Discovering It All

Od xi_donis

𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈ℯ 𝒾𝓃 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇... Více

My Hero
Author's Note
Interruption
Comforting Kara
A Long Day
Big Trouble
Riled Up
Always
Always Pt. 2
Game Night
Extreme Jealousy
Samantha Arias
Early Day
Small Authors Note
Best Friends
Celebration Date
Surprising Lena
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Raspberries
Strawberry Donuts
Quick Note
Back To Normal
Girl Of Steel
*Oh Adam*
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
*My World*
Strange Behavior
Part of the Plan
Changes
Changes (2)
The Secret Spot
*Thunderstorm Love*
Thunderstorm Love (2)
Losing Patience
*Losing Patience (2)*
Authors Note
*Attatched To You*
*Attatched To You (2)*
*Attached To You (3)*
Fiery Dreams
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Authors Note
Maine
Very Good Morning
Last Day
Sisterly Love
New Ideas
Amazingly Overwhelming
Amazingly Overwhelming (2)
Amazingly Overwhelming (3)
Help
Girls Night
Girls Night (2)
The Morning After
The Morning After (2)
Halloween Special
First Day Back
Check Up
Only Getting Worse
Thanksgiving Special
Thanksgiving Special (2)
Middle Of December
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Years
Quick Question

Weird Feeling

2.8K 46 2
Od xi_donis

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Kara woke up the next morning with a bright smile on her face, she felt amazing this morning and stress free. She got out of bed and got ready for the day, deciding to leave her hair down and put on some pink lip gloss. When she got out of the bathroom she put on a blue dress, simply because Lena liked blue on her. She happily made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal, she didn't really feel like cooking today.

She was just finishing up her cereal when she heard Lena come in the kitchen. "Good morning Lee!" She said cheerfully.

Lena smiled softly and walked over to Kara, kissing her softly. "Good morning baby"

The younger girl blushed softly, pulling away from the kiss and drinking the milk from her bowl.

Lena chuckled softly at the girl and went to make herself some coffee, glancing back to see that the blue eyed girl was watching her. "Something wrong?"

Kara shook her head immediately and pointed to the dress Lena was wearing. "Your legs look great in that dress, I wonder what they'd look like wrapped around my head."

Lena pointed a finger at Kara and raised an eyebrow. "Thank you but no, that's something you won't be finding out any time soon."

Kara groaned softly, getting up to put her bowl in the sink. "Baby it's been 5 whole days since we've you know." She said quietly, playing with her fingers.

"Uh huh and it'll be another five until I've decided to give it to you or not, you've been very misbehaved the past few days." Lena said as she put a lid on her coffee cup, making a quick call to her driver.

"But Lena thats not fair!" Kara whined, walking over to the woman.

"Awww that's just too bad isn't it?" Lena smirked, taking a sip from her coffee.

"But Lena something feels weird" Kara whispered softly, her ears starting to turn red.

Lena raised an eyebrow and put her cup down. "Come here baby"

Kara nodded softly and quickly made her way over to the woman, standing right in front of her.

Lena smiled softly and grabbed Karas jaw gently, pulling her into a hard but passionate kiss.

Kara whimpered at the sudden action, holding onto the woman's hips as she returned the kiss.

Lena kept the kiss going, putting her hand in Karas hair and gripping it firmly.

Kara felt something in her stomach when Lena gripped her hair, she whined against the woman's lips, digging her nails into her sides as she kissed her.

Lena let out a low groan and slowly slid her tongue over Karas bottom lip, biting it gently before pulling away from the kiss and letting go of the girls hair.

"Are you ready to go now?" Lena said softly as she fixed her lipstick.

Kara shook her head and looked up at Lena. "You made it worse, I'm aching down there" she whispered embarrassed.

Lena quickly snapped her head towards the younger girl. "I'm sorry you're what?"

Kara hid her face with her hands and shook her head again. "Nothing, lets just go please."

"Baby no, I really didn't didn't hear anything past I'm making it worse." Lena said honestly, taking the girls hands away from her face.

"I said I'm aching Lena, and you made it worse, I'm clenching around nothing" Kara said quietly, refusing to make eye contact with the woman.

Lena seemed to finally understand what was going on with the girl and she mentally kicked herself for not getting it sooner. "Baby go sit in the bedroom while I make some calls okay?"

Kara nodded softly and made her way into the bedroom, sitting on the bed as she waited patiently for Lena to get done.

Lena had called her driver to tell him not to come, she also called Sam and Winn and told them that she probably wouldn't be coming in today so she needed them to make sure the building didn't get set on fire or something. After she finished that, she made her way into the bedroom.

