Capturing Memories (NH)

Autorstwa longtimeDirectioner

//COMPLETED// When an adventurous small-town girl discovers a photography contest for the world's biggest boy... Więcej

Chapter 1: Contest Entry
Chapter 2: New York City
Chapter 3: Contest Rules
Chapter 4: Before Concert Goofiness
Chapter 5: Portraits Challenge
Chapter 6: Day off In NYC
Chapter 7: A Night In New York
Chapter 8: Off To Toronto
Chapter 9: Best Friends Reunite
Chapter 10: Action Shots
Chapter 11: Interviews and Game Night
Chapter 12: Front Row Seats
Chapter 13: Invasion of Privacy
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: The Picture
Chapter 17: The Last Challenge
Chapter 18: Is She Being Serious?
Chapter 19: Late Night Surprise
(Chapter 20)- Bonus Chapter 1: The Long Drive
Authors Note!

Chapter 16: Moping Around

403 9 2
Autorstwa longtimeDirectioner

Hello! Another short one for today! I wanted to try to drag it out for as long as possible! Enjoy!

May 2021 Update: Just a little bit of editing! :) 

********************************************

Munching away on my second bag of chips that Liam had dropped off before they left for the day, I turned on my third movie, Mamma Mia. This is how I have spent my day. I can't leave my room because, at this moment, I can't be trusted not to do anything stupid even though I did not post that god damn picture in the first place. This, however, is my punishment.

The opening sequence begins to play on the TV when my phone rings. I mute the TV before answering my phone, "Hello?"

"How are you doing?" I hear Gabriella say through the phone.

"Everything with Simon went alright, he is not kicking me out of the competition, and is going to be looking into who could have possibly done this," I reply as I take another hand full of chips and shovel them into my mouth.

"That's good! I told you it would all be alright."

"Well, not everything is alright," I sigh, "Niall thinks I used him for likes on Instagram because it's not the first time something like this has happened to him, so he's, how do I put this, extremely upset about the matter."

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

"What do the boys have to say about it? Do they believe you that you didn't do it?" Gabs asks as I hear her rustling with something.

I roll over on to my stomach, facing away from the tv, "They all believe that I would never do anything like this, or intentionally use Niall for fame," I say as I take a sip of my drink before continuing. "All of them just told me to wait it out basically and hopefully Niall will come around to seeing it the way they do. In the meantime, I just hope Simon can figure out who did it so I can prove to him that it wasn't me."

"I hope so too, Char, this whole situation is ridiculous," I hear her say through the phone. "Well, please keep me update hun, I miss you, and I want the best for you, and I know how happy you are with Niall. Hopefully, he can look past this situation."

I sigh, "Yeah, me too."

We say goodbye, and I go back to watching Mamma Mia until I notice that the boys will be doing their talk show soon, so I switched the channel to watch.

"Up Next, they have returned to the stage as a band after five years apart, One Direction!" A man says on the screen as the channel turns to commercials.

I get up and quickly go to the bathroom before they come on. Coming back out of the bathroom, I hear them introduce them as the screen pans to all four of them sitting on a couch together. Honestly brought back old memories of watching interviews of them.

"Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall, how are you today?" The interviewer asks as he turns his attention to the four boys.

"We are happy to be back in Chicago all together again, been a long time," Liam says as the boys all agree.

"Well, we are happy to have you back," the interviewer replies, turning to look down at his notes. He goes through a bunch of routine questions; it feels like they answer all the time. Then he turns to a screen next to him, "It turns out you guys actually got here yesterday as these pictures were spreading through twitter." The boys turn to look at the screen, and I watch Niall's face go red, "So Niall, whos the pretty girl?"

I hold my breath waiting for his response. What is he gonna say? Technically nothing happened this morning; he just got upset. We never broke up. He couldn't possibly lie, could he? I watch as he takes a deep breath, taking the time to word his response carefully, "Her name is Charlotte, she's one of the competition contestants."

"Just a contestant hmm?" the interviewer says as a new picture comes on to the screen, if you look closely it's of Niall kissing my cheek taken by a fan when we were at The Bean yesterday.

"Why are they doing this to him?" I say out loud to myself, "they are putting him in a horrible situation, what if he didn't want to talk about it, which he obviously doesn't because of what happened this morning. Just look at how uncomfortable he is."

I watch as Louis, who had his arm resting on the couch behind Niall, pats his shoulder before Niall replies, "Yeah, we've gotten close since she joined us on tour."

"I am not mad at that response," I say out loud again.

"Yeah, Charlotte and Mia are wonderful girls with incredible talent," Liam adds in to try to get the conversation off of Niall's love life.

