Mr.A's Revenge

De aynatulmarziya

This is a story of two families, where the children bear the consequences for the mistakes of their parents... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
At the Camp
At the Camp(2)
At the Camp(3)
Author's Note
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Mr A POV
Mr A's POV
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Unknown Person POV
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Epilogue
Note
Thanking Note
Thanks

Part 40

1.5K 232 356
De aynatulmarziya

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-
At the Pool side:-

Sanam : Bhai, coffee. {Give him a cup}

Sheriyar : Thank you, chotu.

Sanam : You are smiling a lot now-a- days? Someone special?

Sheriyar : Shut up chotu.

Sanam : A person smile without reason only when he is in love, tell me about her.

Sheriyar : It's nothing like that.

Sanam : Okay, just let out your emotions then I'll decide what it is?

Sheriyar : Uh..when I first met her I didn't like her at all, I used to get irritated by her over friendly attitude. But now I like all that, she is different, she is not fake or materialistic.

Sanam : It means you like her.

Sheriyar : I don't know.

Sanam : If you like her, you need to propose her.

Sheriyar : How can I do that? First I wanna know what she feels about me.

Sanam{excited} : Who is she?

Sheriyar{shyly} : A..A..Amara.

Sanam : What? Amara as in our Amara?

Sheriyar{blushing a bit} : Yes.

Sanam : Yaaayyyy!!!(we all siblings will be together)

Sheriyar : Why are you so happy?

Sanam : She is the best.

Sheriyar : Indeed.

*******

ASM Industries:-

Alishba enter in Sarfaraz's cabin with a file. She begin to explain him the points whereas he was lost in her beautiful face.

Alishba : What?

Sarfaraz : What, what?

Alishba : Why are you staring me?

Sarfaraz : I like staring at you.

Alishba : Huh?

Sarfaraz : You know when I was small my father would take me with him to the market. There I use to watch a woman everyday, I couldn't take my eyes of her. I use to just look at her,{teasingly} you reminded me of her. She was in her 90's I guess.

Alishba{annoyed} : 90yrs old is not called a woman, she was an old woman Mr Mirza.

Sarfaraz{smiling inwardly} : Ofcourse.

Alishba : You don't even know how to crack a joke. (Here I thought he is praising me, stupid Mirza)

###

Sarfaraz was about to pick a pen when Alishba immediately grab it.

Sarfaraz : I saw it first.

Alishba{grinning} : I touched it first.

Sarfaraz : It's not a seat that if you keep your handkerchief on it, it will be yours.

Alishba : For you kind information I own a car. Nonetheless I touched it first that's why it's mine, end of topic.

Sarfaraz : What logic is this?

Alishba{proudly} : It is called touch logic.

Sarfaraz : So according to it whatever I touch it will be mine?

Alishba : Absolutely.

Sarfaraz : Excuse me, Hi!{he touch Alishba}

Alishba{irritated} : You...

An employee walk in, along with inform them that the clients arrived.

###

Alishba was giving the presentation with full concentration on the other hand Sarfaraz was glancing at her like a teenager.

Sarfaraz{infront of everyone} : You are looking hot.

Alishba{glaring} : Mr Mirza!!!

Sarfaraz{coughs} : I mean...I feel you have high fever. Come sit here, I'll do the rest.

Alishba{baffled} : (Why is he behaving this way?)

Irfan : Hulchal Hui, Zara Shor Hua...Dil Chor Hua, Teri oor Hua...
Aesi Chale Jab Hawa, Ishq Hua Hi Hua...

Imran : Their time of teenage love is gone now they should focus on babies.

Sarfaraz/Alishba : Mr Qatri!

Irfan/Imran : Sorry Ma'am/Sorry Sir

*******

Sheikh Villa:-

Amara : Bhai, Where is my gift?

Ammar : Oh! I forgot to buy it.

Amara{sad} : How can you? You bring me a gift whenever you return from hostel.

Ammar : Do you think I can miss it?

Amara{beaming} : So, you brought me something.

Ammar : Yep, here. {He forward her a book} This book looked interesting.

