When The Sword Falls - (A Dra...

Da thewestcoastsmoker

Draco Malfoy wasn't someone you wanted around you. He was known for attracting trouble, also for being the re... Altro

Inside My Head
Prologue
Sugar, Spice, & Everything...Mice?
Hide & Seeker
Hunter for the Hunted
Felix Felicis
Unearthed
Triple That Six
Friend or Foe
Temptation
Seduction (Pt. II)
Mistakes
Wake Up. Please.
Am I Dead? Is This Hell?
The Damned Malfoy
Promises
Alliances
A Message
Together (Part I)
Together (Part II)

Seduction

1.1K 50 7
Da thewestcoastsmoker

A/N: Slight warning: this chapter includes sexual innuendos, activities and scenes. If you’re not here for the sex, well, I suggest you skip this chapter. You won’t miss much. Not really. Where was I going with this? I had a point. Oh, well. Do I own HP? I wish.

************************************************************************************************************

Draco 

I pulled away from him, wrenching my lips from his with such force that I slammed my head back against the marble tiles. I hissed in pain as the toilet began to spin, and when I closed my eyes, bright stars flashed against my dark eyelids. I waited for a while for the pain to fade, and when it did, I opened my eyes and stared at him in shock. My mind was still frozen - had I imagined everything? I couldn't register the words into my skull - suddenly, everything seemed so dull to me.

Feeling like a fool, I opened my mouth to clarify. "Harry, did you just say -"

"I was horny? Yeah." Harry stared at me, blatantly stating the sentence. 

This wasn't like him. Where was the shy boy I'd kissed earlier in the library? What happened?

And although I was startled and somewhat shocked by the sudden change in his character, I had to admit that I liked it, too. Very much.

But the better part of me - the one that'd been raised to behave like a gentleman by my darling mother - had to clarify again. 

"Harry - we only just...I mean, you just found out I was gay, and that I've been having a crush on you for years...don't you think it's all a bit sudden?"

Here Harry frowned, like my question genuinely baffled him. He took a step back from me, giving me space to recollect my meddled thoughts and take a deep breath. "Part of me knows it's too early, Draco, but most of me -" Harry stopped, then shook his head before continuing, "- all of me doesn't care. Draco, I want - no, need you. I never knew I did until now, but I do." He sighed, then looked at his feet, refusing to meet my eyes. "I mean - I-I understand if you don't feel the same, Draco, I do. Just tell me."

I stared at the top of his dark head - he was still staring at his shoes - and laughed incredulously. At the sound of my voice he looked up, fear in his eyes.

"Harry James Potter," I said, so low that he had to strain to hear me, "I've wanted you for six years."

"You mean it? You really want me?"

I was a man of morals. I was an old-fashioned person, and if you'd asked me before I knew that Harry felt the same way about me what I thought of sex before marriage....well, I'd have had a lot of things to say. 

But the hope and happiness in his eyes made him so irresistible. 

"Yes, Harry. I want you."

For a second there, I never knew so much happiness could fit in just one pair of bright, green eyes. After a short while, the glow turned into something darker. I felt something in my groin react to the way Harry's ecstatic smile turned into a devilish smirk.

"That was the right answer, Malfoy."

I was fast, easily a hundred times faster than a normal witch or wizard. But Harry managed to catch me off guard. One moment he was standing a foot away from me, and the next he was pressing my body against the cold, hard tile, capturing my lips in a frenzied kiss. He braced both of his hands on each side of my head, holding me captive in between his arms, and when he pressed his body against mine, all inch of personal space was eradicated. Somehow he'd skillfully managed to mold his body into mine, so that every of his lines, inches and curves were pressed into me.

I wasn't a gentle person myself. I liked things rough, and I liked things hard. But the way Harry was kissing me was beginning to make me feel a tad bit lightheaded, and I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. I wasn't a babe in the woods when it came to kissing, but I wasn't so sure if Harry had my stamina.

I placed a gentle, yet firm, hand on his chest and pushed him away from me a little. He kissed my lips once before letting me push him away.

"Harry, are you sure about this?" I asked again, frowning down at him.

Silently, he took my hand - the one that was pressed against his chest - and brought my palm up against his lips. He kissed my palm tenderly.

"I'm sure."

Following those two words, he took the meaty part of my palm in between his teeth and bit down. Hard.

My head reeled, and the stiffening in my pants couldn't be hidden any longer.

"Harry," I warned, growling, but the boy still wouldn't listen.

He brought each of my fingers into his mouth, kissing them one by one, before gently sucking them into his mouth.

My vision was starting to blur, and my breath was coming in gasps. I fought against the urge to slam him face-down into the floor, rip his pants apart and fuck him right then and there - I wanted our first time to be special. I knew how much it would hurt him if I wasn't gentle.

