CODE 13430 | MYG

By cyphoric

❝Fucking rearrange it, Yoongi! I swear we'll get some new shit!❞ That same number... 𝟭𝟯𝟰𝟯𝟬 Another murde... More

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O G U E
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷| You aren't free
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸| Still orbiting you
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹| This is all for you
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟺| Mysteries of untold words
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟻| My misunderstood words
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟼| In the depth of darkness
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟾| The days will be over
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟿| Never leave me alone!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟶| Our goodbye is colourless
I N T E R L O G U E
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟸| It's in their hands
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟹| Going with the Plan
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟺| Just a number...?!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟼| Just a color change
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟶| Like a shadow
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟷| Déjà vu & untold truths
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟸| Cold war
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟹| Is he really Haneul?
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟽| To make things right
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟶| In search of the Dentist
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟷| A long night
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

ƎᗡOƆ 𝟽| Sending you...

478 159 97
By cyphoric

●●●●●●●○○○

"This is impossible- JUST IMPOSSIBLE! There must be a note, THERE SHOULD BE!"

He kept on yelling over the phone while standing in front of the burnt building now when his team was inside it- inspecting the whole hospital.

"No no, I don't wanna hear anything Soobin! You'll have to find or else I'm coming up there." With that, he ended the call abruptly and bit his lips in frustration and remain standing there while his hands resting on his waist.

I just couldn't...couldn't keep my promise...

He was regretting everything. But his regression was turning into aggression, resulting in him losing his mind in frustration without his knowing. Suddenly his phone rang, and it made him groan even more after looking at the caller ID. It was the Chief Commissioner. Without any complain he took the call...

"Come back to the station right now, but let your team work there. The meeting has been prepared. She's coming."

"What?! Reall-" He couldn't complete his sentence, cause the call had ended and he was late, again. "Tsk. Rude much."

●●●●●●●○○○

"You sure it's here?" Jin asked anxiously, as they kept on roaming around a single locality for 30 minutes straight. He was getting frustrated every single moment as Yoongi made him walk for this long.

"I didn't ask you to come and keep on complaining," Yoongi stated as he kept on walking following Google Maps and asking people to get to their place.

"Don't you feel tired now?! Or, sleepy?!"

"No."

Jin stomped on his feet in annoyance like a 5-year-old and ran after him, who was several feet away from him now.

After walking for several minutes more, they finally found the place as an old couple decided to help them when they asked for it. The couple took them there and bid goodbye as they reached the place.

They were about to enter the apartment, but to their amazement found the cousins to come out from the huge apartment building with few men, dressed in all black and another man, who they remembered as Seol's father. Their brows creased as they looked at each other and tried to load everything in that was happening there.

They followed the whole party and saw the girls entering into a black car, which barely looked private along with the man. And the car drove off in front of them from there.

"What do you think is going on here?" Jin suddenly asked Yoongi, as the car faded away from their visibility.

Yoongi didn't answer soon, but his eyes bore deep into that specific car on the road as if he could still see it clearly and stood there with his cold blank face.

"Maybe, this is what...they were busy with."

"Eh?!"

●●●●●●●○○○

The bike stopped with a loud screech in front of the station. He hurriedly pulled off his helmet and dismounted himself from the vehicle after locking. He didn't have the time to park it even! He ran inside the building as the juniors kept on bowing at him as respect and rules, but this time he didn't pay any heed and kept on with his half-running-and-walking state.

As he reached the floor, his glance fell on the Chief Commissioner with the look, 'where's she?'. Understanding his expression, the commissioner informed, "In the interrogation room, Choi." He nodded and got inside the room.

The turning sound of the handle made her nervous self get more afraid as she saw him standing in front of her, again. She gave out a deep breath as he took his seat. Today no one was there in the room other than the two, which was making it more difficult for her to breathe.

"Good morning, Miss Bae!" He chirped with that same tone of sarcasm he always uses with her. "Or...is it afternoon already?"

"No. Still morning." She said with a calm voice, trying not to show her nervous self to him.

"Oh, right! Ok then- should I need to mention to you about the accidents of Ha Kyojin nine days ago and about today's one?"

