A Way To Your Heart ✔

Від PurpleHeart9795

Taehyung met Jungkook, a complete stranger whom he asked for help to pretend as his boyfriend for a day in fr... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue [✿Special Chapter✿]
NEW BOOK

Chapter 17

14.5K 790 226
Від PurpleHeart9795

"No ! I'm not drunk."

"Taehyung. Please. Don't. That's not the way. We're going left."
Jungkook held Taehyung's arm as he tried to pull Taehyung towards their room.

Jungkook was about to carry Taehyung to their room but the other suddenly woke up just when they got down from their taxi and now, Jungkook was having a hard time trying to bring him to their room.

"No. Our room is that side."

"Ok. Let's go that side. But let me carry you if you can't walk ok?"

"NO !"
Taehyung took his arm away from Jungkook's grip only to stumble on the floor.

"Taehyung ! Get up."
Jungkook was already sober completely while taking care of Taehyung.

He tried his best and could finally bring Taehyung to their room but just when was about to go after letting the other lie on the bed comfortably, Taehyung didn't let go of his arms that wrapped around his neck.

"Taehyung, you can let go of me now. You're in the room already."
Jungkook spoke calmly but Taehyung still closed his eyes without any response.

"No."
Taehyung tightened his grip around his neck pulling Jungkook even closer when he slowly tried to take those arms from his neck.

"You can't keep on holding our arms on my neck Taehyung. Let go of me and get some sleep."
Jungkook tried to get up but Taehyung kept on clinging to him.
Then he remembered Taehyung telling him how he couldn't sleep without hugging something. He let out a big sigh and stared at Taehyung who already drifted to his sleep.

"Taehyung, will you let go of my neck at least? Taehyung?"
Jungkook tried his best and loosen the grip but quickly let the arm wrapped around him when Taehyung whined at the lost contact.

"It ok. I'm here hmm? Get some sleep ok?"
He gently patted Taehyung's back which lead both of them to their own dreamland.

‐‐‐

Jungkook groaned while frowning his eyebrows when the bright sunlight that passed through the curtains fell on his face. He slowly opened his eyes when he couldn't feel Taehyung in his arms. He tried to get up but felt something clasping his lower limbs. He furrowed his half sleepy eyes when he saw two arms around his legs only to find Taehyung was sleeping upside down while hugging his legs tightly.

"When did he go there?"
Jungkook could just laugh seeing the way Taehyung was sleeping.
He slowly removed his legs and replaced it with his pillow since he didn't want to disturb the other's peaceful sleep. He got down from the bed without making any sound and went to washroom.

Taehyung woke up with a headache and weakness all over his body until he recalled something he did which he shouldn't. He jolted out of the bed as if he no longer feel weak or headache.

"Wasn't that a dream? But why would I say handsome to that annoying bunny even if it's a dream? No... It should be a dream. But why does it felt so real?"
Taehyung murmured alone and then ruffled his own messy hair in frustration.
"Aishhh...!! I must've gone crazy if it's real. Ahhh please... Please let it be a dream."

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Taehyung jumped up in shock when Jungkook suddenly come out from the washroom.

"What? Did you see ghost in your dream?"
Jungkook asked when he noticed Taehyung being still in shock.

"N-no... I mean Yes... No... I mean---"

"Are you still in hangover?"
Jungkook cut off Taehyung who was mentally slapping himself for stuttering.
"Get freshened up. I'll get you something for your hangover."

When Taehyung came out from washroom, Jungkook was already waiting for him while sitting by the balcony with two bowls of chicken noodle soup for his hangover.

"Where did you get this from?"
Taehyung asked since there's no way Jungkook would be preparing the soup in hotel.

"I have my way to get it. Now sit and eat this up."

Taehyung took his seat in front of Jungkook across the table. He spooned it up and slurped it. It was surprisingly good but he stopped when he was about to take another spoon of it.

"Hmm... I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"
Jungkook spooned the soup up.

Taehyung kept the spoon back on the table and sat properly.
"That's.... uh... D-did I say anything weird yesterday?"

Jungkook was about to slurp his soup but he kept his spoon back.
"Yesterday? No. You didn't say anything weird."

"Really?"
Taehyung's face brightened up suddenly.
"That's right. I knew it was just a dream. I would never say anything to you."
Taehyung looked so relieved as he took his spoon back and start eating his soup.

"Yeah. You didn't say anything weird but you did said some facts."

"What facts?"
Taehyung asked without caring much, he was too happy and relief thinking everything was just a dream.

"That I'm handsome."