Kara looked up at Lena and looked right back down after the woman raised an eyebrow at her.

Lena closed the door behind her and walked over to Kara, seeming to just notice the girls actual appearance.

"That's my favorite dress, It always makes the blue in your eyes stand out more." Lena said softly, before pulling the dress off of the girl. "A shame it has to come off so soon"

Kara blushed softly and kept her eyes on the floor, she was already aching so badly, she really hoped Lena wouldn't tease her.

"Come on baby, you know better than to look anywhere else but at me." Lena said sternly, pushing the girls body down on the bed before she took off her own dress.

Kara nodded softly and immediately looked up at Lena, her breath getting caught in her throat when she saw the darkness of the woman's eyes.

"Good girl, You always do exactly what you're told don't you?" Lena asked softly, slowly pulling off the girls underwear and putting them to the side. She gasped softly at how wet the girl actually was, and she was in fact clenching around nothing, Lena could literally see her center pulsing.

"Lena please, I'm aching so badly, it's starting to hurt" Kara whimpered, squeezing her legs shut to feel some type of relief.

"I know baby I see that, keep your legs open okay?" Lena said softly, pulling the girls legs apart, she didn't even know how she got like this in the first place.

Kara nodded softly as she struggled to keep her legs open, she bit her lip hard as she felt that same feeling from earlier, she didn't know what to call it but it was definitely new.

Lena leaned down over the girls center and made gentle kisses all around her inner thighs, she smiled when the younger girl let out a groan of impatience.

"Lenaaa" Kara groaned softly, as she felt her center clench harshly around nothing.

"Shhh baby, I got you" Lena mumbled softly, slowly sliding her tongue through Karas folds, moaning softly as she felt the girls wetness coat her tongue, she tasted like strawberries, something Lena had never realized until now.

Kara let out a whiny moan and bucked her hips up off the bed, only for Lena to firmly hold them back down.

"Be a good girl and stay still for me" Lena said sternly, licking up and down Karas slit before rolling her tongue over the girls clit.

"Oh my gosh Lee" Kara moaned out, squeezing her eyes shut from pleasure, she didn't think she could take the sight of Lena between her legs right now.

"I wonder what got you so worked up in the first place baby." Lena mumbled softly, sucking on her clit slowly as the blonde let out a sharp gasp.

"S-stop mumbling L-Lena it makes me ache more" Kara whined softly.

Lena chuckled softly at the comment and stuck her tongue out flat against Karas center. "grind against my tongue baby, work for it."

Kara groaned softly as she sat up on her elbows, lifting her hips up and down against Lenas tongue.

Lena kept completely still as the girl moved against her tongue, she loved watching Kara use her face, it was definitely entertaining.

Kara let out a high pitched moan as she felt her orgasm began to peak. "Inside Lena please, I need it"

Lena quickly slid her tongue inside of Karas center, moaning softly as she felt the girl rock her hips against her face.

"I'm so close Lee, it's right there, it just won't come" Kara cried out in frustration, as she rocked against Lenas face.

Lena tilted her head a bit moved her tongue around inside of the girl until she found that familiar spot and pushed her tongue against it.

"Oh my goodness Lena do that that again, please baby I'm right there" Kara moaned breathlessly, biting her lip to suppress a scream.

Lena pushed her tongue against the spot again and kept it there, smiling as she felt Kara clench around her tongue.

Kara threw her head back and pleasure as she felt her orgasm crash down, her whole body shook slightly as she came, making the woman below her have to hold her down.

"That was intense huh?" Lena giggled softly as she cleaned the younger girl up, licking up every single drop of her cum.

"Mhm" Kara hummed, still wrapped up in her orgasm, backing away from the woman's tongue.

"Why do you always do that? We're not done until I say we're done" Lena said annoyed as she pulled the girl back to her.

"But Lena you always do this, let me return the favor at least" Kara said softly, finally opening her eyes to look at the woman.

"You'll get a chance to do that later on baby, right now I want to know what's got you aching so badly." Lena said sternly, sitting down on the bed and pulling Kara into her lap.

"I don't know, I've never felt like this before, I just woke up and felt a weird feeling in my stomach but I didn't really start aching until you kissed me" Kara said softly, hiding her face in Lenas neck.

"So I'm the reason you're like this?" Lena asked softly, pushing her thigh in between Karas legs to separate them, making sure the girls center was making direct contact with her thigh.

Kara lifted up slightly and nodded against the woman's neck. "I guess so Lee."

