Remember The Stockholm (Demon...

Por RandomSans

The king of hell (fell sans) saw a new monster in the after life, an angel (classic sans). Though he was in h... Mais

A/N
Chpt. 1 The After Life
Chpt. 2 Flying
Chpt. 3 Morning Routine
Chpt. 4 News
Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper
Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE
Chpt. 7 The First Morning
Chpt. 8 Pain
Chpt. 9 Where Did He Go?
Chpt. 10 Awakening
Chpt. 11 Dear Diary
Chpt. 12 Letter Time
Chpt. 13 Another Try
Chpt. 14 Anime
Chpt. 15 Condiments
Chpt. 16 Not So Kind Brother
Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing
Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True
Chpt. 19 My Fault
Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore
Chpt. 21 A Bit Off
Chpt. 23 It's Remembering Time
Chpt. 24 Where Is He?
Chpt. 25 Trust
Chpt. 26 The Collar
Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again
Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname
Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down
Chpt. 30 Love With Time
Chpt. 31 Not Again
Chpt. 32 Useless
Chpt. 33 Adrenaline
Chpt. 34 Numbing
Chpt. 35 War

Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?

568 28 5
Por RandomSans

~Classic's POV~

It was the middle of the night when I first woke up. Images of a skeleton popped into my head. His glowing red eye was terrifying. His stare made me stand still. He was standing right in front of me. We were standing in what looked like a hallway. Sweat was beading down my skull when I awoke. It felt way too real, too scary. I let out a scream without realizing it. It felt like I was hyperventilating. Footsteps soon rushed over to my door. The door was soon slammed open a little bit after the footsteps stopped. I looked up at the intruder to see Papyrus. His presence calmed me down a little bit. My breathing calmed a little but I was still hyperventilating. He soon rushed over to me.

   "BROTHER ARE YOU OKAY!? I HEARD YOU SCREAM SO I RAN OVER HERE AS FAST AS I COULD." His arms wrapped around me, holding me in a hug. I calmed down even more. We both sat on the bed just hugging. My breathing slowly calmed down to how it usually is.

"I'm okay it's just that, I saw something. Something that wasn't normal." Papyrus tensed up when I said that. It felt like he was scared about what I just said.

"AND WHAT WAS THAT BROTHER?" He asked as he still held me in a hug. For some reason this made me feel déjà vu. Sitting on a bed with someone hugging me. It feels like this has happened before. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"I-it was nothing. Just a nightmare. I-I'll be okay." I tried saying like nothing was wrong, but I feel like he saw through it. He shuffled away from me and looked me in the eyes. His arms fell to his side.

"IF YOU SAY IT WAS NOTHING THEN I WILL NOT PUSH YOU. JUST TAKE YOUR PILL BROTHER SO YOU DONT FELL ANY PAIN LATER." He sat up and walked over to the door. Looking back at me he gave me a small smile then left. I was then alone again. 'why is he so worried about the pills? I seriously just screamed and he is just telling me to take my pill' I was still staring at the door. Looking over at my jacket I saw the small bump in the pocket which was the pill bottle. I looked back up at the door. There was shadows underneath the door. The light was going in between two figures. 'Probably Paps' I thought to myself once again.

Shuffling over to the jacket I grabbed it. Holding the blue fabric in my hands. Staring at the jacket. I looked back up at the door and still saw the shadow. Before anything else happened I got up, put on the jacket, and left the room. Papyrus was there of course standing right in front of it. "Oh heya bro. Didn't know you were there." I said trying to act like I never knew that he was there the entire time. He stared down at me with a surprised look on his face.

   "OH SORRY BROTHER. I GOT A LITTLE BIT DISTRACTED BY SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT!" He walked down the stairs. "OH ALSO BROTHER DID YOU TAKE YOUR PILL YET?" He stared back at me. 'Should I tell him the truth' I stood there thinking. Soon I nodded and he smiled. Lying to him felt wrong but I felt like I shouldn't take the pill. 'I still haven't felt any pain in awhile.' So why do I need to take it?' Soon he started walking again. He walked into the kitchen and I followed him all the way to it but stopped at the entrance of it.

"Sorry Bro but imma go get some Grillby's. Is that okay?" He turned around and looked at me. Worry in his eyes but then immediately turned to joy. His facial expression went from a 0 to a 100 in a matter of 1 second.

   "OF COURSE BROTHER! JUST DONT COME HOME LATE!" With that I turn around and exited the house. Air swept around me as I looked around. The lights from Grillby's shone through the late afternoon dark. Quickly I walked over to the cozy little bar and entered it. The ringing of the bell, when I entered the bar, signified that I was there. Grillby looked up from the counter and towards me. All the other monsters turned towards me. The once noisy bar turned quite as the bell ringed. The monsters' eyes were all on me. I walked my way over to my usual spot and sat down. Grillby and everyone else was still staring at me. I turned around to look at all of the monsters in the bar.

   "Umm... something wrong?" I tried saying nonchalantly. 'Probably being asleep for an entire month.' I turned back towards Grillby. "So uh what happened while I was passed out?" I asked the fire monster. He still stared at me. Instead of talking to me, he walked away and brought back a napkin. He placed it down in front of me and walked away to serve another monster. Looking at the napkin I saw ink bleeding through it. 'Something is on the other side of it.' Flipping it over I saw some writing on it. Grillby came back over and placed some fries and a burger close to me. I didn't pay attention to that though, the napkin had my attention instead. Reading through it quickly the napkin basically told me to stay here till after closing.

