Los Santos Adventures

DrexhunterCross tarafından

Hey guys here's another chapter. Now i know it's out of the blue and it seems kind of odd. But have a read an... Daha Fazla

Los Santos (Ch.1)
Business (Ch.2)
A Job for Three (Ch.3)
Michael De Santa (Ch.4)
Preparation (Ch.5)
Jewellery Heist (Ch.6)
Race Spot (Ch.7)
Alexa (Ch.8)
Racing Off (Ch.10)
Lamar's Heist (Ch.11)
A New Player (Ch.12)
Choices We Make (Ch. 13)
Crew (Ch. 14)
Patching things up (Ch. 15)
Prison Break (Ch.16)
The Mess (Ch.17)
Military problems (Ch.18)
Business Plans (Ch.19)
Sandy Shores (Ch.20)

Training (Ch.9)

1.4K 49 24
DrexhunterCross tarafından

I've got to be honest... After reading your guys comments and how much you liked this book. 

Well, honestly i was having a writers block and started doubting my own writing ability. At some point, i just thought. Its time to give up.

So, I've personally got to thank you guys, because you reawakened it and actually made me feel like I've done something that is worth doing.

So... I don't know what to say, but thank you. Because, there's no way of describing what you've done for me.

--- --- ---

Lamar: "What ya think about that homie."

Lamar and I were standing on the shooting range and I nodded approvingly as I stare at his targets.

Y/N: "Not bad... You'd even give Franklin a run for his money."

He'd shot all his targets and at least got three head-shots on the fifty-meter target. All by pistol.

Lamar: "Does that mean?"

I nodded and the man punched the air and turned to me.

Lamar: "That's right... Look at your boy, he ain't just a pretty face."

I chuckled, giving him a round of applause.

Y/N: "Well done. But don't let it get to your head."

Lamar: "Shit... Right, sorry, man."

Y/N: "No need to worry, now come on. I still need to check you on the rifle."

I pulled out the rifle that I got from Lester, something of a birthday present.

It was disassembled and placed in a normal suitcase when it's not being used. Quickly assembling the rifle I hand it to Lamar.

Lamar: "Now this..." he sniffs holding back a tear. "Is beautiful."

Y/N: "Easy tough guy... Come on, show me what you got."

For the next twenty or thirty minutes, I simply watched Lamar have a field day with my weapon, the longer he played with my rifle the more he didn't want to put it down and I was the same it was beautiful and light. Not something you want with a rifle... Cause it would buck back or move too much, but that doesn't seem to hinder it.

Lamar: "Whoo... Never thought I enjoy target practice that much."

I nodded, disassembling the rifle as we both walk out of the shooting range.

Y/N: "Yeah... It's a good way to just relax and burn off some stress."

Lamar: "So what you think?"

I pulled out my black book holding Lamar's name and

Lamar Davis
Stamina - 2
Shooting - 3
Strength - 3
Stealth - 2
Driving - 4
Hacking - 1
Mind - 2
Weapons of Choice: 9mm/SMG
Description: Lamar Davis, a young man from Grove Street. Grounded and better than the past month.

Lamar: "That's what I'm saying homie."

He taps my shoulder as we walk out of the store, I jump into my car and turn to Lamar.

Y/N: "Alright the last thing I want to do today with you is to check out your place."

Lamar stopped, he stood half-way in his van and looked at me.

Lamar: "Listen... Homie, we cool right. So... Well."

Y/N: "If you want me to help, then I have to go check out your place."

He sighed and looked the other way.

Lamar: "Alright... Alright. Follow me and I'll take you there."

[Time Skip]

Lamar: "We're here."

We had just stopped in front of a few apartments. They were all connected like a motel, it was... Odd as you stepped out of your car. Kids were playing in a parking lot having a great time.

They were playing jump rope, soccer and some were even on their phones. They couldn't be ranging between the ages of 10 to 15 or older.

Yet, as I stepped out my muscle car, then walk over to Lamar and his van. I could see a few of them staring at me rather perplexed, even some of the 'Families' gangster that stood on the block were staring me down. I grabbed the equipment in the back of Lamar's van. His gun and a rifle I bought him. He wanted something like mine so, I gave him the suitcase for now. however as we made our way out of the parking lot, I looked at Lamar.

Y/N: "Not, a lot of happy faces around here."

Lamar: "Na man. You're the first white guy to have the balls to be here. So they're kind of confused as to why you're here and not running. After all, you know what happens here right."

