You have me under control | �...

Von SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 25

2.5K 63 171
Von SunFlower1816

Y/n's pov

Some time has passed and the actual training camp began. We drove this time at night to get there at morning. The training camp was this time at Shinzen high... like always but the first time with us. The way here was weird Tobio and I sat together but as I fell as sleep maybe something happen because when I woke up, Kageyama looked like something happend. He was red aaand.... let's not talk about that.

As we arrive we all were really tired... or let me say most of us. Some how Hinata was really hyperactive, like always. I walked up to Kenma and hugged him as everytime we see us. To be honest I really missed him. He is the only one who knows me better then I do and everything what happend with Kageyama, I really needed him. I still can't understand why he said that. I mean what have I done wrong? Didn't he liked it? And why did he kissed me back then? All those questions came back into my mind as I hugged Kenma. "Are you okay?" Kenma asked pulling back. "Yes don't worry about me" I said and had a slight smile on my lips. "Oii kitten... is everything okay?" Kuroo asked while walking up to us. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "What have I done wrong?" He wispered to Kenma. "You know that I can hear you? And you did nothing wrong I just told Kenma a few seconds ago that everything is okay and that he doesn't have to worry and I hope you'll not worry about me too" I answered pulling out of the hug and smiling at him trying to convince him. Kenma just looked at me with his I-don't-believe-it face but he shrugged it off so that Kuroo wont worry.

After a little time of smalltalk Kuroo got to Daichi and Hinata joined Kenma so I walked back to Koushi's side. Kuroo showed us where we're going to stay and we brought our bags there.

After that the boy's began to play some games. Hinata and Kageyama sucked together.... 'they probably just have to get used to each other again'. I watched them closely 'maybe I could help them' I thought. But not just Kageyama and Hinata sucked, everyone sucked... they tried to use thier new moves but unfortunately it didn't worked. After practice ended mostly everyone but Tsukishima stayed in the gym to have some extra practice. I heard Tsukishima and Yamaguchi talking about it but everything that Mr. Saltishima said that it would be useless to practice blabla. I walked up to Yamaguchi as Tsukishima left and patted his shoulder, giving him a warm smile.

I looked at Kageyama and Hinata... 'they should practice together again. They won't get it if they won't practice' I thought. I walked up to Kageyama and Hinata and grabbed thier hands. They looked suprised as I took thier hand but Kageyama's look switched really fast as he saw me holding Hinata's hand. I pulled them on the court and got them on thier places. I then walked up to the ball basket and grabbed a ball and showed them. They then looked at me with a 'understanding' face and got ready. After some time we had to end the extra practice and I walked to the room where the manager girls stay. "Hey (y/n)!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw the Fukorodani owl Bokuto. He walked up to me and greeted me again with a smile. I greeted back of course with a smile too.

"Soo your hickeys are still not gone yet?" He asked while looking at my neck and I blushed. "What hickeys I-I-I don't s-see a-a-any of them" I answered nervously, pulling up my shirt. "Heh don't worry, the only people who knows, because I told them, are Kuroo, Kenma and Akaashi and I wont tell anybody else" he said while scratching his neck. "Speaking of hickeys, how's it going with you boyfriend?" He asked while jiggling with his eyebrows. I just looked down knowing what and who he meant. All the things he said came back and it makes me cry but before it could cry Bokuto interrupted me. "Oi I'm sorry, Kuroo is going to hit me when I make you cry so please don't" he said and I giggled slightly. "Yes I did it, I made her happy again... so if you want to talk about it, you know that I'm here somewhere sooo... and I wont tell anybody not even Akaashi... orrr.. noo I can't. I can't always tell him Bokuto, he has his own life with problems to solve..."he talked to hisself and I just sweat dropped. After ten minutes he bagan to talk to me again. "Okay pinky promise that I wont tell anyone if you talk to me about that whole boyfriend not boyfriend thing" he said and hold his pinky out. I locked my pinky with his and smiled at him. He hugged me "we don't know each other really good but from what Kuroo told me, I feel like to show you that not everyone is bad. I don't exactly know what happend but I know it wasn't good and I'm excited to be there for you if you need people around you that makes you happy. I will try my best to make you laugh and to never see you sad." Bokuto said and we hugged again. After some jokes from Bokuto we said our goodbyes and good nights...(hehe who thought of it)

The next morning was pretty weird. I saw Nishinoya trying to get Tsukishima to eat more. I helped of course the other manager with making food. After some time we finished giving all boys thier food and it was time for us to eat. The most boys finished their food already. I walked with my plate up to Koushi to sit with him. "Hey moonlight... we didn't got a chance to talk about Kageyama... I wanted to as-" he tried to so but got interrupted by me. "Maybe later... I promised yo sit with the other manager" I said. 'I hope he wint be mad but I really don't want to talk about that... and if he finds out about that then... Ughhh I don't wanna think about what he's going to do if he finds out' I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard him say "ohh okay then later but we are going to talk about that" with a confident voice. I nodded and walked to the managers. "Hey (y/n) I thought you wanted to sit with your brother?" Yachi said. "Ehh I decided else..." I said shyly. "Did she just talked?" Yukie, the manager from Fukorodani, asked. "Yes, she does talk much more then a few months ago. We all are really proud of her to see her making so much progress with talking to people" Kiyoko explained to the other managers. I got red out of embarrassment and tried to hide behind Kiyoko even tho I know that it wont hid me. The others laughed at my move and told me that they are happy about it. "(Y/n) you'll tell me later why you eat with us instead of Sugawara" Shimizu wispered to me while picking up her chopsticks to eat her rice.

