Redemption |complete| (SasuSa...

Por Mel55_59

(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the... Más

The Rise of Buried Emotions
Strangers or Friends
The Breaking Point
Drinking her Way to Forgiveness
A Journey Ahead of Us
The Delicate Features
The Creation of a Dimension
Arrival in the Lava Dimension
The Labyrinth
I will get her back
He was always the right choice
Stay here
Timeline
A feeling of vulnerability
The one who turned 20
Tsuchigumo
I know what I feel
I am not coming back
Don't make it harder, please
The Land of Birds
You're home now
You better ask her out
That was all it mattered
Timeline 2
I'm happy that you are here with me
Say it
Redemption
Back to Tsuchigumo
Isn't he the most beautiful
Medical Ninjutsu
The escape
Is this the right time?
What was a part of him
The day before
You are part of my heritage now
Then Don't (Lemon version)
Then Don't (No Lemon)
Maybe next time
Hold him closer
New Theory
Tell her that I am sorry
Countdown
The little boy in the dark room
Infiltration
The second one who turned 20
Are you trying to kill me (Lemon)
Team 7 reunited
Mission starts
The answer
What does it look like?
First night on mission (Lemon)
Me or no one else?
To keep you safe
Week seven?
A castle appears
Back home
A new treatment
Recovery
I'm a child when I'm bored
Tsukigakure
I love you (Lemon)
Snowball fight and Susanoo
Final Countdown
Welcome to our world
I wish you the best
Back to Konoha
Just let me hold you
There is something I want to say
Ten weeks
The Uchiha Compound
You are not real
Psychosis
Bright Orange
Take it off (Lemon)
Take it off (no lemon)
Sai and Sasuke
The festival
Please think about it
The bird without a letter ("soft lemon")
A symbolic promise
A pointless thing to do
The threat
Do we have a plan?
Are you two bickering?
I will love you, always
I'm back (Lemon)
Let's play
You know what to do (soft lemon)
Beg me (soft lemon)
I'm sorry for hurting you
I am a bad mother
The Fight
Reflection
Rushiken
Until her birthday
He will wait for Sakura
Be quiet (Strong lemon)
The Talk
Preparation for the night
Game on
A bittersweet birthday party
A final goodbye
27 years old
The year of the new beginning
Until we meet again (soft lemon)
Epilogue

She wanted to enjoy things as they were

5K 157 31
Por Mel55_59

Monday, 24 July

"Ok hol'up repeat that again, he did what?"

Sakura laughed at her best friend's face. She looked like she couldn't believe what Sakura had just told her. Her eyes and mouth were wide open and her eyebrow rose trying to touch her hairline. After catching her breath Sakura replied.

"When Kakashi told me that he will give me a special squad to go on that mission, Sasuke stopped me from walking out of the room by grabbing my arm and told him that he'll be the one accompanying me."

"I never thought that this day would happen."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, Sasuke caring about someone other than himself."

"Ino... I know you have a problem with him but..." Ino cut her off.

"He tried to kill you and hurt you more than once."

"And if I forgave him," interrupted Sakura. "Don't you think you should do the same? Listen but really listen to me. Sasuke might've acted a certain way back then but things are different now. You can't see it because you never had the chance to get to know him but me and Naruto had the opportunity to. Even Naruto is welcoming him back with open arms... that's Naruto we're talking about... We both know that he puts the happiness of everyone before his own. If he thought that Sasuke was a threat he wouldn't be this way with him."

"Doesn't erase his actions."

"No, it doesn't. Nothing ever will but it is up to us to realise that we need to move forward. Look at us two, we fixed our problems and today we're friends. With Sasuke it might be a bit different, I mean he is different. He was a child when he saw his entire world dead in front of his eyes. His own parents, dead on the floor. It makes sense that he became closed off. On top of that, his brother, the one who murdered everyone, was still alive. His actions might've been extreme but they are justified. If you get to know him you will actually see that he always goes from one extreme to the other. He has a sort of tunnel vision and can only focus on one thing at the time. He is very straightforward and frank which can be seen as arrogant, I'll admit. He doesn't rethink his words and if he doesn't like you, he'll make you know it which can put him in troublesome situations. He never takes advantage of people and always wants to do things himself."

"Seems hard to be around him without messing something up."

Sakura chuckled remembering the time when they travelled and she was sure she had rubbed him the wrong way.

"You eventually get used to it. What I also see is that he is extremely caring and if he likes you he will do everything for you, in his own way of course. It's like... you have to read between the lines with him. He wouldn't come up to you and tell you that you're great but he'll find a way to make you understand it. He is also the most respectful person I've met in my life. You know he thanked me like three times for the birthday dinner I cooked."

Sakura realised that she could go on forever but she stopped herself. She was slowly falling for him again and it was terrifying but so exciting at the same time. Being alone with him felt good, cooking for him and having dinner together in her home felt right.

The butterflies in her stomach were making themselves known again. She crossed her arms on the table and rested her head on them.

"Erase that smile off your face, Sakura. You're not gonna make a move before he makes one, understood?"

