The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

Por adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... Más

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

6.3K 221 100
Por adbaez

Andromeda woke up to her phone ringing on her nightstand, her and Caroline groaning at the sound, as her best friend shoved her away and Andy fell off the bed. The elemental hit her head and she hissed in pain, glaring at the blonde who covered her head with a pillow, before answering.

"Hello?"

"Little sister! I need you; where are you right now?" The hybrid's voice filled her ears, and Andy groaned as she laid on the floor. "Nik, it's still early." She whined, and Nik laughed over the speaker. "I'll take it that you were sleeping, I'm on my way to fetch you. Get ready." He instructed, and the elemental just rubbed a hand over her face with a groan, before sitting up.

"Where are we going?"

"I take it that you heard Elena killed our hunter. The curse should be kicking in soon, so we'll have to lock her up, keep her away from any sharp objects. I want you to accompany me, so the Salvatore's don't fight me too much."

"What, I'm supposed to be your buffer?" Andy questioned incredulously, and Nik agreed. "Precisely." He chirped, and the elemental rolled her eyes. "The spare key is taped underneath the porch swing, let yourself in." She stated dryly, hanging up, before turning to Caroline who was trying to fall back asleep.

"Care."

"No." She groaned from under the pillow, and Andromeda stood up from the floor.

"Get up."

"Nooooo."

"Care-Bear get up, unless you want Nik to see you in your Barbie Dream House pajamas." Andy stated, tossing a pillow at the blonde, and Caroline shot her a glare as she ripped the pillow away from her face.

"I hate you."

"You love me, now get up. You can shower first while I put the coffee pot on." Care groaned, but did as instructed, grabbing a towel before rushing into the bathroom. Andromeda went downstairs, turning on the coffee pot, and throwing away the left over trash from the night before, when Niklaus walked in with Fane.

"Sister."

Fane stepped forward, pressing a kiss to her cheek, and Andy accepted it with a smile before turning to Nik. "You're ruining girl's night." She stated, and the hybrid raised a brow.

"Did I?"

"Yes. Apparently, you didn't care to share that Tyler has a wolf girl holed up in his place." Andy replied, leaning with her hip against the counter as she shot him a look, and Nik raised his hands innocently. "I didn't think it was my place to say anything." He breathed, a smirk tugging at his lips, and Andy rolled her eyes.

"Please, you love to stir drama every chance you get. The least you could have done, was tell me that my friend is possibly cheating on my best friend."

"It's infinitely better when one finds out on their own, however. That way I'm not accused of lying." Nik countered, and Andy scowled at him, before turning to look at Caroline as she came down the stairs. The elemental quickly poured her a mug of coffee, Caroline accepting it with a smile as she hugged Fane, but ignored Klaus.

"I hear the wolf boy is a tramp, little nymph. Want me to kill him for you?"

Care shot Fane a look, but smiled, as she shook her head. "You might have to get in line. Andy called dibs." She breathed, and Andromeda raised her mug of coffee from where she stood. "Damn, right." Her best friend laughed, pulling Andy into a hug, and she squeezed tight before Care pulled away.

"I should get home. I have to take Tyler his things."

"Caroline." Nik spoke up, and Care shut her eyes for a moment, before turning to face him. "For what it's worth, I am truly sorry. I would have said something sooner, if I believed you wouldn't accuse me of lying." He stated, looking at the blonde sincerely, and Caroline bit her lip as she nodded slowly.

"You're right. I wouldn't have believed you. But, thanks anyways."

Care pressed a kiss to Fane's cheek, giving Andy another hug before leaving, and Nik watched her go with a small frown. "Stop that." The elemental called out, and Niklaus turned to her with a raised brow. "Stop, what?"

"That. You're pining."

"I am not-"

"You are." Fane spoke up, smirking at the hybrid, as both him and his sister looked at him. "If you think I don't notice the way that you look at my best friend, that's insulting." Andy stated, and Nik just shook his head with a smirk. "Your friend is an extraordinary girl. Not fit for a small town boy, and a small town life."

