Daughter of Mischief

By KillerFrost298

With only her name and knowledge of her powers. Khione has spent ten years trying to survive. But one day thi... More

Cast
Playlist
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

186 10 2
By KillerFrost298

Khione's outfit above. Don't mind the flames, not part of the outfit.

{Khione's Perspective}

It was a normal day in New York. Cars  driving down and up streets. Business men and woman in suits waltzing to their jobs phone in hand talking. Children at a library or holding on to their parents hands as they skipped beside them.

And me, holding my leather jacket close in the harsh autumn air. My dark hair flowing in the breeze as the highlights of pink stood out. My tanned skin flushed with the cold and my lips as blue as ever. To you I seem like I have pneumonia, but I was like this as long as I can remember. Never knew where I came from just knew my name, Khione. Strange, yes but it's all I have. I rubbed my gloves hands together to seem like I was cold but really, I was warm. I always found it strange to be immune from the cold but it never really bothered me.

I started to walk near Avengers Tower. Lots of wealthy people to pick pocket. As I walked I discreetly stopped my foot to make a little patch of black ice so the man in front of me would fall.

"No I told you not to do that! God, that's all I need right now. Look I gotta go bye Steve" The man finished. As he put his phone in his pocket, Mr. Grumps fell, I quickly walked over to him to help. "Oh, sir are you alright?!" I asked worriedly. I held my hand out for him as he took it I helped him up. "Thanks kid, I'm fine. I hate black ice" He grumbled. There was gravel over his suit I tried to wipe it off, without being suspicious. "Happens to the best if us right. Sorry I couldn't help more gotta get to work. Hope you have a lovely day sir" I said then wiping my own limbs off my coat. "The man grumbled again, I couldn't make it out until he said" Go, don't wanna get fired "and walked off. I waked away from his direction smiling.

As I got to a nearby alley I took out the wallet and stack of cash from my pocket." So let's see who's a bit less richer today huh?" I said to my self. I openee the wallet. Strange no ID, I checked to see if there was any credit cards. "Bingo!" I said to myself. "So I should thank Mr...... TONY STARK! Fuck" I said. Now I'll have to take out a good hundred or two and dump the card. Knowing him, he probably has a tracker on this thing.

<><><><><><><>

{Tony Stark's Perspective}

As I walked into the tower, I immediately got into the elevator. "F.R.I.D.A.Y take me to the lounge, and clear any meetings for the day please" I asked as the elevator went up. "Yes sir. Canceling your nine o'clock meeting" my A.I answered. Wait nine o'clock, that can't be right if that kid was going to w.... I checked my pockets. "The little bitch! F.R.I.D.A.Y get the Avengers to the lounge immediately" I growled.

~Timeskip~

As I got to the lounge, I saw everyone gathered waiting for me. "What was so urgent that we all needed to be here Tony" Steve said. I rolled my eyes. "I was pick pocketed. And I need your help to track the girl down" I said. "Wait you got robbed by a little girl. Geez Tony looks like your not so safe without your tin can" Natasha laughed. I gave her the stink eye, not like that stopped her. "Look I can track the card, I just want to show the kid not to mess with me" I said. That's when F.R.I.D.A.Y chipped in. "Sir, 250 dollars has been taken out of your account by 6th Avenue"

"Well now we know where to start" I smirked.

{Khione's Perspective}

I walked away from the ATM smiling brightly. I looked at the credit card and sighed. "Too bad could have lasted awhile with this one" I said. I felt my eyes got silver and ducked my head out of the range of the people around me.

'Come on Khione you should have taken way more then 250. He's a billionaire'

''Skadi, We're in public. We can't have S.H.I.E.L.D on our case'

'Sure whatever, oh by the way Captain America is tailing you since Starbucks'

"Why didn't you start with that" I groaned and looked behind my shoulder. And there was a not-so casual Steve Rogers tailing me. "This will get interesting"I said. I started to walk slower just so he could catch up to me.

Once he was close enough, I created a patch of ice and 'slipped'." Fuck! My ankle"I said gasping in pain. Golden Boy, then rushed over to me. "Are you alright ma'am?" The Avenger asked me helping me up. "No, I think I sprained my ankle" I said, gasping in fake pain pretending to put accidental pressure. "Would you like help getting home" Steve asked me. I looked down pretending to act a little intimated by the Avenger.

'Get ready Skadi'

I felt my eyes go silver again, the pink highlights in my hair turning blue as the natural brown turned white. "No but you will" My voice turning cold as I blasted the soldier with ice.

I started running away from the man. I got near an alleyway and ran in the darkness. I looked around before blasting myself into the air. My appearance turn normal as I manipulated the air keeping me afloat.

'Gotta say Khione, didn't know you had it in you'

I stifled a laugh from Skadi's statement.

'You would too if you had an Avenger on your tail' I answered back.

She started mumbling words I could quite get.

