INDIAN MEDICAL FICTION

Door smart_girls2

Short stories based on medical imaginations. Its based on Indian Medical system. Meer

Akhil & Anu
Arjun & Mythili
Akhil & Anu (Part - 2)
Akhil & Anu (Part-3)
Meera
Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)
Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)
Ranveer & Ananya (part-3)
Shalini
Thanu (Part-1)
Thanu (Part-2)
Thanu (Part-3)
Akhil & Anu
Maya
Akhil & Anu
Akhil & Anu
Meera
Mythu
Sakshi
Vidoy
Daksh & Rupa
Monica
Abinaya- 1
Abinaya-2
Akhil & Anu
Abinaya 3
Mythu
Deepika
Akshay & Tina(Part-1)
Akshay & Tina (Part-2)
Akshay & Tina (Part-3)
Meera
Akhil & Anu
Lizzie
Deepika
Neha
Akshay & Tina
Anusha (Part-1)
Anusha (Part-2)
Anusha (Part-3)
Anusha (Part-4)

Mythu

3.2K 39 10
Door smart_girls2

Writer's pov :

"Mom, I won't go to his shitty house. He don't love me anymore" Mythu said barging into her house whereas her mom looked at her sighing.

"He is your husband, try to respect him first. What happened now?" her mom asked and gave her water to drink.

"You need to support me first before him. He is always fighting with me even if I complaint a single thing. I can't stay with him anymore" she said more dramatically.

"We just got you married six months ago but you are standing here. We need to adjust few things mythu" her mom said sitting beside her.

"I don't want any advice now. I want to sleep" she said and stood up from her place.

She went to her room and cried her eyes out. She slept in that process thinking about Rithik...

At evening, she woke up and simply laid there thinking about him. Her mom gave her food at night but she denied it.

"Hey foodie girl, why are you adamant like this. Just eat something" her mom teased her lightly to make her smile but she glared at her. After compelling her, she just drank milk.

Her tears are flowing continuously due to anger. She was looking at her mobile continuously for any messages or calls from him but nothing arrived and that made her cry harder.

It's always harder to see your closed ones in online but couldn't get any messages from them. She slept looking at her mobile screen.

She felt heavy when her mom wake her up in the morning. Her eyes are bulge and red from all the cryings. Her mom noticed that and kept silent. She got a fever too.

"See, you got fever now because of burning your stomach empty" her mom complained her. Mythu kept quiet.

As half day passed, her fever raised to another level and she can't even able to walk normally with her heavy body.

"Hey, I talked with your dad and he asked me to take you to Rithik so I talked with him already. Now, get ready" her mom announced making her angry.

"Why the hell I have to visit him when he doesn't care about me? And mom, why did you even talked with him?" she yelled at her with her shivering voice.

"Keep your fight aside. Your health is important now so stop shouting amd get ready" she too yelled in annoyance.

"I won't come" she declared boldly.

"Your fever is high mythu. We need to cure it before it become severe" she said the possibility.

"Then take me to some other doctor, not him" she said slowly dropping her tears out.

"For god sake, act as a married women instead of some kid" she yelled at her.

"Mom, decision is yours. Take me to any other doctor or leave me like this" she said wiping her own tears.

"Fine, get ready" her mom said giving up. She got ready with her tiring body.

Her mom took her to the same hospital where Rithik was working.

"Mom, what did I said to you? I won't come now" mythu declared glaring at her mom.

"Idiot, he is not the only one doctor working here. I will take you to another, come" she said opening her car door. Mythu sighed at first but later she went with her.

Her mom messaged Rithik to come out from his room so that atleast Mythu may convince after seeing him but she didn't get any reply from him.

After waiting for few minutes, she took her to another doctor who was an aged lady.

After enquiring about her, she checked all her vitals. She prescribed few tablets and asked her to take two shots at the nurse station.

"Mom, talk to her please. I don't want to take any shots as my body is already paining" she whispered to her mom.

"How can I talk to her like that. If it was Rithik,then atleast we can talk. Now, shut up and come" she too whispered silently. They thanked the doctor and left to nurse station.

Mythu was whining all the while to take her home without taking her shots but her mom dragged her slowly without minding her.

She took her shots silently crying without wanting any other attention from the people in the hospital. They both walked out.

Mythu held her head down since her eyes are still watering and walked behind her mom. Suddenly, a running nurse slightly pushed her and ran away in urgent.

Her body was already weak so that light push caused her to fall down but she held someone's shirt tightly closing her eyes without falling.

