BLESSED | ZICO (ON HOLD)

Da by11jay

"Little do you know how blessed I am when you enter my life. Thank you so much. -Zico, 2019-" Altro

Introduction
1 - Being Asked
2 - Dinner
3 - Begging
4 - Answer
5 - I'm Sorry 1
6 - Please
7 - Marriage
9 - Early Work
10 - Cleaning House
11 - Waiting
12 - You Hate Me?
13 - Fake Happiness
14 - Left Early
15 - Sudden News
16 - Biggest Mistake
17 - I'm Lost
18 - The Truth
19 - I'm Sorry 2
20 - I Don't Know How Struggling You Are
21 - Short Vacation 1
22 - Short Vacation 2
23 - I Don't Care Anymore
24 - Missed Her 1
25 - Missed Her 2
26 - Missed Her 3
27 - Shocking News
28 - Home
29 - I'm Tired
30 - I Wish You Okay
31 - Sleep Next To You
32 - She Is Your Wife?
33 - I'm a Bad Person
34 - Thank You
35 - You Sick
36 - I'm Okay
37 - New Scandal
38 - My Wife is Revealed
39 - She is Beautiful
40 - Housewarming Party 1
41 - Housewarming Party 2
42 - Housewarming Party 3
43 - Dean's Wedding 1
44 - Dean's Wedding 2
45 - Where is Your Wife?
46 - I Will Going to Missed You
47 - You're Bleeding
48 - I'm Sorry 3
49 - Where are You?
50 - Congratulations, Your Wife is Pregnant
51 - Come To My House
52 - Going To His Concert
53 - Your Wife At Hospital
54 - You Wake Up?
55 - Is Everything Okay?
56 - Sleep More
57 - First Time Being At Show
58 - HipHop Family Day
59 - Let's Eat
Announcement
60 - I Love You
OMG (This is not a chapter)
Sorry (Not a chapter again)
61 - Due Date (Yes! Finally)
62 - Home Visit

8 - Home

68 2 0
Da by11jay

Altia POV

Tomorrow is the day I move out to our house. Since Zico was already staying there for 2 weeks, I tried to ask him about the pin of that house. So, I tried to call him but he didn't pick me up. I tried a few times but still he didn't answer me.

Apart from that, I tried to send him a message.

"Zico-shi. Are you at home tomorrow?"

I waited for him to answer me but still no response.

Zico POV

I was so busy with a few tasks in the office until I didn't have time to check my phone. But, as soon as I came back home, I got 5 missed calls from Altia. I didn't think much. I just ignored it.

Next, I saw 1 message from Altia

"Zico-shi, are you at home tomorrow?"

At first, I want to replied her but I was thinking to clean up first before doing that. But soon after, I went to sleep and forgot to replied Altia's message.

...............................................................................................................................

Zico POV

I woke up at 9:30 am and today I have a meeting about my tour with my management team at the company. So, I went to prepare myself. While I was about to go out, I heard the house's bell ringing. Then I looked at the screen but the person couldn't be seen. Then I ignore it. The house's bell was ringing a few times. But still I didn't mind it.

But suddenly, I was surprised with my phone's ringtone. I saw Altia's name appear on the screen. Then, I answered

"Hello?"

"Hello, Zico-shi?"

"Weii?"

"Are you at home?"

"Why?"

"Hmmm.. if you are at home can you open the main door for me? I'm below now. But if you're not at home can you text me the password of the house."

"Wait for a second. The door is unlocked. And I'll text you the password."

I hung up the call.

................................................................................................................................

Altia POV

As soon as the main door opened, I went upstairs with my 2 large luggage. Once I arrived at the door, I'm checking back the password that Zico sent to me just now. Finally, I went into this house for the first time.

While it was tired pulling out my stuff, I saw Zico leave his room. Then, I greeted him

"Uh? Ah... Annyeonghaseyo." I said while bowing to him to show some respect.

Zico didn't do anything. But then I asked him

"Hmm... are you going out?"

"Hmm... yeah. I have to go."

"Ah... I see."

Our conversation stopped there.

I saw to the left and right of the house. It's empty. No furniture. It's because he is the one who chose this apartment while I'm just following him.

