Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

Від Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter Six

3.2K 121 31
Від Aka__Amour

                                                               ALEX POV(excited?!? Me too)

What's that noise?!
I groaned waking up searching for the source of the noise.

"Who the hell could be calling me so early on a Monday morning?" I asked out loud. Looking at the caller ID I saw that it was Brian.

"What the f**ck Brian? You know I don't wake up before 7 on a Monday and it's currently 6 o'clock"

"Yea, yea, whatever. Since my mistress decided to wake me up early for school as a punishment for the rest of the week you my friend will also suffer with me"

I hanged up. Great now I won't go back to sleep, might as well start getting ready.

I heard my phone pinged and saw that Brian sent me a message.

'Love you too and I'll see you at school in a bit, so you better not go back to sleep b*tch and let me alone be extra early'

Get friends they said, it would be f**cking great they said. Some advice of the century that was.

I went in the bathroom and took a thirty minute shower and brushed my teeth. Passing by the mirror I stopped and winked and blew a kiss to my image. I must say for a brown skin, blue eye boy with a four pack and curly hair, I look like a god. I mean the ladies like sweets right?, and seeing as I'm the nicest not mention sexist chocolate around, no wonder they all want a piece.

What to wear today? I mean I don't have to put a lot of thought into my look and the ladies will still be all over me but that doesn't mean I'm gonna dress unfashionable, hell no. I'm a guy who likes fashion, if it's the in thing I want it, when it's no longer trendy I don't wear it again, I just pack them in a bag and burn them.

After about 30min, I finally found something. I put it on real quick then went downstairs . Stepping into the living room I saw my dad rubbing my mom feet while she reads the newspaper.

"Morning dad, mom"

"Morning Alex" dad said

"What time is it?" Mom said, ever the business now and laugh WAY later kind a person. I checked my phone

"Um....7:15"

"Jeffrey go share Alex's breakfast and eat also then go get ready for work"

"Yes honey" dad said kissing her on her cheek. Yep my mom's a dominant which obviously makes my dad the submissive.

I guess I got my submissiveness from my dad, my parents I think found out I was a submissive when I was about 10, when I used to get bullied by this girl and how she would make cry and literally fall on my knees telling her sorry for what I don't know, I guess I just felt the need to apologies even thou I did nothing wrong.

My parents confirmed the idea as they weren't totally sure, when they caught me trying on dad's collar and they even caught me one time watching a video with a man being chained up and whipped. I was scared at first then they told me it was ok and asked if I wanted to know more, of course I said yes. I was sixteen then.

The world to me then was rainbows and Sunshine, I was being myself at home and around my friends as I later found out that they were also submissive, except for one that is, Jeremy is a dominant, Brian and conner are submissive. Everything took a turn for the worst when I decided that I wanted a dominant. I was a fool to think that every Dom and sub relationship would be like my parent's. I couldn't have been more wrong.

So after eating breakfast, i quickly went in my car and went to school.

20 minutes later

Parking I got out and went into through the school doors to see Brian at my locker waiting.

"What the heck took you so long?" He said angrily. Well excuse the f**ck out of me, the only person that should be angry is me, as he was the one that woke me up at 6 this morning.

"Brian I will smash your head in, so just shut up for the remainder of the day that you're around me" I walked around him heading to the canteen to sit and look out of f**cking for the remainder of the time, until class starts.

"No need to be so aggressive, I did you a favour actually, because as for some reason you're ever late on Mondays, so you're welcome" he said catching up.

I didn't answer him, a soft answer turn away wrath. Yes I know the Bible , somewhat , thank my grandma for that.

About fifteen minutes later, the bell rung which meant school begun which meant it'll be 30 more minutes before classes start. School begins at 8 and classes start at 8:30, they say they are giving us time to prepare for class and for those that are late to get little more time to come.

"Hey guys, why you here so early?" Jeremy said sitting down beside Brian and conner sat beside me.

"Oh I don't know why don't you ask our dear friend Brian" I said looking at him and rolling my eyes.

"Oh stop being so over dramatic, my mistress is punishing me, well this is part of the punishment and out of the kindness of my heart I decided to wake Alex up for school and his ungrateful ass is being well ungrateful"

"Anyways, I don't even want know what you did this time, but Alex Jeremy and I were planning to skip first class and go check out the new pizza place that opened up down the street, so you guys wanna come?"

"Totally" Brian said all excited.

"Aren't you on punishment?" Jeremy asked

"Eh, invade you forget I loved being punished" Brian said smirking

"So how about you Alex?" Conner asked

" I can't guys, my parents told the teachers to keep a close eye on me , I can't offered to slip up"

"Bummer, well we'll see you at lunch" Jeremy said

The bell rung and we went our separate ways. Heading to English class I went to my locker to get my stuff. Getting ready to head to class now I was roughly shoved into my locker and the living air got knocked out of me when I received a fist to the stomach.

"Well well, isn't it the all confident and bad Alex bravado, where your little security at now ?" Great. Let me introduce you all to Jamie and his clowns Ryan and Joe. They've hated me as long as I can remember, all because one of their friends was my dominant and when we broke up she told them this heap of lie about how I break her heart and all, when she was the one who broke me. Since then they tried to get me alone to beat me up as they're afraid of Jeremy and conner, because they got their assess hands to them the last time they tried to beat me.

I guess I forgot about them as they left me alone because wherever you saw one of my friends you say the other not far behind.

"I don't think their here Jamie" Joe said smiling.

"Oh, good because now we can have some fun" Ryan said while cracking his knuckles.

I bend Jamie hand, loosing his grip and stepping back.