At the same time, Rithik held her waist and supported her from falling down. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

She immediately stood away from him. He noticed her crying eyes in confusion. She didn't looked at him.

"Mom, I will wait in the car" she said and dashed out making him angry.

"I'm sorry aunty, I was in rounds that's why didn't noticed your message. What happened? Why she is crying?" he asked.

"She was so stubborn to take her to any other doctor except you. I took her here and messaged you but you didn't turn up so I took her to another one. She said she has high fever and asked her to take two shots. She got it and that's why crying. Don't mind her" she said politely but that made him angry.

"It's okay aunty, leave her for few days, she will be okay. Take care of her aunty" he said controlling his anger. After nodding at him, she went.

At night, she ate her dinner and tried to sleep but her sleep was far away. Her mind was fully filled with Rithik's thoughts.

He didn't even messaged her after knowing that she is not well and that's made her cry. She cried her eyes out silently till midnight and slept after that.

In the morning, her mom woke her up and noticed her high fever. She went out and called Rithik. He answered the call.

"Hi aunty, how are you?" he asked waking up from his bed.

"Fine, Rithik. Are you free today? Her fever is increased and she is shivering in her place. She won't even come to hospital if I ask her again" she said concerned.

"Arghhh, she is always the same aunty, stubborn as hell. I will come before going to hospital" he said sighing. She cut the call and waited for him.

"Drink this Mythu" she said handling her milk but she denied it.

"My throat is hurting already. I can't eat anything Mom" she said sitting in her bed slowly.

The door opened and Rithik walked in with his medical bag. Mythu glared at her mom. He sat in the chair beside the bed. Mythu tried to stand from the bed but her mom pushed her again.

He noticed her puffy eyes which was red from her cries. He knew very well that she would cry for every single thing so definitely she would have cried more and that resulted in her high fever.

"Mythu, stop this hell and sit quietly for few minutes before I slap you right here" she yelled and sat beside her.

He took Stethoscope and checked her heart beat and she wantedly moved her chest up and down fastly. Next, he asked for her hand but she acted like not hearing his words.

He forcefully pulled her hands and checked her pulse. Next, he placed the thermometer on her mouth and waited for a minute. After watching it, he looked at his aunt.

"It's a normal fever aunty, continue her prescribed tablets and I will give her two shots now" he said pulling a syringe from his bag. Mythu gulped the lump in her throat.

"Mom, no. I don't want this. Yesterday night only, I took two shots. It's already paining mom, please tell him" she pleaded immediately. Rithik continued his work without minding her.

"Be quiet for sometime, Mythu. He will do it without hurting you" she whispered.

"No mom, he will do it harshly. You know what, he will use this chance to take revenge on me for leaving him" Mythu said triggering his anger again.

"Shut your mouth first, don't act like a stupid. Now, lie down" she yelled in high tone losing her patience.

"No, I don't want to lie down. I want to sit like this" she said as tears already brimming in her eyes.

Her mom hugged her in sitting position and removed her pants lightly. Mythu immediately jerked up in fear.

"Stop, give me a minute" she said to him. He chuckled inside seeing her fear. She prepared herself and exhaled deeply.

"Fine, do it" she said closing her eyes tightly. He wiped her hip and was about to insert it but she stopped him again.

"Mom, ask him to do it slowly, please" she completely turned as a kid.

"He will, don't stop him again" her mom said strictly so she hugged her again silently. His silent treatment affected her.

He did the first one making her cry. She protested for the second one too but her mom controlled her. She sobbed hardly which affected him badly.

He packed his things and got ready to leave but her mom stopped him.

"Eat something and go, come, I will prepare something" she said leaving Mythu in bed. She cried like a child and wiped her own tears sobbing.

"No aunty, I already ate my breakfast" he said but she didn't leave him. She took him outside the room.

Mythu was expecting him to atleast say something to her but he didn't even turn towards her so she started crying heavily.

She laid down on her stomach and started sobbing heavily hugging her pillows.

After few minutes, she felt someone's hand on her waist and she knew who was that so she immediately turned towards him. He was also lying beside her. He smiled at her.

She started hitting him in his chest continuously crying and finally hugging him in the process.

"Sorry baby" he said kissing her cheeks.

"I'm sorry too" she too whispered and they both hugged each other for few minutes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.9K 147 12
What else can I say? It is what it says on the tin Enjoy :) I will be taking requests if you have them, so just send me a message on private chat an...
568 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
33.6K 220 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
27.5K 408 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...