Loving A Stripper (Editing)

Par lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... Plus

Introduction
chapter 1🌈
chapter 2🌀
chapter 3🌞
chapter 4🌩️
chapter 5🦄
chapter 6⛲
chapter 7 🌠
chapter 8🌾
chapter 9🥦
chapter 11🦋
chapter 12🍬
chapter 13🕸️
chapter 14🌜
chapter 15☄️
Chapter 16🚕
Chapter 17🐼
Chapter 18❄️
Chapter 19🏍️
chapter 20🍛
chapter 21🌘
chapter 22🌕
chapter 23✨
chapter 24🌪️
Chapter 25⚙️
Chapter 26🖋️
Chapter 27🐚
Chapter 28🍎
chapter 29♣️
chapter 30🐬
Chapter 31🍒
chapter 32💦
Chapter 33✂️
Chapter 34🔮
chapter 35🐺
chapter 36🎶
Chapter 37✴️
Chapter 38🌲
Chapter 39🎸
Chapter 40🥛
Chapter 41🍏
Chapter 42💖
Epilogue🏆
Authors Note

chapter 10🌚

1.8K 231 22
Par lhiizzy

Kunle

I strolled out of the shower running a white mini-tower around my wet hair while another, wrapped around my waist and was knotted to the front.

I exhaled at the thought of having the day all to myself, something that hardly happens.

The yearly joint meeting was organized by partners of five different companies, mine included. It was a meeting that enabled us to discuss issues and brought about ideas to help promote each company. This year's meeting was organized by Zeus Infrastructure company, a company owned by Jason Agbo.

I walked to my laptop on the king-sized bed, now rolled out of my towel and tucked in a grey jogger with my chest bare.

I picked my phone from beside my laptop and dialled Simi.

For the past two months, we've been discussing the pregnancy. Simi suggested marriage, her golden reason was, all children needed two parents to enable better growth. I concurred to this, but I declined her offer, marriage was something sacred and getting in with someone like Simi was a no.

The decision was therefore; once the baby is of age I would take the child, but for now, I gave her all the supports she needed.

"How is the baby?" I inquired after the usual greeting of 'hey and hi'.

"Fine, I'm in Abuja presently, I came to see my sister. Chris told me you are in Abuja, can we meet up?" She asked, her energetic voice flowing like running water.

I pressed my eyes together, wishing I could get my hands on Chris for fanning my plans out.

"I mean to discuss the baby," she added, knowing my answer would be a negative one.

I sighed and felt the obligation of being a Dad weighed harder on my chest. "Yeah, sure, you can come over to the hotel now," I said carelessly and called out my room number.

I hung up, moved closer to my laptop and flashed through my e-mails, ensuring I replied to each supervisor.

***

Few minutes after my call from Simi, the door to my suite opened letting in her dark skin feature and wild shape that was visible in her blue grown which also enlightened her baby bump.

"Typical of you to leave your door open." She lets her bag dropped on the floor, a habit she knew got me tensed.

I raised my brows and watched her moved, her hands on her waist. She walked straight to the mini bar, poured herself a glass of vodka, and started for my bed with the glass swaying like a leaf on a tree.

Shaking my head, I stood, rushed to her with long strides and took the glass off her hands.

"Hey!" She lifted both hands.

I drown the drink and placed the empty cup on the glass center table. "You are not going to hurt my child by drinking," I said, pointing at her frowning face.

"Oh, so it's your child now?" She asked with folded hers.

I ignored her words but focused my eyes on her, she was a package full of trouble, her lips hotter than a gas burner ready to spill and split.

"Oh don't look at me that way, your charms don't work on me anymore." She winked and sat crossed legs on the white cushion.

"Why exactly are you here Simi?" I moved to the wooden wardrobe with a glass cover and took out my white shirt.

"Oh no, I love your bare chest," she said, entangling her hands on her straight artificial hair. 

I ignored her and pulled my shirt down my body in seconds. It was better to defer my formal opinion of not being on a shirt than letting the globe eyes of my ex mop my body.

She moved from her position on the sofa to me, covering her hands on my cheek as a mother would to her kid, she smiled.

She placed her lips on mine letting it linger for a second before I pushed her away gently.

"I want you boo," she said in a smoky voice that matched her eyes as she ran her hands on my shoulders.

She moved them down my chest and was awarded a slap on her red painted hands.

"When was the last time you had sex Kunle?"

A laugh escaped her full nude lips.

Hyena.

"Don't ignore me baby," she said as I bored my eyes on hers not ready for the cat and rat game she intended.