I nod and cough into my hand, feeling a bit of the tobacco at the back of my throat, finally kicking in. From earlier this morning spring up.

Y/N: "Yeah well... I don't give a shit. Show me your place, best not scare the people around here."

Lamar nods and walks ahead of me as I follow closely behind. I should've been like Lamar and kept my head down. But I never liked being looked down upon by others. So I kept my head high. We walked up the stairs and took a right. But as soon as we hit the second floor Lamar is stopped, then I heard someone screaming at him from around the corner.

???: "Lamar Davis, where the fuck have you been nigga. I thought you said you was gonna help."

I walked around the corner and found a woman shorter than even me, screaming at Lamar as he tightens his grip on his duffel bag.

Lamar: "Shit, was that today? Sorry, Tonya. I was taking care of a bit of business, you know."

???: "Mmmmhhhh, Do I look like a fool to you nigga. Now, who the fuck is she?"

I stepped up to Lamar.

Y/N: "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. How can we help you?"

She turns to me and takes a step back.

Tonya: "Who the fuck is this?"

Lamar coughs into his hand as he looks to me.

Lamar: "This is my new homie, he opened up that new mechanics shop up the road. He just helping out with some stuff is all."

She moves closer to me, with her hand on her hips as she stares at me for a moment acting sassy.

Tonya: "Is he a fucking cop?"

Everyone that was staring at the two of us turned. Even some of the people that were in their apartments, stepped out to see Lamar and me.

Tonya started me down for a moment, I lift my shirt and spun around showing her I had no wire.

Y/N: "Would you like me to take my top off my pants too?"

Tonya gulps and turns to the guys down the stairs.

Tonya: "He's good boys."

I see the guys who were watching from the stares, now go to their seat again. Their hands-on their pistols, hidden on their waist and pants.

Tonya: "So, why are you helping this stupid mother fucker!"

She grabs a hold of Lamar's face as she gives his cheek a quick squeeze.

Y/N: "He asked for some help. So I'm helping him."

Tonya: "What kind of help?"

She lets go of his face and studies me from head to toe.

Y/N: "Why does it matter to you?"

Tonya: "It doesn't. I just want to know!"

Y/N: "Well it doesn't concern you and if did, Lamar would've told you."

Lamar turns to me and is whispering. 'Dude!?'

Tonya: "What kind of shit is that!"

Y/N: "It's just the truth, I'm here to do a little business."

She looks at and me and starts to laugh.

Tonya: "Oh, Lamar, you better look after this mother fucker he might just make you rich. Speaking of which, you need anything else sugar~"

She placed her hand running it down my shoulder as she smiles pleased.

Tonya: "Just give me a call~"

I look to Lamar as this chick looks into his bag and could tell something was off.

Y/N: "Maybe next time. Lamar?"

Lamar: "Come on dude, it's right here."

He opens a door and I step in. As he closes the door he practically collapses to the floor.

Lamar: "Shit man, I thought you were going to die."

Y/N: "Yeah... Well, it happens."

Lamar shakes his head and he heads to his room, putting his guns away. While I glance around the room and sigh.

Lamar: "You are one crazy mother fucker you know that. Anyway, this is my crib dog?"

Y/N: "You live here?"

I placed my rifle on Lamar's table.

Lamar: "Yeah nice ain't it!"

I shook my head.

Y/N: "No... Ah well, this is why we're also here." I looked around the apartment and see the couches and chairs covered with clothes or holding something else. "Where do I... Ah sit?"

Lamar quickly runs over to a table with dishes and such. He moves them to the sink and offers you a seat. As I sit, he moves to his own, I pulled out the black book and start taking a few notes.

Lamar: "So, what do you want me to do? Want anything to drink?"

I shook my head and chuckled.

Y/N: "No, it's fine. Let me explain, so you want to improve and stuff, do business, as we did before selling drugs or anything right?"

He nods and I nod as well. 

Y/N: "But before we even do that I need to look at not only your skills. But how you live? And from the looks of it." I glance at the place and shake my head "This doesn't seem right or healthy."

Lamar: "What do you suggest I do then?"

Y/N: "Well, clean up this place, and I'm talking this whole place. It's filthy when was the last time you cleaned?"

Lamar rolls his eyes.

Lamar: "What the hell is cleaning my place supposed to prove!?"

Y/N: "Well it's supposed to-"

Lamar: "What's wrong-"

I bring my index finger up and shoo him.

