Concealed Identity (Completed...

By FantasticBliss03

" Strip naked in front of me Iza and prove to me you're a man " His voice was cold and raspy. " No " I told... More

Gigs and Iza
Prologue
1 : The Identity
2 : The Disguise
3 : The Issue
4 : The Game
5 : The Graduation
6 : The Job
7 : The Visitor
8 : The Whisper
9 : The Danger
10 : The Blood
11 : The Break Up
12 : The Call
13 : The Stain
14 : The Foreigner
15 : The Girlfriend
16 : The Bedroom
17 : The Kitchen
18 : The Problem
19 : The Reasons
20 : The Sixty-Nine
21 : The Intruder
22 : The Heartbreak
23 : The Getaway
24 : The Chase
25 : The Boyfriend
26 : The Instincts
27 : The Intuition
28 : The Confirmation
29 : The Repercussions
30 : The Indignation
31 : The Beginning
32 : The Boss
33 : The Stranger
34 : The Jaguar
35 : The Sinners
37 : The Family
38 : The Memories
39 : The Forgiveness
40 : The Ending
41 : The Suitor
42 : The Invitation
43 : The Lovemaking
Epilogue

36 : The Drama

100K 3K 577
By FantasticBliss03

There is no mercy left for them - Gigs

-----

Gigs

I ENTERED the office late. How I wish to be just home with them.

Putcha ayokong iwan iyung mag-ina ko kaso kailangan kong ipakulong ang mga traydor sa kumpaniya ko.

I will finish the fucking game they've created today. And I will make sure it's me who gets to say the last fucking words.

Before entering the company, I already called the police. I will clean my company like how I planned it to be. I will clean it and I will leave no stain.

" Son what is this! Why are they arresting me!" Well fuck you! Ako pa talaga ang tinatanong mo niyan!

" Shut it! I'm not your son" I said.

" Anak bakit pati ako! Anak wala akong kinalaman diyan! Please believe me Gregory! I am inocent! Maawa ka sa akin anak!" Fuck you woman! How can I forgive my own mother? Paano?

" Bakit kinaawaan mo ba ang mag-ina ko ng ihain mo sila sa sumabog na barko? Sumagot kayo! Putangina kinaawaan niyo ba ang mag-ina ko na halos namatay na! Punyeta! Kung legal lang ang pumatay matagal ko ng ginawa sa inyo!" I shouted with so much anger.

" Please Mr. Hans. Pinilit lang po nila ako. Wala po akong intensyon na gawin iyon" Really huh Ms. Constacia? Walang intensyon!

" I will fucking receive no word of apology today, people! The damage has been done! Putangina pasalamat kayo dahil buhay ang mag-ina ko! Dahil hindi ako magdadalawang isip na ipapatay kayong lahat!" I shouted again with so much anger.

All my company managers came begging me to spare them from imprisonment but I fucking spit the shit out of them.

" Every fucking one of you will pay me back a dozen times of all your bank worths. Ibalik niyo sa akin ang ninakaw niyong pera ko! Bullshit! Iyan ba ang halaga ng mag-ina ko! You fucking betrayed me for money! Kulang pa ba ang perang natatanggap niyo sa kumpanya ko! Putangina magsalita kayo kundi ipapapatay ko kayong lahat! At susunugin ko ang mga katawan niyo pati na rin ang mga basurang kaluluwa niyo!" All of them stayed fucking silent and I don't give a fuck!

" Son-"

" Don't fucking son me old man! You lost a son when you planned to kill my girlfriend including my unborn child! You fucking two-faced old man! Punyeta! Pinaniwala mo akong isa kang mabuting ama pero ginago mo lang ako! Dahil ano ha! Because you accused her of being a gold digger! You never respected my decisions in choosing the woman for me. You did not give her a chance to show you that she's a good person because you fucking accused her right away! At dahil lang sa ayaw niyo siya, ginawa niyo iyon! Bullshit! Your explanations were six fucking years late! And not a word you say will make me spare your ill-rotten soul. Putangina get the fuck out of my face!" Nasasaktan ako ng sobra dahil pinagsasalitaan ko ng ganito ang aking ama. Pero hindi ko mapigilan. Hindi ko mapigilang sabihin iyon dahil punong puno na ako.

" Anak patawarin mo na kami-"

" Kung namatay ang mag-ina ko sa barko, ngayon mo hilingin sa akin na patawarin ko kayo! Putangina naiintindihan niyo ba ang hinihingi niyo sa akin! My girlfriend was pregnant when you bombed the ship and let it on fire! Apo ninyo ang gusto niyong patayin! Punyeta! Sa tingin niyo ba patatawarin ko kayo dahil magulang ko kayo!" Fuck!

" Anak we don't know that she's pregnant!"

" Will that make your sin fucking lesser! Fucking tell me! Will that answer make your fucking sin lesser! My girlfriend drowned in the seas barely surviving and was swept along the shore losing her memory! Now fucking tell me! Will that spare you of your fucking sins! Bullshit! Sagutin mo ako!" I shouted at her. My fists are clenched as I spoke the language of anger.