"I don't need you to tell me that." Andromeda replied, before changing the subject. "Now, why are we going to Elena's?" She questioned, and it was Fane who responded. "Because, when one kills a hunter, they're driven mad by hallucinations. Elena is already in a fragile state, the curse will have her wanting to kill herself before the day is over." Her brother spoke bluntly, and Andy raised a brow, Nik nodding in agreement.

"I need you, because the Salvatore's will listen to you. Especially, Damon."

"Damon and I aren't on the best terms, exactly." Andy murmured, but Nik just smirked. "Damon Salvatore loves you, and he knows that you wouldn't lie to him. If you say that Elena is in danger of harming herself, he will believe you."

"Sometimes, I really hate that everyone knows that." Andromeda breathed with a frown, before heading back upstairs to shower. When she got in the bathroom, she shot Caroline a quick message that Nik bought it, to which the blonde sent a winky face. After, Andy threw on a white crop top under a black denim jacket, with blue jeans and converses, the two men speeding her to the Gilbert household.

Fane lowered her back to her feet across the street from the house, and Nik spoke on the phone with Stefan as they approached. "I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" The hybrid breathed, smirking as Stefan responded. "I'll tell you. Where are you?" There was a beat, before Nik smiled.

"How convenient. So are we."

Fane knocked on the door, backing away as he threw his arm around Andy's shoulders, and Nik smiled as Stefan stepped outside. "You know, this would be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside." Niklaus stated dramatically, and Stefan rolled his eyes as he stepped down the porch steps.

"Bad enough I'm out here talking to you. What do you know?"

"Nik killed the original five hunters." Andy spoke up, leaning against the stair banister with her brother, as Stefan looked up at her. "Nik and Elijah said that when you kill a hunter, there are consequences."

"What kind of consequence?"

"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, then he'll take you down with him." Niklaus explained, and Stefan frowned as he listened, Fane nodding as the Salvatore looked to him. "What do you mean? Connor's dead."

"He means, that Connor's death won't prevent him from making Elena his last vampire kill." Andy stated, moving away from the stairs to look at Stefan. "Those hallucinations will drive her insane, we need to lock her up. Nik has somewhere that we can put her, so she doesn't harm herself."

"She's not going anywhere with you." Stefan objected, and Andromeda gave him a serious look. "Stefan, Elena is already spiraling. She just killed someone for the first time, now that person is going to haunt her. She will try to hurt herself-"

"She's stronger than that."

"You don't even believe that." Andy gave him a look, the younger Salvatore looking away, and she sighed. "Listen, you and I both know that Elena is not cut out for this. You keep trying to save her, to fix her, and it's going to end badly. Let Nik put her away, just until we figure out a way to make the hallucinations stop." The elemental persuaded, and Stefan looked down at her with a frown.

"Why do you care? You don't even like her."

"I don't. But Damon loves her. Caroline loves her, and that's enough for me not to want to see her dead." Andy breathed, looking at the vampire sincerely. The door behind them was suddenly flung open, Andromeda spun around to see Elena run out, before Fane grabbed her. Him and Nik disappeared, and Andy cursed as she was left with the Salvatore's.

"Bloody hell."

"Andy, where are they taking her?!" Stefan shouted, stepping towards her, but Damon appeared as he held up a hand for his brother to back up. "Don't." He warned, and Andromeda held her breath as he turned to look at her, glacier eyes meeting her cerulean.

"Princess...what the fuck?"

"Damon, they won't hurt her, I promise." The elemental stated sincerely, the younger Salvatore rushing back inside, and Damon frowned as he stared down at her. "Elena needs to be locked away, she's already spiraling-"

"She's stronger than that-"

"You don't believe that, Damon. Don't lie to me." Andy breathed, taking a step forward, and the vampire stared at her blankly. "Elena is spiraling. She can't handle the influx of emotions, she can't accept who she is now, and everyone is so insistent on trying to fix her. She killed someone, Damon. That is eating her alive, and now the person she killed is tormenting her!"

Damon cursed, turning away as he ran a hand through his hair, and Andromeda pulled him back with a hand on his arm. The older Salvatore looked at her hand for a moment, his gaze softening, and Andy let a sad smile pull on her lips.