Taehyung chocked on his soup when he heard it from Jungkook. So it was not a dream at all? He really did say it to him?
"WHAT?!"

"What? You even said it twice."

Taehyung was doomed. He felt so embarrassed and shocked at the same time.
"And you say I didn't say anything weird?"

"What weird? I don't think that's something weird. It's of course a fact that I do look handsome but you just couldn't admit it. Right?"

"W-who said I couldn't admit it?"

"You couldn't. But thanks to that alcohol that you could finally admit it yesterday."
Jungkook was having fun teasing Taehyung who was already a blushing mess.

"I didn't. And you're not at all handsome but a BIG FAT BUNNY..!!"
Taehyung crossed his arms as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well... I heard people say truth when they're drunk. So I'm gonna take what you said while you were drunk."
Jungkook smirked when Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Eat that up. You should rest today."

"Rest? No. I'm going out."

"Don't be stubborn Taehyung. You should get some rest today."

"But--"

"Taehyung."
Jungkook glared and Taehyung could just shut his mouth.
He let out a sigh and lower his voice as he continued.
"I'm saying this for your own good. You still have many days more to enjoy. Stay here and rest at least till afternoon. Ok? It's too hot here so you'll get more tired if you go out in this scorching sun."

Taehyung just sat there staring at Jungkook. He felt as if a sudden feeling of happiness and contentment filled him up from Jungkook's words. Those were not much of a word to feel that way but it was warm enough to make him feel safe that someone's caring for him.

"What are you looking at? Eat."

Taehyung flinched when he realize he had been staring at Jungkook.

"And yeah... I'm just doing all these for you because I promised your mom that I'll take care of you, ok?"
Jungkook said before he slurp his soup.

"Ok ok. Understood."
Taehyung chuckled a bit.
Did Jungkook just clarify himself for caring?

Taehyung spent the day in their room while talking with Jimin on phone about how he's enjoying in Malta till the day, why he was in the hotel instead of going out and how Jungkook asked him to take rest. But all his best friend did was only to tease him more and more.
After he hung up the call, he started to get bored alone in the room because Jungkook was in the balcony for the whole time with his phone and laptop, probably working. Taehyung asked him to stay in the room saying he shouldn't go out if he don't let him go but it turned out as if he asked him to work in the room.

Taehyung got down from the bed as he walked towards the balcony. But he didn't plan to be drooled over the view of Jungkook working with his eyes focused on his laptop. Those round glasses with a white shirt that glowed under the sunlight, Jungkook looked so handsome when he work with all his concentrations.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh?"
Taehyung flinched when Jungkook looked up. It must be the nth time that he flinched for the day when he was caught staring at Jungkook.
He cleared his throat as he walked towards Jungkook.
"I should be the one to ask you that. What are you doing?"

"Don't you see? I'm working."
Jungkook pushed his glasses up before shifting his eyes on his laptop screen.

"Of course I'm seeing you working. But who told you to work here?"
Taehyung crossed his arms.

"What should I do here then? You didn't even let me go out."
Jungkook closed his laptop and looked up at Taehyung who was standing in front of him.

"Woahh... Are you serious? What about me then? Did you let me go out?"

"But you were at least talking with that short friend of yours so I got bored. I don't even have anywhere to lie down for a bit since you were rolling all over the bed by yourself. What do you expect me to do alone other than working?"

"But why would you work here when you came to enjoy here? Don't you have anything to do other than work?"

"What's even there to do here?"

"Let's play then."

"What? Play?"
Jungkook raised his one eyebrow as he crossed his arms when Taehyung nodded.

"Hide and seek."
Taehyung grinned.

"What? Hide and seek? Are you a kid?"

"Is there any rule that only kids should play hide and seek? Come on. Hide wherever you want while I count to 10. Ok?"
Taehyung looked more excited than a 3 year old kid getting excited for playing.

Jungkook didn't have any choice but to hide when he was pushed to the room while Taehyung already started counting.

"Do I really have to do this?"
He said to himself as he hide behind a cupboard.

But Jungkook was caught soon after Taehyung entered the room. Then he had to hide again and then again.

"This is not fair. Why do I have to hide everytime?"
Jungkook put the front of his fist on the side of his hips.

"Because I caught you first."
Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"Where can I even hide in this single room? There's nowhere I can hide here."

"So what? It's your problem. You should think where you can hide so that you won't get caught."

"Fine. Go and count. I'll hide. Let's see who catch who."
Jungkook sounded more energetic than before.

"Fine. You can hide wherever you want. I'm gonna catch you anyway."
Taehyung winked before he closed his eyes and start counting.