I shrugged it off and started eating the fries. It tasted better than ever. Grabbing the ketchup bottle I started sipping from it. I usually did this so no one should of thought something was wrong. Time passed by quickly but yet slowly. When I finished the fries and burger I started daydreaming to pass the time. I totally forgot about the skeleton till the images popped back into my head. This time he was on a bed with me. He was laying down right next to me while he was drinking what looked to be mustard. Looking forward I saw a tv with the anime Mew Mew Kissy Cutie playing. A tap on my head pulled me out of my thoughts. All of the monsters left the bar and so only Grillby and I were left in it.

The fire monster was sitting next to me. I looked over at him and he was staring at me. "So what did you want to talk about Grillbz? Gonna answer my question?" He nodded his head. Without hesitation I said my question once again to have Grillby almost immediately answer it.

"Well Sans you were kidnapped then brought back here after an entire month." He said plainly. I was very confused. 'Why don't I remember this then.'

"I'm sorry Grillbz but that is wrong. If that did happen then why don't I remember it?" He stared at me once again with a plain look. "Also if I was kidnapped then why did Papyrus and almost everyone else tell me that I was asleep." Grillby then looked confused to a plain look and then back again.

"Well it did happen Sans. I just don't know why everyone told you that. Mostly all I know is that I am actually not allowed to tell you about this. Alphys told everyone around here not to talk about it around you but I feel like you should know. No one should forget something that happened in their life no matter how traumatizing it is. It builds a person. So I feel like I needed to tell you." He looked down at the counter top. I put my hands in my pocket and felt the bottle for the pills. The bottle made a slight noise as I pulled it out. I looked at the individual pills once again. Grillby immediately looked over at me and the pills. His expression changed. "Hey Sans why do you need pills?"

   "Oh um Papyrus told me that it was to numb the pain to my wing. Since they cut it off I need numbing pills. Even though I still haven't felt any pain and I haven't had a pill in almost half a day." I looked over at Grillby. His face changed even more. It looked as if he made a break though.

   "Hey Sans can I try something real quick?" I nodded my head. "So you know how you were kidnapped. The guy who did kidnap you was another skeleton. He had a gold tooth, devilish wings, and a red glowing eye. At least what I have been told." I looked at him confused. "Now Sans try to remember that and take one of your pills." I was even more confused.

   "What ever you say Grillbz." I grabbed the ketchup bottle with my other hand. I then place the bottle of pills on the counter and opened it up. Reaching my fingers into the bottle I grabbed a single pill. Looking back at him, I saw that he was staring at me, waiting for me to take the pill. I took a sip of ketchup and swallowed down the pill with the it. I still tried to remember the skeleton.

'He is a skeleton who has horns, wings, and a glowing red eye.'

'He is a skeleton who has horns and a glowing red eye'

'He is a skeleton who has a glowing red eye.'

'He is a skeleton.'

   'Who am I thinking about again.' I looked over at Grillby to see him still staring. I couldn't remember what we were talking about earlier but it was about a monster.

   "So Sans do you remember?" Grillby asked patiently as he stared at me. Waiting for my answer.

   "Remember what Grillbz?" I looked at him confused. His face lit up, besides his fire. He looked like he just found a clue in a big case. He turned around and looked away from me.

   "So those pills..." Grillby started muttering but I couldn't quite catch the end of that sentence. He then turned towards me again. "Sans just believe me. Don't take anymore pills okay?" He told me quickly. I was very confused at this point.

"Okay then Grillbz. If you say so." I looked at him confused as he sat up. I got up aswell and started walking towards the door with Grillby.

"Also Sans, if you remember anything about a skeleton with a red eye. Don't tell anyone about it. If you do need to talk, just talk to me okay." With that I left the bar and told Grillby goodbye. I started walking towards my house. The lights that were hung around the frame of it also shone through the dark. Soon I got to the door and immediately opened it but quietly so I wouldn't bother Papyrus. Closing the door I quickly went up the stairs and to my room. Plopping down on my bed I started to took off my jacket. 'A skeleton with a red eye. What did he mean?' The words that Grillby said rang through my head. 'Why would I need to remember a skeleton? It's only me and Papyrus that are skeletons.' The darkness started to swallow my vision. Tiredness took over me and dragged me into a dreamless sleep. The darkness was quiet just for a little bit till the words started to surround me. 'A skeleton with a red eye.' Grillby's voice echoed throughout the nothingness. The words started to vanish into the dark. The voice went quite. Images started to pop up and fill up the darkness. Making this a dream?

§§§§§§§§§
So here is another chapter hope you like it. Also sorry for the cliffhanger I just wanted to stop it there to keep your imagination running. Anyway have a nice day/ or night, whatever time you are reading this.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

633 31 10
"You've grown up... A little too much, kid." "It's been a while... Sans." It's been 8 years since Frisk had fallen into the underground. 8 years sinc...
8.5K 201 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
76.6K 2K 27
Frisk found herself having a little crush on Sans until it turns out to be a huge liking towards him. What will happen when she confesses her feeling...
29.8K 534 22
She fell. Now she's there. She met the one. The only one for her. Or... is he? Is he still the one when alcohol is involved? look i know this descrip...