I turned to the door and got up. I reached the door and opened it, finding two people falling into the apartment. It was Tonya and a guy now.

He was wearing a white top and had a chain around his neck. He had tattoos on both arms, a green cap. Which told me he's part of the 'Families.'

The two of them looked up as my fingers tapped my arm, staring at our listeners.

Y/N: "Can we help you?"

Tonya quickly gets to her feet.

Tonya: "No we was-"

The guy was on his feet now and groaning

???: "Shut up Tonya." He turns to me then Lamar "Hey Lamar how you doing bro?"

He walks over to Lamar and quickly gives him a bro hug.

Lamar: "Hey man... What you doing here?"

???: "I came to check on you my nigga, been a while since we hung out is all." He turns to me "So, who's the little white boy? Is he your new bitch or something?"

I grabbed the bridge of my nose and walked to the table, grabbing my briefcase.

Y/N: "Lamar, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Lamar: "But what about our meeting?"

The guy in the white top wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brings me into a noogie.

???: "Yeah I mean you just got here pasty face. Ahhh... I'm just kidding with you mother fucker. So what's this about a meeting?"

He grabs a hold of my briefcase.

???: "What's in here?"

Lamar chuckles and speaks up

Lamar: "Listen Stretch, my partner here is-"

Stretch put his hand up, telling Lamar to shut up.

Stretch: "Why don't we let our new friend here explain, ain't that right. White boy."

He grabs my case with both hands now and places it on the table. He opens it up to see my Carbine rifle.

Stretch: "So, you want to sell this little thing?"

I look to Lamar; he was silent, with his head looking to the floor.

Y/N: "Something like that."

Stretch: "Well, the Families are always happy to co-operate. But we have a fee to buy or sell, stuff from with us." He closes the briefcase "But I guess if we-"

He was about to pick it up. But my hand was already on the top.

Y/N: "This, is not for sale."

Stretch turns to me, chuckling.

Stretch: "Well you know... Since someone left it here, I should still take it. You know." He was staring me dead in the eyes as I hold the case down. "Keep it safe. You know... Give it to someone that can use it."

We stared each other down. Then Lamar finally spoke up.

Lamar: "Listen, Stretch, I think maybe you should-"

Stretch: "Shut up nigga. The OG is handling dis business now."

He rolls his shoulders and stares me down.

Stretch: "So what were you saying about the case?"

Y/N: "It's not for sale!"

He chuckles and taps my cheek, acting like I'm a little kid. My nostrils flared and I clicked my neck, getting ready for a fight.

Stretch: "Get out of here white boy, before I shoot your stupid white ass." He turns to Tonya "Come on Tonya, we're not needed here anymore."

They both walk out and my hand turned into a fist. Lamar closed the door and turned to me.

Lamar: "You alright?"

I nod. Punching a hole through Lamar's wall... I pulled my hand back and turned to him. Nearly bowing for the damage I've done.

Y/N: "Sorry... Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, he just irritates me. I've dealt with people like that in prison."

Lamar: "Sorry dog. But listen you fight Stretch you going to die. But it seems you knew that as to why you punched the wall instead of him?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. Calming myself down and taking a seat where we sat before.

Y/N: "Yeah... He's lucky I'm in his little area of the world, otherwise, things would be different. We can carry on with the meeting now." I pull out the black book and hand Lamar a few pages which I had cut out "I want you to read these though and tell me what you think OK."

He glances over the paper for a moment and raised an eyebrow to me.

Lamar: "Questions to develop your potential? Nigga, what the fuck am I looking at?"

Y/N: "I need you to tell me what your good at? Bad at? And what do you want to do? The next page."

He turns it over and sees some exercise regiments.

Lamar: "You want me to exercise?"

Y/N: "You want to get better and to do these kinds of jobs. I need you to improve. Both body and mind and, most importantly. You need to set up a few goals. What do you want to do with the cash Lamar? Do you want to live here and be treated like shit? By your people?" I walked over to the door, about to step out. But turn to him "Or... Do you want to become someone they wish they could be? I'll call you late this week. I've got a job for us. Don't make me regret it."

He nods and I leave his apartment. But as I step out of the building area which was controlled by the Families, two guys stood up from their backyard folding chairs and tower over me. With their shirt raised showing me their pistols in hand.

Y/N: "Am I supposed to be afraid?"