'KHIONE! LOOK OUT' Skadi screamed in my head. Before I knew it I had no control as an arrow barley missed me as Skadi took complete control.

{Skadi's Perspective}

As I took control, I blasted the arrow with ice. No one tries to hurt my girl. With my eyes raging with silver I looked to see Hawkeye ready to shoot another arrow at me. I smirked at him.

I quickly made an illusion of myself cloaking the real me to sneak up behind the archer. As I quietly landed behind him he shot his arrow and destroyed the illusion.

"You know shooting a woman that isn't very nice. It rude actually" I called my voice cold and sort of echo-y. Hawkeye turned to face me, his face filled with confusion and shock. "And stealing is a crime" he said.

"Khione does what it takes to survive, to you won't" I said blasting him with ice throwing him off the building.

"Now that was very rude" a voice said from behind me. I turned to see Tony Stark, flying in his overrated tin can. "He's been through worse" I said unamused, by my action. "Now I guess you want your money back" I commented as he landed. "And my credit card" he added. I took out his card and froze it. "I don't think so" I said as the frozen plastic crumbled.

"Now that was unnecessary" Tony commented. That's when I noticed a few of the Avengers were surrounding me.

"You needed back to up stop a teenager. Guess I'll have to beat 'Earth's Mightiest Heros'" I smiled feeling my power surge through my veins.

Right now the only people I needed to really fight, were Thor, Black Widow and Tin Can. The Red robot and witch weren't much just have to stop her from reaching my head.

I got in a fighting stance, my hair turning white and blue. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Be careful Skadi' Khione said.

"When am I not" I said out loud before blasting Tin Can to the edge of the building roof. Black Widow came charging first. I quickly made an ice staff and blocked her attack. I swiped her feet causing a trailed of ice to shake her balance and to push her away.

Next came Robot Red, his stone blasted towards my direction. With a swift movement of my hand I took control over the beam of light bending it to attack a vengeful looking assassin. As the beam knocked Black Widow out I froze Vision to the ground, ice travelling up his body till in reaches his neck.

Two down. Three to go.

Iron Man flew straight for me, I started to manipulate the heat from his repulser to stop him. I closed my hand and he fell to the concrete roof. "What the..." Before Tin Can could finish his suit shut down as I overheated its system.

"What did you do to him?" Scarlet Witch asked me, as her hands created a mist of power. "You're one of my favourites, I really don't want to hurt you" I admitted and I wasn't lying. Me and Khione really do like her.

"Then you will surrender" Thor boomed. I let out a big breath and sighed. "That's the thing. I can't" I said blasting Scarlet Witch with a strong light blast, thank the gods the sun was out.

Now it just me and a God. Thor came charging towards me, his hammer ready to strike. As the lightning came I held my hands out instead of the lightning hitting me it circled me. I may be fighting the Avengers but I can't kill them.

{No One's Perspective}

The fallen Avengers, watched as the girl was surrounded by lightning, her white and blue hair blowing in all directions, her silver eyes glowing bright. Thor although was marvelled by the girl. Skadi absorbed the lightning, she screamed as the electricity became one with her.

Once she had absorbed it all she panted slightly. Hands on her knees she smiled, "That... All.... You got" She panted getting ready for another attack, hands ready to fight.

Thor grumbled something incoherent, before throwing his hammer. Quickly the teenage girl caught the hammer turning it to grip it's handle.

Thor watched, 'How is it possible, a theif worthy of ruling Asgard' Before the God of Thunder could question the girl, she started to shake, causing her to change back to her 'normal' appearance before the battle started.as she fell, Thor quickly caught her.

"Don't test me" She lazily grumbled in Thor's arms, and he doesn't think she meant power wise. He looked up to see Clint, his bow held in the air. "What did you do Bird Man" Thor asked his voice laced with venom. This was only a child, defending herself. "Just knocked her out it doesn't hurt" Clint answer lowering his bow.

By now the other Avengers had recovered from the fight, Wanda was leaning onto Vision who broke the ice. Tony got his suit and system back online and was now helping Natasha.

"That... that kid is powerful" Tony gasped. The other nodded, "Not to mention she held Mjölnir, and controlled Thor's lightning" Natasha added. "And the rest of our powers" Wanda finished. "That's not all, when I confronted her she said 'Khione does what it takes to survive' like she was a different person" Clint said.

"We'll have to bring her back to the tower. This girl is special, beyond weilding Mjölnir" Thor stated picking the girl up bridal style.

"Let's go" Thor boomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 16.4K 31
Both have a past they don't like. She was tortured and he was neglected. But when the God of Mischief has to be held captive in her home she can't he...
103K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
104K 4.5K 13
(Book 3 in the 'The Avengers Babysit Loki?!' series) Loki and Thor, teenagers? They know who did it, but they have no idea why or how she got out of...
44.1K 1.1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...