DESIRED (BWWM)

ezra_is_stressed tarafından

**#1 in possessive 17/05/20** **#1 in sexualthemes 26/06/20** **#3 in teenfiction 20/05/20** **#48 in romance... Daha Fazla

In Which Everything Goes Wrong
Being Selfish Feat My Mother
Hey One Question: What The Hell?
In Which The Devil Shows His Face
Ask And You Shall Receive
50 Shades Of Titanic
Not Much Has Changed
Satan Or Elijah?
Water Splashes, Confusion and A smile?
Fun With Will
The Sexy Assault
The Aftermath Of The Sexy Assault
Possession Or Obsession?
Midnight Conversations And Fun With Ice-cream
Mother's Home!
The Not Vacation, Vacation.
Pussy Whipped
The Issue Of Age Part One
The Issue Of Age Part Two
The Very First Climax
After The Very First Climax
The Break In
The Break In Part Two
Not Really Scared
Telling Mia
Breakfast In Bed
Call From Xavier
Oh Shit! Mother knows
Confronting Rachel
Antonio Alejandro
Fun In The Shower
The Spanking
Moving In
The Birthday Scene
Chapter Thirty Sex
The Unexpected Visitor
Shit Hits The Fan
Let's Talk
Getting Eva
I Love You More
Permanent Changes
Not an update
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon?
Normal as of now

Three Little Words

15.5K 468 155
ezra_is_stressed tarafından

Someone wanted to know what Tofu lasagna looked like and I aim to please, so^^.

Elijah

"But I want to now Elijah, please," Renée continues to beg and I shake my head against her stomach. "Why!" She yells, yanking on my hair so that I'm looking up at her.

Her pink lips are pouted and there's a look of frustration on her face, she's frustrated alright.

Sexually.

I groan and shake my head again.
If I wasn't so turned on, so painfully turned on, I'd laugh. But nothings funny about this situation, not when I can smell her arousal from my position directly in front of her sweet little cu-

"Why?" She repeats snapping me out of my unholy thoughts. I stand up and reach for the body wash, squeezing it into my palms and lathering her body.
She moans and if possible, I get even harder.

"Stop trying to distract me," she mumbles with her lips to my chest and I smirk a little. "Four more days," I remind the both of us as I kiss her forehead and she looks at me with lust filled eyes.

"I bet I could get you to break if I tried hard enough," she says with a serious look on her face and I nod my head agreeing with her completely.
"You could, but you won't," I whisper running my hands along the curve of her breast before leaning down and taking her nipple in my mouth.

"Why won't I?" She questions in a moan and I remove her hardened nipple from my mouth so I could answer her. "Because," I say simply, sucking on her other nipple as she withers under my assault.

"Because what?"
"Because I'm not fücking you in the shower Renée," I answer and she shrugs her shoulders before speaking.
"I'm not against it," I roll my eyes, lifting her up and carrying us back to the bedroom where I sit her on the bed.

"Maybe the shower was a mistake," I grumble, looking down at my erection and back to Renée, smiling when a blush stains her cheeks.
"I'd say," she whispers her agreement and I sigh, drying us both off before dressing her in nothing but my T-shirt.

"You like controlling me don't you?" She notes as I'm tugging the shirt over her head, pulling it down her body and kissing her cheeks when I'm finished.

"I wouldn't use the word controlling," I answer and she gives me an unamused look.
"What word would you use?" She wonders, wrapping her hands around my neck as I carry us back to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

"Dominating," I reply turning her body towards the full length mirror so our reflections are visible.
"I like to dominate you."

"What's the difference?" She questions, looking at me through the mirror as I bring her back to my chest and wrap my hands around her waist, bending my head so my lips are to her ear.

"The difference? Hm," I mumble looking at us and loving what I'm fücking seeing. The way the different colors of our skin contrasts against the light of the bathroom, the way my body towers over her tiny frame, the way her curly hair feels against my chest, the way my inked skin looks almost violent compared to the smooth caramel of hers. Erotic.

Every.

Last.

Bit.

"To control; is having the power to influence someone or something," I start. Moving her hair to the side and kissing her neck.

"To dominate; is having that power and using it, enforcing it. The word dominate is also related to the word domain, which means home, and when you're the master of a home you dominate it," I finish and look up to see her confused expression.

"But I'm not a house Elijah, I'm a person and you can't own a person. I'm not an object," she states and my hands unintentionally tighten around her waist as I try to control my anger.

"But you are my home baby. Would it make you feel better if I said that you owned me too?" I ask, taking one of her hands and opening it so her palm is visible to the both of us. "That you have me right here? In the palm of your pretty little hands?" She shivers in my hold and I smile against her skin.

"You own me Renée, I am yours just like you're mines. You're all I think about, the only thing I want, the only thing I see. Your scent drives me crazy, your body a constant temptation, your smart mouth, your voice, your skin, your eyes. You consume me entirely.

You.

Own.

Me.

And I love you," I say surprising myself with my own admission. A gasp leaves her mouth and she turns around to face me. "What?" She questions and I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

"Nothing."
"No. You said you love me," she demands and I slowly nod my head. "I love you," I say repeating my words as the most beautiful smile I've ever seen spreads across her face.

"You can't take it back," she says and my heart breaks at her strange words.

Why would I ever take my love back?

