Hidden Talent

Por Sya_Nad96

Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except h... Mais

Part 1 : Teiko Middle School
Kuroko's Background
Part 2: New Student
Part 3: Dark Blue and Blonde
Part 4: Tetsuya and The GOM
Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)
Part 7: An Unexpected Visitor
Part 8: The Beach!
Part 9: Kuroko Mansion
Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken
Part 11: The Dark Red Hair Teen
Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club
Part 13: Stay away!
Part 14: Troubles Ahead!
Part 15: The Phantom
Part 16: Tetsuya's Past
Part 17: "Forgive Us, Kuroko"
Part 18: Tōō High vs Seirin High
Part 19: Yōsen High vs Seirin High
Part 20: The Emperor vs The Phantom
Greetings!

Part 6 : The GOM ?

2.9K 70 5
Por Sya_Nad96

     Tetsuya enjoyed hanging out with Akashi and the rest. They're so many kind of energy being with them.

     Akashi is like the leader of the group. He's polite but can be scary sometimes. Midorima is the tsundere type but he won't admit it. He always follow Akashi around.

     Murasakibara is caring and likes to eat sweets all the time but he's the lazy type. Aomine and Kise are the most energized in the group but they always fight with each other.

     Tetsuki was relief when she saw that Tetsuya was enjoying their company.

     They were having so much fun that they've lost track of time.

Tetsuki: Oh my! It's gotten pretty late, Tetsuya. We need to go home, Hiro-nii and the others will be worried.

Akashi: Why don't I give you two a ride home along with these guys *gestures to the GOM*

     They both accepted Akashi's offer because it was getting dark outside and they'd need to wait abit longer if they asked their driver to pick them up.

     After arriving at the Kuroko's residence, they both thanked Akashi for the ride and said their goodbye.

- The Kuroko's residence -

Tetsuya's POV

     When me and Tetsuki-nee came home, I went upstairs to my room and took my bath before joining the others in the living room.

     It's been a long time since I last hang out til this late. I'm tired but it was fun. They were all very interesting.

     As I was thinking back about it, I remembered something.

Tetsuya: Ne, Tetsuki-nee. What does 'The GOM' mean? That's what a classmate of mine called Akashi and his friends.

Tetsuki: I don't mind telling you but are you sure you want to know? Cause, you know.. I'm just worried about you..

     I understand what neechan meant but it was all in the past now. I need to  move on and face my problem.

Tetsuya: Yeah, I'm fine neechan. Besides, I have all my precious knight here to protect me! *smile*

     They all started to tackle me with their hugs. I just laugh at their reaction.

End of POV

     As they were all gathered at the living room, Tetsuki just went and explain to Tetsuya about The GOM.

Tetsuki: Alright, The GOM actually stands for The Generations of Miracles. It's what people started to call them.

- The Generations of Miracles -

     The GOM consist of five players. They are called prodigies. Despite being a first year, all five of them got selected into the 1st string which is very rare.

     Akashi Seijurou, the captain of the GOM. He's called the Emperor because of his eye. It's known for its observational ability. In short, he can predict the movements of his opponents just from observing them.

     Midorima Shintarou. The vice-captain and shooting guard of the GOM. He's obsessed with horoscopes and zodiac-sign but due to that, he believes solely in 'luck' every time he shoots a 3 pointer which he never misses.

     Murasakibara Atsushi. Even though he's the tallest of the team, he some times acts childish and his constant urge to eat sweets. But due to his physical appearance, he's good at defence. Despite his actual specialty is offense.

     Aomine Daiki. The ace of the team. His famous style of basketball is street basket. He grew up playing street basketball which develop his ever-changing flexible streetball. He can shoot or dunk the ball at any angle.

     Kise Ryouta. Despite having no interest in basketball in the beginning, he wanted to try it after watching Aomine's training match. He is known for his copy-cat eye. He can copy any moves after seeing it once but his style is yet to complete because he can't copy the other GOM member's moves.

Tetsuki: And so, that's why they are called the Generation of Miracles.

Tetsumi: But if you think about it, they're just like Tet-chan. He used to be called the Phantom player before.

Tetsuya: That was in the past, neechan. I don't know if I can still play like before *sad*

Hiro: Then, when you are ready, why don't we all play basketball together again! Like we used to *smile*

     We all agreed with Hiro-nii's idea! It's been so long since we play together. I could see Tet-chan was reluctant at first but we told him not to force himself if he doesn't want to.

     He shook his head and said he'd love to play with us again someday. This made us really happy, seeing him taking small steps to move on.

End of POV

- Tetsuya's room -

     Tetsuya was laying on his bed after finishing his studies when he suddenly thought about what his brother suggested.

' It's been a long time since I last played. I do miss playing with them '

     When Tetsuya was thinking about playing basketball again, he remembered his past. He suddenly shuddered and quickly stood up.

     He was holding his head, trying to forget about his past. His head began to hurt as memories started to flash in his head. Memories he tried to erase.

     Tetsuya screamed internally at the pain he felt in his head and chest. His vision starts to blur when it suddenly became dark.

Natsuo's POV

     I was in my room, trying to study when I heard a loud thump in the next room.

' That's Tet-chan's room!'

     I quickly ran to his room and open the door, not minding to knock at this point.

     As I entered, I saw Tet-chan collapsed on the floor.

' Tet-chan! '

     When I shouted Tet-chan's name, the others came running towards us. They were all shocked to see him unconscious.

     Hiro-nii told us to calm down and carried Tet-chan on the bed. He called our private doctor to come and check up on Tet-chan.

     We were feeling agitated, waiting for Endou-san to come. Then, we heard the door bell rang and quickly we showed him to Tet-chan's room

End of POV

Endou: Tetsuya is going to be fine. He just need some rest for now. If possible, he may need to skip a day from school tomorrow just to be sure.

Tetsumi: What happened to him l, Endou-san? He was just fine a few hours ago

Endou: It's just a headache, nothing serious but try not to let him stressed out as much as possible. It could cause mental breakdown.

     They all thanked Endou-san and showed him the way out.

Hiro: I'll call Yoshida-san tomorrow morning and inform him of Tet-chan's absence.

Natsuo: But we can't just leave him alone like this tomorrow. Someone needs to look after him.

Tetsuki: Natsuo-nii is right! We can't leave Tet-chan alone.

Tetsumi: But who? I can't skip school tomorrow, I have a quiz.

Hiro: Me too, I have an urgent meeting with the teacher's.

Tetsuki: How about I stay with Tet-chan tomorrow? I'll text my friend later and ask them to tell my homeroom teacher the next morning.

Natsuo: Are you alright with that? How about your club?

Tetsuki: Yeah, I can ask for tomorrow's note from my friends later. About the club, I'll just inform Akashi-kun that I need to take care of Tet-chan. He'll understand.

Hiro: Did you tell them about his past?

Tetsuki: No, that's for Tet-chan to tell them himself.

Tetsumi: Since when did they become friends though?

Tetsuki: I don't really know but it seems like The GOM really like being with Tet-chan and he seems like he's comfortable being with them too.

     After that, they came to a conclusion and called it a night.

To be continued...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

178K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
29.9K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
52.9K 865 16
"is that a tampon or a dick?" I asked him annoyed after he put it in. -- This time I'm giving you a coldhearted arrogant Kuroko Tetsuya. It's a spicy...
89.6K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...