"Listen, I know you hate Nik-"

"That's an understatement."

"But Day-Day, this time it's actually for her own good. Believe me, Elena cannot handle this kind of thing on her own, despite how strong you think she is." Andy murmured, her hold on his arm sliding away, and Damon caught it as he squeezed her hand in his. "Why are you trying to help?" He whispered, staring at their joined hands.

"You hate her. Why are you worried?"

"Because, she makes you happy." Andy stepped closer, staring at him, as his glacier eyes snapped to hers. "Elena is a vampire now. Her emotions are heightened. And while Stefan is trying to fix her, I know that you just want her to be better." She whispered lowly, Damon captured on her every word as he stared at her pink lips.

"I still think you can get the girl. She's more like you then she believes, Elena just never took the chance to really get to know you. She was too busy trying to turn you into Stefan. Now that she's a vampire, Elena will actually be able to see you."

Andromeda reached up, pressing her palm to his cheek, and Damon leaned into her as he closed his eyes with a sigh. "How are you still this good to me, even after everything?" He murmured, his lips brushing against her palm, and Andy just shrugged. "While I may not trust you, I never stopped wanting you to be happy. So please, trust me."

Damon opened his eyes, staring at her, before he slowly nodded. Andy let go of his cheek, but Damon caught it, pulling her closer, and Andy's eyes widened as he leaned forward. The older Salvatore brushed his lips against her forehead, and Andromeda shut her eyes as he lingered there, before he pulled away.

"Thank you, baby."

Damon went after his brother, and Andy stood there for a moment with a tiny smile, before walking away. The elemental called Elijah, her Original quickly driving to meet her, and Andy grinned as his Lincoln appeared. "My hero!" She cried out as she climbed into the passenger side, leaning over the center console to press a loving kiss to his lips, and Elijah chuckled.

"I see, my brother abandoned you."

"Both our brothers. Wait till I get my hands on Fane." Andy shook her head, Elijah laughing at her scowl as he drove them back to their house. "Do you know how to make the hunter's curse stop?" The elemental questioned, and Elijah let out a sigh, before shaking his head sadly.

"No. My brother was tormented by the spirits of those hunters for over 52 years, they haunted his dreams, his every waking moment. Niklaus would hallucinate, mistake myself or one of my siblings as his tormentors, and attack us. It was a dark time for us all."

"Poor Nik..." Andy breathed, and Elijah pursed his lips together. "Yes, well, since it's Miss Gilbert, I'm sure that the Salvatore's will come up with some way to save her." Her Original stated, and Andy rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"Where's Reggie?" She questioned, changing the subject, and Elijah shot her a look.

"In school. Where you should be."

"'Lijah..." Andy whined, but her lover just shook his head, giving her a stern look as he parked the car, before speeding to open the door on her side. "For someone who insists on leaving after graduation, you don't particularly seem to be worried about your absences." Elijah breathed, helping her out, and Andromeda shot him an offended look.

"I'll have you know, that I have not missed a single assignment since I returned to school after my father passed. My grades are immaculate-"

"But, your attendance." Her Original stated again, and Andy just sighed as he led her inside. "Where do you wish to live?" Elijah changed the subject, moving towards the kitchen and Andy followed, sitting at the kitchen island as he poured her a glass of orange juice.

"I'm not sure. I have land left to me from my mother, as well as the properties that you signed over to me." Andromeda breathed, resting her cheek against her palm, and Elijah hummed as he leaned against the marble counter.

"Would it be too much to leave the country?"

"I will go, wherever you wish." Elijah stated, moving around the island to stand in front of her, and he lifted Andy's chin with his index finger so that she looked up at him. "You mentioned New Orleans. But, is that a safe place for Reggie?" She questioned, and Elijah pursed his lips together in thought.

"I haven't been there in many years. New Orleans is a hub for all things supernatural, they have witches, werewolves, and vampires. It may not be smart to live inside the city, but perhaps outside of it?"

"Do we have any properties that we already own nearby?"

