*One shots (multi fandom)

Από HamFans10123

Just bits and pieces of fandoms (less than 1000 words) that are too many to put in tags, but i tried to anywa... Περισσότερα

Apples (marecal)
Dogs With Strange Names (Katniss POV)
Somewhat Funny
Somewhat funny
A Very Popular Prompt (Four's POV -kinda-)
Somewhat funny
Uncertain Futures (PatchxNora)
In Their Hearts You Live Forever (Maven's POV)
Incorrect quotes
Dogs With Strange Names part 2
Older brother (malorn, mareven, marecal)
It's Real (Everlark)
HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY
Incorrect quotes
The Struggles She Faces
Incorrect Quotes
Insults (all male)
Incorrect Quotes
Problematic Parents
Au-ish (Mare's POV)
Monster (Fourtris)
Incorrect quotes
How did you get the girl? (Male)
Boyfriend's Name? (Female)
Father's Day Appreciation Post
Incorrect Quotes
Untitled Part
Explain the Series Plot Badly
Who has been through the worst? (Male)
Like Mother Like Daughter
RQ characters in High School
important // new account

Why Fictional Boys are Better Than Real Boys

88 4 1
Από HamFans10123

The title speaks for itself.

Cal Calore: "I'm in love with you, and I want you more than anything else in this world."

Patch Cipriano: "You're mine, Angel. And I'm yours. Nothing can change it."

Jace (last names too many to be mentioned): "I love you, and I will love you until I die and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."

Percy Jackson: "We're staying together. You're not getting away from me. Never again."

Peeta Mellark: "I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you."

Tobias Eaton: "You're too important to just . . . die."

Real boys: *wears baggy clothes and have nasty attitudes*

Real boys: *goes after girls for status and something to brag about*

Real boys: *use their money to get the girl, don't even try to be romantic*

There are some people that I haven't mentioned, I'm sure of it.

Also, my iPad is connected to my mom's phone, so apparently I can't update as often (she doesn't know about my being here).

This is the third writer typing, and have a good day.🙂

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.3K 134 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...
12.5K 136 11
Don't mind the cover- Just a random screenshot. Anyways, welcome! New reader or not, my main rules for requests will be in the first/welcome chapter...
409 21 10
「 ___ ★₊˚﹟🪐 '」 Multi-Fandom oneshots book,, Comment on the first chapter,, or second,, To request a oneshot for your favorite fandom character ! R...
96.3K 4K 25
🏹🌲🌾────𝙷𝙶! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭...