My Arranged Shaadi (Complete)

Bởi 123lovelove321

"I have married you only because my parents forced me to. Don't even dare to try to claim your rights over me... Xem Thêm

Characters & Aesthetics
Chapter 1- My Arranged Marriage
Chapter-2 The Wedding Night
Chapter -3 Living Under The Same Roof
Chapter - 4 Mr. Rude
Chapter- 5 Same Fate
Chapter-6 Unexpected entry
Chapter-7 Jealousy Maybe?
Chapter - 8 Too Close
Chapter - 9 On the same page
Chapter-10 The Honeymoon
Chapter- 11 WHAT THE FUCK !!!??
Chapter- 12 Hold my hand
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-13 The Shock!
Chapter- 14 World War 3
Chapter-15 Confrontation
Chapter-16 The Club
Chapter - 17 Falling For Each Other
Chapter- 18 I love you
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Chapter- 19 Revealing Pasts
Chapter-20 Your Body On My Body
Chapter- 22 The Bomb
Chapter 23- Something that shouldn't have happened
Chapter-24 Coming Home
Chapter 25- She Knows
Chapter- 26 Back To The Hospital
Chapter- 27 The Reality
Chapter- 28 Expressing Yourself Is Important
Chapter- 29 Moving In Again
Chapter- 30 Drunken State
Chapter- 31 Big Trouble
Chapter- 32 Captivity
Chapter- 33 Wet Kisses (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Felt sad might delete later
New beginnings? (Author's Note)
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 21- Hard feelings?

47.7K 1.9K 64
Bởi 123lovelove321

Unedited

Paras's POV

I was lying beside her and she was snoring lightly. She must be tired, I wonder if I was hard on her. She shifted a bit in her place and slightly opened her eyes.

"Mornin'" She said and smiled.

"Good morning babe." I said and kissed her on her cheek. We cuddled for a bit and then woke up. We freshened up and then I made breakfast. She looked delighted.

"Are you sore?" I asked her while we were having breakfast.

"Not much... but we need to change the bedsheet." She said nervously. OHHH !! Yeah she was a virgin before umm... whatever happened yesterday. Therefore there were blood stains on the bedsheet.

"Yeah we'll change it." I said and smiled.

After that we both left for our respective offices. As I reached my cabin, my personal agent Rohit was waiting for me. I wonder what brought him here so early in the morning.

"Good morning sir." He stood up as he saw me.

"Good morning, please have a seat." I said. 

"Sir, we need to increase security around you. Vineet Verma is out on bail." He said and I was really shocked.

"WHAT ? H...How can they leave him like that??" I said getting really frustrated. That man could do anything. He could even try to kill me and my family members. I was afraid of what might happen next.

"I'm sorry sir but we can't do anything about it right now except increasing security around you and your family members." He said looking really tensed. I was tensed too, very. Being a businessman comes with more cons than pros and this was one of the deadliest cons.

"Okay, just do it right away and keep an eye on that bastard." I said and sighed.

Nishtha's POV

I was in a La La Land today. I was even humming a song while working. Just then my dad entered the cabin, without even knocking as usual.

He closed the door behind him and took a seat in front of me.

"I hope everything is fine between you and your husband." He said in a stern manner. I wasn't feeling like talking to him at all.

"Yeah everything is great." I replied while glancing at some files.

"I need you to take your work seriously from now on. I have been observing from some days that you haven't been that much into your work since the past few days. Take it as a warning." He said. How dare he? But still, I tried my best to keep my calm.

"Dad, I have got a personal life now. Still I give more priority to my work because it's my first love. You in a way forced me to marry him. And now when everything's going fine, what do need me to do? Sabotage my own married life?" I genuinely asked him.

"Where have all your manners gone? This is not how we raised you! And you need to increase your working hours! You aren't a newly married bride anymore!" He said while glaring at me.

"Well, I'll increase my work hours if you want me to do that. But you know what dad? We don't have that father daughter relationship anymore. I don't think you even love me." I said what I wanted to say to him since a really long time.

"Well, you're free to think what you want. But I need those files till tomorrow morning. Stay here overnight I don't care. But you have to give those to me till tomorrow morning any how." He said and stormed out of my cabin.

Sometimes I feel, it would have been great if I was born in a sweet middle class family with no business politics involved, just unconditional love and protecting your family.

Just then my phone started ringing. And the contact name itself brought a smile on my face.

