A Plus In Love

Por ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... Más

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*PANIC SWITCH*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
*THE SLEEPS*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*COUNTERPOINT*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*HOUSE GHOSTS*

1K 39 1
Por ElleUnsworth

    I felt instant regret for what I had said. I didn't mean it. It was out of my mouth before it even registered in my brain.  My relationship with Melanie had set in motion instincts. We were vicious to each other when we fought. Then it was over seconds later we were fucking like it never happened.  

    Lily shut down completely. I had tried to engage but she gave me nothing. I deserved it. I called and texted no answer. She was gone when I went to pick her up for school, her car was gone. I picked up a chocolate milk and went to school. Lily's car was empty but Melanie was  waiting. I pulled and got out of my car. 

    "So I saw you're tragic display at Aces High". Who the hell do you think you're fucking with. You're just trying to get back at me. Revenge. Hurt me."  She stood there, looking sad, lips pouty, doe eyes. I might have fallen for that before Lily but not now. Not even if that skin thigh skirt and see through shirt. She walked up to me, I stepped back.  "Why can't you forgive me for one slip up?" 

    "ONE slip up? You expect me to believe you? You ruined my Aunt's marriage. I've had like fifteen guys come tell me about the twisted lies you told them.  The only thing that leaks out of your mouth is poison. We were suppose to be in a committed relationship. Just couldn't get enough. You are so fucked in the head. I can't deal with it."  

    As I turned to walk away from her. I see Lily, My Lily with Jackson. Laughing it up.  His phone was out and she smiled and laughed at whatever it was. He was touching her hip. The fact that he was the one that she almost has sex made me crazy. He was a prick and I didn't want her touching him.  I walked faster to her and called out. She looked up.

    "No." She patted his arm. "I'm going to class." Jackson locked his truck and started walking beside her.  I grabbed his arm and he yanked me off of him. 

    "What is your problem St. Clair? She doesn't want to talk to you." I looked around at Lily and her face said it all. She was angry and in pain. 

    "I'm not ready to talk.  You hurt me Giles. You promised." Jackson smirked at me and walked her away from me. I followed behind them until we were a few feet away from homeroom. I tugged at the ends of her hair and sighed, frustrated. But she turned around and looked me in the eyes.

    "Please Lil. I need to talk to you. You can call me and Asshole or hit. You can do whatever you want. I just need to talk to you." She soften. "Please." He turned around to Jackson. I had to stop myself reaching out to her. She patted his chest and clicked her tongue at him. 

    "Alright. Johnny can you tell the teacher that I got a flat and will be late?" He just nodded and walked in.  I took her hand and pulled her down to the cubby hold. I wasn't sure what to do. I slid my hands around her waist. She bucked against me, but I kept my hands on her, fingers dug in. 

    "OH so you want me now?" She cocked her hand at me, eyes deadly. 

    "I am sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. I was upset and forgo..." 

    "That I wasn't Melanie.' She pulled back. That stung in my chest. Her face was so hard and full of disappointment. "Everyone fights Giles. But saying thing to be spiteful and mean is wrong. I get that you were angry, but you know what?..." She stopped herself "It's just a really shitty thing to do..to anyone."  She crossed her arms. 

    Melanie and I would scream horrible things at each other at the drop of a dime. But Lily wasn't like that. She was sweet and kind. She actually cared about the wake she left behind her. Only now with Lily can I realize that Melanie actually never a fuck about anything. The more positive it is with Lily the more I see the toxicity with Melanie. Myself too, I gave her right back what she gave me. I should have given her better.  I wanted to touch her skin so bad my fingers twitched. 

    "Giles do you really want me? Nothing else involved. No assignments, No Melanie or Jackson? Just me and you? She tilted her head up to me, eyes shinning in the light. I leaned down to kiss her but one thing held me back. I couldn't put Melanie away. She was the reason this started. Part of this was revenge though it was taking unexpected turns. 

