โ› ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐„ โœ โ”โ”โ” (๐˜‚. ๐˜„๐—ฎ...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๏ฟฝ... More

one ; meeting you
two ; home
four ; the match
five ; memories
six ; the second prodigy
seven ; confirmation
eight ; realisation
nine ; accident
ten ; karasuno
eleven ; tokyo
twelve ; a new serve
thirteen ; the bet
fourteen ; leaving
fifteen ; kiss or no kiss
sixteen ; confession
seventeen ; practice
eighteen ; qualifiers
nineteen ; drunk
twenty ; start
twenty one ; game on
twenty two ; defeat
twenty three ; declaration of war
twenty four ; battle of the aces [ 1 ]
twenty five ; battle of the aces [ 2 ]
twenty six ; wait for me

three ; shiratorizawa

26.7K 740 1.1K
By -ROLLINGSAMU

I GROANED AS THE ALARM WOKE ME up. I reached for the alarm and threw it somewhere in my room, causing it to break and shut up.

I'll have to buy another one again. I thought as I internally sighed.

I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I switched on my phone and saw it was 7:30 am. I entered the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out, I saw my uniform already laid out on my bed for me. I wore my uniform and did my morning routine. I grabbed my necessities and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning (Y/n)," Naomi said while munching on an apple.

I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I aimlessly scrolled through social media, seeing if anything was interesting. Since there was none, I switched off my phone and quickly finished my food.

I placed my utensils down on the plate and placed them into the kitchen sink. I walked to the front of the house where Naomi and Shu were waiting for me. We all got into the car and Shu drove us to Shiratorizawa.

[TIMESKIP]

The car stopped and I looked outside. The school was enormous. I got out of the car as Naomi and Shu did the same.

I took a few steps into the school, feeling nervous once again. That was until I felt someone collide with me.

"(Y/n)! Did you miss us?!"

I turned around, my eyes almost sparkling when I recognised the person. It was Hana, along with a few of my other childhood friends.

I smiled at them, "Of course I did."

"Come on, let's get you all signed up in the team," Naomi said as she and Shu took the lead.

Shu lead us inside the school and opened a door. It was the school's gymnasium. There were many other students in the gymnasium too.

"Just fill in the forms. You guys will be accepted immediately as per Uncle Ayato's request. Shu will bring you to the gym after school ends." Naomi then handed us forms and we filled them in.

When we finished, we handed it to Naomi and then waved goodbye to her. Shu led us to our class, Class 7. He then proceeded to bring Akari, Hana, and Satsuki to their class.

We waved goodbye to him and entered the classroom. There was a teacher there already and her name was Historia-sensei. She told us to sit down at our designated seat which she drew on the board for easy reference.

I was sitting at the back beside Miyumi which wasn't a problem for me since I was the closest to her. Fumiko sat in front of us with an ash-grey hair girl.

"I heard you turn into a different person when you play."

Ever since that incident, Papa changed and wanted me to be the best out of the best. I have never gotten anything wrong ever since Papa trained me.

"Yeah, I change when I play. The only way to tell that I change is when my eyes turn into a different colour. My right eye will stay the same colour but my left eye will turn into (e/c)." [a/n: kuroko no basuke fandom needs to be revived once more😔]

I doodled some stars into my drawing book, which I have for when I get bored. [a/n: i based this character on Akashi Seijuro from KNB, he's one of my first husbandos]

"You've never lost, have you?" Miyumi asked while she stared at me lazily.

"Of course not, Papa would scold me if I did. Winners get everything in life while losers are denied all. Papa taught me that and I haven't lost since then." I remembered Papa would always repeat that when I disobeyed him.

"But why with that perception? Especially when it comes to your second personality."

"I'm afraid you guys will leave me for the developing talents you have." I looked at her with a sad smile.

Miyumi scoffed and comforted me, "We will never leave you. We're friends for life. We don't abandon each other."

I smiled at her and Ms Historia spoke, "Alright class, I will now call you one by one and you will introduce yourself. First up, Sakamaki (Y/n)."

I stood up from my seat and walked to the front. I smiled at them.

"Hi, I'm Sakamaki (Y/n). I moved here from the States just yesterday so I apologize in advance if I may look a bit uncomfortable. Please take care of me, thank you."

I looked at the teacher with a look asking 'Can I go back to my seat now?'

She looked at the class, "Do you have any questions for Sakamaki-san?" Immediately a few hands raised. I pointed to a boy with brown hair.

"Are you the Sakamaki (Y/n)? The one who received the Most Valuable Player and won FIVB Volleyball Women's Championship 3 years in a row?"

I nodded at him and the class was shocked. I pointed to a girl with yellow hair, "You're also the number one model, correct?"