"We are excited to find out who will win!" Louis adds.

"Well, what will happen to your relationship Niall if Charlotte doesn't win," This interviewer is starting to piss me off.

"I imagine we will stay together, no reason not to," he replies, it looked like he was holding his breath that whole time. I wonder if he really means that. Like I know that is what he said last night, but that was before all the stuff that happened this morning.

I grab the tv controller and turn off the tv, "I am done watching this ridiculous interview. Don't they realize how uncomfortable they just made him, he's a 26-year-old man, get out of his love life."

I throw the tv controller to the end of the bed and collapse back onto my pillows. I end up falling asleep.

**********************************************

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Ughhh," I groan as the person at the door continues to knock. I crawl out of bed, checking the time on the clock next to bed quickly, 6 pm.

I walked to the door and opened it to find Harry and Louis, "Can we come in?" Harry asks, nodding my head; I hold the door open for the two of them to come in.

"Did you happen to catch the interview?" Louis asks as he sits down on my unmade bed.

Harry and I join him as I crawl back under the blankets I nod my head, "I hated every minute of it, he made Niall so uncomfortable."

"He was not happy after that interview; that's for sure," Louis adds as he lays down sideways across the bed.

"Did he mean what he said, at least?"

"We didn't have a chance to ask him, he stormed off after the interview and we haven't seen him since," Harry explains.

"He probably went to think things over and figure out how he is going to deal with the situation, Liam said he was gonna go try to find him," Louis adds as he begins to tickle the bottom of Harry's foot.

I sigh, "I honestly do not blame him for being upset; I was outraged by the interview."

"It's the worst one we've had in a while," Harry says after kicking Louis' hand away from his foot.

"So, no update on the situation then?"

"No, Sorry, Char," Louis says before getting a text. "It's Liam, he says to open the door he brought Charlotte dinner."

Harry got up and answered the door and soon comes back with Liam. "Did you find him?" I ask as he hands me a McDonald's bag with a burger and fries in it.

"Yeah, he found a Nando's and was eating food when I found him," Liam says, sitting down in an open spot on the bed. "He is furious at that interviewer."

"Which is completely understandable; they did not have to bring that up at all," I reply, taking a bit of the burger. "Mmmm, Thank you! I needed this."

"He is still; however, a bit hung up on this morning and said he is gonna take the rest of the night to think about everything," Liam adds in as I continue to eat my burger, and Louis tries to steal my fries.

"Okay, I get that," I reply, swatting Louis hand away, "These are mine, don't touch."

"Are you okay? Tomorrow's the last challenge do you have everything ready?" Harry asks me.

"My laptop is on the bus, I just need to grab that tomorrow morning, and I will be good to go!" I exclaim, taking a handful of fries, "I am excited to get to do this challenge, creative! It's the one I have been looking forward to the most!"

They all smile, "Good, we are glad you are still in high spirits about the contest, we believe in you," Liam says.

"Thanks, guys, but Mia is excellent too," I say, trying to draw the attention off them, hoping I win.

"We understand that, but we are rooting for you," Louis says with a smile.

Harry puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, "you never tried to change us. You saw us for the way we were and worked with us without changing us. It's important to us."

"Thanks, guys, but it is still possible for Mia to win, so try not to get your hopes up too high," I sigh.

"We are here for you, no matter what," Liam says, putting his hand on my knee.

"This means the world to me, boys, you have no idea," I feel a tear begin to trickle down my cheek.

Louis leans across the bed, "nope, not again, no crying," he exclaims as he whips it away from my face. I laugh as they all lean in to give me a big hug.

"You should get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day, you will need your energy," Liam says as he and the other two get up from the bed.

"One of us will check on you tomorrow morning to make sure you are ready, think Simon said to be ready around 3 pm to so can get to the venue," Louis adds as he begins walking over to the door.

"And remember you need to bring everything down to the bus tomorrow because after the concert we are heading to our next location. So prepare to spend the night on the bus," Harry says, giving me one more hug before leaving.

"Thanks, guys, goodnight!" I reply as I wave to them. I fall back on to the bed, again staring at the ceiling, "Tomorrow is a new beginning, let's hope things are better tomorrow."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

250 1 1
Look After You; Kim's friend Jessica and Jack bought Kim a plane ticket to London to stay for 2 weeks. In the plane, she meets Louis Tomlinson from O...
11.7K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...
4.1K 309 14
❝you're strong. you may not know it or may not believe me, but you are. think back to all you've been through. you made it so far already, why not ke...
96.5K 854 22
Cassidy Carter is on an internship at a well-known photography company in hopes of achieving her dreams to be an established photographer. When she f...