Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

Autorstwa whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... Więcej

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Not Fully Forgiven-34

77.9K 1K 117
Autorstwa whoooopdeedoo

I'm sorry for this shit filler of a chapter :( I had writers block and it sucks.

ANYWAYS deds to Zafi2101 (: she thinks this fanfic is perfection! haha thanks lovely!

VOTE AND COMMENT YOU AMAZING PEOPLE.

Remember if you comment you'll have a chance to have a chapter dedicated to you.

Also, check out my other fanfic "Niall's Secret Sister" I think you'll like it! (:

ENJOY MY SHIT CHAPTER BUT I"LL TRY TO UPDATE REALLY SOON 

Harry’s POV

Somehow, I managed to convince Skylar to skip the day of school today. Since Simon is at a weeklong meeting, she didn’t really have to go through asking him.

Today is my day to make it up to her. Even though she said that she forgave me, I know I’m not truly forgiven. I don’t blame her, but at the same time I wish this would be easy for her to get over.

Also, our tour is coming soon. In almost a month I’ll be touring the world- without Skylar by my side. I want to spend as much time with her as I can before I leave. Two weeks without her was hard, just thinking about not seeing her in person for five months... I don’t think I can handle it. I wish she would just come along, it would make things so much easier, but I do understand why she isn’t coming. Her education means a lot to her.

We both on the couch watching TV. Her head was resting on my lap my fingers were running through her soft hair.

“How’s your hand feeling?” I asked, as I continued to caress her hair.

“Its better, thanks for helping me by the way.”

“Anything for you, love.”

She laughed slightly, she tends to do that every time I call her “love”, I don’t know why but she just thinks it’s funny.

“So are we going to do anything today?” she asked as she sat up and cuddled against my chest. My arms naturally found their way around her, securing her to me, sharing my warmth with her.

“Well, what do you want to do today?”

“Anything, as long as I’m spending time with you.”

“You’re getting cheesier everyday you know that right?” I said jokefully to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

She immediately blushed, although a smile grew on her face.

“Well I’m getting it from you. You’re like the cheesiest person I know.”

“And how’s that?” I asked defensively.

“I don’t know! You’re always a cheesy romantic person, and it’s starting to make me act like a cheesy romantic!”

“You love it though,”

“Yah I guess I do.”

I smiled as I hugged her petite body closer to mine.

“I could stay like this forever,” She mumbled quietly as her head rested against my chest. Her eyes were fluttering shut as she let out a long breath.

“I could too.”

We stayed against each other, just cuddling and relaxing for a little while. We didn’t really talk; we just enjoyed each other’s presence. It may not seem right to other people, but just being with her was enough for me.

“I really missed you, Harry.” She said grabbing my attention.

“I missed you too, a lot actually.”

“I know, but I don’t think you understand, I missed you a lot a lot. I missed you so much it actually hurt. I don’t know how I’ll be able to take it when you leave.”

Her words made me frown. I hated that she sounded so sad talking about it, but at the same time, I’m glad that she cares enough to actually bring it up.

“Come on tour with us! The offer is still up; it’ll make everything so much easier.”

“I can’t Harry, I want to but I have to go to school,”

“I know I just want you to be with me. I hate that I’ll be so far away from you.”

“We’ll make it through, I know we will.”

“I know, I didn’t doubt it, I’m just going to miss you so much,” I found myself pulling her body onto my lap, turning her around so she was facing me, my arms were still wrapped around her waist keeping her close.

I looked up into her deep brown eyes, “You’re so beautiful,” I said in a low tone; my voice came out raspy and sounded like a little whisper. “And I get worried that something might happen to you.”

A blush crept upon her face as her eyes looked into mine.

“Harry...” She said shyly, looking off to the side to hide her cheeks.

“I’m serious, that’s why I did what I did, and I did it because I don’t think I’d ever handle losing you, I didn’t want to risk it.”

“You don’t need to explain yourself anymore Harry, I already forgave you and I understand.”

“I know, but I want you to know that I didn’t do it to hurt you or go against you in any way.”

She leaned in and kissed me lightly then rested her head on mine, “I shouldn’t have gotten mad in the first place. Thank you, though.”

“Anything for you babe,”

She shuffled her body so she was leaning on my side once again. My arm was wrapped around her waist making sure she was as close to me as she could get in the position we were in.

