Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

Jayniel_ezra द्वारा

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... अधिक

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Mystery Man Mr. Kim

25.1K 1.2K 1.1K
Jayniel_ezra द्वारा

Chapter 25

[MS]

Edited

_

________________________________________

[MS]- Mild Smut WARNING

__________________________________________

"-Okay... I'll call you later- Ohmygod I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised as the man who bumped into him cursed at him.

Taehyung fastened his pace, his phone against his ear "Jimin!" He hissed "no- really... I'll call you later you dramatic bitch. I've to go now- I'm late! Bye!!"

Without letting the brunette reply on the other end, Taehyung hung up on Jimin.

So much for Jimin's known 'dumb-blond' personality trait.... he was proving it wrong these days.

Yeah... you guessed it right.

Taehyung's frequent disappearances from home has had raised a few questions from his friends... although none had voiced their thoughts yet- Taehyung was aware of his actions and its outcomes.

Thankfully, his friends werent the overly-protective types... they knew their boundaries but that didn't mean a very blunt Jimin wouldnt pop out from nowhere and call him at 7 in the morning and go like 'Hi Taehyungie- where are you? At Jungkook's?' with a generous amount of diabetic giggles.

Ofcourse, the brunette was just teasing and didnt know what he was saying was absolutely true cause that's exactly where Taehyung was at the moment- tangled in sheets of an empty bed... Jungkook's bed.

Taehyung sighed as he pressed the elevator button.

Taehyung knew he was juggling so much in his hands and it was only a matter of time before everything would collapse. A dangerous game... that's what Taehyung was playing.

He got off the elevator- some people greeted him smiling, to which he returned the gesture with a smile.

He slightly smoothed his hair as he stepped into the studio.

"Oh! There you are-" Hwasa said out loud as she spotted the male walk in.

"I'm sorry- I was caught in traffic" Taehyung lied because now why would he tell somebody that he was late because Jungkook intentionally drove slowly to piss him off?

"Hmm alright- but dont be late again- your spots can get switched.. you know that right?" Hwasa said crossing her arms and turning away.

"Yes ma'am... Thankyou" Taehyung grinned as he filled her trail.

This was his first shoot of the month- well, after he lost to Kai.

A popular Korean clothing line had come up requesting Taehyung to model for their brand with their other models. And Taehyung was thankful- Gucci or not, he was sure he would get there one day.

A man in 40s came upto him and shook his hand "Ah- Mr Kim Taehyung- I'm so glad I finally got to meet you personally. I am a huge fan"

Taehyung smiled at the compliment and bowed slightly- however his eyes drifted off to a pair of curious ones that were fully blown.

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked back at the man to avoid the obvious confusion and discomfort.

It didnt help much- the woman still stared at him like he had stolen her kidneys.

"I'm looking forward to you representing our clothing line. I'm sure our sales would go up with having you- I'm just very much thankful." The man continued "anyway- these are the permanent models for my clothing line-" he gestured behind him where three women and two men were standing. "I hope you all will get acquainted- I'll head out now, so you can interact. I'll be back later"

Taehyung observed the 5, one of two men looked slightly younger but still the two looked amazing. The women were fine as well- while two on one end had slight blush on their faces as they smiled at him, the other was just straight up looking at him- as if she was trying to solve a riddle on his face.

What was wrong with her? Taehyung thought to himself.

"Im Johhny" the taller male said stepping ahead with his hand held forward, which Taehyung took with a firm smile.

"Taeyong" The other male spoke up following the same gesture as the other

Taehyung turned to the women, and the one with slick eyeliner stepped out.

"I'm Chungha! Nice to meet you" she grinned as she bowed slightly to Taehyung, who returned the gesture.

"This is Irene" Chungha gestured to the girl beside her who had long brown hair, who simply bowed with a soft smile.

Taehyung smiled and bowed respectfully.

"And this is Somi"

Taehyung looked at the girl- a little funnily but then however bowed to her as she bowed to him.

There was definitely something odd about her and Taehyung could feel in his bones.

Taehyung racked his brains.

Was she in highschool? Or was it elementary?

What if she was in the model training programme?

Or his college?

Taehyung's eyes widened. What if she was one of his one night stands? God- that's going to be awkward.

"Hello everyone, my name is Taehyung... but on these grounds, I'm called V- so you can call me that" Taehyung spoke out loud, averting his gaze to the two men so that he could avoid Somi's gaze.

All of them hummed in response with a 'yes V sunbaennim' and proceeded to leave to their respective assigned changing rooms.

Taehyubg looked through his phone, the messages app highlighted. Swiping through, he pressed on the first icon as he rolled his eyes but a small smile played on his lips.

Coconut Cult Boy: I'm bored :(

Coconut Cult Boy: the choreographer didnt come- I dont think he's coming.

Coconut Cult Boy: I'll swing down to your shoot later kay?

Coconut Cult Boy: I need a cheeseburger asap

He was about to text but then he was suddenly caught off guard when he felt another presence.

Taehyung slightly frowned looked at the female.

"I'm sorry- have we met before?" Taehyung squint his eyes.

Somi shrugged, a mischievous smile on her lips "hmm.. that depends"

Taehyung tilt his head, imagining his brunette bestfriend "there's someone I know who says that"

Somi laughed a little "no- not really. We havent met."

"But you keep looking at me- as if we've known each other forever" Taehyung shrugged as he grinned a bit.

"No.... it's just that I've heard of you-" she smiled, a teasing glint in her eyes.

Taehyung silently hoped she wouldnt say one night stand- cause that's going to be the worst thing at the moment.

"Oh yeah? And where's that? Photoshoots? Agencies-"

"Nope." She grinned as she skipped following Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Somi, she looked way younger- as if she was some high schooler.

"Where are you from kid?" Taehyung chuckled as he paused

"In and around Seoul and Busan" she replied.

Busan. Okay- so that means she wasnt someone from his college or highschool since he was from Daegu.

But that still didnt strike out the fact she could have been one of his one night stands. God- she even looked minor. Taehyung sweat a little... he's going to jail.

"Still doesn't explain how you've heard of me without including agencies and social media" Taehyung said as he glanced at his stylist- who beckoned him as he was waiting for Taehyung.

Somi smiled as she stepped backwards and whispered the words Taehyung had never imagined and jogged away.

"See you later Mystery Man Mr. Kim!"

Taehyung paled as he watched Somi skip away.

Somebody knew... Somebody other that Jungkook and Namjoon- knew... he was the infamous 'mystery man' who nearly got the heartthrob of the nation into a scandal.

What if... this Somi knew more than that- that he has been sleeping around Jungkook?

Taehyung felt breathless- God, he was going to die.

His thought processing was numbed as the stylist dragged him away to his changing room- while he was lost in his own unbalanced emotional state thinking all the worst case scenarios.

In three words... Taehyung was fucked.

And he knew that.

******

Jungkook hummed as he got into the elevator and pressed the button on the panel to 8th floor. The elevator began descending as the raventte continued humming to himself.

Since the choreographer hadn't showed up- Jungkook was mostly free. Yes, he could have practiced something else but the boy had already made his mind up on seeing Taehyung.

As much as he found satisfaction after practicing, Jungkook found watching Taehyung pose for photoshoots even more satisfying. Not in a creepy way though- but there was a possiblilty something like that could slip into his fetishes because oh well- Taehyung was just mesmerizing to look at, so you couldnt really blame Jungkook for that.

Jungkook doesn't understand what's it with him and Taehyung for the most- but he does know this that by looking at Taheyung once, he can feel his tension wither away.

There's just something warm about it and he doesnt really know how to address it.... or to call it.

He lowered his head as he walked in the hallway and into the studio room. The panel walls were dark again, except for the center where the stage was propped up.

Jungkook walked closer and closer until he could see faces.

And he froze.

And it wasn't just because Taehyung was in a school jersey uniform looking all mesmerizing with his striking silver hair pulled back by a bandanna and blue eye contacts and posing with his legs parted and an intimidating gaze- no it wasnt just that.

It was the pair of arms circling his neck from above, is what stunned Jungkook.

The fact that HIS sister was having a photoshoot along with Taehyung is what striked him.

The camera Director called out to change their positions and Jungkook plainly watched as Somi moved away from Taehyungs back and went ahead to sit on Taehyung right thigh as her left hand folded on his shoulder and the other held a racket aligned to the ground with Taehyung's hand circling around her back.

Jungkook scoffed.

Is he getting mad?

Jungkook had no fucking idea what even in the fucks world he was feeling at the moment... Was he mad because Taehyung was holding his sister like that???!!!!! Or was it because Somi was sitting on TAEHYUNG'S LAP like that??!?!!??!?!?!

Frusturation had had to be on a leash- but godfuckingdammit! Jungkook's frusturation was nowhere in a leash.

