Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

Par Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... Plus

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Bloody Mary Pt. 1

467 16 0
Par Ziehmer28

Dean

“Sam, wake up” I say as we sit in the Impala and Sam wakes up, confused. He sits up and looks around “I take it I was having a nightmare” Sam asks. “Yeah, but this time you weren't the only one” Dean says and I turn around to look at Shelby who's sitting in the backseat, silent. “You okay” Sam asks her and she nods “yeah, fine” Shelby says and Sam sits back in his seat. “Hey, at least I got some sleep” Sam says “you know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this” I say.

Sam looks around “are we here” “yup, welcome to Toledo, Ohio” I say as Sam picks up a newspaper with Steven Shoemaker's obituary circled. “So what do you think really happened to this guy” Sam asks me “that's what we're gonna find out” I say “let's go” Shelby says and we get out of the car and head up to the building. We headed into room 144 that read Morgue. There's two desks, the empty one has a nameplate that says Dr. Feiklowicz and the other one has a guy sitting at it.

“Hey” the morgue tech said “hi” I said “can I help you” “yeah, we're the, uh... med students, doctor Figlavitch didn't tell you” I say stumbling over the name. Shelby rolls her eyes at me “Figlavitch didn't tell you, we talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State” I said hoping to convince him. “He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper” Shelby says “well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch” the morgue tech said.

“Then, you don't mind just showing us the body, do you” I asked “sorry, I can't, doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want” the morgue tech said “an hour, ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then” I said looking at us and Sam and Shelby nodded. “Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out -” I start.

“Uh look man no” the tech guy said, I laughed a little a turned around to Sam “I'm gonna hit him in his face I swear” I whispered. Sam hits me on the arm as Shelby steps foreword with a sigh as Sam and I watch her. She polls out some 20's and lay's them on the table. The morgue tech looks at the money then picks it up and stands up “follow me” he said and leaves. Shelby starts to walk away when I grab her shoulder “hey, I earned that money” I said mad.

“You won it in a poker game, besides dad said we need to share the money” Shelby said with a smirk before fallowing. Sam laughs and fallow's Shelby as I stand there for a second and sigh loudly before fallowing. “Now the newspaper said his daughter found him, she said his eyes were bleeding” Sam says. The morgue tech polls the sheet back as he says “more than that. They practically liquefied” “any sign of a struggle? Maybe somebody did it to him” Shelby asked.

“Nope, besides the daughter, he was all alone” “what's the official cause of death” Sam asks “doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm, something burst up in there that's for sure” the morgue tech said. “What do you mean” Shelby asked “intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen”. “The eyes, what would cause something like that” Sam asked.

“See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims” the morgue tech said “yeah? You ever see exploding eyeballs” I asked “that's a first for me, but hey, I'm not the doctor” he said “hey, think we could take a look at that police report? You know for, our paper” I asked “I'm not really supposed to show you that” the morgue tech said. Shelby looks at him annoyed before polling out some more money.

We are walking down stairs “might not be one of ours, might just be some freak medical thing” Sam said. “How many times in Dad's long and varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing and not some sign of an awful supernatural death” Shelby asks “almost never” Sam said “exactly” I said “all right, let's go talk to the daughter” Sam said and we headed to the funeral. Sam, Shelby, and I walked inside the funeral to see it's at his house, all the men are in black suits and women in black dresses, except us.

“Feel like we're underdressed” I said as we keep walking through the house towards the back. Sam, Shelby, and I talk to man and he points us towards one of the daughters who are talking with their friend. “You must be Donna, right” I asked “yeah” Donna said “hi, we're really sorry” Shelby said “thank you” Donna said. “I'm Sam, this is Dean, and this is Shelby, Dean and I worked with your dad” Sam said to Donna who looked at her friend then back at us.

“You did” Donna asked “yeah, this whole thing, I mean a stroke” I said confused. “Were there any symptoms, dizziness, migraines” Shelby asked? “NO” Donna said and a little girl turned around, I'm guessing she was her sister. “That's because it wasn't a stroke” “Lily, don't say that, I'm sorry, she's just upset” Donna's friend said “no, it happened because of me” “sweetie, it didn't” Donna said “Lily” Sam says and gets down to her level “why would you say something like that” Sam asks.

“Right before he died, I said it” “said what” Shelby asked “Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror. She took his eyes, that's what she does” Lily said “that's not why Dad died. This isn't your fault” Donna said “I think your sister's right Lily, there's no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he” I asked “no, I don't think so” Lily said.

Shelby

Sam, Dean, and I walked into the bathroom upstairs where the father apparently died. Sam pushes open the bathroom door all the way so we can see the dried blood on the floor. Dean and I walked inside while Sam stood in the doorway “the Bloody Mary legend, dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing” Sam asked? “Not that we know of” Dean said as we looked around. Sam kneels to the floor and touches the dried blood.

“I mean, everywhere else all over the country, kids will play Bloody Mary, and as far as we know, nobody dies from it” Sam said. “Well I'm not dead” I said making Sam and Dean look at me “you've said Bloody Mary” Sam asked me? “Yeah, hundreds of times” I said like it was nothing. “Anyway, maybe everywhere it's just a story, but here it's actually happening” Dean said. “The place where the legend began” Sam asked and Dean shrugs, opening the medicine cabinet.

“But according to the legend, the person who says B-” Sam starts and looks at the medicine cabinet mirror, which now faces him, and closes it. “The person who says you know what gets it. But here -” Sam starts again “Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah” Dean said with a sigh. “Never heard anything like that before, still, the guy did die right in front of the mirror, and the daughter's right. The way the legend goes, you know who scratches your eyes out” I said.

“It's worth checking in to” Sam said and we started to head out of the bathroom and saw that Donna's friend Charlie was walking towards us. “What are you doing up here” Charlie asked mad “we, we had to go to the bathroom” Dean said. “Who are you” “like we said downstairs, we worked with Donna's dad” Dean said. “He was a day trader or something, he worked by himself” Charlie said. “No, I know, I meant -” Dean started and I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

“And all those weird questions downstairs, what was that, so you tell me what's going on, or I start screaming” Charlie said and I couldn't help but smile to myself. “All right, all right, we think something happened to Donna's dad” Sam said. “Yeah, a stroke” Charlie said not sounding to convincing. “That's not a sign of a typical stroke, we think it might be something else” Sam said. “Like what” “honestly, we don't know yet, but we don't want it to happen to anyone else. That's the truth” I said.

“So, if you're gonna scream, go right ahead” Dean said with a small smirk “who are you, cops” Charlie asked? “Something like that” Dean said “I'll tell you what, here” Sam reaches into his pocket, pulls out a paper and pen, and starts writing down his cell number. “If you think of anything, you or your friends notice anything strange, out of the ordinary, just give us a call” Sam hands her the paper. We walk down the hallway.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.9K 834 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...
193 0 18
Book 1 of the Winchester Siblings series. What happens when the Winchester boys find out that not only evil is after them, but that they have a sist...
51.4K 1.9K 78
With Lucifer freed from hell, Sam, Dean, and Maddi must do whatever it takes to survive in a world filled with demons, angels, and the Four Horsemen...
1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...