I nodded once again and the last hand left was with a boy with blonde hair, "Are you going to join the Girls Volleyball Team?"

"Yes, I am. It's only natural for me to go there since I need to continue my volleyball career." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, that's all. You can head back to your seat Sakamaki-san." I nodded and walked back to my seat.

[TIMESKIP]

I was now walking with Shu and the girls. We were heading to the gym for club tryouts even though we didn't need to.

I was chatting with Hana about music since both of us were quite good at it. We were conversing about some new piano sheets when I heard someone shout.

"Ushijima, watch out!"

I turned my head to see who was shouting when all of a sudden, I bumped into a wall. Wait a wall?

I looked up and saw it was a very tall man who looked intimidating. I rubbed my head since I kinda bumped into his chest.

"My apologies." He had a deep voice which I kind of find sexy- WAIT WHAT. NO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK ABOUT THAT (Y/N)!

"No, I should apologize. I wasn't paying attention." I said and smiled at him.

"Wait a minute, you look familiar." A redhead appeared behind the tall man's back.

"I do? I believe we haven't met before. I'm-"

The red hair boy interrupted me, "Ah, you're Sakamaki (Y/n). A famous volleyball athlete from America because you won the FIVB Championship three years in a row. Not to mention you received the MVP award."

Wow, he sure knew me. The rest of the boys looked at me in amusement.

"Nice to meet you, though I really didn't expect anyone to recognise me." I laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Come on (Y/n). We gotta go if not my dad will kill us." Shu said, interrupting our interaction. I waved to the boys and quickly chased after the others.

[USHIJIMA'S POV]

Sakamaki (Y/n)? That name seems familiar to me but I just can't put a finger on it.

"Do you really not know her Wakatoshi-kun?" I shook my head.

"Let's head to the gym. We'll be late for practice." Reon reminded.

When we arrived there, we saw Coach talking with a man who had purple-black coloured hair.

"You guys finally showed up. As you can see, we have a guest. Reiji is the new coach for the girls' team. Today, he has requested a practice match between both teams." Coach Washijo informed. As per usual, we changed into our attire and started our warmups.

[YOUR POV]

The girls and I were practising our receives when we heard footsteps entering the gym along with the sound of people talking. We turned around and saw the same boys we met earlier.

"This is our starting lineup. Please introduce yourselves, girls." Uncle Reiji said.

"I'm Miyumi Amaya, a second-year and a Middle Blocker." Miyumi started.

"Hana Hirai, I am a first-year and play as the Libero." She waved at them.

"Fumiko Eto, second year and Setter of the Team."

"Akari Kinoshita. First-year and an Opposite Hitter."

"Satsuki Iwaizumi. A first-year and Middle Blocker."

I walked to the front and introduced myself. "I'm Sakamaki (Y/n). I'm a second-year. I'm the Captain and Ace of the team. My position is an opposite hitter."

"Boys, introduce yourself and your positions." Coach Washijo said.

An ash blonde boy came up, "I'm Semi Eita  I'm a third-year and play as the setter."

Next, a black-haired bowl-cut boy came up, "I'm Goshiki Tsutomu! I'm a first-year and I play as a wing spiker! I'm going to be the next ace!"

"Kawanishi Taichi, I'm a second year and I play as a Middle Blocker." A boy with dark ginger hair and slanted, dark brown eyes said.

"Yamagata Hayato. Libero and a third year." A boy with an undercut and dark brown hair came up.

The red-haired boy came up, "Satori Tendo. Third-year and Middle Blocker~!"

"Reon Ohira. Third-year and I play as an outside hitter." A boy with tanned skin and buzzcut hair came up.

"Kenjiro Shirabu. Second-year and I play as the setter." A copper-haired boy came up. Finally, Ushijima came up.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, a third-year. The ace, opposite hitter, and captain."

"Naomi, can you set up the net? We'll start in 10 minutes." Coach Reiji said afterwards.

Naomi nodded and went to set up the net. I turned around and grabbed the cart full of volleyballs. I then passed it to Naomi who had already finished her task.

We all lined up as Naomi began throwing the balls to Fumiko, who in return, would toss to us.

Once Miyumi, who was in front of me, landed back on the ground I began my running approach. I jumped up and instantly spiked the ball. The ball made a huge sound when it came into contact with the floor and landed dead centre.

"Damn, her control over the ball is way more terrifying than Oikawa's."

I smiled and walked back to the girls. Uncle Reiji then blew the whistle, telling us that the match was going to start. A match against Miyagi's strongest team, how exciting.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 36
Yandere Ushijima x Female reader ---------------------------------------------------- Ushijima Wakatoshi, the miracle boy . An anti-social teenager w...
442K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
872K 38.7K 32
โ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆ...
16.8K 544 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...