"I have a safe house in Mississippi, only four hours away. It has roughly four bedrooms, and is surrounded by at least two acres of land." Elijah confirmed, and Andy raised a brow in interest. "We would have to look into it. Make sure that the schools nearby are acceptable, check if the house needs to be updated-"

"We'll handle it when the time comes." Her Original breathed, and Andromeda smiled as he bent down to kiss her softly. "I am finally getting to spend my life with you." She whispered, Elijah pressing their foreheads together as they breathed each other in. "It feels like a dream."

"This is very much reality, mia vita."

He kissed her again, and she moaned against his lips as he deepened it, before breaking away as Andy's phone rang. The elemental groaned, and Elijah chuckled as she moved to answer it. "Yes, Rebekah?" Andy answered, the blonde's voice filling her ears.

"Where are you? I'm at the school with April, they're having an exhibit."

"Since when do you care about an exhibit?" Andromeda raised a brow, and she could almost hear the blonde rolling her eyes. "Since Bonnie seems to be interested in some creepy professor from Whitmore. Apparently, he's helping her with her magic, so she's here to see him." Bekah explained, and Andy just shook her head, looking up at Elijah as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"And that concerns me, how?"

"Because, Professor Shane knows everything about everything, and they're asking him about the hunter's curse."

Andromeda straightened up at that, Elijah as well, and they looked at each other in confusion. "What the bloody hell does he know, that you don't?" She questioned in disbelief, and Rebekah replied flippantly. "I just got done eavesdropping, apparently the hallucinations stop when another potential hunter appears, continuing their legacy."

"How the bloody hell would they even-" Andy's eyes widened in realization, and she locked eyes with Elijah. "Jeremy." They stated together, Rebekah made a sound of agreement, and Elijah sighed as he moved away.

"It would seem, that our quest for the cure is not over."

"Alright, we'll need to question this Shane guy at some point, see what he knows." Andromeda spoke to Rebekah, standing up to grab her coat. "In the meantime, call Nik or my brother, tell them what you heard. Most likely, Stefan or somebody else will try to break Elena out."

"On it."

Andy turned to Elijah, a strained smile on her lips, and she let out a sigh. "How does dinner at the Grill sound, after we pick up Regulus from school?" She asked lightly, and her Original smirked, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her close.

"Sounds perfect."

After getting Regulus from school, Elijah drove his family to the Grill. At seeing Caroline leaning against the bar besides Fane and Nik, her best friend exceptionally close to the hybrid, Andromeda raised a brow. "Ma chère, nous trouveras-tu un endroit pour t'asseoir?" She questioned, turning to Elijah with a small smile, and he noticed the three as well as he smirked.

"Que voudriez-vous manger?"

"Regulus sait ce que j'aime, laissez-le choisir." Andy breathed, Reggie looking up at her with a small grin. "Oui maman." Elijah led the child away, and Andromeda painted a smile on her face as she approached the three at the bar. Caroline was sitting pretty in a low cut black blouse, a small pout on her pink lips, and her cornflower blue eyes narrowed slightly at the hybrid.

Her best friend was in full on seductress mode, and while Andromeda was so ready to ship it, Caroline still loved Tyler.

Fane noticed her first, opening his arms wide in greeting, but his sister ignored him as she moved to Caroline. "You're using your 'fuck me' eyes. What happened?" Andy stated bluntly, her best friend stammered, and Niklaus laughed as he moved to defend her.

"It's not her fault, her friends sent Caroline to sweet talk me into giving Elena back."

"Are we going to just ignore the fact, that you just ignored your favorite brother?" Fane interrupted, a pout tugging at his lips, and Andromeda glared. "You left me alone with the Salvatores." She accused, and her brother's expression pulled into one of offense.

"I grabbed Elena, technically, Niklaus left you."

"Well as of this moment, Kol is my new favorite."

Fane sputtered in mock outrage, but Andy ignored him as she looked back at her best friend. Caroline gave her a innocent smile, but the elemental saw through it as she crossed her arms. "What did you do?"

"I'm not doing anything."