Lena pushed the girls hips back down firmly before kissing her cheek. "Make yourself cum against my thigh baby."

Kara felt her ears turn red once again before she looked up at Lena. "W-what?"

Lena laughed softly at the younger girls innocence and grabbed her hips firmly, moving her body back and forth. "Grind against my thigh to make yourself cum."

Kara whimpered softly and pressed her hand over the woman's mouth. "Okay okay stop saying that, you're enjoying this too much."

She took a deep breath before rocking her hips back and forth against Lenas thigh, biting down on the woman's shoulder when she felt her lift her thigh to press against her clit.

Lena removed the girls hand from her mouth and used her own hand to grip Karas hair, the blonde seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Kara groaned against Lenas neck the second she felt her hair being gripped, she didn't know why but something about that just made her feel good.

"Are you enjoying yourself? Hm? You like riding my thigh don't you baby? You love the idea of you cumming all over me?" Lena whispered softly in Karas ear, all while tugging on the girls hair.

"Yes I love it Lena, it feels really good" Kara moaned out as she rocked her hips faster against Lenas thigh, already feeling herself get close.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby? Are you gonna leave marks all over my neck and scratches down my back as you cum huh? You want to let people know who you belong to right?" Lena asked sternly, gripping Karas hair a bit more firmly than before.

"Oh my gosh yes Lena, I'm so close, so so close, I need it baby, I need you to say it" Kara whined, biting down roughly on Lenas shoulder as she felt her orgasm coming again.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my fucking thigh" Lena whispered harshly, tugging the girls hair harder.

"Yesss Lena I'm cumming, I'm- oh my goodness!" Kara moaned loudly against the woman's neck, dragging her nails down her back as she felt her orgasm crash down on her yet again, she knew what was coming when all she saw was white. She shook violently as she came, holding onto Lena tightly.

The older woman was in awe, Kara had just came all over her, literally, it was all over both of their thighs and lower stomachs, she wondered if she could make her do it again.

"Baby? Are you alright? You're shaking" Lena said softly, letting out a sigh of relief when she felt Kara nod against her neck. The younger girl was red all over and was making no effort to move at all.

"Do you think you could go again for me?" Lena asked, gently scratching the girls back, kissing the side of her head.

Kara tensed up slightly and shook her head, mumbling against Lenas neck. "I don't know Lee, I'm really sensitive"

"I know baby I just wanna make you feel good, don't you wanna feel good?" Lena whispered softly, kissing her head again.

Kara nodded in response and looked up at Lena. "One more time?"

Lena smiled softly and moved back a bit, putting Kara in between her legs so now the girls back was against her chest. "One more time baby"

Kara sighed softly and leaned back against the older woman, wondering what else she could possibly to her now.

Lena placed a soft kiss on Karas neck as she slowly pushed 2 fingers inside of the girl, she was gonna go really slow this time.

She moved her fingers in and out slowly but gently, wanting to build the girl all the way up so she could come down just as hard as before. "You doing okay baby?"

"Mhm, just great" Kara exhaled softly, holding onto Lenas free hand as she adjusted to the woman's fingers.

"That's good baby, we're gonna go nice and slow okay?" Lena whispered, continuing her slow pace inside the girl.

"You mean you're gonna tease me?" Kara asked, looking up at the woman who raised an eyebrow at her.

"No baby I'm gonna be gentle with you for once, if I was teasing you my fingers wouldn't even be inside you right now" Lena explained, still moving her fingers inside of the girl before using her thumb to rub her clit.

Kara nodded in response as she closed her eyes and just focused on the feeling of the woman's fingers, she didn't even feel sensitive anymore.

Lena smiled softly when she saw the girl relax, that would make this a whole lot easier. She starting to rub Karas clit at a fast pace, but she made sure not to speed up the movement of her fingers.

"Oh my goodness" Kara moaned quietly, squeezing Lenas hand as she felt a wave of pleasure run through her body.

"You liked that huh?" Lena laughed softly, continuing what she was doing until she felt Kara clench around her fingers. She took that that as a sign that girl was getting worked up and she slowly pulled her fingers out.

"Lena don't start" Kara groaned, feeling her center start to clench around nothing when Lena removed her fingers.

"I'm not even doing anything baby, relax" Lena said softly, waiting for Kara to calm down before sliding her fingers back inside of her, moving them at a faster pace than before.

She smiled when she felt the girl clench around her fingers, it wasn't hard enough to squeeze her fingers so she knew that the girl wasn't anywhere near an orgasm yet.

