We're Human •Jyler• 1/2

Por -M-I-N-E-

This is a story written as if Jenna and Tyler wrote it. As if it was true events that accured in their lives... Mais

Prologue
{𝕺𝖓𝖊} You Can Start Over Each Morning
{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand
{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job
{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons
{𝕾𝖎𝖝} If I Just Lay Here
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Mowing
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} The Only One To Trust
{𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Tell Me He's Alright, Tell Me He's Okay.
{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀
{𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Brotherly Love
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊} We're The Most Flawed In This Flawless World.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Ty
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} What Happened?
{𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You Have Me.
{𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Rain.
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You're Very Beautiful.
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Finally
{𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Funeral
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞} Is It Okay?
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} And We Meet Again.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Taxi Cab
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} I'd Never Hurt You.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} Noticeable Light Blue
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} 100 People and Counting
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Record Companies
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Taste Tester.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} You Quit.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Congratulations.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} I've Never Loved Her.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} What Ever She Wants, He'll Give.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Leather Leggings
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞} Battle Scars of Past Tribulations
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} We're Human.
Epilogue
📝Sequel Chapter Customization📝

{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose

43 3 7
Por -M-I-N-E-

ಠ_ಠ

Warnings: talks about scars. Nightmare.

This chapter has tons of references from 'Name' by Goo Goo Dolls. So, if you haven't, and you'd like to listen; I'll put it up there^

Words 1088

_

Tyler

She gasped, "no," she mumbled, "get away from me."

She began to scoot herself along the ground, pressing her back as close as she could to the ground. Her sobs traveled through the building as if they were just apart of the house-shaking music. However, her sobs were all Tyler could hear. It was like earphones he couldn't take off at the maximum volume.

Tyler stepped closer to the creaked door in the unfamiliar dim-lit hall, his heart beating from his chest at a thousand miles. Every step seemed to weigh him down, his body feeling as though he was in danger and needed to run. Although, he was curious to see who this mysterious cryer was. It was more of a need than a want to open the door and see what was to come.

Regardless of his screaming gut, his feet inched himself closer and closer, the light from the cracked door peering onto his face in a dim-lit yellow glow. The only thing noticeable in the room were the dark green curtains and the window showing off the navy blue sky and glowing orb-like stars.

"Stop moving." A deep voice growled from the other side of the room, startling Tyler the slightest bit. He knew what he was walking into, but that didn't seem to stop his feet from moving.

She struggled. The faint sound of skin smacking skin made that clear to Tyler's ears, making him wince slightly. He hated picturing a girl struggling to get a much more powerful man off of her. He felt like moving quicker to the door, but that didn't happen. He seemed to move a constant slow pace, like he was traveling through molasses.

It was as if he was a camera portraying the haunted house of the film.

He felt as though he was the stupid character who followed the sound of the giggling little demon girl into the room. Although he wasn't following the small playful giggles. He was following the long painfully loud weeps.

He felt his body immediately stop in his tracks as a soft whisper traveled from the slit of the door to the holes of his ears. "Tyler?"

He then felt his body bolt towards the door, his mind finally clicking of the helpless person inside the room.

Jenna. Oh god, Jenna.

The pound of his shoulder hitting the door open, and the slight slide of his feet on the dark wooden floor echoed through his ears. As for his eyes, he saw nothing. All he saw was the beautiful color black, until he felt energy jolt through his bones, signaling his waking.

That's when Tyler abruptly opened his slits, scanning his dark empty bedroom for any sign of Jenna. But just as he thought, no one but himself was in the room.

ಠ_ಠ

Vandalism is like an addiction. Like smoking or drinking. It's hard for Tyler to pass an alleyway and not vandalize it. Even though he knows it's wrong it's just the excitement involved that he misses.

He liked running away from the cops, and laughing at them as he escaped. Was it really that bad to like it though?

He knew it was a bad thing, but it was just so fun. The worst things are usually the most hardest to stay away from.

After Tyler met Jenna, a lot of things had changed in his life. He quit vandalizing, because now he had something to pursue other than running from cops.

But he also quit cutting.

He knew it was a bad habit, but Blurry made it seem so simple. He made it seem as though it'll change everything he feels. But all it does is make things worse.

The permanent markings remain on his chest, and they'll never leave. They taunt him every time he removes his shirt, almost as if they're laughing at him.

Scars are souvenirs you never lose. No matter how much you want to.

As he stepped in the shower, the hot steamy water hit his shoulders, making him lean his head back with satisfaction. He really needed a shower.

Showers were always his place to think. To hide from the world and think about everything that's happened in his life.

His whole body felt weak, and empty. All he could think about was Jenna.

Tyler was too empathetic for his own good. All he felt like doing was crying for the girl. It didn't help that he had a haunting dream about it.

If he'd gone through what she did, he wouldn't survive the night. He already struggled enough sleeping for no reason, if he had a reason his sleep schedule would change drastically.

What kind of sick twisted being would do such a thing to a pretty, innocent, girl like her?

Maybe that was the answer. She was a pretty, innocent, girl.

"Remember when you first met the bitch?" Blurry asked suddenly.

"She's not a bitch." Tyler defended.

"Whatever, beside the point. She was shy. You probably make her uncomfortable." Blurry continued.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "If I made her uncomfortable she wouldn't have told me her secret."

"No, she told you her secret so you would know she is uncomfortable."

"That's not true."

"It is true. You have no proof against it."

"Why would she say she liked me if she was uneasy with me?"

"I don't know, probably so you'd stop trying to pursue her."

"I'm still pursuing her though, even when we're dating." Tyler picked up the shampoo bottle and squeezed it in his hand.

"Yeah, She's probably trying to figure out how to tell you she hates you."

"That's not true."

"It is true. You have no proof against it." He repeated.

"Just stop talking to me. I'm trying to think."

"When have I ever listened to you?" Blurry snickered.

Tyler sighed. "Quit it or I'll start singing a song."

"Oh no, so scary." Blurry mocked.

Tyler began to hum, and soon he was singing.

"And even though the moment passed me by, I still can't turn away."

"Ugh, stop."

"For all the dreams you never thought you'd lose, get tossed along the way."

Blurry soon gave up, groaning as Tyler broke out into song. "This is like some musical shit. It's cringy."

"For all the letters you never meant to send, get lost or thrown away."

Soon Blurryface went quiet, and Tyler cheered his victory.

He began to sing his new song

"I know where you stand, silent in the trees."

_

Since this is chapter Twenty Øne I made it a different font. I kinda like it better than the other fonts. What do you think? Should I change it to this font instead?

(I'm talking about the font that I use in the title; just to clarify.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5K 1K 38
Now that Josh reconnected with Tyler again, and he was finally allowing Josh to become his friend, Josh finally felt like his life had took a turn fo...
46.4K 1K 105
Tyler x reader / Jyler Be aware that these contain anything ranging from: self harm, sexual content (makeouts, talks of sex etc.), NO detailed smut...
72.6K 1.9K 43
Crystal has been living in an orphanage ever since her parents got arrested... until one day she sees people who look very familiar....Tyler Joseph? ...
648 47 19
Amelia Demothi and her best friend Aaralynn Speaks Walking won tickets to a Twenty One Pilots concert and theyre estatic. Amelia has loved Tyler's vo...