Man 1: "Na, we came to give you a message. Next time we tell you to give us something, you give it. Clear!"

My hands were in my pockets as I stare at these large men.

Y/N: "Is that a threat? Or, do you want me to beat you in front of your kids?"

Man 2: "Watch it you little shit! "

He pulled out his pistol, then pointed it at my skull.

Man 2: "What you going to say now! Huh!?"

I leaned into the pistol and grabbed the pistol with my left hand, he didn't see my pinkie covering the firing pin. As my right hand grabbed his neck... I brought him closer to my face and stared him down.

Y/N: "Go for it...Shoot me... Come on, do it. But the cops will come here and they will start searching for the person who fired that gun. Maybe, they might find something else more important than my dead body? Maybe they can finally search the housing and find something that shouldn't be found. Catch my drift?"

Man 2: "You think you're clever!"

Y/N: "Do you want to test my theory?"

His hand starts to shake, then he finally places his gun away and I push him away from me. I rubbed my hand on pants getting his sweat off me.

Man 2: "Get the fuck out of here! White boy!"

Y/N: "With pleasure... Sir."

I did a little bow and walked over to my car stepping inside then racing off. With Stretch appearing around the corner.

Stretch: "What is white boy playing at. Here, he needs to respect the families."

[Time Skip]

As I drove into the shop, I saw our latest mechanic come up to greet me.

Dale: "Boss where have you been?"

Y/N: "Dealing with some new friends is all, why what's wrong?"

Before he can answer Izzy finally walks out of the building, he was smiling from ear to ear.

Izzy: "There you are."

I chuckled as he walked over to me.

Izzy: "Thanks for ditching me by the way. I haven't heard from you in nearly two days. What happened?"

Y/N: "I met someone. We hit it off."

Izzy nodded pleased but shakes his head.

Izzy: "But, she left a nice little mark on your face."

He points to my bruise.

Y/N: "Yeah it wasn't her though. Her friends did it."

Izzy grunted annoyed.

Izzy: "I'll deal with them, don't you worry. You hear me they will-"

I chuckle grabbing a hold of my friend.

Y/N: "It's fine... Besides, it was handled. She's fine and I'm fine. Nobody ended up in a hospital."

Izzy: "Have you called this... mystery person yet?"

He said that with a bit of humor and I shook my head.

Y/N: "I kind of forgot about that. I know where she lives. But I don't want to cause a scene."

Izzy shook his completely confused.

Izzy: "You make me worry." he turns away for a moment. "Oh shit." He spins back around "You need to get a haircut and get dressed."

Y/N: "What?"

Izzy: "I've got a meeting with an old client of mine, helped me build my brand. He wants to invest in my business and since you're a manager here. You're going to be coming to this meeting as well."

Y/N: "But, I don't have nice clothes. I'm a mechanic, not some CEO or anything like that? I fix cars and flip em for a profit."

Izzy: "You're also the guy that's also handling business with the gangs around here, and trust me. It's not that easy getting a business running down here unless your either a brother or a sister of these gangs. So come on."

Izzy practically drags me into his new car and drives me off. We're somewhere in the Rockford Hills.

I'm still confused by what I'm doing here. But when I'm suddenly brought to a hair salon. That caters to the stars. Then here I came in my normal clothing with oil stains and destroyed shoes on.

On cue, a man with blond hair walks up to the two of us. He clearly was 'Fabulous' as he tries to sway his hips and tries to look as feminine as possible.

Barber: "How can the great Lorenzo, help... You two?"

He said that with some cockiness in his voice and I looked the other way.

Izzy: "Can we get two haircuts, we have a meeting in three hours and we need to get this man some new clothes."

Lorenzo: "Very good. But are you aware of the fee-"

Izzy pulls out a credit card and the guy becomes silent as he sees a gold card, all those doubts are thrown out the window as he practically bows in front of Izzy and me.

Barber: "What would you like sir? Tea, Coffee, Scotch?"

Izzy: "For now... We're fine. Could you please."

He points to me and he walks over tossing my hair and making me sit down in a chair.

Barber: "Of course, what would you like to do with this wild mane, sir?"

I shrug my shoulder feeling my beard coming on.

Y/N: "How about we fix my hair on the top. It's mostly outgrown and could use a nice clean trim. When you're done with that. How about you help with my beard and clean it up."

Barber: "Cut it all off?"

Y/N: "No... Make it look clean, please."

Lorenzo: "Sure thing."

