One Direction One Shots (All...

Door purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... Meer

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Zarry - Abstinence

12.7K 141 103
Door purpleeyestelllies

Ok so my had phone died...I didn't have my request list. But I was in a serious need to write smut, so...here you go. No request. Just me.

The only safe sex is abstinence. Saving yourself for marriage is the only way.

Harry snorted at the black-haired guy on television. He'd sat on the remote and changed it to some channel that was doing a special featuring the new face of abstinence. Something with a Z. Zack. Zen. Whatever. Point was the remote was somewhere in the couch and Zack wouldn't stop talking.

Your body is a temple. Treat it with the respect it deserves. Don't let someone talk you into something you'll regret.

Harry laughed, "The only thing you regret is not getting your cherry popped at a proper age." He turned to the TV with a serious face, "I'd love to solve that for you," he teased the screen. Zeke was cute, hot maybe, if he wasn't wearing that God awful shirt, buttoned up all the way with a plaid tie and those ill-fitting trousers. Harry could stand to teach a thing or two to this unfortunate soul.

Keep yourself pure for the day your spouse says I Do. It will all be worth it. I can't wait for the day my wife shares my name and then my bed.

Harry almost puked. Ugh, straight people make no sense to me. He finally found the remote and turned the TV off. He had to get ready for the party tonight anyway. Some underground band got signed and his friend works at the label so he got Harry an in. All he knew was there'd be free booze and plenty of hot musicians.

He shuffled through his closet and found the perfect outfit, altough it took some effort to get the jeans on. Two hours later, including a half an hour break for pre-party shots, and Harry's hair was ready, which meant he washed it, and his boots were zipped. He hailed a cab and set off for a fun night.

***

Six shots and two mixed drinks in and Harry was having so much fun. The brunette in the corner with the shining blue eyes was calling his name, maybe literally Harry couldn't really tell. He sauntered over, only to be knocked into halfway through the room by...by Zee...Zaaa...Zolof?? Whatever.

But he wasn't in stiff trousers and a button up. Actually Harry loved what he was wearing. Tight black jeans with the knees ripped out. A loose white tee that hung low enough to show a pair of lips and some wings on his chest. Over that was a fitting black leather jacket with a patch on the arm of some brightly colored logo. And instead of his hair being gelled back into a clean style it was tossed into a loose fringe that swept around his head like a halo.

"Holy shit! It's the face of abstinence!" Harry squealed.

The raven-haired man's eyes went wide for a second before he was being pushed back against the wall and a hand was over his mouth. Harry groaned at the force, loving being handled. "I'm shocked. Someone at this seedy party actually watches that shit."

"I sat on the remote," Harry mused once he'd wiggled his mouth from under his hand.

The older man nodded with an understanding hum before leaning in to whisper, "You'll tell no one you saw me here."

Harry leaned in to the dark voice and whined his assent. He pulled on his jacket when the man pulled away, "Wait Zack. Don't go."

"Zack? You really weren't paying attention?"

Harry smirked, "I was too busy looking at your lips and imagining what they'd look like around my cock." The dark-eyed man's mouth fell open in shock. "Yeah just like that, a little wider," Harry teased.

He clamped his mouth shut and eyed Harry up and down. "It's Zayn," he informed him, "and what makes you think I'd do you any favors if you can't even remember my name?"

"Well how about you take me upstairs at by the end of the night I'll have your name on repeat."

Zayn groaned and pushed Harry into the wall by his shoulder. "I know you didn't catch my name, but you had to at least catch the gist of the message. I'm supposed to be pure," he snipped.

"Babe," Harry mocked before nibbling on Zayn's bottom lip for a second, making Zayn push him back again, "What I feel right now is pure. Its one hundreds percent need. Pure, unadulterated need to ride you into oblivion."

Zayn bucked his hips at Harry's words and took a fistful of his hair in his fingers. "Upstairs. Now." With that he let Harry go and looked at him with blown pupils and a questioning gaze. Harry dashed off, pushing through people to make it to the stairs. Zayn followed easily behind in the waters Harry parted.

Upstairs was a loft with a desk and chair and a couch on one wall and a bed in the other. Harry took it in for a moment before turning back to see Zayn rounding the corner and making it to the landing. Harry pulled Zayn into the room and pushed his hand under the hem of his tee shirt. He leaned in and kissed the soft skin under Zayn's chin, licking and tasting the mix of cologne, sweat, and musk that Zayn radiated, driving Harry crazy.

Zayn chuckled and pushed Harry back. "What's your name?"

Harry raised a brow. "Baby, princess, slut, oh God you're so tight. Whichever you prefer."

Zayn clenched his lips to keep from smiling. "Cheeky. Okay," Zayn said calmly and brought a hand to Harry's jaw, gripping his chin tight in his fingers, "When I ask you a question I expect an appropriate answer. Baby," Zayn spat.

Harry gulped down the need to fall to his knees and choked out, "Harry."

"Harry," Zayn tried it on his tongue, "Good name. A proper name."

Harry flushed, "Thank you."

