THARNTYPE ONE SHOTS

By elizarock1311

Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession More

Don't give others this look
Episode 3: Talking... isn't the only thing I'm good at
Episode 4: Have sex with me
Episode 5: What am I to you?
Episode 6: I only want to do it with you
Episode 7 Part I: Welcome home gift
Episode 11: Promise me
Episode 12: Fighting for you
Special Episode 13: Last Night
Special Episode 13 Part II: I can't stop loving you
Special Episode 13 Part III: Meow
Bonus Episode 8: A Special Box
Bonus Episode 7: I've gotta go
Bonus: For our anniversary

Episode 7 Part II: I'm already yours

36.7K 424 42
By elizarock1311

18+ Only. Read at your own risk!

"What do you want?" Type asked and Tharn mentally rolled his eyes. He had clearly just told him his biggest wish was for him to go home with him, but as usual Type skipped over what he didn't want to hear it. Tharn's heart sank, but he tried again.

"I already told you what I want," Tharn said. His soft eyes pleaded with Type, but Type just frowned back at him. 

"What do you want? I've been listening the entire time." Type said with a scrunched up expression. 

"I told you, but you weren't listening," Tharn said gently. Honestly, he always knew that it would be hard for Type to come out. He just thought doing it with his parents would be easier since they already accepted him. It hurt that Type didn't want to be with him on his birthday, but Tharn couldn't choose his heart. Type was still the one he wanted. 

"Don't play games," Type said with a frown still fixed on his face. His eyes were soft and calling to Tharn and Tharn was aroused and tired of arguing. Tharn leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on Type's pouty lips. 

He pulled back and looked at Type with all the love and patience he felt. His lips said "I want you,"but his eyes said so much more. They said I need you, I'll wait for you, I want to be with you forever and even though Type didn't say anything back, he wanted to express the same with his body.

Type leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on Tharn's cheek. "I'm already yours," he said softly. His eyes stared at Tharn's lips as if willing them forward. 

Tharn leaned forward as if in a trance. His lips touched Type's as if they were two magnets inevitably drawn to each other. Tharn swept his tongue inside Type's parted lips and touched every corner inside. Type moaned against him. His hand slid down Tharn's strong thigh to cup his erection. This time it was Tharn's turn to moan. 

Tharn got on his knees on the bed to tumble Type down, but Type ripped his lips away from his. His panting breaths could be heard in the quiet room. "Wait. Let me move this." Type quickly closed his laptop and put it on the nightstand. Then he laid back and pulled Tharn on top of him. 

Tharn quickly drew up Type's tank top and took it off of him. Type did the same to him and immediately raked his fingers down his abs. Type licked his lips as his heavy lidded gaze landed on Tharn's tented shorts. "You have a nice body," he said quietly. 

Tharn smiled widely down at him as he took off Type's shorts. He was already semi-erected and Tharn hadn't even touched him yet. "How come you only praise me when we're in bed?" Tharn teased. He rained kisses down Type's forhead, cheek, and jaw. Soft kisses that made Type melt against him. Type held Tharn's lips to his neck with his fingers buried in his silky hair and undulated against him. 

Type's bare cock against Tharn's covered one made both of them moan. Tharn traced the lines of Type's body. His hands slid down his waist and hips to grip his butt and give a hard squeeze as Tharn pressed his clothed cock tighter against Type's bare skin. Type's legs came up and wrapped around Tharn's waist as his whimpers urged Tharn to go faster. 

"Shhh," Tharn whispered against Type's hard nipple. "We're going slow this time." Type gripped Tharn's hair tighter at his words in disagreement. 

Type dragged up Tharn's face and kissed him hard. His teeth bit at Tharn's bottom lip while his pelvis bumped against his. He used the strength of his legs to turn their bodies so that Tharn was at the bottom. Tharn slapped Type's cheeks in retribution. "No," he said firmly. His jaw ticked in that sexy way that Type loved. 

Type leaned down to kiss him into submission. His right hand slid inside Tharn's shorts to grip his cock. His thumb rubbed over the big mushroom head which was already dripping pre-cum down his veiny shaft. Tharn quickly held Type's stroking hand in his grip to stop him. He wanted this to last. He had been dreaming about Type's legs for the longest time and he finally wanted to worship them today. 

His right hand slid down Type's flanks and then down to the back of his legs. They then came up his inner thigh to fondle his balls. Pulling and kneading them and making Type's hand loosen around his own cock. Type's eyes closed and his neck arched. His lips parted on a moan and it started getting hard for him to breathe. Panting breaths left his parted lips as Tharn continue to caress his balls gently. 

Tharn's other hand caressed his thighs, his hips, twisted his nipples and drove him insane while his other hand kept exciting him until Type's cock was so swollen and sensitive that he felt a strong breeze could make him detonate. 