He turns to his works who were walking around, then taps his hands together. "Ladies, I need help and we need to start now."

I closed my eyes and drifted off as I felt my hair being pulled and cut. Over the past six weeks, it's grown to be untamed and annoying to deal with. But it was manageable when you wanted it. You just wanted it to grow out, of course. It was a mess if you didn't brush it.

An hour has passed and when you hear the team gasping and the barber smiles pleased with his work I look into the mirror. I was shocked.

Y/N: "What in the..."

I tilted my head to the side, unsure of what to say.

Lorenzo: "No darling you look like a model, have you thought about that as a career?"

I shook my head and look at myself. The clothing didn't fit.

Y/N: "OK... This is new. Izzy? How much time do we have?"

I turned to Izzy and chuckled seeing him, cut out having something of a buzz cut.

Izzy; "What do you think?"

Y/N: "Looks good, now let's finish our shopping trip. Before we arrive late for the meeting."

Izzy: "Right... Come on."

He pays the store and walks across the road, we entered a very deluxe fashion store. I could tell straight away that Izzy was looking at the suits. Heading straight for the counter and talking to the cashier.

Izzy: "Hello, we would like to have two of these kinds of suits."

He points to the one on the mannequins. Near the front of the store, he's being helped by someone as their taking our measurements. Not even twenty minutes later I'm in a black suit, getting some new shoes to go with it and having colon sprayed on me.

Y/N: "That's enough!!!"

They step back and I look to Izzy who's talking about some of the suits on sale. I turn to one of the workers.

Y/N: "Got anything nice, for daily work. Something that looks approachable and functional?"

The man runs off. Taking only a few minutes. Remembering my size and comes back. He's holding some waistcoats in hand. Some long shirts and short shirts. Even getting me some pants and jackets.

Cashier: "Would you like to try them on?"

Y/N: "Are they all my size?"

He nods and I smile.

Y/N: "I'll take them all."

His eyes shot out of his socket. But he happily takes it to the counter and starts checking it up on the till. He kept on smiling as he saw the number and rise.

Izzy: "So you've got some new stuff?"

I turn and see Izzy with a diamond earring in his left ear and was grinning pleased. Changing his normal beads into something more appealing for the occasion.

Izzy: "What do you think?"

Y/N: "I think your bank account is going to cry."

He chuckles and taps my back. I turned to the counter and paid for my clothing. Quickly placing it all in the trunk of the car. Izzy speeds off heading off, who knows where. While I sit in the passenger seat still not sure about this.

Y/N: "So... We got dressed up and now look attractive. But, you haven't told me, who we are going to be meeting?"

Izzy: "Well I think you should know... The reason my business got so big, so quick, is because I met this guy called Devin Weston. Odd guy. But he brought a car in one day and told me, the car was for some charity event. When we finished with this car it looked like a model on heels my friend. He liked the car so much that he started to use social media to build my business. I've been doing a few jobs with him, every time he calls me for a meeting. My business booms in popularity every time."

Y/N: "Alright... So what's so special about him?"

Izzy: "He's a multi-billionaire, he owns shops, malls anything if not everything. He's considered one of the greatest investors of our time. Now, unfortunately, he's not in Los Santos. But his assistant Molly Schultz is going to be meeting us. As we work on a new contract out."

He turns into an office block and he leads me to an elevator. Izzy was practically giddy with anticipation. While I sighed, pulling out a cigarette. But was stopped as he grabbed the lighter from my hand.

Izzy: "No... You can't smoke now. Later on."

I sighed and grabbed the cigarette and placed it back in my pocket.

Y/N: "All I was doing was calming myself down. A cigarette takes the nerves off, now I'm going to be jumpy."

Izzy looked at me, but it didn't stop us from entering the elevator.

Y/N: 'What am I doing here? I did nothing thus far? All I've done is run a store?'

When the elevator hit's the 22nd floor. We were greeted by a lady in a blue business dress. She was standing at the door; studying her watch as we stepped out the lift.

???: "You arrived ten minutes early. Well done, you are dressed for the occasion and look suitable."

She turns to me and I can finally make her out a little more.

She had brown hair, that reached her shoulders, she was wearing a pair of glasses that made her look good-ish and professional. She had defined cheekbones and a small petite mouth. She was studying me from head to toe. Her eyes felt like daggers as she picked out my flaws.

I hold my hand out for a shake.

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, ma'am."