"You're not, but someone is." Andromeda countered, and Care turned away as her phone beeped with a message. Her expression grew tense, and the blonde giggled nervously as she looked between Andy and Nik. "So here's the thing. I didn't just come here to try to get you to release Elena-"

"Called it." Fane spoke up, taking a sip of his drink, and Andy nodded in agreement.

"I came here to distract you so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out,"

"Caroline!" Andy chastised, her best friend wincing apologetically, before she continued. "Which he did, and don't get mad, but then he lost her." Nik immediately stood up, Caroline moving to follow him, and Andy groaned with a palm against her forehead.

"Caroline." Nik stopped her, holding his hands up, as he looked at her seriously. "You're beautiful, but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you."

"Niklaus, wait." Andy grabbed his arm to stop him, and the hybrid glared at her, but she ignored it as she continued. "Yes, they're idiots, but they figured out how to stop the hallucinations. If someone," Andromeda eyed her best friend, the blonde having the decency to look sheepish, before Andy continued.

"Had waited just a while more, we would have allowed Elena out on our own."

"OK. You have 10 seconds to tell me." Nik stated lowly, and Caroline hurriedly explained. Her best friend followed after Nik and Fane, and Andromeda shook her head, before heading back to her table. Regulus was drawing on a small notepad with crayons, Elijah sitting across from him with a warm smile, and Andy arrived just as the food got there.

At seeing loaded cheese fries with a bacon cheeseburger, and an Oreo milkshake, Andromeda pressed a kiss to Reggie's head in thanks before sitting next to her Original. They enjoyed dinner as a family, Andy dipping her french fry into her milkshake and feeding it to Elijah for him to try, and Regulus snorting with laughter as the Original put whipped cream on his nose.

After stuffing his belly full, Reggie fell asleep on the car ride home, Elijah carrying him upstairs as Andy led the way. She changed her brother into pajamas, tucking him in with a kiss to the forehead, before Elijah tugged her back into their room. They laid together, Andromeda with her head on his chest, and her Original rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"They saved Elena. Jeremy's a hunter now." She murmured, and Elijah hummed. "That bothers you." He stated, and Andy nodded slowly, propping herself up to look at him.

"Jeremy is just a kid. I know it was to save his sister, but you saw how crazy Connor was. I'm afraid that Jeremy will become just as obsessed with killing vampires."

"With every kill, the hunter's mark will grow, and with it his need to hunt for vampires."

"They're going to use him to get the cure. Elena is going to allow her baby brother to be turned into a murderer-"

"Elena doesn't know-"

"But she will." Andromeda stated firmly, staring intently into Elijah's eyes. "She will, and she will want it. Tonight was proof of that. And Jeremy will listen to her, because Elena is his big sister, and he just wants to help."

"You cannot save everyone, elskan." Elijah cupped her cheek, raising himself up to press his forehead against hers, and Andy shut her eyes with a sigh. "I have a bad feeling about this hunt...someone is going to die." She whispered, and when she opened her eyes, her cerulean orbs looked so pained that Elijah lost his breath for a moment.

"I don't know who, but I can't lose anyone else."

"Don't talk like that." Elijah tugged her into his arms, and Andromeda let him, tucking her head underneath his chin as he held her tightly. "I am going to protect you, always. You, and our family."

"I believe you..." She whispered, and Elijah kissed her head.

"Always and forever."

**************************************

Ma chère, nous trouveras-tu un endroit pour t'asseoir?- My dear, will you find us a place to sit?

Que voudriez-vous manger?- What would you like to eat?

Regulus sait ce que j'aime, laissez-le choisir.- Regulus knows what I like, let him choose.

Oui, maman.- Yes, mom.

Vote and Comment what you think!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 4.9K 40
TVD STORY! Elena had a twin, not biological, but ny heart. Her name was Elizabeth Gilbert. She had always known about the supernatural and she knew t...
220K 7.7K 48
Sneakpeek- "Hello, love. I believe we have much to talk about." I met the eyes of a certain blonde hybrid. I narrowed my eyes at him accusingly. I ha...
327K 5.5K 23
In which Elena's sister comes back to hell.... aka mystic falls and falls for the devils little brother. I was walking along the busy streets of new...
520K 17.9K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...