We were watching some comedy with Adam Sandler as the main character as we were really enjoying it. That was until Louis came down.

“I see you two made up,” He said, walking towards us.

“Yah, we talked it through,” Skylar said.

“Good, but he’s not off the hook yet, Harry come over here I need to talk to you.”

I gave him a questioning look but he just walked off into the kitchen. I looked over at Skylar, hoping she would know what he wanted to talk about but she just shrugged.

“I’ll be right back.” I said giving her a quick peck and walking into the kitchen where I found Louis leaning against the kitchen counter, looking down at his phone. I fake coughed to grab his attention.

“What’s up Lou?”

“I’m not happy with you.”

“What?” I was starting to get confused. Had I done something to Louis?

“Harry, I don’t like being woken up 4 in the morning because Skylar can’t sleep because she was mad at you.”

“Oh... I didn’t know she couldn’t sleep.” I felt bad that I caused her to lose sleep. I mean who wouldn’t? Especially when it’s to someone you love.

“Harry, you need to control yourself.” He said strictly.

“Control myself? Are you kidding me? I haven’t done anything wrong I was just looking out for her!”

“No I’m not kidding. I’m being serious here. You can’t go off and do whatever you think is right for her. You have to support her decisions, she decided that she could handle Eddy and she didn’t want you involved, and you involved yourself. You can’t just do whatever you please.”

“Are you fucking kidding me, Louis? Since when were you okay with Eddy just walking back into her life? Last time I checked you were beating him up on the driveway warning him to stay away from her.” I don’t understand why Louis is acting all innocent. Isn’t he her best friend? Shouldn’t he be just as protective as I am?

“Don’t go off and turn the subject to me. I’m doing this for both your sakes; she let you off easy this time, but I’m not. If something like this happens again I doubt she’ll easily forgive you. Don’t go off and use the ‘I was doing this for you’ excuse. I mean, I understand why you did it, but you have to respect her decisions.”

“Well it’s not as easy as it seems.”

“How so?” He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“It’s not easy to watch the person you love set themselves up for disaster! I have every right not to trust Eddy and want him near her! He isn’t trustable and sorry for actually giving a shit about her and actually trying to protect her, unlike you, who’s supporting a relationship between the two.”

I regretted my words right away. I know that Louis was only trying to knock some sense into me but I let my anger get the best of me. He gave me a hard look; anger was evident in his eyes.

“Actually Harry, it may not seem like it, but I’m actually doing a better job at caring for her than you are. You think you’re doing what’s best but really, the mistakes add up, and one day it’ll all crash down on you when you lose her.” He spat before walking out of the room.

His words cut like knives but I knew he was being honest. It was true. I was lucky that she forgave me easily, but at the same time, I can’t expect that to happen all the time. But at the same time, I’m not planning on doing anything against her again.

I feel bad, I pissed off Louis and all he did was trying to knock some sense into me. All he was doing was trying to save me from future mistakes and I pretty much just knocked him down.

I sighed, as I walked into the living room to find Skylar up at the window.

I came from behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leant back into my chest, placing her hands on top of mine.

“You know I heard everything, right?”

“Did I overreact with him?”

“Maybe just a little,” I could tell that she was just being nice about it; I didn’t need anyone to tell me that I slightly over reacted with him. It was obvious.

“I’ll talk with him later, but for now I want to spend some time with you, let’s go out?”

She nodded. “Ok but be sure to apologise later, I don’t want to watch you two avoid each other.” She linked her hand in mine and we walked towards the door.

“Neither do I, C’mon love, let’s go.”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

659K 8.9K 30
Hi I'm Carly Elizabeth Horan. My Dad is the famous Niall Horan. My mom left when I was little and I haven't seen her since. But that's ok because I h...
7.1K 30 24
Laura's uncle is the one and only Simon Cowell. when her and her friend Sarah go over to London from Australia so they can get help by Uncle Si to st...
273K 4.6K 54
When Simon Cowell realizes that Harry Styles is only seen by the world as a playboy, he makes an arrangement with the managers of Ryder Tyler, a risi...
6.5K 118 13
***Previously known as Complicated*** Allison Cowell has had a hard life. She has been deaf since she was a young baby, and her father is none other...