She looked at my hand and Izzy chuckled grabbing me by the shoulder.

Izzy: "Ms. Molly. He's my second in command. He's my right-hand man. He's running the shop in the South. He's a good hard worker."

She looks at my hand and turns around walking off.

Molly: "Please, follow me."

I turn to Izzy.

Y/N: "She's certainly got a charm about her."

Izzy: "Come on."

Were lead to a CEO's meeting room. It was really like the ones I've seen on TV shows and movies. It was strange as I sat in this seat. There was no one here beside the two of us. It was a big empty room, with a projector on and a speaker system.

Molly: "Alright, Mr. Weston is at the office."

She turns it on and we find a man, who looks to be in his fifties. He was seemed to be on a beach of some kind. He was wearing board shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, he had a drink in hand, he starts laughing.

Devin: "How is my favorite mechanic and business partner doing today Iain."

I turned to Izzy, he doesn't like anyone calling him Iain. No one...

Izzy: "We're doing fantastic Mr. Weston and we just keep rising to the occasion."

Devin: "Fantastic. Fantastic... Good, good. I'm sure I don't need to tell you about our next mall opening up and we have a few cars were going to need for the Casino. Trust me, kid. We're going to make your shop huge."

Izzy: "Of course, and I can't thank you enough. Let me introduce you to my partner."

He points to me and I nod.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, sir."

He nods, but as he did he moved closer to the camera.

Devin: "Have I seen you before?"

I shook my head. This is probably the only time I've seen him.

Y/N: "No sir, I've never met you before today. Maybe somewhere else?"

The man takes a step back and Izzy chuckles, speaking up in a feared drive tone.

Izzy: "He's a racer sir and a mechanic. We started out working in the same place and-"

Devin: "Hang on a fucking minute."

I turned to Izzy and Devin quickly pulls out his phone. He plays the video of my race and I'm looking the opposite way. As it shows a clear cut picture of me and my car.

Devin: "So you're the guy, who's caused such a ruckus on my streets."

I turn back to him worried.

Y/N: "I didn't mean to offended. I was-"

Devin: "Why are you fucking getting scared. This is fucking great. I've been needing some new blood in my races and you're just the guy I was looking for. Izzy my boy, you didn't tell me this was the guy? He blew up the Night Life app in under an hour. Caught his whole race online. Is he your racer!?"

Izzy looked at me and I nodded.

Izzy: "Yes, yes he is. We've got him racing tomorrow night-"

Devin: "Fantastic, record the street race for me and we'll see where we go from there." He glances up from the camera "Alright you crazy kids I've got a meeting to get to. Izzy, Molly will iron out any details tell me what you think and we'll talk kid. Peace!"

He does a gang sigh, then his transmission ends. I turn to Izzy kind of confused.

Y/N: "What was that?"

Izzy: "Devin Weston is ah... Well, little eccentric and all. But he loves racing, especially the underground stuff."

Molly: "Indeed, Mr. Weston has invested a substantial amount in car manufactures and their production. Most importantly, he's the reason why most of the cops turn a blind eye to street racing."

Y/N: "So, what do you need from me?'

Molly: "Win your races, improve the reputation of your business and it will do the same for ours."

Y/N: "Easier said than done..." I crossed my arms and sighed. "But, I'll do my best. Anything else? Besides my racing?"

Molly hands us each a folder.

Molly: "These are our outlining of the cars that are going to be shown. It holds the dates they're needed. The price range of the vehicle and the amount it's allowed to be fixed and most importantly. The profit we will all make."

She walks out of the room.

Molly: "Good day gentlemen."

As she disappears I turn to Izzy. Who is grinning from ear to ear. He grabs me by the shoulders and starts to shake me.

Izzy: "Were going to be rich... Millionaire rich!!!"

XXX XXX XXX

Y/N's Bank Account
Bank: $ 410 000
Stock Market $ 75 000 
Owns: 1 Bike, 2 Cars

XXX XXX XXX

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

857 0 26
I'm obsessed over GTA RP now, more specifically Solomon Walker - DustMonkey on Twitch and all other social media. I've been writing fanfiction about...
45.7K 1.5K 34
Discovering his dirty dealings by harmlessly listening from the shadows, you, the reader are thrust into the dangerous world of the slumlord Trevor P...
13.7K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
4.2K 171 28
Decided to write a bit cuz i lack the ability to get over TDU. Also sorry if the grammar sucks. English isn't my first language. Also if an operative...