of being pulled away, Eijirou could see there was a portal behind where he stood before and a claw came out to swipe at nothing. He saw a huge demonic cat made up of black flames snarling when it killed nothing. It went back into the portal again and the portal started to move elsewhere. "The heck is that thing?!" 

Eijirou let Katsuki go. The two of them stood back to back, "Katsuki, while we are looking at the demon cat, we need to make sure the portals are not in our blind spots." 

Eijirou looked at the others to see they were barely avoiding the portals. 

"What do we do?" 

"Tch!" Katsuki could just destroy the floor. No, if anything, Mirko would have done that if it was possible to do so! 

"Master!" Yuuki avoided all of the claws coming out of the portals that were trying to kill her. She avoided the arms, bites, and claws with her quick reflexes! "Master, Mirko told me about beyond the curtain! 

"The curtain?" Katsuki looked at the red curtain behind the now destroyed throne and he noticed how none of them portals allowed anyone to go near the red curtains. "Yuuki, this is an order: Whatever happens to any of us. Go beyond that curtain and make my wish come true!" 

"Yes, Master!" Yuuki focused her aura to her legs and she began to run. She's going to make it to the very back of the room! Beyond the red curtains! 

Kurokoneko noticed what the other three were trying to do and he got on all fours and he roared! "Cat Magic: Black Lynx!" Like Eijirou who could transform into a dragon, he was able to become a gigantic black lynx. Kuroneko was now faster and more deadly, he's moving faster than the portals that were moving around the room in order to stealthily hurt the others. He swiped Tetsutetsu out of the way! 

"Gah!" It's a good thing he steeled himself for the impact!

"Hey! Cat! We're going to capture you and get that wish!" Hitoshi's trying to use his Magic on the monster but the monster cat merely swiped him out of the way like a cat would do to a ball of yarn. 

Eijirou caught Hitoshi before he could hit the wall. "Hitoshi, listen, we need to all work together and make sure that monster is distracted by us. We need to let Yuuki make it to the back of the room." 

"Is that so?" 

The portals were doing its best to get in Yuuki's way. When she was about to get grabbed by a huge cat-like hand, Neito got in the way and he used an explosive Magic to help her.

"Neito!" 

"Go! Ignore us, go!" 

"But your wish-" 

"Go. Katsuki's wish...he might be an ass, but I know he will make the right decision. And if he left that to you, you'll know what to do. Go! We'll watch your back! Don't look back, just go!" 

Yuuki looked at his unwavering back and he ran on ahead, ignoring what's going on behind her. 

Portals chased after her, she did not look back. Arms stretched out to grab her but Neito got in the way again. There was so much his copying Magic could do. "Gah...!" The claws took out half of his body. 

"NEITO!" Tetsutetsu shouted his name! Not again...not another death in their group...! 

Even if he dies, he's not going to go down without a fight! With only one arm, he grabbed a demonic arm, preventing it from chasing after Yuuki! 'I can only stop one portal...' Even with all of his life leaving him, the arm could not get rid of him. It was as if Neito died taking this demonic arm with it. 

"NO!" Kuroneko tried to go after Yuuki and he was so close to pouncing on her but he was pulled back by Hitoshi's capture weapon. He looked back to see Eijirou, Katsuki, and Hitoshi pulling it. 

Tetsutetsu jumped onto Kuroneko's top of the head and he started to punch the cat with all of his strength! "Go, Yuuki!" 

Yuuki dodged the portals and she ran beyond the red curtains. She could see a glowing ball of light in the very back of the room. The portals were ruthless, hands of a demonic cat kept coming out of it but she dodged it to the best of her abilities. One of the claws swiped at her and the hair tie in her hair became loose and it made her long flowing white hair flow out of its hold. 

One of the hands caught Yuuki! She struggled and struggled but she couldn't get out! 

"ORAAAA!" Even if she lost an arm, even if her ribs were broken, Mirko saved Yuuki by axe-kicking the arm that grabbed her! In return, a hand squashed her down onto the ground, crushing her! She could feel her broken ribs digging into the rest of her organs! Mirko wrapped her legs on the huge hand and grabbed the hand with her remaining arm. 

"Mirko?!" 

"Touch that glowing light! That's the wish everyone had been fighting for! Go!" Mirko said to Yuuki, "Go!" She's doing everything she could to stop a portal too.

"No! Stay away from the wish! You lowly humans! Stay away from the wish God dropped!" He tried and tried, but he could not escape from Hitoshi's capture weapon. All of the guys were fighting to protect Yuuki's path to the wish. 