Taehyung turned to look at Somi on his right, his jaw working it's way as if he was chewing a gum- to give the bad boy effect for the theme as Somi just looked over her shoulder with a subtle smirk on her lips.

Jungkook on the other hand, poked his tongue against his inner cheek as his eyebrows scrunched, his throat leaving an evident annoyed scoff. His fingers curled on his sides and he simply shoved them into his pockets.

He was definitely going to lecture Somi on personal space from unknown men and then go home and fuck Taehyung senseless cause he really felt like it.

Jungkook watched Taehyung say something to his sister, who erupted into giggles as he followed the same, his boxy smile breaking out- looking at her.

That was it.

Somi's definitely having a lecture headed her way and Taehyung could only hope to pray for his ass.

And Taehyung, who was completely oblivious to all these evil plans simply smiled at the camera.

The camera Director finally called 'cut' and the intense spotlights shut down, causing the small crowd to disperse. Taehyung chuckled for a bit more as Somi stood up with a stupid grin on her face. The other two couples who were paired up on the stage, that being Johhny with Irene and Chungha with Taeyong  dispersed from their postions and walked to the center.

Taehyung smiled at his new friends as he stood up, to thank them.

"You were good V!" Chungha said smacking his arm slightly who smiled at her.

"Honestly for the first time brand Photoshoots didnt seem boring thanks to you guys- I really had fun today!" Taehyung said smiling.

"We all should go out sometime-" Johnny said looking over at the smaller male, beside him "what do you say?"

Taeyong hummed "yeah! It sounds like a good idea!"

"I'm up for it too- an outing sounds nice" Irene spoke up, a fond smile on her lips.

"I'll get to all of you when I'm free- from now most of my schedule is packed, as comeback season is closing up" Taehyung said sighing "but I'll definitely try to clear some of my schedule!'

"Ofcourse you should" Somi rolled her eyes but then grinned at the male.

Quickly exchanging numbers with Taehyung, the other four proceeded to leave bidding their goodbyes.

"Anyway- why are you still here?" Taehyung asked as he got down from the stage and helped Somi get down.

"I'm going to pay a visit to my stupid friend" Somi rolled her eyes, to which Taehyung chuckled

"Jungkook?" He asked.

"Yeah- honestly" Somi paused to laugh "I couldnt control my laughter when you said 'Jungkook's so bad at getaways even Paul Walker's sighing in his grave' back there"

Taehyung laughed, joining the female.

"You're so funny- I can see why Jungkook was so frustrated over you. You are just straight up badass. I love you oh God-" she laughed in an inhumane tone as Taehyung cackled.

And like they say- all good things come to end..  theirs did too-

Without looking where she was walking she went and clashed with a chest, making her wince as she stepped back to look at the figure.

Jungkook had his arms crossed as he looked at them with annoyance.

"Yeah thanks you big annoying doofus tower... my head hurts" Somi whined massaging her forehead.

"Oh- Jungkook.. hi" Taehyung squeaked and chuckled nervously, looking at Jungkook's annoyed face.

Jungkook ignored him and simply went ahead, stepping between the two.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asked facing his sister. "Do you evn know who this guy is? And why- why did you go ahead and sit on his lap like that and couldnt do something normal like stand next to him or something instead of that?!"

Somi chuckled as she lowered her hands, a sly smirk caving on her lips "yeah- this is the Mystery Man- I've been waiting to meet the guy who almost crashed my Br- friend's career because he couldnt getaway from the crime scene sooner"

Taehyung cackled behind Jungkook as the raventte turned to give him a look.

Taehyung immediately shut up.

He knew that look.

It was the iconic 'shut up or I'm gonna fuck you in the hallways' look and at the moment it seemed so plausible Taehyung pleaded an apology through his eyes.

"This... this man- Somi you have no idea who he is- and you have to stay away from him" Jungkook said sternly as Taehyung let out a snort as Somi rolled her eyes.

"I know who he is- he's my new bestfriend" Somi stuck her tongue out.

"And we're going to have meetups just so that we could talk shit about you" Somi grinned "right Taehyung?"

"Yeah" Taehyung involuntarily replied but zipped his lips shut when Jungkook turned to look at him with the look.

"Oh.. um no-" Taehyung awkwardly said "I.. I should just shut up.. yeah" then looked down to find the floor more interesting than Jungkook's gaze.