The kunoichi's smile grew bigger. She didn't want to make move, she liked how things were for the moment. Her not being sure of his feelings but him showing that he cared... it felt great, it made her feel special.

The two friends talked about other topics for the rest of their lunch break. Today Sakura and Sasuke were leaving the village. They were scheduled to leave at sunset so Sakura decided to spend the time left at the clinic and have lunch with her friend. She knew that they wouldn't be able to see each other for a while.

She couldn't understand why Ino wasn't ready to forgive Sasuke. She was the only one left in the village who had a lot of animosity towards him and it was hurting Sakura. She wanted people to see him like she was seeing him.

"Ok, we should go back to the clinic. These kids made it very clear to me that they didn't want me to take you away from them for too long, especially since you told them you were heading out on mission today."

Sakura agreed and the two friends made their back to the clinic. It felt good to be surrounded by these children again. They were so joyful despite what they had been through and she respected that. She was so glad that the psychological support helped them overcome parts of the trauma they had faced at such a young age. Things were finally heading in the right direction.

After all the children decided to go out to play Sakura was alone in the room. She smiled at herself happy to see the progress they were making with the mental health clinic. Next week they were going to open a new section so they will be able to welcome more children in the future.

The door barged open and the kunoichi could see a little child strolling her way towards her. She smiled when she recognised her, her name was Yukata and she was only eight years old.

"Sakuuuuuuura-chan!" she started running, her arms open towards her but Sakura stopped her before the little girl could hug her.

"Yukata, I heard that you made a big mess yesterday. What happened with the paint you used?"

"You know I... the bucket was there."

"But there was a lid on it, wasn't it?"

The little girl pouted and nodded.

"So how did you open it?"

"There was a space and... yeah and then, and then we painted."

"You painted the walls, your face, your friend's face and the entire floor."

"No! That's not true!"

"So what happened then?"

"I looked at it."

Sakura was starting to laugh now. She learned this morning that yesterday Yukata and her group of two friends found a bucket of white paint used to paint the walls in the new section of the clinic. The little group played with it and covered an entire room with it, including their face and bodies. It was such a big mess that they had to call a special team to clean it up. She didn't mind much, they were just playing but the little girl could've gotten seriously intoxicated if she had eaten it.

"If you only looked at it then how did it end up everywhere then?"

"I painted."

She was laughing out loud now. It was so easy to catch a child lying. She put her hand on her head.

"It's alright don't worry just be careful not to eat some or you'll get sick. Give me hug now!"

They were embracing each other when she heard someone cough. Sakura looked up wondering whom it could be especially since she the nurse who was taking care of the children had to go to buy something. Her eyes met some dark eyes that she new very well. She smiled instantly.

"Sasuke-kun. Is it time already? I'm sorry I was busy I didn't see the time. Alright Yukata I need to go now..."

"No!" Her little arms grabbed Sakura tighter. "No you're not leaving. You're staying here with me."

"Hey you know that I'll be back don't you?"

She gave an apologetic look to Sasuke.

"You can't say for sure that you'll be back."

Sakura understood what the little girl meant. She lifted her in the air and sat her on the side of her hip.

"Do you want to know why I will be back?" she said yes with her head. "Because I really really love you and when you love someone you fight even harder to see them again. Exactly like your parents did. And do you know who taught me that? Naruto."

"But they didn't come back..."

"That's because they loved you so much that they fought bravely to make sure that the mean enemy would not come and hurt you."

"But there's no big enemy anymore?"

"No, and that's why I will be back, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Either way I can't leave now I need to wait for Mawara to come back. Let me show you my friend then." she pointed at Sasuke. "See? He's the one who protected me in all of my old missions and he's the one who'll protect me for this one. He is very strong."

She saw Sasuke's hand clutching.

"I know he is the friend of Naruto the hero of the village.... Ishini told me about him. Let me down."

Sakura put her down and the little girl ran to Sasuke who seemed very hesitant. Sakura smiled at the scene, it was going to be fun to watch that.

"Hey you," she pointed her tiny finger at him. "You better not let Sakura-chan get hurt or I'll hit you!"

Sasuke looked at her and then Sakura completely lost. The woman laughed. He looked back at the little girl and kneeled down in front of her.

"Don't worry... she..." he paused probably not knowing what to say. "she can take care of herself."

Sakura chuckled loudly, that really wasn't the right thing to say but she appreciated the effort he put in. She kneeled down as well.

"What Sasuke meant is that you shouldn't have to worry about me. I will be fine don't worry."

"Mh!" she crossed her arms and wrinkled her nose. "I hope so!"

Sakura and Sasuke waited for Mawara, the nurse, to come back and once she was there they left together. This was going to be a fun journey. She had enough confidence around him to tease him or push him out of his comfort zone and she surely intended to. She eventually knew that the feelings she felt for him will get in the way but for now she just wanted to enjoy things as they were.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 5.8K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
57.5K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
5.8K 116 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
149K 2.3K 30
(Discontinued) For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he...