"Lena please, I need more" Kara whimpered, tightening her grip on Lenas hand.

"You're so impatient baby, just wait a bit longer" Lena whispered, kissing the girls head before she pushed her fingers deeper inside of her.

"O-okay fine" Kara mumbled softly, relaxing against Lena as she focused on the woman's movements again.

Lena smiled at how obedient Kara was being, She pulled her fingers out of the girl before slowly pushing them back in, only this time she added a finger.

Kara let out a surprised groan of pleasure, arching her back off the woman's chest. "Oh my goodness"

Lena bit her lip as she pulled her fingers out and slammed them back in, starting to leave small marks along Karas neck as the girl started to clench tightly around her fingers.

She bit down on the girls shoulder before thrusting her fingers in and out of her center at a fast pace.

"That feels so good Lee, keep going" Kara moaned loudly, grinding against the woman's fingers.

"Wow baby you're taking my fingers so well, are you already used to me using more than 2 fingers?" Lena teased, continuing slam her fingers into the blonde, groaning at how tightly she was squeezing her fingers.

Kara shook her head softly and let out a whiny moan. "I just really want to cum Lee"

"Can I let go of your hand for a second? I promise you can hold it when you feel like you're gonna cum" Lena whispered softly, pulling her fingers out of the girl.

Kara nodded softly, grabbing onto the sheets the second Lena let her hand go. "W-what are you gonna do?"

Lena smiled softly before gripping Karas hair firmly, whispering lowly in her ear. "I'm gonna make you cum"

Kara didn't even get another word out before she felt Lena push her middle finger into her center and curl it against her favorite spot.

"I don't need 3 fingers to make you cum Kara, in fact I'm pretty sure I could make you cum without touching you, but that's for another day" Lena chuckled softly, repeatedly pushing her finger against that same spot.

Kara could no longer process what Lena was saying as she felt an all too familiar sensation run through her body.

She quickly reached for Lenas hand and whimpered softly as the woman kept pushing against her spot.

Lena grabbed Karas hand as the younger girl held it firmly, she figured Kara was close so she stopped all her movements and waited for Kara to ask her.

"Can I please cum Lena?" Kara asked quietly, knowing that's exactly what the woman was waiting for.

"Yes you can baby, cum for me right now" Lena said softly, slamming her middle finger back into Karas center and curling it to hit that spot.

Kara squeezed Lenas hand tightly as she threw her head back against her shoulder, she felt her body shake violently, her vision had blurred to nothing but pure white as her orgasm crashed through her, she came all over the woman's hand and both of their thighs, whimpering softly as she squeezed her legs shut, she was definitely sensitive now.

Lena slowly pulled her hand from in between Karas legs, and quickly pulled the girl into her arms. "You did so well for me baby, I'm so proud of you"

Kara held onto Lena tightly, hiding her face in her neck as she calmed down from her orgasm, still shaking slightly from how sensitive she was.

"Let's go take a shower okay? We can order some food after if you want." Lena said softly, rubbing the girls back up and down.

Kara nodded softly and wrapped her legs around Lenas waist as the woman picked her up and walked them to the bathroom.

She sighed softly when the woman put her down on the cold counter so she could turn on the shower.

"Sorry baby, this'll only take a second." Lena said softly, waiting for the water to heat up before helping Kara into the shower.

She got in right after the girl and held her hips firmly, only letting go when she needed to.

"You're really amazing Lena" Kara said softly, looking into those emerald eyes.

"Well thanks baby you're really amazing too" Lena smiled softly, tilting her head at the blonde.

"I really mean it though, you're so good to me, I've never been treated like this before, you're always so sweet and helpful, and even though you have you're stern side, you always make sure I'm okay, you've never done anything to make me uncomfortable, you've never hurt me before, you're just a really really amazing girlfriend." Kara smiled softly, never breaking eye contact with Lena.

Lena had to hold back the tears that were starting to form in her eyes, the blonde never ceased to make her feel good. "I love you so much baby, you mean the absolute world to me, there are no words to describe how happy you make me every single day, you're just my little ball of sunshine" Lena said softly, her dimples showing as she smiled.

Kara blushed softly and gave Lena a gently kiss on the lips, smiling as the woman kissed her back.

They pulled away from the kiss and just looked in each others eyes for a while, only looking away when they both had to rinse off and get out of the shower.

Lena helped Kara dry off before she dried off herself, they both had gotten dressed in some comfy clothes before going into the living room.

"You want me to order a pizza baby?" Lena asked as she grabbed her phone from her purse.

