What's Wrong With You? (Male...

Par NTMafia

Also.... Reader will X Honkai Impact 3. Don't ask me why, or the council of Water Sheep will angry. Descripti... Plus

Chapter 1 : Story From The Past
Chapter 2 : The Captain
Chapter 3 : Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4 : Abandoning again
Chapter 5 : K-423 and F-001?
Chapter 7 : LIAR!
Chapter 8 : Herrscher?
Chapter 9 : The Fight in The War
Chapter 10 : Engaging
Chapter 11 : Ending

Chapter 6 : WAKANDA FOREVER

1.6K 31 25
Par NTMafia

You thought this will be another Chapter of What's Wrong With You?, BUT IT WAS ME, KONO MARVEL DA!

(sike)

I really don't have any idea for the name of this Chapter.

The next morning.

The storm ended, and sun is shining on everything.

Butterfly is hanging on the flowers, as well as there are some bugs.

Just another winter come pass by on Wakanda, T'Challa looking at his crown, he's thinking about giving the King's position to someone else.

Someone he can trust.

(Sike, once again)

The next day,

You wake up on the couch, you thought everything was a dream last night, you quickly looks around, Anik is not here.

As well as Fu Hua.

But Kiana still here.

"Damn it..." - You swear on the couch, and then going outside.

"Y/n, where are you going?" - Theresa ask you, when she see you about to left.

"Going to Schicksal's HQ, kill Otto and bring Anik back."

"You know, you can't do it, especially when you're injured."

"We only injured when we think we are, without thinking about it, i can surely i have 20-30% chance of winning."

"And what if you don't?"

"..."

"You know, this is not a game, you can't save, then go back to checkpoint when you're defeated."

"I know."

"And yet, you still want to go?"

"... Yes."

"Tell me, what is Anik to you?"

".... My friend, the only one i must protect right now. Right now, she needs me."

"I know, that's why you are not going to go alone, we'll go with you." - Then Himeko shows up.

"You two sure?"

"Yes. Where can you find people are stupid enough to go into a fight they couldn't win?"

"Hmph, good, then let's g-"

"Wait, i will go with you too." - Kiana shows up.

"..."

"You saved me yesterday... If it wasn't you... I might be..."

"No, i didn't save you yesterday just for you to join that fight, leave this to us, and wait for good news." - You said.

"But, i also want to know why... Fu Hua suddenly wants to get me and her."

"... It's because she's a spy, Otto sent her in just to spy on you, make sure you don't run away from his control. And now, since you've know the truth, Otto definitely won't let you alone, he'll send more elite Valkyries, and even the Immortal Blades." - You said, then look at the wound at your chest.

"I don't believe it, there must be any other reason for her to do it."

"Like what?"

"... I... I don't know. But i want to know why, i have to be there when the secret is answer by her."

"... You may die, but not only you, the others may die." - You look Kiana.

".... I won't die."

"Fine, pack your stuff, we'll go."

"Not only her." - Mei and Bronya shows up.

"Fine, hurry up, you have 2 minutes." - You said, then go outside with Theresa and Himeko.

2 hours later, you are on Hyperion with the others.

"So, everyone, from now on, Y/n L/n here will be your official Captain, follow his orders." - Theresa introduce you to other staffs on Hyperion.

"Yes! Ma'am!" - All of they reply.

"Good, Captain, what is the command?" - Theresa ask you.

"First, we need more ally, powerful ones, and i know exactly where to find them." - You said.

Meanwhile, at Anti-Entropy base.

"Ah~ What a sunny day... Nothing happened.... Ah..." - Tesla said, while enjoying the beautiful view outside while holding a cup of coffee on her hand.

Also in that room, we have Welt is listening to music, while reading book.

And Einstein is working on something on paper.

"Torurururururururururururururu.." - A phone rings.

"Hmph?" - Welt notice it.

Einstein picks up the phone.

"Moshi moshi? Who's there?" - She said.

"Well... Hello, Einstein... I hope you remember me." - Your voice on the other side.

"Who are you?"

"... *crack* You really don't know me?"

"Nope."

"Fine... Give it to Welt, he may recognize my voice."

"Okay, hey Welt." - Einstein throws the phone to Welt.

Welt catches it.

"Okay, who's there?" - Welt ask, while hearing the phone.

"Hello, it's me! KONO DIO DA!"

"That voice... Is that you, Y/n?"

"YES! I AM!"

"Ah, it's been a long time, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah, and listen, i- no, we need you and your Anti-Entropy help."

"Why?"

"Otto's up to some thing insane, he's been killing countless of innocent people."

"Otto... That guy... I don't get so well with him. Tell me, why should we help you?"

"Okay, Welt, remember my friend i told you about... Many years ago?"

"Yeah, your dead friend?"

"No, she's alive, but she's a zombie."

"Excuse me what?"

"I know it's confusing, but at least, come here and help me. They got her away from me again."

"... Okay. Now it's time to... End Otto's madness." - Welt said, then he stands up. "Everyone, let's go." - He said.

Back to Hyperion.

"How's it going?"

"... They'll help us."

"Nice!"

"Yes, bois, we will crusade Schicksal's HQ, change Hyperion's direction, destination : HQ."

"Roger it!"

"Torururururururururururu.... Torururururururu ring-a-dling...." - Your phone rings. "Torurururu..." - You pick it up.

"Moshi... Moshi?"

"It's me, Otto Apocalypse." - Otto's voice on the other side.

"Eh? Is that so? Bye bye." - You're about to disconnect the line, but Otto's voice appears again.

"Wait wait! I come to bargain!"

"What do you want? I don't have time to mess with ya all, i am going to crusade your fucking HQ with the Hyperion, your granddaughter and her friends secretly."

You said all of you 'secret' plan out, and everyone just looking at you as they are looking at an Alien.

"... Okay.... Here's a deal, what do you say?"

"I give you 10 seconds."

"Give me K-423, and you shall have your friend back, and we promise won't lay a finger to you or Theresa ever again."

"Well... How can i trust you? You murdered thousands people."

"Well... Kono Otto, never lie."

"You fucking sure about that?"

"Yeah, i'm very sure about it. Take your time." - Then he disconnect.

"Fuck it."

"Well... Captain, i'm pretty sure that you won't-"

"Let's hand Kiana to him and get Anik back, then we'll get the fuck away from here."

"WAIT WHAT?" - You can hear a random Tuna screaming.

"Well... But i do have a plan."

"You have a plan?"

"Yes, exactly is two of them. But i'll tell one only."

"Okay..."

And then you explain the plan to them.

"Hm... It may work, but it may not. But this plan depends much on Otto."

"Yes, if everything can go well with my plan, we can end this without any casualties." - You said.

"Torurururururururu.... Torurururururu..." - The phone rings again.

"Now, Everyone, yes or no?"

"...."

"... Fine. We'll do it." - Kiana said, and her eyes feels confident.

"Okay. Then we'll do it too." - Himeko said.

"Sure." - You pick up the phone. "Okay Otto, we accept it."

End of Chapter 6

So, we have : Doo Doo

Wait... Doo Doo... DooDoo... DoDo... JoJo?

Poor Fu Hua

Oi, stop bully her

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.2K 1.1K 59
A researcher from the Oceania branch of Shicksal working on a long-range teleporter is accidentally brought to the feet of the strongest Valkyrie: Du...
102K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
12.8K 484 41
Benares also known as Bella was about to drown herself at the frozen lake as she is about die from battling Shub-Niggurath, a mysterious girl saved...
58.7K 1.9K 66
Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd x Ultraman) (OC Male x Kiana Kaslana) -C...