"Hey babe!" He chimed.

"Heyy... What's up?" I said in a low voice as my mood was spoilt.

"You tell first, you sound like you're upset. What happened?" He asked in a concerned manner.

"Nothing much I'll tell you when we get home." I said to avoid the topic for now.

"O..kay as you wish. Well I wanted to tell you that that bastard Vineet is on bail right now. So you're gonna have extra security around you." He said. Why do I suddenly get a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"Alright, don't stress much ok? I'll be fine." I said as I knew he was worrying about me. I want to be his strength, not his weakness.

"Yeah, you take care alright? I'll talk to you later. Bye love you!" He said and I smiled even more.

"Love you too, bye!" I said and he hung up.

Just then I got an email which said that the official announcement of our merger and the party was after two weeks.

And just then my so called father barged into my cabin without knocking to be precise.

"I hope you have read the email. I expect you to leave you lovey dovey behaviour at home and act professionally at the party. You're going to represent our clan, I require you to behave perfectly." He said and left without even hearing what I wanted to say.

Well, there wasn't really anything that I wanted to say. But still, it's basic courtesy to stay until the person next to you gives a reply.

I was so pissed, I could literally break someone's nose right now. But all I could do at that moment was slam those damn files on the table.

Nishtha- Hey babe, gonna be late tonight. Eat well and sleep early<3

I texted Paras and after that I was working like crazy till 1:30 am. My eyes were aching and I was dead tired and hungry.

My driver was there to pick me up which I was really thankful for. 

As I reached home, the lights were on and Paras was sitting on the couch, rubbing his eye. I sighed.

"Hey!" He said as soon as he saw me.

"You know, I told you to sleep early." I said scolding him like a mother.

"Yeah but I wanted to know why you're upset. I couldn't let you sleep all sad and all." Aww that was sweet of him.

"Yeah but first, I'm damn hungry. I want food!" I said.

"Paras Singhania at your service ma'am!" He said which made me chuckle. He served me paratha and pickle. I ate it really quick as I was really hungry. Then I changed into some comfy clothes.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Paras waiting for me. I settled myself on the bed and looked at him.

"Wanna talk now?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said softly and he gestured me to go ahead.

"You know... my so called father yelled at me today. Actually he was really mean to me..." I said and my voice was breaking. He rubbed my shoulder to comfort me.

"Since childhood, I have been required to be a perfect daughter. I had crushes back in school, but I never asked them out because I had the fear that if I got into a relationship, my parents would probably disown me." I said and chuckled, I know it wasn't funny at all. Paras just looked at me sympathetically.

"I was always good at studies and even co curriculars. I was made to learn karate for self defense so I if someone tried to kidnap me to loot my father, I would be able to kick that person's ass. I was quite tom boyish during my school days. I didn't know what to do to please my mom. My dad seemed better than mom, but turned out he never cared for me either." I said and trust me I was on the verge of crying. But I needed to let it all out.

"My brother and my best friend, those two were the only people who never left me during my hard times. But my brother was never into this business thing. So when he straight away refused to be the CEO, everyone looked at me. The neglected child, suddenly was in the spotlight." I continued.

"You know, I met Akshay in a business party. My parents didn't disapprove our relationship because they knew that he would have to marry someone else in the end. They have been really mean to me since the beginning. It's like... I ... don't have ... any parents." I said while sobbing.

Tears were slipping down my eyes.

"Shh... it's all right..." He said while pulling me closer but I got out of his hold.

"No... it's not! Let me speak. I hate that woman who calls herself my mother. She used to body shame me when I was like 18. There hasn't been a single night in that house, when I didn't cry myself to sleep. But, I accepted my fate and did whatever they wanted me to do. I worked to hard to become the most deserving candidate for the position of CEO." I said while crying more.

"And now, the only thing in my bucket list is to become the fucking CEO." I stated between the tears.

"You sure, doing it on a beach isn't in your bucket list?" He said which made me chuckle. I hit him lightly on the chest.

"See I can make you laugh anytime. Come here now." He pulled me in a hug. He was stroking my hair and then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep baby." He said and I fell into a deep slumber in his arms.

They say, when you cry in front of your partner, it makes your relationship stronger. I guess, I just experienced it.

Hey guys, I hope you all are safe. This was the next chapter. I'll try to post another update tonight itself. But please vote and comment, I would really love that <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
65.2K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...