"Now, Harry. Tonight you'll do exactly as I say. If I tell you to bend over, you bend over. If I tell you to make yourself come using just a single finger, then you do it. Understand?"

Harry pressed the heel of his hand down on his now prominent bulge. "Yeah, yeah, I understand."

"You can call me Zayn, Daddy, Sir, yeah right there more please. Whichever you prefer," Zayn mocked Harry's words.

"Okay."

"But I have one rule."

Harry was afraid to ask. "W-what?"

"We don't stop until I'm satisfied." Harry suppressed a moan and nodded in agreement. "Take off your clothes," Harry started ripping at the fabric covering his body but Zayn stopped him, "Slowly. Show off for me. I know you've got some gifts under there."

Harry slowed his hands and let Zayn watch as he removed his clothes. Once his shirt was off he licked his thumb and rubbed it over his nipple, making it pebble and a small moan escape. Harry ran his hands down his chest to his jeans. He tucked the tips of his fingers under the waistband and scratched at the sensitive skin before undoing his jeans and sliding them off. He turned around and peeled his pants off, bending over to pull his pants and jeans from his feet.

He stayed bent over and brought a hand to his ass to spread his cheeks for Zayn. He pulled the skin taunt with his fingers and played the longest finger over his hole while he groaned.

"Stop. Come here. Take my clothes off."

Harry stood up with an quiet, "Yes, Sir," and went to stand in front of the dark-haired man. He ran his hands under the jacket and over Zayn's shoulders to slide it off his body to the floor. Zayn bared down on Harry with an intense gaze. "Zayn, you can't look at me like that or I won't be of much use."

Zayn chuckled and took a heady fistful of Harry's hair to pull back so his neck was exposed. He bit down harshly on the column of Harry's neck and said, "You haven't been of much use thus far. I'm still fucking clothed."

Harry whimpered and his knees buckled but he caught himself and reached his hands out blindly for Zayn's shirt. Zayn let him go when Harry pulled on the cotton to lift it over his head before looking down at it in his hand. "Sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I wear it while you fuck me?"

Zayn groaned and smiled, "Maybe. We'll see how well you do until then."

Harry ran and put the shirt on the edge of the bed and came back to Zayn and went to work on his tight jeans. He yanked them down his legs and finally let himself fall, too. He sat back on his knees and licked up the line of Zayn's bulge, sucking on the outline of his head. He pulled the elastic down to reveal Zayn's hard length and didn't let it bounce once before he enveloped it in the warmth of his mouth while he pulled Zayn's pants the rest of the way down.

Zayn hummed and then hissed as he bucked into Harry's mouth. Harry sputtered and pulled back an inch or so before taking a deep breath through his nose and going down further. He stayed there, with Zayn's cock deep in his throat, while he looked up at his with lust-filled emerald eyes.

Zayn wanted to let go, to pulled Harry off so he could come all over his smooth skin and in his hair, but he wanted Harry's tight hole to be the reason he came. He pulled Harry off, but picked him up and pushed him back on the bed. "Open yourself up. Keep those lovely, long legs apart so I can see. Okay, baby?"

"Yes, Sir," Harry said and spread his legs open. He sucked two fingers into his mouth and lapped his tongue around the curves of his digits. When they were shiny with spit he brought them down to his hole and circled his entrance with the tips.

His head fell back to the bed, but Zayn was quick to reprimand, "Look at me. I'm making you feel like this so look at me."

Harry's head popped back up and he kept his eyes trained on Zayn's black ones, and his tongue when it ran slowly over his pink lips, while he pushed his fingers in. He groaned but fought to keep his eyes open as his fingers went deep, grazing lightly over his prostate. Harry spread his fingers open and kept them safely away from his most sensitive area so he didn't come early.

Zayn watched as Harry pumped two then a third dry finger into his hole while he huffed short puffs of air and nibbled on his lip. Zayn smirked but gave a fond look to the boy on the bed, "Open your mouth. I want to hear every sound, angel."

Harry's mouth fell open in to an O and a long, low moan trickled out when he pushed his fingers in to the hilt and curled them to press into his walls. Zayn's satisfied tilt of his lips had Harry pushing back on his fingers for more.

"Do you have anything?" Zayn spoked in a measure tone, but Harry could hear the force he was using to keep his voice steady.

He took a couple shotty breaths and nodded, "In my trousers."

Zayn chuckled, "Planning on getting fucked tonight?"

"One can only hope," Harry shot back.

Zayn rolled his eyes before finding Harry's jeans and searching the pockets. He pulled out a condom and small packet of lube. "Cherry flavor? Seems to me like you're dying to taste." Harry moaned and rocked harder on his fingers. "Well in that case, come here and slick me up." Zayn tore open the condom and rolled it over himself.

Harry scrambled to get on his knees and crawled to the edge of the bed where Zayn was standing, cock proud, waiting. Harry took him in his hand and pumped him while he licked at the flushed tip. Zayn let his head fall back for a second at the sudden friction, but quickly came back to watch Harry's mouth close around his head. He opened the lube and trickled it on his shaft for Harry to spread.