His sardonic tone wasn't helping her and now his raised eyebrow was all she needed to go insane in fear and nervousness, which made her stutter, "I-I- know a-about it a-all...b-but-"

"But the fire accident is still a controversial topic. I know that." He completed the sentence for her with a nod in agreement. But he wasn't finished as yet and continued, "But know what...my team is that efficient to find out about the whereabouts of burned up things as well. And I know, as long as they're with me...they'll never let their boss down." He smirked.

She nodded looking everywhere but him and said, "I a-also want th-that."

"Oh really? That's really great of you. But...I don't know why do I still feel like...you're the first one I should take care of as the first obstacle in this case."

She found their eyes locked in no time as she immediately looked at him after hearing that. Hers was nervous and afraid when his was cold and hooded, but somehow it was turning into a dark and aggressive one every second making the atmosphere thick to breathe properly.

As if he also felt it, he quickly broke the glance with a small smile and stated, "Just kidding. You may go now."

She quickly left after bowing and he kept on the now opened door. The commissioner came inside with a much-annoyed expression and asked, "Why did you make her leave this early?! Did you even interrogate her?!"

"I've got what I needed."

●●●●●●●○○○

She might've left the place as soon as he ordered her to, but that doesn't mean she never felt awkward about it. He didn't ask anything today but used his cynical words on her again. Even if it looked alright to the others, it never happened to her. Her mind was saying 'something's wrong' so did her heart.

Just then, her mind clicked about the diary. She dug it out from under the mattress and opened it. She remembered putting a pen cap as a bookmark on the last page she had read and seen it still clipping the page there, but a creased mount design appeared in the pages in front of it. So, she took out the cap to not make it more creased.

It was the same page where she found the two names 'Ha Kyojin' and 'Lee Eunsang' and the pages following it is still blank as it was before. Sighing at it, she kept on turning the pages like a loner. She wasn't even looking at it anymore, but her eyes were on the trees which were moving their heads along with the leaves as the winds passed by them.

I guess...it would've been better if I would've born as a tree...

The weather became pleasant for her messed up mind after it rained in the evening. She smiled softly as she felt the cool breeze all over her body and her dark hair swayed with it.

"Hmm...I can smell the wet soil already..." As she took a deep breath and smiled like a child who caught a butterfly in her hands.

Without her notice a page came out from the diary, most likely the binding tore off and the page fell on her feet. She looked down with creased brows and knelt down to get the page after clicking her tongue.

Gosh, seriously...must be an old one.

She was about to put that page in, after finding the place from where it fell off- but a line caught her whole attention, making her face go all pale again.

'𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨...𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶...'

It felt as if he wanted to write something more or have written something before. But she could find nothing but blank pages everywhere.

"Goddammit! What the heck do you mean by this, Dad?!"

Her mobile vibrated under the thin blanket, which went unheard by her. And a small part of the message appeared on her locked screen...

✉️ 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀   12:00 am ^

+𝟴𝟮𝟵𝟲*****𝟳𝟳𝟬   

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 , 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 . 𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 . 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 , 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜 .

𝚂𝚘 , 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 ........

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 . 𝙾𝚔 . 𝙱𝚞𝚝 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟾𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 . 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕 - 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 . :)

The phone blinked 4 times before it turned off.

____________________

So...I didn't get any time to edit. Pls forgive mah mistakes!! Btw...

I was thinking of askin this...what're the genres you love to read or watch? I always go for thriller, action, adventurous, detectives and a bit angsty works for me. Oye! Don't judge meh! Ik am weird...XP

-Nik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1.2K 40
A major accident seven years ago had stolen Jeon Jungkook's memory away from him, wiping it so clean that the only things he were left with were only...
17.7K 2.7K 31
"They're all unpleasant people." The cause of Kim Namjoon's death was murder, not food poisoning. As they delve deeper into the case, Inspector Jung...
14.3K 745 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...
205 28 4
You never know when your actions will come back to you.... Nobody knew what truly happened... Nobody knew the true cause of the death that took place...