"Tharn...please..." Type groaned out loud. His hips moved against his will against Tharn silently begging. 

Tharn took this change and rolled them again so Type was on his back. He nibbled down Type's sun-kissed chest and down his toned abs. He ignored his erect cock and nibbled his way down his hip and down his thigh. Intermittently, he would suck in skin as if he could taste the sun on Type's tanned skin. 

Type looked down at Tharn's dark head as it traveled down one leg until kissing his feet and then coming up the other side. His hand went to grip his own cock in desperation. 

Tharn's head snapped up and slapped Type's hand away. He got up on his knees and looked down at Type with fire in his eyes. Type's body tingled where Tharn looked at him as if the tips of his fingers were touching him. Type stared at Tharn's crotch as Tharn hooked his fingers in his underwear and slowly slid them down. Type's mouth watered and his hand went as if against his will to grip Tharn's cock. 

"Ah..hmmm..."Tharn moaned incoherently with his eyes closed. He gripped Type's hand and helped him stroke him. In twisting motions their hands stroked Tharn's cock until pre-cum steadily dripped down onto their hands. 

Tharn gripped the back of Type's thighs and lifted them up and out to spread them as much as possible. Type felt his legs burn as Tharn held him open. Tharn's head dipped lock and licked up Type's shaft one time. His lips then moved back down his cock and nibbled their way down to Type's balls. Tharn inserted one and then both in his mouth. He sucked on them and this time he didn't stop Type when he started stroking himself. 

Tharn took advantage of Type's distraction and plunged in two fingers. Type's hips shot off the bed. He kept his legs spread even without Tharn's hands there to hold them. His feet planted on the bed as he pressed his ass down on Tharn's fingers. 

Tharn hooked his fingers inside hitting Type's prostate and Type's continuous moans began to fill the room. "Tharn...ahh...right there...again!" Type instructed Tharn desperately. 

Type's panting breaths whispered over Tharn's skin as he pressed his cock against Type's hole. Tharn's eyes tightly closed as his swollen head was swallowed by Type's hole. Type's channel squeezed him painfully as he slowly slid inside. The tingles from his cock spread down to his balls, thighs and toes. Type's fingernails bit into Tharn's shoulder as he urged him to quickly get inside. 

"Tharn...Tharnnnnnn" Type chanted as his hands rubbed up and down Tharn's muscled back and his legs wrapped around his waist once again. Tharn picked up Type's right leg and pressed it back onto his shoulder to spread him wider. He then slid out slowly and plunged back inside quickly. 

His cock punched inside hitting Type's pleasure points. Tharn snapped his hips forward and then slid out slowly only to thrust back inside harder and harder. Ever thrust inside elicited a moan out of Type, whose eyes were permanently closed and seeing stars. 

"Type...so tight...so good" Tharn praised next to Type's ears. He bit his ear lobe as he started to thrust faster and faster. His cock flashed in and out of Type's channel with Type's cock pressed tightly against his stomach. Tharn adjusted Type's hips to have better access and now with each thrust he hit Type's prostate making Type lose his breath.

"Ahhh...ah..right fucking there...fuck!" Type yelled uninhibited. His hips thrust up against Tharn even as restricted as he was. His cock was untouched but it didn't matter because heaven was right within his grasp. Tharn pistoned inside one, twice and they both came wetly. Their breaths hissed out as Tharn pulled out and cum spilled out of Type's hole.

"Fuck..." Type cursed as he flopped down on the bed exhausted. "You're gonna kill me one day."

Tharn chuckled as he laid down next to Type. He turned on his side to look at Type's profile. Sweat rolled down his forehead and his chest moved up and down with his breaths. Type gave him the side eye as if telling him to control himself. 

Tharn chuckled again. Then he suddenly pouted. "Are you sure you're not coming home with me?" 

Type frowned and turned to give his back to Tharn. This didn't dissuade Tharn and he spooned Type. Their bodies pressed tightly together he nibbled his way across Type's back. 

"Hmm..." Type shrugged him off. Tharn felt hurt but he was still grateful to have Type in his arms. This was truly a miracle to him. It may take Type a while to come home with him, but Tharn just had to be patient. 

"Next time, then" Tharn whispered. Type's silence after his words were like a stab to the chest, but Tharn just held onto him stubbornly. Type's soft body pressed against him was all the reassurance he needed, for now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2.1K 11
Being in love with someone who will never return your love is painful. [ Mewgulf ] a/n: it's not as sad as the summary makes it sound
44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
30.9K 1.7K 26
Seduce him and then break up in 2 weeks why? I hate him and I hate you too Why not see you both in pain
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...