Yuuki finally touched the wish. The moment she touched the wish, all of the cursed hands coming out of the portals disintegrated. Kuroneko screamed and his spirit was banishing slowly. The wish was his life force, his reason to keep living on. After the rat demon lied, he revolted against God. As punishment, he was forced to guard God's wish...whoever reached the wish will banish him into the afterlife. 

"You lowly humans...you've actually done it." Kuroneko became a lot calmer as he started to disappear. He lied down onto the floor and he started to cry as he looked at Eijirou and Mirko, "All I wanted was to be a Zodiac...something unjust happened to me, all I did was seek justice for myself. God didn't even care, he punished me for revolting but excused the rat for everything. Why? Why???" 

"Kuroneko..." Eijirou entered the demonic race not knowing anything about it. He wished he could have known what happened. Maybe if Kuroneko did not revolt against God on his own, he wouldn't be cursed to go protect this tower all on his own. Were they the first people to make it here? 

"But I suppose it is a good thing to be free. I cannot leave this cursed tower...perhaps if there's such thing as a second life, I wish not to be a demon...I wish to be anything as long as I can know peace. Do whatever you want with the wish. I don't care anymore. Not like anyone will care about me..." 

Katsuki walked up to Kuroneko's face and he touched the huge cat, "You're strong. I made up two new techniques and you dodged it like a damn cat." 

Kuroneko started to cry. No matter how much people he killed, God will never ever look his way. The looks he ever had ever since he's trapped here were the look of fear. This was the first time in forever Kuroneko had looks of acknowledgment and this was coming from someone he had to kill. "I just wanted to be acknowledged that I have what it takes to shine..." He closed his eyes and he finally faded away...

Katsuki looked at Tetsutetsu and Hitoshi. They were mourning for their now dead comrade. He looked at Mirko who will probably die later. A lot of people died in order to make a wish come true. To use it for only himself...was that the better choice?

"Yuuki," Katsuki turned to her, "Do you know what I truly want?" 

Yuuki got on her knees and she she closed her eyes. The glowing ball of light surrounded Yuuki with a warm aura. She's wishing for Katsuki's true wish right now. 

Bright light surrounded everything and the entire tower began to disintegrate. 

In place of the tower, people started to wake up. Who were they? They were the people who died trying to beat the final boss of the tower for the wish. 

Hitoshi and Tetsutetsu saw their two comrades coming back to life. They couldn't believe their eyes! 

"Itsuka! Neito!" Tetsutetsu was so happy to see they were here once again! 

"Huh? B-but why? I-I was-" Neito was confused as he looked at himself. He was sure he was dead! 

"Tetsutetsu, you're looking real ugly right now..." Itsuka said to him. 

"B-but you're alive! Alive!" 

Eijirou smiled as people after people were all brought back to life. 

Mirko looked at her own hands. 'That girl...did she wish for all the people who were hurt by demons to come back to life?" Mirko smiled, "They're young, but they're kind. I like these people after all!" 

"Where are you off to now?" Eijirou asked her.

"Me? I'm going to another huge adventure! I am a Zodiac, I don't like staying in one place. I like to venture alone. We'll probably meet again, dragon." 

"Yeah..." 

Mirko looked at Yuuki one last time, "One word of advice, the wolf is not what she seems. See ya." Mirko bounced off the island.

Eijirou looked at the edge and he saw she was gone. "I already know that, Mirko. Only Katsuki doesn't know that..." 

"Hmph." Katsuki wish was originally to bring back all of his memories. However, it gnawed at him day and night; what about the people who failed? How many escaped? How many people died for the sake of a wish? If those people could choose once again, would they want to raid the tower again? What he wished for in his heart changed.

"Master, are you sure you are fine with this? We worked so hard though..." Yuuki's ears drooped like a sad dog. 

Katsuki noticed her hair tie on the ground between them. He decided to do her hair in a low ponytail without having her turn around, "There are times when your hard work doesn't have to be for your own sake. If you do everything only for the sake of yourself, you will lose sight of something important." 

"Even if it's for people you do not know?" Yuuki asked with a light blush on her face. 

"Ah." 

"Master is too kind~." 

"Hmph!" 

It's probably back to square zero on getting his memories back- 

"Kacchan?" A young man, the same age as Katsuki looked at him with confusion.

The moment Katsuki saw him, sudden fragments after fragments pieced together and he suddenly remembered a name. 

"Deku...?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
170K 4.7K 78
This story is where when deku and is depressed, along the way he becomes villainous and a saga begins What if deku was depressed What if that led to...
77.4K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...