Taehyung heard Jungkook sigh "fine do whatever you want- your cause, your fall"

"Pft Shakespeare with 3marks- whatever you say. Anyway I'm going now- you take care too" Somi said and paused to bend aside to look at Taehyung "bye Taehyungie!"

Taehyung smiled and waved at her, watching her leave.

"Well... um I'm gonna go too-" Taehyung said turning around only for a hand on his shoulder to stop his entire existence.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked stepping closer as Taehyung panicked, eyes alert to see if anyone was watching them in the semi darkened hallway.

"You're coming with me" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung knew shit was bouta go down.

******

The way it's always said- Taehyung and good luck didnt have much chances... it was the truth.

Maybe Taehyung was cursed- maybe it was some witch who showed up at his first birthday and went like 'hehe woosh goodluck loser'

Cause Goddamit-

The only thing that was more intense than Jungkook's lips on his neck was the fear of being caught.

Ofcourse- Jungkook chose his music studio, as it was the only place (according to him) where no one could walk in- but if they would have to.... walking in on two men with swollen lips and messy hair and clothes crumpled- wasnt a sight to see, not when one is a famous celebrity and the other is a model slash personal photographer slash a go-to unlucky person on Earth.

Even if by slightest chances Namjoon had to see Jungkook at the moment, with the possibility of the chance being 30%... it was still valid. Just like that skittles example saying- what if 3 skittles in a bunch of hundred were selected and turned to poison and put back with the rest, would you still eat it? I mean- it's just skittles.... with 0.3% of your confirmed disastrous death...

That's exactly what it felt like.

With being pressed against the raventte and the possibility of worst case scenarios and no other ways of exit other than the door he had walked in with a plausible chance of someone walking up to the recording room- Taehyung hoped his DIY makeshift furniture with him squeezing between the wall and bookshelf would work in to camouflage him.

So... the 0.3%.. the 30% it's all the same- the odds were against him and with the number of deteriorating braincells from Jungkook's rough hands all over his body- let's just say... Taehyung wasnt really in his senses anymore.

Taehyung let out a moan when Jungkook grabbed him by his ass and thighs, lifting him up against the wall as he walked in between Taehyung's parted legs.

The silver haired male whimpered, embarrassment filling his cheeks when Jungkook kneaded the soft globes of his ass.

Taehyung discreetly liked it rough- but he couldnt understand why all out of suddenly Jungkook was acting up like a horny bunny.

"Jung- kook!" He hissed from the pain.

"So.. bestfriends huh? Are you gonna go behind me and talk shit about me with her? Hmm?" Jungkook whispered as he teased Taehyung biting his ear, making Taheyung's hands almost go limp.

"I.. I dont-" he mumbled closing his eyes, completely lost.

He heard Jungkook hum as his hands crept to his waist to hook under the bands of his Jersey shorts and graciously pulled it down jolting Taehyung alive due to the cool air from aircon hitting his semi naked half.

Taehyung gasped "Jungkook! These arent my clothes- I have to return them goddamit!"

"Well then that's good-" Jungkook replied bluntly as he ripped off the shorts from Taehyung's thighs, eliciting a shriek from the male.

Jungkook lowered the male, to let him stand on his feet. Taehyung dumbly watched Jungkook as he made his way to his gaming chair.

Twirling around on his chair the raventte simply looked at Taehyung, making him feel awkward.

He stood gingerly, his gaze averted and nibbling his lips from the obvious awkward silence- but Jungkook found him absolutely endearing in the large Jersey shirt.

"Hmm... I should add that-" he mumbled to himself "c'mere"

Taehyung looked up and slowly walked up to Jungkook, straddling his thighs and putting his arms around the Raventte.

Jungkook ran his hands up Taehyung's honey tone thighs and under his Jersey, feeling his soft skin.

Taehyung sighed with content, slightly aroused.

"Are you going to talk behind my back Tae?"

He gasped when Jungkook pinched the rosebud on his chest.

"Wh- no.. no" Taehyung shut his eyes close.

"Hmm... I dont believe it Tae... " Jungkook clicked his tongue and relaxed on the seat leaning back- causing their crotches to meet "you seem like you'll enjoy talking behind me..."

Taehyung involuntarily moved forward, wanting more friction against his straining tent in his briefs.

"I wont... I wont Jung- kook" Taehyung replied as he slowly rocked his hips.

"Then why did she say it?"