A sheepish smile tangled on her lips. "I'm the mother of your child."

"Oh yeah, you are, and that's the last thing you are going to be in my life, now get out," I fired, obviously drained from seeing her mischievous smile.

Her lips parted as she tilted her head a little. She was surprised by my sudden aggression, an act, for a fact she knew I would never cast on her. She knew me well, but not well enough.

"I said get out!" I sneered, pointing to the door, "and make sure nothing happens to my child, or I will kill you with my bare hands."

She took a step backwards and hissed. I watched her walked towards the door and picked her bag.

"Of course, as if the pikin nah your own."

I blinked twice and felt my brain repeated her words, but wanting to hear from the horse's lips, I asked again, "You said what?"

"The child is not yours," She fired, opening the door.

In three fast steps, I stood by the door and placed my hands on it, this action fixed her in between my outstretched hands.

"Repeat what you just said?"  I whispered, fury pouring out my noise while my eyes burnt with flames.

She met my eyes but immediately broke the contact.
"The child is not yours," she repeated now staring at the tiled floor.

"Explain."

A tear rolled down her cheeks while she batted her long lashes.

"Remember my vacation to Canada three months ago? The one you paid for?"

I remembered, she requested I tagged along, but I had business to attend to, I  also remembered her complaining of how stressed out she was during the trip.

Like who the hell get stressed out during a vacation?

"I met this friend of mine and we hanged out, did things. I couldn't tell you cause I didn't want you to break the engagement," She said, sobbing.

"I'm still in love with you Kunle, we can keep the child. I know you love me right?" she inquired, her eyes were full of confidence as they met mine.

I took my hands off the door, irritated by her presence and wanting her off my sight. "Get out."

She blinked, opened her lips to utter irrelevant words but shut them.

She nodded as a goodbye and walked out while I slammed the door with a loud bang and narrowed my eyes.

She lied.

She cheated.

And she's a bitch.

I could feel the tension built up in my chest which tightened every passing seconds.

I am really good at business and not with women, I thought and moved from the door.

Simi had all she needed, money, fame, most of all, we always had loud banging sex that left her begging for more.

Why cheat? When all she could have done was ask for more.

Not that I will kill myself to satisfy any woman.

I strolled to the bed with self-pity, but deep down, I felt at ease. I had one major problem off my shoulders.

No more Simi and her dramas.

***

I dialled Grace, feeling an urgent need to focus my brain on work and not the realization of not being a Dad soon enough.

I heard a knock five minutes later and pulled the door for her to step in.

She walked past me in a black jogger and tank top, murmuring what I assumed was a greeting.

I could tell she was still embarrassed of her take-off phobia by the way she avoided eye contact.

She sat on the cushion with her laptop in her hands while I took mine from the bed.

"Help me out with this table." I passed my laptop, which she took and placed on her laps.

Silence but still communicating.

This has been our relationship for the past two months of her working in my organization. I gave the orders, she worked on it, no small conversation unless when necessary or when she had to complain about my rules.

She double-tapped on my laptop and gave it back to me.

I felt a blazing ache on my head as I stared at the blank screen of my laptop on my hands.

"What did you do?" I inquired, in a cold voice that could freeze a chicken.

She looked from her work with furrowed brows. Her eyes went wide the moment I turned my laptop to her.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Oh shut up bitch," I yelled, cutting her mid-air.

Feeling the drumming of my heart increased from the day's event, I stood.

She bit her lips and stood with trembling hands and a confused expression.

"Just drop it bitch," I sneered as she picked my laptop.

"Don't you ever, I mean ever call me a bitch," she fired, her shoulders raised like the Nigeria flag.

She pointed at me and hissed her words, "I have been enduring your fucking rules, your fucking attitude, and ego." She paused for a second, while I folded my hands.

"Because I have to fend for my sister, that's why I have to endure your spoilt rich ass."

How can this energetic lady be scared of take off? was all that ran through my mind as she poured out her hearts.

"You know what? fu...ck you, chop your work," she said, and tapped on my laptop for a few seconds.

A smirk played on my lips as I watched her anger topped that of mine a few minutes back.

"And I got your drift back asshole." She stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her

I turned my laptop, only to notice the once blanked screen was now filled with all the lost tables and details. I scratched my head in embarrassment and took my seat.

My eyes moved to the phone and laptop she left in her hot fist of anger. "She will come back," I murmured, scratching my head once more.

***
Glossary.

Asif the pikin nah your own--- as if the child is yours.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

46K 3.1K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
228K 12.7K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...
1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
89.3K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...