O.S Collections💕💕

Par 657687uiko

(adiya and preeran) Plus

"one shots"
i love you💕
short story : she's mine❤ (part 1)

"happily ever after"

794 31 13
Par 657687uiko

                                                                      "Love stories don't have an end"

Zoya leave aditiya  when he got to know about the truth of rajveer and Nani . Because ,she can't forget the insult and the title "napaak" given by aditiya . Anjana was arrested and aditiya hooda was left behind all alone.
Because he deserve that . Zoya was somewhere in Mumbai. aditiya was heartbroken , destroyed , alone ,and  devasted......

Zoya(smiles while gulping coffee): good morning Rahul!

Haider : good morning senorita!😉

Zoya: first of all , ap Hume ye mat bulaye...ok aur ye bataye ke humari job ka kya hua?

Haider  : Ok senorita !!!

Zoya rolled her eyes.

Haider: congratulations you got the job...

Zoya(smiles wildly): yay!!!!!

She hugged him while he wiped his tears.

Haider: the boss called you to to "grand regency hotel"...

Zoya(tensed): kyun? Unhone Hume hotel main kyun bulaya hai.....you know what Rahul...Hume ye sab theek Nahi lag Raha ..ap humare Saath chaliye...?

Haider: look senorita! Tumhe sab Kuch khud manage Karna hoga ok! Main tumhare saath har jagah Nahi ja sakta na! And tumhare boss ne sirf tumhe bulaya hai ok.

Zoya(sad): fine!!

Haider: don't be sad my girl!! Apne boss ko bhi apna deewana Bana dena jaise Hume Bana Diya hai..

Zoya laughs a bit....

Zoya: time to bata dijiye..

Haider(fakely smiles): sharp 8:??

Zoya: bye!!!

A lone tear escaped haider's eye which he wiped...

Zoya was gone.

Haider: I love you senorita but it's too late.....

It was evening:

Zoya was getting ready in front of mirror .

Zoyas look:

Zoya : absolutely perfect.....!❤

She sits in the car and drove to "grand regency hotel".

She enters the hotel ..it was really a grand hotel with both class and grace . She was there for the very first time.

Waiter: miss Zoya aditiya hooda!!!

Zoya(smiles but then she got angry): miss Zoya sidique...

Waiter: but the boss said that...

Zoya: where is the boss..?

Waiter tell her the address.

She goes to the place. It was all dark there. She got afraid because she was claustrophobic. She felt suffocated. Suddenly, the lights turn on. There was a grand chair on which a man was sitting . The chair was turned .she couldn't see the face of the man.

The boss was revealed to be "aditiya hooda" (twist na😝).

Aditiya(while changing her voice): miss Zoya aditiya hooda!

Zoya become frustrated.

Zoya(frustrated): it's Zoya sidique sir!

A lone tears escaped aditiyas eye but he wiped.

Aditiya: you can sit?

Zoya sit down...

Aditiya: I would like to ask some questions if you don't mind ?

Zoya: why would I mind sir!! You can ask anything...

Aditiya asked about her qualifications , experience and then he start asking some personal questions....

Aditiya: are you married or single?

She was drinking water when she stopped remembering the tragic past.

Aditiya: miss Zoya sidique I asked you a question?

Zoya: I got married but due to some personal problems we got divorced. I am single now!

Aditiya was crying lightly.

Aditiya: how do you fell in love with him?

Zoya: I think it is a very personal question?

Aditiya: i am the boss here...! Not you miss sidique.

Zoya(talk lightly): ahmak insaan!!!

Which aditiya listened and smiled in tears.

Aditiya: after a very long time ..

Zoya: what sir?

Aditiya: miss Zoya answer my question?

Zoya(crying smiles): he never flirted with me ...neither did he try impressing me with cheesy pick up lines or long paragraphs . He was just "himself" whenever he spoke to me. He didn't try to portray himself as a perfect individual. He made small mistakes and errors and that's what I loved about him. He didn't try to hurry up things. True love doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to understand your partner. We started communicating everyday , loved each others presence ,hated the distance between us and that's how slowly and slowly we fell for each other. And today till date I fall for him a little more everyday because he's someone I never want to lose. He is always be there in my heart ....because I love him today too.

Aditiya was unable to control his sobs. Zoya listened it.

Zoya: sir kya ap theek Hain?

Aditiya (sobs): yeah !!!

Zoya was coming towards him . while he was busy in sobbing . He stand up .  He just turned but Zoya hug him tightly. He also wrapped his hand around her waist. He was crying while Zoya was caressing his hairs.

Zoya: chup ho jaiye .....

Aditiya was hiding in the crook of her neck.

Aditiya(cryingly): Zoya...

Zoya recognized his voice because he was not changing his voice now.

Zoya(crying): aditiya.....

Zoya broke the hug but aditiya was still holding her from waist. There faces were few inches away . Zoya open her eyes and saw aditiya hooda....."the villain and hero of her life"

Zoya(cryingly): aap?

Aditiya(angrily): Kahan gayi thi mujhe chod ke?

Zoya(crying): choriye Hume?

Aditiya pull her towards him .

Aditiya(angry): aaj keh Diya hai dobara mat kehna .

Zoya(angry): aaj bhi keh rahein Hain dobara bhi kahein ge.