Harry kissed my fingers for the last time before taking my hand and guiding it down to his pants. I felt the blood rush to my face as I palmed him in his jeans. He was as hard as I was, and his member was oddly satisfying.

"I'm not going to rip your clothes apart and fuck you the way my body's begging me to," Harry said, his voice low. He echoed my thoughts. "I want this to last. I'm new to this -"

"Really?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at him. I squeezed his member lightly, having the pleasure of seeing him jerk a little and curse under his breath. "You don't feel like you're new to this, Potter."

"Quit it, Malfoy," he hissed, reaching down to slap my hand away.

I smirked at him, capturing his wrist in my strong grasp. "Nuh-uh, Potter. You've had your playtime. Now it's my turn."

I could see the flush making its way up his neck. It tempted me, but I vehemently kept it under control.

Swiftly, I turned, switching our places so that Harry was pressed into the cold wall with me towering before him.

I wanted to explore every inch of his beautiful body, but his lips captivated me. I leaned down, hovering a little before his lips, and watched the way his pupils extracted and almost swallowed the greens of his eyes whole.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips before crushing mine to his.

The kiss was a long and hard, and I enjoyed every moment of it. After a while, I sensed Harry's frustration and grinned, deciding to torment him even further. After what he did to me, he deserved all the torture he could get.

I captured his bottom lip between my teeth and bit gently, feeling the rush of hot air against my face when he moaned. He gripped my shoulders, pulling me impossibly closer, and let one of his hands entagle itself in my hair while the other explored the length of my fully-clothed body. I traced the shape of his teeth with my tongue, nipping at his already-swollen lips gently.

After five full minutes of snogging, Harry pulled away, glaring at me. I smiled and winked at him before moving in to kiss him again - 

- and then I felt a sharp, stinging pain on my neck.

I cried out in shock, my head falling back - all at once I remembered the way Damon's teeth had felt the night he'd tried to kill me, I felt the fear and the anger wash over me. I felt the warmth and the hatred radiating off Damon's body as he tried again and again to kill his only brother, and I saw the demon's face clearly as it laughed at my pain...

"Draco? Draco!"

I opened my eyes and realized that somehow I'd collapsed, curled into a fetal position on the cold floor. Harry was hovering above me, both of his arms braced against my head on the hard tile, his face - now contorted in worry - a mere few inches above mine.

"Draco? Wake up, please - I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry!"

The panic in his voice cleared my mind a little, and when I struggled to sit up, Harry pushed me back down again.

"I'm sorry," he said, staring at me in horror. "I forgot - I didn't mean to -"

I was confused - what had brought on the flashback? And then I remembered.

"Harry, did you bite me?"

He looked away, flushing horribly. "I did, and I'm so sorry, Draco, I forgot -"

I ran my fingers over my neck and felt the tell-tale signs of a bruise beginning to form. What confused me even more was the fact that I liked it. Even though the feeling of his teeth brought back unwanted memories, after a while, it...aroused me.

It was Harry that was biting me, not Damon.

Harry's lips on my skin.

HarryHarryHarry

I need him.

I groaned, and Harry's eyes immediately flew back to my face, horror and worry still etched into his eyes. 

"Are you still in pain? Where does it hurt?"

I shushed him by pulling his dark head down for a kiss.

He kissed me back for a few seconds before pulling away, shocked. "Draco, are you sure?"

I laughed at him - it was such a silly question.

"I'm sure," I replied, and kissed him again.

Moaning, he dipped his head lower and gave me all-access to his mouth, at the same time tugging frantically at the hem of my maroon sweater. I ran my hands down his back to cup his ass in his jeans, making him swear into my mouth as I was still kissing him. I ran my hands up his back, pushing and pulling up his shirt as I did so. Growling, Harry straightened up and pulled his shirt over his head, tosssing it to the side. 

My breath hitched in my throat - he was beautiful; creamy and white, his skin was unmarked...

...unlike mine was.

He was too good for me.

He didn't deserve someone broken.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

58 2 11
Draco malfoy is defeated after the war and Harry Potter befriends him, draco is weaker then he used to be and soon falls for Harry that is the genera...
10.8K 199 15
Your Harry Potter's sister y/n Potter and you may have hated Draco Malfoy at first but now your starting to fall for him. But your brother and friend...
113K 3.9K 15
Completed :)) Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts to teach defence against the dark arts. his life was now perfect, the war had changed him, but he wa...
3.8K 401 40
What happens when a Gryffindor falls in love with a Slytherin. Not just any Slytherin - THE Slytherin Prince. And what if the Gryffindor hides secret...