"I won't take it back. Mai," I say firmly as she wraps her hands around my neck, hiding her face in my chest.
(Translation: Never)

"I love you too," she says breathlessly and I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.
"That's good, that's real good baby,"

"What happens now?"

"Now we brush our teeth and go to bed."

                                ***

Renée

I leave Elijah asleep in bed as I get ready for school, walking down the stairs and going to the kitchen as I hum a tune in my head.

Happy.

Happy is an understatement. A word not great enough to express the way I'm feeling. The way I felt when he held me in his arms and told me he loved me.

I turn a corner and the band I'm using to tie my hair drops from my hands as a surprised gasp leaves my mouth.

What the hell?

"Ren!" Wills voice calls from the kitchen where he's seemingly making breakfast and I give him a confused smile.
"Will?"

"Yeah, surprised?" He asks and I close my opened mouth. "What are you doing here?" I inquire, glancing up the stairs nervously.

This isn't good.

"I work here," he explains and I nod my head, taking a seat behind the counter and biting my thumb.

"I thought you worked at the hotel," I inquire and he shrugs his shoulders. "I heard Mr Alejandro was low on staff so I decided why not? It also increases my chances of seeing you again." He states giving me a warm smile and effectively making me feel like scum.

"I'm sorry for not answering your calls," I say in a rush, watching as he shrugs his shoulders.
"Its okay, I get it,"

"No its not okay. Its just that-Elijah-he's uh-,"
"Seriously Renée, its okay. I'm just happy I finally get to see you again," he says and a smile forms on my face but drops immediately when I hear footsteps on the stairs.

This isn't good.

This.

Isn't.

Good.

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Will notices and I bite my lip, keeping my eyes on the staircase.

It could just be staff members, maybe even Antonio. Please not Elijah!

I think as a tattooed shirtless frame bends the corner.

Well shit.

Elijah walks towards me with his hair tousled from sleep and a grumpy look on his face. He tosses his gun on the counter, kisses me on the forehead and lifts me up from my seat before placing me in his lap as he sits down, seemingly not noticing William.

"What'd I tell you about leaving my bed and not waking me up Mia vita?" He questions and my cheeks become red when I hear Will suck in a harsh breath.

Elijah slowly tilts his head up and when his eyes land on William he frowns for a minute before his expression changes to anger.
"Brutto figlio di puttana," he mutters, taking me of his lap and standing up.
(Translation: Ugly son of a bitch)

"Elijah," I warn standing in front of him so he doesn't walk any further or grab his gun.

Oh God please don't grab your gun.

"Move Renée," he says not taking his eyes of Will who looks ready to run or faint.

Oh God please don't faint!

"Stop it!" I say firmly and his eyes finally flicker to mine. "Why is he here? We had a deal," he questions calmly, almost too calmly.

"He works for Antonio. Go ask your father," I reply, trying to appear braver than I actually feel.

Angry Elijah equals scary Elijah.

I watch with nervous eyes as he takes another step in Wills direction."Lijah!" I scream and he sucks his teeth, looking at me with an irritated expression on his face.

"What?"
"What do you mean what? Sit back down," I order, trying to imitate the tone of voice he uses with me when serious.
"Why?" He ask and I roll my eyes.

"William, please leave," I say carefully, keeping my eyes on Elijah.
"Leave this room and your brains will be on the walls before you reach the door,"
He says to Will with his his eyes never leaving my face

"You're scaring me."
"We had a deal," he repeats and I sigh frustratedly.
"I kept you're stupid deal. Will is here because he works for your father, stop being jealous,"

He raises his eyebrows and scuffs at me.
"Jealous. I'm not jealous," he says as if the notion alone is completely ridiculous. I see this as an opening for Will and I run with it.

"You're sure acting like you're jealous," I state and he clenches his jaw. "He's a skinny fücking white boy, I'm not jealous," he says through his teeth and I nod my head.

"Then let him leave, if you're not jealous then let him leave," I say and he glances up at William before looking at me with a scowl on his face. "You have four fücking minutes to get your ass out this kitchen. Four minutes and then I make you eat your own teeth," he says to Will who doesn't move from his spot but continues to look at me with wide eyes.

"One," Elijah begins counting and he snaps out of his daze, bolting out the kitchen and out the door.
I watch him leave before turning around and glaring at Elijah.

"Don't look at me like that! He's alive isn't he?" He starts and this time I'm the one who scuffs.
"Why is even working for your dad he had a job at the ho- oh my god!" I scream when the realisation dawns on me.

"You got him fired didn't you!?" I accuse and he stays silent, confirming my suspicion.
"Go upstairs," he demands suddenly and I shake my head. "I have school Elijah," I remind him and he grips my waist, lifting me up to sit on the counter.

"Did I ask you that? I said go upstairs, take your clothes off and wait for me,"
"What?" I question as my heart beats in my chest.

"I swear to the good lord Renée, if you make me repeat myself," he growls and I swallow my saliva, hoping off the counter and walking painfully slow up the stairs.

Afraid and excited about what he'll do next.

A/N: Late update I know but here it is, hope you enjoyed it.

Next update is spicy just so yuh know.

I didn't poof read so excuse any or all mistakes. Happy reading and all that shit, tata

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
32.8K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
249K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
357K 5.4K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...