"Sorry guys but I'm running late for class so maybe some other time" spinning around and getting ready to walk off I got a kick to the back sending me on the floor HARD, making my nose bleed.

Not a moment later I started receiving kicks from three different directions, i and let me tell you this, it hurt like a bitch.

After what felt like a couple hours but was probably more like a couple minutes, I heard someone and let me tell you I've never been so happy to hear that voice as I'm right now.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I sighed in relief as the hitting stopped but groaned in pain shortly after.

"Mind your own business little girl and forget you saw anything" Jamie said

"Little girl? Never been called that one before but anyways I know this dude your beating up and even thou we may not like each other, he's still a person and no one deserves to be ganged up on like this, so I'm asking you guys kindly to step away and leave him" mystique said softly, well that's new.

"Ha, ha, you're funny real funny, but we got no time for jokes so I'm going to ask you the last time to turn around and go" Jamie said

"And I'm giving you 3 seconds to turn around and leave him" mystique said.

On that note I looked up only to look back down because someone stepped on my fingers and adding a lot of motherf**cking pressure.

"I dare you to do that to me" mystique said

"Ok, but remember you asked for it" Joe said

I looked up to see that as he was about to grab her, she grabbed his hand and twist it behind his back and locked her other hand around his neck and added pressure. Damn her strength is sexy. Wait what!?, no, nope, no it's not.

After a couple more seconds she let him go and pushed him on the floor. Then the other two ran towards her. She kicked Jamie in his stomach making him slam in the locker then she punched Ryan three times in his face knocking him out, wow!. Jamie recovered and before he could do anything she kicked him in the face knocking him out.

She walked towards and pulled me up, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Let's get you to the nurse, no sense going to class now, I was gonna be late anyways" she said. She's too damn close, my mind can't take it.

"No, I can go myself" when I pushed her off and tried to stand I fell on my butt. Ouch!

"Yea right" she reached for me again and I drew away.

"I said-"

"I wasn't asking, now shut the f**k up and let me help you" I reluctantly accepted her help, how weak me, a dominant look and feel right now. Not to mention the thought of someone caring is awakening my inner submissive and that can't happen, I won't allow it.

After much limping from my part and a lot of arguing from mystique, as she said that I was not trying to walk but staying still and expecting her to do all the work, we finally reached the nurse.

"He got-"

"I was play boxing and got beat up" no need to let everyone know how much of a failure I am at defending my self.

"Um, what?, you know what never mind just place him on the bed and I'll go get some ice and pain medicines" the nurse said then left.

" why didn't you tell her?" Mystique asked after placing me on the bed.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" Why does she even cares?

"Yes, right here and I won't leave until I'm sure you're well" she needs to stop this act of caring, like right now before I start begging for a hug because I could really use one now. Guess I'm tired of taking care of others, I want to go back to when others would take care of me.

No!, no I don't. I can take care of myself. This girl is messing with my mind.

"Well I don't want you here" I huffed

"Too bad I'm not leaving" she even put her feet up on the bed and leaned back in the chair she's in.

The nurse soon came in and looked after me, that was five minutes ago and mystique is still here, just staring at the wall.

"I'm ok now, you can go" I said

She turned and looked at me and I must say taking time to look at her now she's actually really beautifully, I trailed my eyes lower and she's sexy too. But whatever, no big deal.

She stood up and leaned over me causing me to lean back.

"What are-"

"Sshh, stop arguing with me for once and let me help you" she started running her hand through my hair.

It felt really good, so I decided to be selfish for once and enjoy this, I pushed my head into her hand more and sighed. I can enjoy this now and totally go back to annoying her tomorrow.

After awhile I started feeling sleepy, guess the pain meds were starting to kick in.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake" she said, and on that note I fell asleep.

She wasn't there when I woke up. Can't say I didn't expect it, we are not friends after all but deep down I had hoped she would be here.

I started to sit up then the nurse came in.

"You're awake, how to you feel?, any pain?"

"Just a little in my stomach and my hand, but nothing a little more pain meds can't handle"

"Ok it's currently the last class of the day, so I suggest you rest until the bell rings" wow I slept that long, I blame Brian for waking me up too early.

"Oh and what a great friend you have, she didn't want to leave until you woke up but I had literally drag her out and send her to class, I'm telling you she's a keeper" the nurse said then walked out.

She stayed!?, she actually stayed...for me?!, does that mean she cares?!....no, no she doesn't or does she?

You've done it now mystique, because I think I'm falling back to my old self because you showed me what no other dominated did, you cared. No matter how hard I try, I know I'll crash and hard, sooner rather than later. I just hope she's prepared to face the outcome of her actions.

So there you have it, a look into Alex's world. Firstly sorry I missed the other deadlines, I was busy with school as my school opened back and we had to finish up some over due things and all.

Buuutt

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if not I'll try better.

Don't forget to...

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

Oh and before I forget I want to thank
@Lilith2468013579
@ebbster99
@neomax3000
@theod2002
@CloudyLittleFox
@ShanieceSmall
@user43286459

These persons either liked, comment or did both or they added my book to their reading list. Really appreciate it:-)  and please do continue. Excuse any errors if I spelt your name wrong.

So until next times...

Bye babies

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Finding my master Від butterfly_1401

Сучасна проза

624K 15K 33
An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or switch and you live your life based on what...
73.5K 1K 14
About a girl with bipolar disorder who needs domination as a way to control her own thoughts. She found a great combination of dominants in two broth...
3.9K 126 15
I'm super bad at this 😑 This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...
13.1K 487 21