INDIAN MEDICAL FICTION

Door smart_girls2

Short stories based on medical imaginations. Its based on Indian Medical system. Meer

Akhil & Anu
Arjun & Mythili
Akhil & Anu (Part - 2)
Akhil & Anu (Part-3)
Meera
Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)
Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)
Ranveer & Ananya (part-3)
Shalini
Thanu (Part-1)
Thanu (Part-2)
Thanu (Part-3)
Akhil & Anu
Maya
Akhil & Anu
Akhil & Anu
Meera
Mythu
Sakshi
Vidoy
Daksh & Rupa
Monica
Abinaya- 1
Abinaya-2
Akhil & Anu
Abinaya 3
Mythu
Deepika
Akshay & Tina(Part-1)
Akshay & Tina (Part-2)
Akshay & Tina (Part-3)
Meera
Mythu
Lizzie
Deepika
Neha
Akshay & Tina
Anusha (Part-1)
Anusha (Part-2)
Anusha (Part-3)
Anusha (Part-4)

Akhil & Anu

3.1K 37 7
Door smart_girls2

Anu's pov:
After work, I went to home with my heavily tiring body. I picked up my playing three-year old kid from my mom home and went to my home.

With my heavy body, I prepared dinner and made her eat. I had heavy work in office today so I felt my body stiffness.

I tried to make her sleep but she was enthusiastically playing. I cursed my fate and sat beside her sighing which resulted in hitting my backbone lightly. It suddenly felt my muscle tightening and I whimpered in pain.

I closed my eyes for few minutes and bite my lips to control the pain.

I suddenly felt someone pulling my cheeks making me jerk away and that resulted in more pain. I glared at him.

"What happened? Why are you sitting like this?" Akhil asked and sat beside me.

"My whole body hurts Akhil. I feel like someone hitted me hardly" I said groaning. He looked at me blankly.

"What you did?" he asked me.

"I didn't do anything but I had many works in office. I didn't even take rest for few minutes except lunch" I said stretching my legs and hands.

"Might be muscle spasm. That's why I asked you to take rest if you feel tired" he said taking my hands into him.

"What is muscle spasm?" I asked him doubted. He pressed my arms in a comfortable way.

"It is due to dehydration or electrolyte imbalance of potassium and magnesium...." "Idiot, no medical terms. Tell me easily to understand. The patients will run away if you tell them like this" I chuckled. He pressed my hand hardly making me yelp.

"The muscles in your body will become tight if you didn't give them rest" he said massaging my both hands.

"Oh, then what I have to do to relax them? Rest?" I asked him watching his care.

"Yeah, rest, drink more water and come, I will massage you" he said standing. I pouted my lips so he lifted and made me lie on the bed. He then picked up my daughter and made her play.

He asked me to remove my top so I did leaving only my bra. He asked me to lay on my stomach. He then pressed my hip lightly in a frequent manner. That felt so good. He then massaged me all over my back and legs.

"That's it. Eat and sleep now" he said moving but I held his hand.

"One more time, Akhil. Please" I said but he glared at me in return.

"No, go and drink more water. Even I'm tired" he said and went to the restroom.

After few minutes, he came outside and looked at me still.

"Why are you still lying? Come" he said.

"No, I just want to be like this. You go and eat. Kindly make her sleep for one day please" I said still not turning lightly. He sighed and went quietly.

He fed me and made me drink water. He then asked me to sleep so I drifted to sleep.

Morning I woke up and I felt good so got ready to office.

"I asked you to take leave and rest completely" Akhil said glaring at me.

"I'm fine now and I have few works to complete today so I should go" I said and made everything ready.

I went to office and started working. This day also became a tiring day.

Akhil's pov:
I went to home after work. I saw my baby sleeping this early and Anu was lying on her stomach.

"What happened Anu?" I asked her. She immediately looked at me with her teary eyes. I immediately went towards her.

"It's aching heavier than yesterday. I can't control this" she said. I don't know what to do other than glaring at her.

"I asked you to take rest but you won't hear my words right?" I said lightly hitting her back thigh. She screamed immediately.

"Nooooo, back thigh is already hurting me badly" she said crying loudly.

"So what you want me to do now?" I asked her annoying.

"Are you a doctor or something? Help me Akhil please" she pleaded holding her back. Even now, she has guts for humour.

"Then get ready, I don't have any medicine here. I will take you to some other doctor" I said seriously.

"Why some other doctor when you're with me?" she asked me annoyingly.

"It's better to consult an orthopedic. Come on now" I said.