    "Let's just forget this past weekend ever happened and start over. We are classmates with a year long project. See ya in class partner." She pushed her shoulder into me as she walked past and I was too shocked to move. How did this happen? Two days ago I had Lily. I had a new sense of hope. Now I just felt raw.  A few minutes later I went to class. She didn't acknowledge me. It sliced my insides up. I couldn't go on like this. 

    I left after class. I went to the mall to buy her something. Jewelry. No. Purse. No. Shoes No. What do I do! This shit isn't going to work for her.  My throat was suddenly dry, so I went down to the food court for a drink. That is when I saw something that caught my eye. After preparing her packages, I placed it on her windshield and went to the park to run laps. 

    I was so nervous I felt like I was going to puke. I ran the pathes until my things started to shake and the sun was moving lower in the sky. I had left my phone in my car on purpose. No calls or texts for Lily. Fuck. I drove back home defeated. Mom was in the kitchen. 

    "Hey! I made you a snack." She handed me and plate with and p.b. and j and a glass of milk. Evelyn was eating her in full on monster snack mode. Both enjoying and wearing today's selection. I went to go upstairs. "Have Fun"  I thought it was odd but hey she was with a two year old all day. 

    I scarfed down the sandwich before I even hit my bedroom door. I was headed to my shower, shedding my clothes and gulping milk between tossing them here and there when a voice made me freeze. 

    "That smells awful"  She was siting cross legged on my bed. She had on black leggings and a baggy black v neck. Her eyes were slightly puffy and pink.  I knelt before her. She reached out and touched my cheek. She raked her fingers through my hair and tucked it behind my ears. My gift to her rested in her lap. "I don' t want to set the expectation or standard that buying me things is a way to make up for shit. 

    Her tone was serious but she picked up the journal  and flipped through the pages. The Handbook for the Recently Deceased. I knew she would love it the moment I saw it. She flipped it to the back page where I had written to her. Her fingers traced some of the letters, and words. Then she closed it and held it close to her chest. 

    "My Grandfather used to write the most beautiful letters to. My Grandmother." She took a deep shaky breath. "He wasn't a taker. What I remember of him and was kind but stern." She smiled at me, emotions flowing easily through her eyes.  "When he died she had a few in my purse. She let me read them when I was having a particularly hard time. It was really special because I hear his voice, see his hands making the strokes." A few more tears fell. "I have never been able to do that, until this." She hid her face in her hands. 

    "Can I touch you?"  She raised up and put her arms around my neck. She smelled so clean and fresh. I slid my hands up her back under her shirt and took her mouth. I loved kissing her. She was soft and let me take her tongue, ravish her neck. I pressed my open palm into her warm soft stomach and she tensed and rolled away. 

    "We need to slow it down." She stood and covered her mouth for a moment. "I really do need your help with math. So take a shower and i'll get everything ready for math hour!" She speed walked out of the room . I took the quick shower of my life and climbed into bed beside Lily. She showed me what she had done and asked a few questions. Then I watched her solve a few problems. She seemed to be doing ok so I got my own home work out. 

    "I'm sorry I know I'm stopping you every five second for this stupid stuff but I just want to get it done before you start questioning how I've lived this long." She was frustrated. We had already put her math homework aside three times and it was all she had left.  Three questions left. 

    "Oh my you're actually doing home work!" Mom was surprised. "Dinner is going to be ready in fifteen." Lily was excited.  It was cute. 

    "It's alright we can bust through these, here" I went to take her paper, she took it away. 

    "No. I want to do it myself." 

    "And you will, I'm just going to give you a helper." She cocked her brow at me and let go of the sheet" I just wrote out a little guide on how to solve the equation and she as done in ten minutes. With correct answer.  "You wanna watch Beetleguese after dinner?" She looked at the clock.

    "It's a school night. I think I should go home." 

    "Your mine now, you belong in my bed." She scrunched her face at me. "We have already slept with each other."  He mocked me with a fake laugh and slid out of the bed. 