"She knew... who I was- that's why.. I couldnt play it down- she somehow knew I... oh God- I was the mystery man" Taehyung moaned feeling Jungkook's tent under his ass. His hands scrunched Jungkook's shirt gripping onto the raventte's shoulders.

Jungkook hummed as he pressed Taehyung down on him to add more pressure on their hardened lengths. Taehyung complied and continued rocking his hips as Jungkook's hands left his waist and went upto his face

His fingertips touched Taehyung's cheeks and the male leaned in to the touch his eyes still closed.

Jungkook smiled, licking his lips but then quickly put his game face back on.

His nimble fingers traced up, and hooked under Taehyung's bandanna- slowly pulling it down his forehead and over his eyes.

Taehyung paused at this gesuture- and Jungkook had to suck in a breath from all the images flowing into his head.

With Taehyung blindfolded, sprawled on his bed- naked, with his whole body marked and silver hair sticking out in different directions, as he would helplessly search for him and beg for his touch as he would crawl into the bed to gently press his hand over his neck- pounding into him like theres no tomorrow.

Taehyung gasped when he felt Jungkook twitch under him.

Jungkook gulped- now that was a fantasy he hoped he could make it true. And Jungkook was determined on making it come true.

"What do you think of blindfolds Tae? hmm?" Jungkook asked tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

Taehyung visibly blushed like a highschool girl and looked away- although he couldnt see a thing.

Taehyung had his kinks- but playing them himself, really hit different.

He heard Jungkook chuckle "oh you're naughty I see.."

He felt the raventte lean in- but a ringtone cut him off. Jungkook groaned slightly but he kept his hand firm on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung tugged the bandanna up and looked at the raventte

"What?" Jungkook barked into his phone "not right now-"

He briefly looked at Taehyung "I'm busy"

Taehyung gulped, his mind going a little frenzy.

"Really hyung! I'm busy right now-" he groaned.

Taehyung tilt his head, confused but a wicked idea struck his mind. His hands circled Jungkook's neck and he pulled himself closer, rolling his hips harsher making Jungkook stutter on the phonecall.

Taehyung smirked as Jungkook looked at him wide eyes. Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook's other shoulder and moaned into his ear softly, but enough to make Jungkook writhe silently.

"Kook... more~ I need you~" he rasped into his ears "-to fill me up... to mark me... to fuck me up so good I cant walk for weeks"

Jungkook groaned, his free hand clutching around Taehyung's waist as he arched his back dry humping sultrily

"Play with me koo... I want you to play with me-" Taehyung licked a stripe on Jungkook's neck suppressing his laughter.

"Taehyung" Jungkook hissed, with a warming threat.

"What- no. There's no Taehyung here! I dont even know where he is- are you hearing things Hyung?!" Jungkook spoke quickly.

Taehyung snickered and laid back ceasing to mess with Jungkook, who sent him a sharp glare.

Taheyung bit his lips to prevent his laugh slip through as he massaged Jungkook's forehead to ease the strain, although the raventte's eyes softened that didnt mean he wasnt still glaring at Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed "fine! I'll be there!"

"Yeah! I will!" Jungkook huffed and hung up, his eyes resting on the male on his lap who burst out into laughter.

"You looked so.. so funny" Taehyung said catching his breath.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and patted Taehyung's side indicating him to get off.

Jungkook straightened his clothes as Taehyung put his jersey shorts backs up.

"Hobi hyung and Yoongi are here-" Jungkook said as he shoved his phone into his pockets

"What?!" Taehyung looked up "so that means.... you were talking to Hobi hyung earlier?" Taehyung paused, dread across his face "oh my god..."

"Yeah." Jungkook deadpanned and shook his head "he wants to meet you, so we have to go now. Like right now"

Taehyung mentally cursed at himself being so stupid.

What if Hoseok heard him moaning?

Oh my god- Taehyung paled a shade or two.

Gathering his last amount of courage he walked out of Jungkook's studio when the raventte opened the door.

"We're not done here... just so that you know-" Jungkook said monotonously as he walked beside Taehyung with an innocent face.

Taehyung shook his head trying to distract himself with thoughts that would die his boner down "I know Jeon..."

"I know"

**********

Taehyung was back in his normal clothes as he watched Yoongi in a seat with a pair of headphones on, as he made the last alterations.

Jungkook was beside him but didnt say anything- keeping himself to the silence, listening to the new music.

But however- a certain male named Jung Hoseok couldnt contain his excitement as he watched Yoongi rap some of the verses.