Amara : "Mystery trip with cousins", unique name.

Ammar : I agree, start reading it then torture Anaya di.

Amara : Hehe, sure only after I complete my current book of Hope I'll start this. Thank you bhai, love you.

Ammar : Love you too cutie pie.

*******

Mirza Bungalow:-

Anaya walk straight in the Bungalow likewise was about to go upstairs when her steps halt listening to maid's voice.

Maid : Good afternoon Ma'am, No one is at home.

Anaya : (I know since I was waiting outside for them to leave) Really?

Maid : Yes, Ma'am. Sarfaraz sir with Alishba ma'am left to office. Shehzad/Sheriyar sir went to their respective colleges. Sanam beta said she is visiting her friend.

Anaya : Alright, I just have to take a file from Di's room.

Maid : Actually Ma'am, I'm also going out to buy groceries.

Anaya : No worries, you carry on. I'll leave as soon as my work is done.

Maid : As you say Ma'am. {She leaves}

Anaya{to herself} : I hope my doubt will be proved wrong. I hope Shehzad isn't the person who sent me those chits.

Anaya nervously climb upstairs, she open Shehzad's room furthermore enter inside. She inspect all over the place for any clue still nothing was unusual. She then proceed to his closet which was unfortunately locked.

She search on YouTube on how to unlock it without a key. She follow the instructions due of which she was able to unlock it. She search through the closet although nothing looked weird when suddenly she notice a knob on the right side. 

She twist the knob and a secret drawer which was hidden behind the clothes open wide. She was shocked to find various pics of her, coffee mugs with her lipstick marks as well as her handkerchief which she lost moreover a photo of Ayaan which was brutally scratched.

It was a lot for Anaya to take in, she was perplexed for the reason that she agreed to marry a person who is obsessed with her. She hurriedly lock everything as it was before and advance towards the door.

As soon as she open the door petrified would be an understatement as Shehzad was standing infront of her.

Shehzad : Anaya? What are you doing here?

Anaya{afraid} : I..I came to meet Di.

Shehzad : Her room is on the other side.

Anaya{nervous} : Yeah! I forgot. {She wanted to walk out}

Shehzad : Wait, why are you sweating?

Anaya : Uh..temperature is high.

Shehzad : We didn't talk from the time I proposed you. Come let's chat a bit.

Anaya{frighten} : No!!! I..I mean I have to..to go.

Shehzad{weirdly} : That's not fair, you got to know every detail of me.

Anaya{scared} : What do you mean?

Shehzad : I mean {he lock the door more than that take steps to his side table, take out chloroform from it on top of that pour it on a cloth}

Anaya{panic} : Why did you lock the door?

Shehzad{psycho tone} : So that you can't tell anybody my secret.

Anaya{alarmed} : I don't know what you are talking about?

Shehzad{maniacally} : Do I look like a fool to you Angel? You opened my closet right?

Anaya{horrified} : I..ho..how?

Shehzad : Look closely, can you see a tiny piece of my shirt out?

Anaya{tearful eyes} : I..Sheh.. Shehzad... please let me go. I..I'll not tell anyone.

Shehzad{crazily} : No no no, you'll leave me hence you are coming with me.

Anaya didn't even get a chance to protect herself because Shehzad very cleverly made her unconscious. However Anaya was smart enough to send a message to someone she trust plus who will definitely save her.

-----------------------------------------------------

You can ask one question to any one of the character dead or alive and it will be surely answered by that character.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
67K 4.1K 30
A Past and Present definitely involve the people in it, but they both have more than that to offer. The situations, the choices made for you and th...
No body no crime De Charlie

Mistério / Suspense

1.5K 317 78
"Richard." I gasped. "You thought you'd seen the last of me." he said. I was too scared to say anything. "I'm back and I'll have my revenge." he repl...
If She Knew De — ❝Nabila❞

Mistério / Suspense

22.3K 3.7K 61
[The Wattys 2021 Shortlisted Finalist] One case, two detectives, three friends, and a thousand emotions. Sometimes nothing is a coincidence, but th...