    "I'll go home after dinner for my things." When we enter the dinning room my father is very noticeably absent.  Not that I mind. "What are we having Mama?" 

    "Enchiladas." It is silent for a good twenty minutes as we all pack our bellies full. I que up the movie and set out drinks for now and snacks for later. Towels on the counter for Lily. I got into bed with just my boxers on and made it look like I was naked. Lily was down the hall in Evelyn's room. Then I heard her coming. She turned to close the door then put away her bag. She looked at me and then slowly walked to the end of the bed. 

    "You look like you're asking for it."  I just nodded. "You sure I'm the one you want it from?" I palmed my shaft under the blankets making it tent to show her. "I want a shower, where it's warm and slick." She went into the bathroom , turned off the light,but didn't shut the door. I heard the shower cut on. 

    I was out of that bed in two seconds flat and could make out Lily's silloute in the evening light. She was undressing. I pulled her out of her clothes and nearly tore out of my boxers. She got in the shower and stepped back. The soaker shower head was extra wide and long and it covered both of us easily. It was burning hot. 

    "Can you stand it to be a little bit hotter?" It already felt like my skin was going to peel back. Her porcelain skin was so pink it looked painful. Her face and voice however told another story. Her shoulders were finally  relaxed all the way. Her jaw was slack. She was finally unwound. I bumped the hot side up a tiny bit more. She rested her forehead on my chest. 

    I ran my fingers up and down her back gently before moving to her sides, she jerked and moved away.  I went to touch her again and she laced our fingers together. She moved so that her back was pressed to my chest and she filled my hands with her breast. She rested her head on my arm and spoke into my skin. 

    "Your hands make me feel beautiful" Her full, weighty melons were perfect. Nipples immediately hard as I pinched them between my fingers. I opened my fingers wider to gather more flesh and she dug her nails into my thighs. "Oh....mmm" Her breathes were coming quicker and I was already hard.  Her sweet fat ass cradles my cock in ecstasy. I rock my hips so it slides up and down between those delicious cheeks. She gasps. I stopped. 

    "Did I hurt you? She buries her face in my arm and shakes her head no. 

    "I sent a jolt of....pleasure to my....." She didn't say it.

    "To your hot wet  pussy?" She knodded. "You can say it to me. It makes it hotter when you do. You like it when I talk nasty to you?"  I grabbed her face and made her look up at me. "Do you?" 

    "Yes." I kissed her and forced her to take my tongue. She moaned into me. She was a dirty girl. I knew she would be. She was so sweet and kind. That had  to balance out with a fire in the sheets. "Giles" We both stilled. Because not only did Lily say my name, someone else did too. Followed by the bellowing of an exhausted toddler. 

    "I will not ask any questions. Just send Lily out for Evelyn please." My mother's exasperated voice carried through the bathroom door. To my surprise Lily answered and stepped out of the shower. She dried off and then went out all wrapped up.  I shut off the water and dried myself before walking out into my bedroom. Lily had Evelyn wrapped up in a blanket. She was holding her sippy while gently rocking back and forth. 

    I went into my closet to get pajamas on. I climbed in next Lily and rubbed Evelyn's back. Her eyes were barely open, just those few familiar touches sent her over the edge. We laid quitely with her another twenty minutes before I moved her to her bed. Lily was most asleep as I took Evelyn away. She was fully asleep as I returned.  I pulled her into my side and something cold hit my side. 

    Evelyn's milk sippy had leaked on Lily's shirt. I laughed and rested her back full on my side and went peacefully to sleep. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.9K 1.2K 49
"I'm like old enough to be your mum." I say to Jakob not even bothering to hide away how amusing I am finding the idea. "You're only ten months olde...
38.5K 684 61
"Evan, you can't control me all the time" Willa exclaimed, her voice laced with anger and hurt all in one. "Why can't I control you? I'm in love wit...
446K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...