When he opened his eyes after counting, he couldn't find Jungkook anywhere in the room. He searched every corner but the other was nowhere to be found.

"Caught you."
Jungkook was about to catch him from back but Taehyung suddenly turned back, making them hug while facing each other with Jungkook's arms wrapping around Taehyung's waist and Taehyung's hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

Both froze at the moment since they never expected they would end up in that position. They let go of each other as quickly as they could when realization struck them hard and stood in silence awkwardly without even looking at each other.

"Uh... Aren't you hungry?"
Jungkook asked breaking their awkward silence.

"Uh? Oh... Yeah."

"Let's go and eat something."
Jungkook put on his cap grabbing his wallet.

"Yeah."
Taehyung cleared his throat as he followed Jungkook who already walked to the door.

‐‐‐

After they had their lunch, Taehyung wanted to go watch sunset but it was still very early for the sun to set. So they just roamed around the market to kill time.
As they passed by the stalls, Taehyung stopped his steps in front of a small accessory stall. The elderly woman who was in the stall smiled at them but Taehyung clearly understood that the woman couldn't speak when she signed them with her hands to choose something from her stall.

Taehyung smiled and picked up a white bracelet.
"Is this nice?"
He showed it to Jungkook who was watching him.

"Yeah. You want that?"
Jungkook smiled when Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung tried to wear it on his wrist but he couldn't do it with his only one hand.

"Here. I'll do it for you."
Jungkook took the bracelet and put it on Taehyung's left hand.

"How much is this?"
Taehyung asked to the woman but she signed something that they couldn't understand what it means.

"She asked if you two are couples."
A small girl who was sitting beside the woman translated it for them.

"Huh?"
Both of them looked at each other and then at the woman who signed something again.

"She said it's a couple bracelet, with that one in black. So if you're couples, you can buy both."
The girl translated again.

"We're no---"

"Thank you so much. We'll buy it as well."
Jungkook cut Taehyung off as he take the black one and paid for both.

They roamed around for some more time and then they hired a car and headed towards the place where they can see sunset. Both of them stayed quiet for the whole ride till they finally reach the spot.
Once they got down from the car, they could already see the beautiful view. The sky was painted with orange clouds, turning the ocean into tangerine with the reflection of the sky. The sun looked as if it was emerging into the vast sea.

"Wanna sit up there and look?"
Jungkook finally broke their silence as he point at the roof of the car.

Taehyung nodded and smiled when Jungkook helped him to go up.
They were sitting beside each other over the roof of the car with their legs hanging down, watching the sun sinking into the sea.

Jungkook took out his bracelet from his pocket and gave it to Taehyung who looked at him confusingly.

"Why are you giving this to me? You don't want it anymore?"
Taehyung didn't take the bracelet from Jungkook who just smiled at him.

"I want it. That's why I'm giving you so that you can wear it on me. I can't put it on myself."

"Oh... Ok. Sure. I thought you don't want it anymore."
Taehyung finally took it from him and carefully put it on Jungkook's wrist.

"Why? Will you be disappointed if I say I don't want it anymore?"
Jungkook chuckled as he kept looking at his wrist after Taehyung put the bracelet.

"If you want me to be honest... yeah. I might get a bit disappointed. First, for saying you don't like such a beautiful thing and second, for not appreciating one's effort she might put while trying to sell it in that hot weather. But you're lucky you like it."
Taehyung smiled as he turned his face just to meet Jungkook's eyes that were already piercing through him.

An uncontrolled smile rose up to the corner of their lips as they stared at each other.
They could stll hear the sound of waves of the water splashing to the rocks, the mild breeze blowing through their ear, but their eyes never left each other.
The view of the sky gradually getting darker as the sun sank under the sea giving a chance to the millions of stars to shine again, everything felt so beautiful and pleasing.

But... who knows if the beauty and the pleasure they felt was not only from the view of the nature but also from that another beautiful view in front of each other's eyes...

What if the feeling of pleasure was more because they were beside each other while being drowned in each other's eyes?

Who knows..?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How was the chapter?😁

I made it a bit longer than the previous chapter so hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much everyone for reading and voting my story.💜

💜 I Purple You 💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.5K 702 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
RANDOM °Gguktae° ✔ Від ❛nala❜

Короткі історії

182K 11.3K 15
where taehyung introduces a complete stranger as his 'boyfriend' ❝SHORT STORY❞ ❝COMPLETED❞
25.4K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...
1.1M 81.5K 72
jeongguk, interested in free food. taehyung, interested in jeongguk. a one week relationship that might turn into more. -• "take a risk." "how?" "b...