Kara nodded softly, she had curled up with her favorite white blanket and turned on the lion king. She would never get tired of seeing the movie.

Lena dialed the number before ordering 2 large pizzas, Kara could eat a whole one by herself while Lena would only eat 1 or 2 slices. She still didn't understand how someone so small and athletic could eat so much, but she guessed it was just the alien genes.
———
About 45 minutes later the food came and now the girls were sitting next to each other, watching beauty and the beast while eating pizza.

"Belle definitely had Stockholm's syndrome" Lena said annoyed, she really didn't understand this movie.

"Lena if you say one more thing about belle I'm going to kill you, watch the movie! Kara exclaimed, pointing a finger at the  woman.

"Whatever, it's still stupid" Lena mumbled, leaning back into the couch and continued watching the movie.

Kara giggled softly at the woman, grabbing her 7th slice of pizza and taking a bite out of it, she loved forcing the woman to watch Disney movies with her.

They were nearing the end of the movie when Lena let out a soft gasp.

"Oh no he shot him! Is he gonna die baby?" Lena asked, looking over at Kara and putting her hand on the girls thigh.

"I don't know Lee, you have to watch and see" Kara said softly, smiling at the woman's reaction.

Lena nodded softly before turning her attention back to the movie, completely intrigued now.

"Oh baby look, he's turning into a prince!" Lena grinned, pointing at the the movie.

"What? No way baby that's cool!" Kara thought it was absolutely adorable, she had never really seen Lena act like this before, she would have to show the woman movies like this more often.

"Woah I wasn't expecting that, I thought he was gonna die." Lena smiled brightly, turning to look at Kara. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Kara shook her head softly before turning on Mulan. "You're just really cute right now"

Lena blushed slightly and mumbled a quick thank you before turning back around to watch the next movie.

They were just on the part where mulan stole her fathers sword when someone knocked on the door.

Kara paused the movie as Lena got up to go answer it.

"Who is it?" Lena asked softly, she was confused as to who would be at the door right now.

"Um it's Alex, I'm about 5 seconds away from kicking this door down, what on earth have you done to my sister to the point where she can't answer the phone?"

Lena quickly opened the door and let Alex in. "I'm sorry we were just watching a movie, her phone isn't even in the room."

"Hold on a minute, why aren't you two at work? It's 3:00 in the afternoon" Alex asked, crossing her arms.

"Umm, Kara wasn't feeling well so we stayed home." Lena shrugged, avoiding eye contact with the woman.

"Oh, is she alright? What's wrong with her?" Alex asked concerned, looking over at Kara who was pretending to be asleep.

"Just a stomach ache and stuff, I was on my way out the door when she told me she wasn't feeling well." Lena looked over at Kara as well, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Well tell her to call me when she feels better, and sorry for threatening you, again" Alex said, giving Lena a pat on the shoulder before leaving the house.

"She's gone now baby" Lena said, making her way back to the couch.

Kara smiled softly and turned the movie back on. "You're so good at twisting words around so you're not lying"

"Oh shut up, you're just a bad liar" Lena teased, shaking her head as she turned her attention to the movie.

Kara scoffed and crossed her arms. "I am not a bad liar!"

Lena turned around and pointed to the crinkle in between Karas eyebrows. "That shows up every time you lie, or when you're upset or when you're gonna cum" she whispered the last part, laughing when she saw Kara get red in the face.

"Just be quiet and watch the movie" Kara groaned, ignoring the last comment.

Lena nodded softly and turned her attention back to the movie. "Why'd she cut her hair? The men's hair was longer than hers anyways"

Kara shook her head at the girls ridiculous questions. "I don't know baby maybe she just wanted a haircut."

Lena rolled her eyes and kept watching the movie. "Whatever"

Kara smiled at the comeback, putting together a list of movies that the two could watch for the rest of the day. She also had to call Alex back tomorrow, and apologize to Sam for how she treated her. But until then she was just gonna enjoy her time with Lena, preparing herself for the rest of the week.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28.6K 908 27
Have found the love of their life, Melissa and Katie live the married life they've always dreamed of; married at 22 and 21, they are now expecting a...
81.8K 1.2K 36
Supercorp 🤤🤤 and images
62.1K 2.2K 25
Heartbroken and Abused by her lover Luthessa, Kara Zor-El goes into an eternal sleep. What happens when one day an explorer named Lena Luthor messes...
157K 5K 42
Kara Danvers was trying to maintain her normal life. Although strange dreams start to haunt her every night. Some she doesnt mind.... Others are terr...