Vampire Jikook

Por ggukpalacee

lol vampire Jungkook M谩s

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Part 1

1.7K 30 1
Por ggukpalacee

Jimin Pov
I woke up and wore this.

I went to a office building to work. I hate my boss though he always tries to go on a date with me and he's literally 45. And if he tries one more time I'm taking the extension cord in his office and I'm hitting him in the head with it. I was working and it was almost over then my stupid boss wanted me.
Jase: You look good
Thanks
Jase:How about i take you on a date
No i already said no
Jase: Come on Baby
NO
Jase:DO IT OR YOUR FIRED
DO IT THEN BITCH
Jase:OK YOUR FIRED THEN
IDC BYE BITCH. I went outside and it was really dark and I'm scared of the dark. But I tried my best to walk home and not cry when a girl ran up to me bleeding.
Girl: HELP ME
She dropped dead and i immediately started crying and ran away. Then i heard a noise and I made it home and i went in my room happy because I'm safe and I fell asleep crying.
*A Month Later*
Jimin Pov
There's been a lot of people dying lately especially at night and I ain't tryna die so i work until 5 now before it was dark. But lately i feel like someone is watching me. I get notes randomly on my table next to my bed the person always says i look beautiful and cute and that he love me. And I have weird dreams about this handsome person he always tells me he loves me and in them me and him are together in a beautiful palace and I don't know why but like I love him too even though it's just a dream. I decided to get up and change.

I got up and went to work. My job is also better here I work in a cafe and it pays better and I made a couple of new friends Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung. They are really cool and nice they are like brothers to me. After work i walked home still feeling someone watching me. I was scared but now this person makes me feel safe cause nothing happens when i walk home or walk to work I feel like they are always watching over me. I went inside my house and took a shower. After i was done i went in my room and got changed.

I decided to go to bed and layed down and fell asleep dreaming about the handsome and very sweet and loving person again.
Jungkook Pov
I saw this cute boy while I was drinking a girl's blood and i was going to kill him but I can't. He's such a beautiful angel and i honestly fell for him he's so sweet and kind and i just love him so much and I need him to be mine. I watch over him and make sure no one hurts him. I need him but he has to come to me willingly. I whisper in his ear and tell him i love him and I show him a world that he can have with me. If he loves me in his dreams then he must love me in reality. I hope he opens his eyes and comes to me and let me take him and keep him as mine and see that i can make his dreams become reality. I decided to wait out his front door after i whispered into his ear and told him to come to me so he will come to me willingly and be with me.
Jimin Pov
I woke up and heard a voice it sounded like the one from my dream.
Kook:My Love come to me and into my arms so i can feel the warmth i haven't felt in years
It was cold but i followed it cause i hoped i would see the person who loves me in my dreams.
Kook: That's it come closer closer My Love
I followed it to the front door and opened it and saw the handsome person.

Kook:There you are My Love come into my arms
He opened his arms and i ran into them and he held me tight and i felt safe and loved.
Kook: Finally i have you
He stroked my cheek and kissed me.
What's your name
Kook:I'm Jungkook My Love
I'm Jimin
Kook:I know My Love you are so beautiful
Thank you Kookie
Kook: Kookie i love it
Why are you so cold you should go inside
Kook:It's ok My Love I'm just always cold but you seem cold let's get you inside
He carried me inside and to my bed and layed me down and then went next to me.
Kook:Warm now?
Yes Kook
Kook:Good My Love
Kookie?
Kook:Yes My Love
Can you hold me?
Kook:Of course My Love
He put me on his chest and held me tight.