Not only that, I also spotted a few Zico's stuff scattered at living room

Since I don't know about this house, there's nothing I could do.

Soon after, Zico spoke

"Ah, by the way, this is my room. Your room.... you can pick which one that you like but I've already made that (showing another room) as my wardrobe room and that one as my working place."

I replied while nodding my head

"Ah.. ne."

He continued again

"Do you work today?"

I was shocked with that question and then answered him

"Ne? Ah... Ani."

"Okay, good."

"Wae?"

"I want you to clean this house and the most important thing is my wardrobe. Make sure it is clean and tidy. But, you are not allowed to enter my workplace. Let me clean up by myself. You just focus on the living room, kitchen, laundry and so on. Okay? Understand?"

"Nnneee.."

"And....if you feel you want to decorate this house or want to buy some furniture you can go on. I don't mind."

"Ah.. ne. Gamsahabnida."

After he didn't have anything to say, he left.

Altia POV

A few minutes after Zico went out, I'm checking the room he talked just now. I went to each room expect this workplace. Even though he told me to pick any room, I guess there's only one room available now.

I went to Zico's wardrobe. It's totally messed up and shaking my head. Then, I went to the kitchen. It was empty. No dishes and any utensils.

Now, I'm checking his refrigerator. Only some plain water and a few bottles of soda was inside while on the rack it's only a few snacks to be seen.

After checking all the areas of the house, I begin to clean it. For cleaning, there's nothing much to do while I just have to spend more time arranging a few things. But today, I just want to focus on removing the dust and buying some groceries and kitchen utensils.

After I listed down all ingredients and things I wanted to buy, I'm off to the market.

I spent almost 5 hours looking for all those stuff and at the same time, I also managed to make some surveys on a few furniture for our living room so that it will make it easier to buy later.

As soon as I arrive at home, I go directly to the kitchen and arrange all those grocersie that I've bought. I don't know what Zico's favorite is so I'm just guessing it and looking for his info on the Internet.

Next, I do some dishes for the utensil that I just bought. I leave it for a while to wait for it to dry. After that, I move to Zico's wardrobe. I'm just arranging a few things cause I know this will take a long time to clean up. So I'm thinking of arranging it little by little.

After I finished up, I went to the empty room where I will make it as my room. It's very small. You can't even set up a queen bed size cause it will not fit in.

Zico didn't mention anything about his room. I ever thought about whether to stay with him or not but I'm sure he does not like it and he must find it very uncomfortable when I am around. So, I'm just okay with it. I sleep with only a small pillow and blanket. This room becomes more packed when I put my both luggage. Apart from that, I just bring one of my luggage inside

Now, it's already 11 pm. But there's no sign for Zico to come home. So, I'm sending him a message

"Zico-shi, are not coming home tonight?"

I'm waiting for him to reply me back but he doesn't. At the end, I slept.

Zico's POV

It's already 11 in the evening. I'm with my friends, talking at some stall. I don't know when I will go back.

But then, I received a message from Altia

"Zico-shi, are not coming home tonight?"

I looked at it without giving any response. I close my phone and back listening to my friends. Deep inside of me, I said, "wae? if I'm home, what are you going to do? Probably you already sleep in my room. Tsskk."

After a few hours talking, we went home.

Zico's House

I came home at 2 am. As soon as I entered the home, it's very quiet. I'm sure Altia has already slept in my room and I also have decided to just sleep in the living room. Then, I went to my room to change my clothes and I turned on the light.

As it on, I was shocked cause Altia was not there. So, I rushed to another room and was shocked again. I saw Altia who slept in a small room without an aircon and fan. She only has a thin blanket and small pillow. It's so heartbreaking to see her like that and at the same time I said. "Is she even breathing? I mean, who on earth put their blanket from head to toe."

I laughed.

After that, I went back to my room. After I finished cleaning up, I lay on my bed and slept.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

146K 5K 62
when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly leave 😊💜 ... English is not my first la...
81.8K 5.1K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽𝗅𝗒. © 𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒂 2020
91.7K 5.3K 56
in a world that is deaf, where you can only hear your soulmate and family
16K 773 59
Gifts always brings a smile on people's faces. Sometimes they brings tears.... Other times it is too precious.... *Just little stories now*