children of the fandom-cotf

Minty_Chip द्वारा

what happens when fangirls grow up? have kids?... अधिक

explination
Pegasisters.
Sparkles*
What fandom should I write about next?
Elsa and Ana.
Doctor.
Anna May
BlueStar
Kyto, Nyku, Yohioloiv, ritsu
tiny box Tim
Omg 100 views?!
Raykles*
I still need fandoms!!!
Kiffy and Kamoss
RWBY
shameless self advertising.
Steve
OK I'm an idiot fangirl and need Fandoms.
Pika
Fault
Katniss
Neko

Dave! You(hg)naught.

37 2 3
Minty_Chip द्वारा

"Ok so may you please start by telling us your name?" I ask.

"M-my name?" He studders.

"Yes." I reply calmly.

"I'm Dave."

"Your full name please."

"Dave," he paused, "Dave ah, Dave explination mark Youghnaut." He mumbled.

"And how, did you get this name?" I ask.

"Well," he starts, "my parents were both the last I'm thiere family so when they got offered to change thiere last name they, of course, said Youghnaut."

"And then they had you."

"Yup."

"Interesting, well what was it like growing up with an extremist?"

"They prefur the term Fangirl and Fanguy."

"Ok. Well how did it feel?"

"Well, it was Wierd the looks I got when I sighned a form. Once I even had to bring in my birth certificate to prove it. And Im not allowed to watch tv. Just the yogscast on the laptop plugged into the screen. It just," he begins to cry, "its so hard!"

"It's ok, we feel you. Now, last question. Do you share the love of the fandom?"

"No!"

He leaves and I hand him a box of tissues.
Leave a comment if you want to see more! Next time we meet, the 'pegasisters.'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...