He is even more handsome than in my dreams and even more sweet and loving I don't know why he's so cold though and so are my friends idk how i didn't realize until now only vampires are this cold cause they are technically dead but hey even if he is a vampire i don't care i still love him and he loves me.
Kook:My Love?
Yes Kookie
Kook: Tommorow do you want to live together with me and my friends
Of course is it weird that i already love you so much and that I had dreams about you
Kook:Of course not My Love i love you more and I had dreams about you too
Really?
Kook:Yes My Love now you go to sleep and tommorow we will go to my place together with my friends ok
Ok Kookie Goodnight
Kook: Goodnight My Love
I fell asleep with him holding me tightly.
*Next Day*
Jungkook Pov
I woke up with My Love in my arms. I'm so happy he finally came to me and let me take him and keep him as mine I'm never letting him leave and I'm protecting him forever. I held him tighter and gave him a kiss.
I love you so much My love. I stroked his cheek. I swear my heart stopped decades ago but he makes my heart beat and his smell is so intoxicating i love it and I hate it but i love it way more. I will tell him I'm a vampire but when he goes to our house with my friends so he can't try to run away.
Wake up My Love
Jimin:Hi Kookie
Let's get changed and then we can go to our new house My Love
Jimin:Ok Kookie
He got up and changed first then i did.

You look so beautiful My Love
Jimin:Thank you Kookie you look handsome
Oh I do now? He blushed and it was so cute. I pinched his cheeks.
You are so cute now let's go My Love. I took his hand and we went to my house it's honestly a palace and it was really lonely even with my friends but now it won't be.

Jimin:Woah it's so pretty you live here
Yes and so do you you now My Love. We went in and my friends came down. I know he knows Taehyung Jin and Hoseok. They all kinda surrounded him so he couldn't escape when I tell him I'm a vampire.
Hey My love?
Jimin:Yes
So i have to tell you something I'm a vampire
Jimin: Really is that why you are so cold
Yeah
Jimin:Oh well i don't care i still love you
Really? Why isn't he trying to escape everyone else would run and move to a different country. He really is so special and sweet.
Jimin:Yeah that's not really a reason to hate you
I hugged him tight and kissed him. This little human makes me so weak for him like I'm not this sweet at all but he just makes me like that and i want him near me at all costs.
Jimin:Is everyone else too?
Jin:Yeah we all are
Jimin:Woah cool why were you all surrounding me you think I'm gonna escape or something
Well you aren't like most little humans anyone else would try to escape but you are mine and all mine and know one will let you escape from me
Jimin:Don't worry Kookie i won't I don't want to anyway you make me feel safe
Ok My Love I don't want you to be scared of me
Jimin:I'm not Kook
Now let's go to our room ok
Jimin:Ok Kookie
I took him to our room and it was pretty big.

Jimin:It's pretty
He went straight to the bed and layed down.
Jimin:And comfy
I layed down next to him and held him. I immediately felt kinda sleepy for the first time in like decades. Vampires can sleep but only if they feel sleepy and I never felt sleepy since i was a vampire but him being in my arms makes me feel like that. Him in my arms just feels so relaxing and warm. He is also just so warm. I love him so much he's never leaving my arms.
My Love?
Jimin:Yeah
Um so you know how i said that I saw you in my dreams
Jimin:Yeah
Well um so i kinda lied i saw you when you were walking home from work and i fell for you and i um kinda put those in your head
Jimin:Oh so you lied about my dreams actually being like irl or
No no no I didn't lie about that it will be better than a dream but I did put them in your head by whispering in your ear and i always watched you sleep
Jimin:Oh it's ok Kookie well i love you and you didn't lie about loving me right
No My Love i love you more than anything and everything
Jimin:Ok Kookie i love you too i already know you made me wake up and go outside where you were
Yeah u had to come to me willingly
Jimin:Oh ok Kookie it's ok I still love you
I love you too My Love and now your with me forever
Jimin:I feel so sleepy now
Me too let's sleep then later we can eat and I can show you the house
Jimin:Ok Kookie night
Goodnight My love
I fell asleep sniffing his scent.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

21.9K 1.1K 8
Nov. 13 2018 A Halloween Special馃懟 Part 2 of Ghostly Love ____________ After meeting the infamous soul of Jeon Jungkook, Jimin was left sad and confu...
14.8K 587 49
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
44.6K 1.2K 18
Jimin sings in many clubs and everyone says his voice is like a angel. Jimin sings in a club that the most powerful mafia boss owns. And Jimin catche...