After we finished our food I cleaned everything up and let the managers go to thier teams. I am currently cleaning the dishes who didn't got into the dishwasher. "Hey (y/n) I told you that we are going to talk soo... talk while I dry the dishes with the kitchen towel" Shimizu said while walking up to me and taking the towel, beginning to dry the plates. I was completely shocked of her just coming up to me and saying that. "W-waht-?" I tried to talk but she interrupted me. "If you don't have time to think for an excuse to leave, you have to talk to me so I thought maybe trying that and don't come with the I'm to shy thing okay. I just want the best for you but in the last time you don't look and act like everything is okay" she said and had a warm smile on her face.

'Ughhhhh' was all I could do. 'Maybe she could help me with some problems' I thought. "Okay... I have some.... how could I say it... some problems with Kageyama but Koushi trys to talk with me about that but I don't know what to do and if I tell him my problems he would freak out so I can't talk with him even if I want to" I said a bit quiet. "Why haven't you told me that earlier?" We heard a voice say from behind us. We both then turned around and saw Koushi there looking at me a bit disappointed. "Shimizu, Ukai and Takeda asked for you" he said and she nodded. "I think you should ask him with your problems and maybe he wont freak out. Just trust him... good luck!" She wispered to me before leaving.

"It's my job to freak out as your big brother. I don't want anyone to hurt my sister who got hurt enough. "He said as we were left behind all alone. "I want to help my sister and I promised me that I'll try to do everything, I can do, to keep you away from things that hurt you but I never done anything. I sometimes feel like I would do the same like that time" he explained. "Koushi... I really really thank you with all the things you try but you can't keep me away from getting hurt. You can help me solve the things that hurt but not to keep me away." I said smiling at him and holding his hands. He smiled back and hugged me. After some time he pulled away and began to talk. "So with what do you need help... and what's the problem with Kageyama?" He asked and I couldn't look at him. "Please don't freak out" "No I wont... I promise" I took his and and we sat down. "I ehh..  really l-l-like Kageyama an-" "well em duuuhh. Everyone can see that even me, I just don't show it. I'm not that stupid you know and I know you that good that I could find out everything" I sweat dropped.

"Let me talk... you know that day were I stayed at Kageyama's house and as we came back a bit weird..." he nodded and had his suspicious face on. "Your not pregnant... right?" "What noo... let me just talk. We uhmm were sleeping in one bed cause I didn't wanted him on the couch and he didn't wanted me there. We uhmm we..." "just tell already I wont do anything" "WE MADE OUT" "wow okay and then". As he said that, my eyes widened 'I didn't know that he eould react like that'. "And what are the problems?" He asked. "After we.. you know... we both didn't really talked. And on the same day we got there I wanted to tell him how I felt but he.. he said that 'we should just forget it' and 'that it meant nothing to him and me'. I said and felt Koushi grabbing my hand tighter 'wow he really tries to control hisself'. "Did he said that it meant nothing to him and you?" "Yes, why?" "Maybe he thinks that you don't like him and said it so that nothing big would happen." "But I was the one who kissed him" "or maybe he just don't like you... I know that sounds hard or h-" "but why did he gave me some hickeys?...  oh upsii" "he gave you what?" Koushi grabbed my hand tighter. "Nothing hehe.." "he... huh gave... huh you... huh a HICKEY...." he looked like he gone completely crazy. "Nii-san you're hurting me" "ohh heh upsii sorry" he said a little calmed down. "Huhh maybe you should just act like always, like before that... that... and then you could see how he reacts." "Thank you nii-san" "good now come on and let's head back to the others" he said and stood up and I nodded and stood up to.

3rd person's pov

Some days had past and (y/n) tried to act like always but there was nothing to see from Kageyama even tho they hung out pretty much. It's currently the last day and Karasuno is playing against Fukorodani. They unfortunately lost but they weren't that bad. They did all thier new moves and they all worked... not always but at least they worked this one time.

After the game we had an barbeque. (Y/n) and the other managers  prepared it. They brought the meat, vegetables, onigiri, chopsticks, plates and more. After some time everyone had some food... but Yachi, (y/n) walked up to Kageyama. "Aaaand how does these onigiri taste?" "These are soo good... who made them?" "I did but I never really got to taste them if they are okay... so I thought to ask you" "they taste incredible... like you" Kageyama mumbled the last part. "Sorry what was that?" (Y/n) asked. "Nothing important..." he said while picking up meat with his chopsticks buy before he could eat it (y/n) ate it. 'Hmmm' she mumbled. "Hey that was my meat" Kageyama exclaimed but (y/n) giggled 'why is she so cute like that' he thought while getting red. "I'm going to get my revenge later" he said joking. Both began to laugh after that and talked again like that make out session and that talk they had never happend.

"Who want's some watermelons?" The managers shouted and all the boys shouted back 'meee'. The managers walked around and gave everyone watermelon. After they finished (y/n) got herself a watermelon slice and walked somewhere quiet. "Need some company" someone said behind her. She turned around and saw a certain blueberry head. "From you... always" she smiled at him and he smiled back with a hint of red on his cheeks and looked down but little does he know a certain (h/c) is blsuhing to. "Muhahahaha" said Kageyama as he bit of piece of her watermelon slice. "Hey" "that was my revenge for my lovely piece of meat" "UwU you said 'lovely' " she said "UwU you said 'UwU' " he said and after that no one said anything. They both waited for someone to talk firt but instead of that the two teenagers bursted out into a laugh. The rest of the time was really fun for the two.

The time came and they had to say goodbye to the others. "Text me... text me every single thing that is happening or happend with him okay" Kenma said while hugging (y/n) tight. "Oii Kenma she can't text you anything if you kill her by hugging her tight" Kuroo said and Kenma let go. "But he is right Kitten, text us if something happens" Kuroo said while hugging me like a little sister he has to take care of. (Y/n) nodded and turned around. "Hey Hey Hey (y/n)... I will miss you" Bokuto said. "It's not like you wont see her anymore. She is just leaving and we definitely going to see her again Bokuto-san" Akaashi said with a smile. (Y/n) hugged both of them and walked to Kageyama while waving at them. 'I have the best people around me' she thought and smiled to herself.

"What are you smiling at princess?" Kageyama asked. "Nothing special... King" she said and giggled. "Oh wait until I get you" Kageyama said and began to run after (y/n) who begun to run away. Both laughed while running around. "I never thought you could be that fast" Kageyama said slightly wheezing but still running after the (h/c) who stuck her tounge out. "I like it better if they are like that" Asahi said to Sugawara and Daichi. The two nodded and Suga sight in a good way. "Are you okay Koushi?" Daichi asked. "Yes I think, I'm really happy to see her laughing like that." Suga said smiling at his little sister. "OKAY KARASUNO GET INTO THE BUS" Dachi said. "WE ARE GOING HOME". Everyone waved for the last time and walked then into the bus. "Stop running we have to get into the bus" (y/n) said still laughing a bit. "Okay... I'll stop if you sit with me in the bus" Kageyama said getting little slower. "Ehh duhh Tobio... where should I sit then?" She said and stopped running. Both walked into the bus and sat down. "Good to see you two back like that... Kitten and Kittens lover" Noya said as he turned around. Both of the kiddos said nothing but blushing like they want to win a contest against Tendous hair. Noya just laughed at them and turned around.

"Hey (y/n)?" Kageyama said. "Yess Tobio" she answered. "What exactly is your relationship with Kenma and Kuroo and thw others?" He asked kinda embarrassed. "Don't you know that already? Kenma and I know us since kindergarten and I met Kuroo in middle school. Kenma and I are just best friends and Kuroo... he is like a best friend too. Bokuto and Akaashi are just some good friends that I got to meet not a long time ago but I'm really happy to have them in my life too" she said happily looking at him. "Ohh okay cool" Kageyama said a bit sad. "But do you know about who I'm the happiest about that I could meet and let them be a person in my life?" She asked and he shook his head. "Tobio Kageyama is the name of this person... maybe you know him maybe not. He is the best and makes me alway happy. I'm really really happy to have him in my life." She said. Kageyamas eyes winded and begun to blush. "I-I-I'm really h-h-happy too" he stuttered. (Y/n) then snuggled to Kageyama and mumbled "I'm the luckiest person in the world that I can be with you Tobio" quiet in hopes that he wont hear it but no he heard it and smiled letting her snuggle into him. Soon after that she fell asleep.

A/n: GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN PEOPLE... I wanted to upload earlier but I just haven't had any time. I had to doo so much school and I'm happy that in a week are the summer holidays.
I feel so bad cause I wanted to upload on Iwa's birthday

But now we have Sugas birthday

Happy Birthday to our big Brother
Or just to our mommy

If you want to read some Haikyuu x reader ff. Then you should check the Noya x reader Fan Fiction or the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction from my friend Melonsalatkind 🌼
The Noya x reader Fan Fiction is close to end but the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction is fresh and new. The storyline is really good.

That was all to say...
Have a good day or night ☀️🌙
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 3238 wooow I never wrote that much.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

66K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
7.8K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...