"Is anybody else getting a boner cause honestly goddamit- this is pure torture."

Jungkook would have honestly vouched for an yes... but not because of Yoongi- but due to the silver haired beside him who was ignoring him.

"Ohmygod..... hes just so cute- I cannot" Hoseok mumbled for the nth time, a dreamy smile on his lips.

Taehyung's lips broke into a smile "you really like him that much huh?"

"Yep. But I stand no chances- he doesn't like me at all-" Hoseok sighed.

"Hey- you gotta give time... Yoongi is a tough nut but trust me... he's all marshmallow on the inside. Hes just not good with dating people- but he'll let you in one day..." Taehyung spoke softly, to comfort Hoseok.

"I doubt that- he barely even smiles in my presence.... honestly I've never seen him smile- I can't even imagine it" Hoseok pouted.

Taehyung hummed as he rocked on his feet, waiting for Yoongi to finish with the song from the other side of the glass.

Taehyung pressed on the microphone button and looked up "Hyungggggggggg!!!!!" He yelled, making Yoongi jolt and look at them.

"You were amazing!!!! Ohmygod- is this what you were hiding in that cave of yours? God- Yoongi hyung give me some verses to rap as well!!" Taehyung spoke into the mic, with a slight whine.

A shy gummy smile erupted on Yoongi's face as he looked down to dismiss Taehyung's obvious frantic embarrassing dance on the other side of the glass.

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok- who was dazed. The male blushed "thanks Taehyung..."

"No problem amigo- anything for a boy with love" Taehyung shrugged with a stupid grin on his face.

"Go on- talk to him." Taehyung nudged Hoseok. Hoseok gave a firm nod and walked ahead, Jungkook giving him a thumbs up.

The two watched as Hoseok entered the other side.

"You're still here buttercup?" Yoongi mildly rolled his eyes and turned away.

"That. Was. Amazing. Yoongi- Ohmygod. I didnt know you were so good- honestly, you really should join some agency... cause what you produced right there is some real deal daesang winning shit!" Hoseok burst out, shocking Yoongi.

Yoongi looked away his teeth nibbling on his lips, clearly embarrassed with the pink hue on his cheeks due to the compliments.

Hoseok mentally celebrated.

This was the first time he made Yoongi smile.

"I would have hugged you right now- but you seem like you wouldnt like hugs so-"

"I wouldnt mind one now" Yoongi blurted out, his eyes widening.

"What?"

"What?" Yoongi repeated Hoseok.

However Yoongi's thought processing was cut off when Hoseok crushed him with a warm hug. Yoongi stilled, his hands limp on his side- but then caved in to gingerly hug the other.

They detached themelseves after a minute and looked around awkwardly.

"Um- do you wanna have lunch with me? I know this awesome steak place" Hoseok spoke up helping Yoongi pack his things.

"Sure" he replied and Hoseok suppressed the urge to scream outloud from happiness.

He briefly glanced back at the mirror and threw up a thumbs up to which Taehyung grinned.

Opening the door of the recording visulaising room, Taehyung walked out- Jungkook following him.

"You seem happy-"

"I am" Taehyung replied as he skipped with a smile on his face.

Jungkook chuckled "ofcourse you are... playing cupid now eh?"

Taehyung shrugged and looked at Jungkook with his boxy smile "what can I say- I really am an angel"

Jungkook laughed as he watched Taehyung skip happily ahead.

I really am an angel.

Jungkook smiled.

That you are Taehyung... he thought to himself.

_______________

_______________

Author's Note:

Ayyyyyyyyy wassup?????

I cried yesterday listening to Taehyung singing in the newly dropped video. Hehe lol :")

Besides we got a whole Taekook run ep today so guess who's celebrating???? Akrkrkdkdkdkldlsl

And oh boi- honestly, GOT7's Not By The Moon... is growing on me, like I didnt like the song as much as the mv first time- but fuck I cant stop listening to it.

IU x Suga : Collaboration of the Year. I said what I said... I canNOT wait omg.

Also stream Stay Tonight by Chungha... girl really popping out whole bops like ma'am... I'm tryna stay straight here HeLLo?

And yeah.... thankyou so much yall for the 6k views. Everyone who's reading this book, putting it on their reading lists and voting and commenting.... I LOVE YOU. MWAH

Lemme know your thoughts on this chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe yall-

Love,
Jaye.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Melancholy Rare_Gem_7 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

24.7K 952 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
5.6K 693 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
787K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...