I looked at each one of them including my private investigator who fucking came in late.

" And you! How much did they fucking pay you! One million! Two million! Three fucking million! How much you idiot! Are those the digits that made you fucking turn your back on me! Well fuck you! I will let you and your family rot in day lights. And you will fucking feel the pain of losing a family!" I cursed at him. He was my only chance. I trusted him. Lahat ng sinasabi niya sa akin noon pinaniniwalaan ko dahil naniwala akong mahahanap niya ang mag-ina ko.

Then I looked at my secretary.

" And you! You fed me with your lies woman! You fucking saw how I lost myself because of what happened! But you fucking remained silent! Putangina masaya bang tignan akong nagluluksa ha! Magkano ang ibinayad nila sa 'yo! Bullshit answer me! How much was your fucking silence Ms. Constancia!" She stayed silent and just sobbed.

" Magsalita ka! Huwag kang umiyak sa harapan ko dahil ipapapatay ko ang pamilya mo kung mananatili kang pipi diyan! Putangina kahit umiyak ka pa ng dugo, hindi mo mababago ang desisyon ko! You will fucking rot in jail Ms. Constancia. And I will make sure of that!" I said with anger.

The police had already hand cuffed them as I looked at them all.

" Send them all to jail!" I told the police men.

AS SOON as everybody left my office, Miguel came inside.

" Gigs" He called my attention.

" That was too much Gigs. Hindi ganon ang pagkakakilanlan ko sa 'yo. Pati mga magulang mo pinagsalitaan mo ng masama" Captain said as he sat on the chair in front of me.

" They deserved that." I muttered.

I heard him take a deep breath as he spoke once more.

" I will let the policemen arrest your private investigator today" I informed him. He did not say a word of protest to that.

" So how is she now?" He asked.

I looked at him.

Miguel

Gigs looked at me with pain visible in his eyes.

" She doesn't recognize me, Miguel. She doesn't know who I am. She looks at me as if I am a stranger" Gigs' voice was full of pain. I can feel his pain in every word that he says.

I have never seen him this devastated. But the Gigs we all knew was never him already since Iza's lost and now, I am seeing another version of himself. Alam kong masakit sa parte niya. Losing the woman you love is the worst feeling. Kahit ako ay hindi ko makita ang sarili ko ng wala sa tabi ko si Sabina. I might lose my mind if that happens. That won't happen.

" She will regain her memories back, Gigs. Call me if she's ready to face the girls. I will inform Kiefer and Shannon right away." I told him. It might help Iza's memories to come back when she sees her friends. I saw Gigs nod.

" Salamat, Captain" I heard him say.

" Andito lang kami Gigs. Gusto kong malaman mo na nandito lang kami. We will always support you. Kasama mo kami sa laban." Wika ko sa kaniya. I saw him look at me with that look he always gives me when he agrees on to what I say.

" Through the years, you have been our bestfriend, Gigs. Inalagaan mo kaming lahat nung mga panahong hindi namin nagawang alagaan ang mga sarili namin. You stood by my side when Sabina left me. You were there when Kiefer lost his way because of Grasha and you extended your hand to help Shannon when he was losing his marriage. Ikaw din ang kasakasama ni Kyle tuwing naglalasing siya. You were always there for us Gigs. Ngayon ay ikaw naman ang dadamayan namin. We will support you on this Hans. I am giving you my word" I said.

Minutes later when Kiefer came together with Shannon.

" Hey Gigs!" Those late Jaguars came.

" Musta na. Alam mo na ba sagot sa tanong ko Gigs? 6+9?" What the heck was Shannon even asking him?

" Gago, tanong ko iyan. Ginaya mo lang" Gigs answered.

" But seriously pare, okay lang na umiyak ka sa harapan namin. Di ka namin ibubully. Shempre pagtatawanan ka namin ng slight pero bully? No? Di mo kami binully non kaya di ka naman ibubully ngayon. Pero pinagtawanan mo kami kaya pagtatawanan ka din namin ng slight" Sagot pa ni Kiefer. Mga gago sila. Nakita na nga nilang wala sa mood iyung tao.

" Mga gago" Gigs just muttered but I saw a glimpse of smile in his eyes.

Damn this Jaguar is really in love!

-----

Updated : May 19, 2020 Tuesday 9:00 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 69 1
Dela Madre Series #3 [Teacher/Student]
342K 11.3K 20
[Mature Content] The Play Series Book 3 : Wesley Yuihara
2.2M 97.6K 50
Betrayed and threatened by her friends and boyfriend, Avery Javier flees to her Ninong Tony's ranch in Batangas to heal. She doesn't expect to end up...
6.5M 137K 69
R-18 Completed Bilang college instructor, mahalaga kay Sherrie Leones ang kanyang imahe. She was careful not to do anything stupid that would taint h...