Harry popped off and moved down to lick from Zayn's base to his head with his tongue wide and flat on the hot skin. The flavor had Harry rutting in the air, looking for friction that wasn't there. He reached down for his own cock and keep a light hand around himself to ease the tension. He swiped his hand around a few more times to make sure Zayn was wet and then stilled his hand and looked up for further instruction.

"You look so good, baby. Why don't you give my balls a little suck too."

Harry's body arched at the suggestion and he bent down and took one then the other in his mouth and sucked. Zayn let out a strangled sigh and squeezed Harry's shoulder in his hand. Harry let them fall from his mouth only to buried his nose right in the middle and nuzzle into them. Zayn's fingers pressed harder on Harry's skin, blunt nails digging in.

"Baby," Harry's head snapped up at his name, "Put my shirt on like you wanted and you can ride me in it." Harry whined as he nodded and leaned over to grab the white tee shirt. Zayn cleared his throat and Harry looked back. "I don't get a thank you? Doesn't seem like you want it."

"I do. Thank you, Sir. I'd love to wear it, thank you."

Zayn nodded his permission and Harry slipped the shirt on. It wasn't tight, but definitely fit tighter than his normal shirts, the sleeves wrapped around his arms just right but the collar was loose and hung low enough to see his swallows. He closed his eyes and grabbed the material in his hands with a smile.

"Thank you," he said again.

"Of course, baby. Now budge over so I can come up." Harry scooted over and let Zayn get on the bed. Zayn sat at the head with his back against the headboard, pillow arching his body a little. His legs spread lazily and Harry kneeled between them, hands in his lap.

Zayn summoned him with two fingers and Harry crawled up to straddle his hips. Harry circled his arms around Zayn's shoulders and let Zayn line up with his hole before sinking down with a quiet sigh. He stayed sat on Zayn's lap for a minute, head tucked into his neck, before breathing out a content, "I could sit here forever. Just keep you deep inside and stay here."

Zayn rubbed up and down Harry's back gingerly and then ran a hand down to Harry's hole and pressed the pads of his fingers to the stretched rim. Harry whined and pushed back into the touch. "Show me how much you love having my cock inside you, Harry."

Harry moaned low in his throat and nodded against his shoulder. "Yes, Sir." Harry sat back up and lifted himself up until he felt Zayn's head just inside his entrance and sat back down. Zayn's fingers pressed into Harry's back through the shirt and he loosed a moan that made Harry shiver. Harry bounced on Zayn's cock faster, the muscles in his legs tensing and flexing with the workout.

Zayn looked down between them and pulled the hem of his shirt up and pushed the material up Harry's torso so he could see his cock bounce against his stomach. Zayn brought his hand down and flicked his finger against Harry's cock when it hit back down on his stomach, making Harry stutter in his movements and groan into the air.

He quickly regained the rhythm and bounced harder. "Again, please, Sir." Zayn licked his lips and flicked his finger on Harry's leaking shaft again. Harry choked a sob and let his head fall back as he rode Zayn with abandon. Zayn open his hand and laid a soft smack across Harry floundering dick. "Ugh, yessirplease," Harry breathed.

Zayn delivered another hit, harder this time, that sent Harry's aching cock sideways into his hip and back up. Harry's hole clenched on Zayn's cock and made Zayn buck in deeper while Harry groaned long and loud and his back arched into Zayn's chest. Another hit and Harry was coming, painting his and Zayn's chest with white streaks.

He rode Zayn until he felt the hot pulses of his cum fill the condom, and then rode him until he started to soften inside him, and couldn't stop riding him even though his hole was sore and his body was shaking. He kept a quiet mantra of "yessiryessiryessir" up until Zayn huffed from sensitivity and stilled Harry's hips with hands. Harry's head fell forward to Zayn's chest as he pulled off and then fell the bed, breathing ragged.

Zayn slid down so he could bring Harry to him and curl his arms around him. After a few minutes, used to regain their breathing, Harry spoke up, "Your show?"

"What about it?"

"Abstinence is key?" Harry quoted.

"Please, I'm sure you say a lot of things at your job you don't mean," Zayn sighed, "They don't know I've had sex, much less that I enjoy regular sex with men. I needed a job and the money."

"But you're lying."

"I'm telling them what they want to hear. They don't care about me as a person, just want I provide for them. A pretty face."

"You do have a pretty face." Zayn laughed softly and kissed Harry's hair. "But I hope one day you quit this gig. It's not who you are and I quite like who you are." Zayn just hummed in response and pulled Harry closer.

Absolutely no hate to people who are waiting and the religious folks. I love me some Jesus and I think waiting is a noble and cost-worthy notion. xoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
55.1K 538 22
(UPDATE: okay so its one year later and i literally can not go through these with out cringing really hard. i honestly want to delete this and preten...
334K 5.3K 29
Smut one shots on times we know what Larry REALLY did behind the cameras. :) From 'everyone has a titanic for the first time face' to 'just a bit of...