Aditiya(angry) : kitni saza dogi Haan ? 3 Saal ho Gaye Hain Zoya aditiya hooda? 3 Saal jaanti ho..tumhare baghair 3 Saal Maine kaise guzare jaanti bhi ho...

Zoya(angry): Zoya sidique !!!!

Aditiya hold her face angrily...

Aditiya: pyar karta hoon tumse !

Zoya(crying angrily): really aditiya really!!! Apko pyar Ka matlab bhi Nahi pata!

Aditiya pull her again..

Aditiya(crying): is jazbe ko mujh se behtar koi Nahi janta...apne Dil main tumhare pyar ki qabr Bana Kar har Roz us ka tawaaf Kiya hai Maine!

Zoya(frustrated): Sab jhoot hai!!!

Aditiya(softly): sach to ye hai ke main tumse pyar karta hoon aur tum bhi mujhse bepanah pyar Karti ho!

Zoya(crying): hum ap se pyar Nahi karte?

Aditiya:aur Jo tumne Kuch Der pehle English main apne pyar Ka izhaar Kiya wo kya tha?

Zoya (angrily) : bhool jaiye sab?

Aditiya : kya tum meri ghaltiyan bhool Nahi Sakti?

Zoya: Nahi! Humse Nahi hoga ye sab! Yaad hai apne Hume napaak Kaha tha!! Wo lafz humare kaanon main aj bhi goonjte Hain . Hum aise shaqs ke Saath Zindagi Nahi guzaar sakte jo apni biwi ke baare main aisi gathiya soch rakhta ho.

Aditiya(cryingly): hoon main gathiya ,main tumhare gunahgar hoon. Par is waqt bohat Akela hoon. Koi Nahi hai mere paas ,mere Saath ....maa ,paa, Arjun sab Chor Kar chale Gaye. Par please haath jorta hoon tum mat jao.

Zoya eyes softened. She wipes his tears.

Zoya: ye sab apki wajah se hua hai? Sab theek tha! Sab Khush the par ap shayad ye sab bardaasht Nahi Kar sake.

Adiya hug her closely.

Aditiya:please mat jao.

Zoya: bhool jaiye hume.?

Aditiya: main aaine main apni shakal bhool sakta hoon par tumhe Kabhi Nahi bhool sakta.

Zoya wiped her tears.

Zoya broke the hug and saw him...

Zoya(cryingly): hum ....hum abhi bhi ap se pyar karte hai

Aditiya(cryingly): main bhi tumse bohat pyar karta hoon .

Zoya cupe his face and joined there foreheads. both were crying.

Aditiya cupe her face and start leaning towards her lips .aditiya start sucking her lips softly .she was melting in his touch. He bite her lower lip softly. Zoya also start sucking his lips while aditiya was tightening his grip on her waist. Both were kissing each other hungrily and intensely. Zoya broke the kiss and hug him tightly not letting him go. Aditiya also hug him ..

Soon , aditiya took her in his arms and start going towards beach which was nearby. There was a beautiful bed . All things were beautiful about that place.

Aditiya lays her on bed . He was about to go when zoya forward her both hands. Aditiya lay himself in her arms ..aditiya kiss her forehead,  nose , lips , hairs . He opened her blouse Dori and start !issuing there and then he turned her towards him They both kissed each other . Aditiya kiss her neck and then collarbone . While she was busy in moaning his name .
He come towards her ear and said in a hot tone while breathing heavily.

Aditiya(smiles cryingly) : you are mine forever!!in all my good and bad phases , morning and night, wishes , life and death you are mine and you will always be mine. I'll never let you go at any cost.ill do whatever I can to turn our relation successful. I'll give my everything to keep you and me last forever. I promise that this bond of ours will get stronger with time.ill not let a tear fall from your cheeks and even if they fall ,I'll not sleep until a bright smile flashes on your face again. I look forward to spend my lifetime happiness with you. I love you miss Zoya aditiya hooda!

Zoya(smiles at his honesty): I love you too aditiya.

Both smiled.

Aditiya put duvet on them and make there night blissful .....

The screen got black.....

Past scene: 
"Aditiya caught haider and asked about Zoya .seeing the true love in Zoya and aditiya eyes Haider tell him the truth ...he make a plan to bring both of them closed. He was in love with Zoya but it was ek tarfa pyar"
Aditiya : "Asan hai kya aisi mohabbat Karna jis ke badle mohabbat na mile "

Haider : it's the most beautiful feeling in the world

                                               "Sahi kehte Hain log ke love stories don't have an end "

.....................................................................

This one shot for all the adiya fans out there.especially
I am very sorry to upset you guys.
I promised to give you one shot of adiya ...I hope you like it.
If you liked it ,than please vote for the story , comment in the comment section , and follow my profile for more stories about adiya........😙

Love you all ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.6K 2.9K 28
SidNaaz fiction 🖤🖤
12.3K 332 24
Rubab a very kind loving and a caring girl. Who loves to keep people happy and would do anything for her loved ones. She herself is broken inside an...
256K 14K 32
Love can't be found where it doesn't exist, nor can be Hidden where it truly does. ~~~ William Shakespeare A bunch of short stories for yo...
12 1 1
ज़िंदगी, कुछ अधुरे सपनओ की पुरी कहाणी.. ज़िंदगी, कुछ हसीन लमहओ की बुरी कहाणी..।। ज़िंदगी, कुछ जुनून भरे इरादों की.. ज़िंदगी , कुछ टूटें हुए तारों की...