I know how to treat her but I want her to move out from her comfort zone which is me. She is taking everything lightly since I will take care of her so I need to show her some fear.

"No Akhil. It's fine. Just give me some sleeping pills or injection. That's fine" she whinned.

Without talking any further, I picked her up from bed and moved to the car while grabbing the key. I placed her inside without minding her thrashings. I went inside, picked up my daughter and locked my house.

I messaged a duty nurse to book an appointment now and drove the car. She was complaining all the way to the hospital though her body is painful.

I reached and made her walk slowly to the doctor's room with my sleeping daughter in my hand. She is an old lady who is very strict and scary. Even all the nurse here are afraid of her.

I greeted her and she smiled at me. I slowly made her sit next to her and I sat opposite.

"What happened? I just saw you before an hour here" she asked me. She is my senior so I should respect her.

"Yeah ma'am. She is my wife. I went to home and I saw her crying. She have muscle spasm from yesterday so I took her here" I said politely. She looked at me as if reading my mind.

"So what is the big deal here? You would have given her some muscle relaxants and asked her to take rest for a day" she asked me. Anu was glaring at me.

"I already asked her to take rest yesterday itself but she is not obeying my words and moreover, I don't have those medicines at home" I said and signalled her since it was a lie.

She understood aftet my look. Even if I don't have those medicines, I have so many resources to get those in just few minutes but I don't want that.

"Okay, hi, where it is aching for you?" she asked her. She looked at me and then at her.

"All over my body. My back and my back thigh hurts the most" she whispered closing her eyes in pain.

"Okay, Akhil, I want to give her Botulinum toxin to paralyse her back muscle and will relieve the spasm. After that, I will give her diazepam(muscle relaxer)" she said and I nodded.

If it was me, then I will just give her muscle relaxer but she is deeply looking through her pain. That's why I took Anu to her.

I made my daughter lie on a couch and asked Anu to lie on a bed inside the same room which was with few hiding curtains.

Her face looks worried and scared. I curse myself for making her go through this pain. Doctor came inside while slipping a gloves into her hand. She asked Anu to lay on her stomach.

I took her hand with mine. She pulled her top up and touched her backbone and her muscles which made Anu to groan in pain. She asked about all the paining parts and Anu screamed for every touch. She prepared the shot.

She wiped her back slightly next to her backbone more likely her hip. I held her hands knowing that it will be more painful since the muscles are already tight.

She slowly inserted and Anu immediately held a scream to take it out. Nurse held her leg immediately after seeing her leg thrashing.

After a few minutes of struggle, she took it out and made Anu cry harder than ever. After confirming that her muscle is paralysed, she took another shot to relieve the spasm. She won't feel any pain but still can feel about the needle as it is a big one.

She again inserted and Anu tightened her grips on my hand. After it felt like a eternity, she took it out. She asked her to relax for a minute.

"Akhil, please, take me home. I can't bear this pain anymore" she sobbed looking at me. Her cries pierced my heart. I looked at her sadly.

The numbing wore off giving her more pain in her back. I rubbed her back to ease the pain but she would feel that shot pain heavily now.

"It's over. Just I'm going to give you muxcle relaxant now so don't worry. Then you will feel no pain" the doctor assured her but that made Anu emit her fresh set of tears.

She was lying in a same position. The nurse prepared and gave it to her. I pulled down her pants lightly that immediately made her scream.

"Akhil, please. I can't" she screamed trying to turn her body but she can't because of the pain. The doctor wiped and stabbed her immediately without giving her any gap. She sobbed heavily.

After that, she went to her room nodding at me and I made Anu sit slowly. She immediately hugged me and cried her eyes out.

"Please, don't take me to any other doctor except you. I want only you. Please Akhil" she stammered still hugging me. I will never do that.

"Okay, okay, don't cry. Let's go home. It's over" I took her slowly. The doctor gave me a prescription. I thanked her and took both of them to home.

I laid my daughter again to bed and Anu climbed herself. She didn't stopped her crying till now.

"Hey, don't cry. Please, don't do this again. If I tell you something about taking care of you, please obey my words. Even I can't see you in tears. Sleep now" I said. She didn't said anything but slept after few minutes.

I wiped her tears and grabbed ice cubes from the refrigerator. I slowly applied it on her back seeing her whines. I chuckled and slept before her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

44.1K 1K 33
requests are open! enjoy
26.7K 288 36
doctor husband who is strict and shy ,innocent wife.
785 19 14
just random one shots and short stories
12.9K 147 12
What else can I say? It is what it says on the tin Enjoy :) I will be taking requests if you have them, so just send me a message on private chat an...