Meherbaan Hua β™₯️

Da Miss__Rups

A book of romantic one shots. πŸ’• Romance is the little things that your man does, which shows he cares about... Altro

Chapter 1β™₯️
Chapter 2β™₯️
Chapter 3β™₯️
Chap 3β™₯️Part 2β™₯️
Chapter 4β™₯️
Chap 4 β™₯️ Part 2 β™₯️
Chap 4β™₯️ Part 3β™₯️

Chap 4β™₯️ Final Partβ™₯️

87 15 12
Da Miss__Rups

The next morning when I woke up my eyes were puffy because of all the crying and all the shit that was happening to me.

I checked my phone and there was a good morning text from Khushal which I ignored.

I couldn't continue all these even after knowing that he's soon going to marry my bestfriend after even less than a month. There were just few days left for their wedding.
I knew all this won't be easy, but I had no other options left.

I finished my chores and went down to the dining hall to have breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful." Tanya said. She looked very happy, probably because she met her love yesterday.

She was shining like a princess. The happiness that you get when you are gonna marry the love of your life.
The happiness which probably I would never get in my life. But I was the one who chose this path right ? For the sake of my bestfriend's happiness. So am gonna follow it no matter how hard it may be.

I just smiled at Tanya and we had the breakfast together.

"Mam, this is for Noor mam." The staff said, giving me a bouquet.

"Wow this is so beautiful." Tanya said excited.

The bouquet had roses and orchids, my favourite flowers. I opened the card and it read, "Your club guy loves you."

Khushal !!! Why is he behaving like this ? Doesn't he understand what the situation is ?

Then I received a message from him,
"Hope Miss beautiful will have a beautiful day today."

"Who has sent the flowers ?" Tanya asked.

"Umm... It's Neha and her boyfriend." I said, even not realising what I just.

"Why did they send you this ?" Tanya asked, confused.

"That guy who drugged my drink was Neha's boyfriend's friend. That's why they are saying that they are sorry." This was the only story I could make up at that time.

"Aww they are such sweethearts."

"Wait I'll be back. I'll just keep them in my room." Saying this, I rushed to my room and called Khushal.

"Hello ?" I asked as soon as he picked up the call.

"Good morning beautiful. How did I get so lucky that you called me this early in the morning ?"

"Khushal will you stop doing this ? I clearly made you understand yesterday that nothing is possible between us. You are going to marry my bestfriend in just few days. Stop sending all these bouquets and all gifts."

"Even I clearly made you understand that you are the only girl am going to get married to."

"Khushal move on. This isn't gonna happen. And probably am going on a movie date with Neil today." I said out of nowhere.

"What did you just say ? Date ? With Neil ? I guess you forgot what I told you ?"

"Yes. You heard that right. Am going with Neil and it would be better if you focus on your would be wife." Saying this I hung up.

I don't really know where this Neil thing came into my mind, but probably that was the best way to stop Khushal from doing all the nonsense stuff that he was upto.

I went to Tanya and made up a plan for a movie with Neil. That was really awkward but I knew I could manage it.

In the evening, Khushal came to Tanya's house.
"Khushal !! What a pleasant surprise !!" Tanya shouted and hugged him happily.

I was also there and just smiled after seeing him to avoid unnecessary drama.

After that we all sat together and chatted for a while until Neil came there as well.

"Hello guys." He said, coming into the hall.

"Hey Neil !! How's you ?" Tanya asked him and he came and sat besides me.

I could see Khushal looking at both of us all the time. He was angrily staring at Neil as if he would come and just punch his face.

"So ready for the date ?" Neil asked me and I was taken aback.

He really considered it a date ? I thought that would just be a friendly outing.

I couldn't even react infront of Khushal.

"Yes." I simply replied.

"You guys are going for a date ?" Khushal asked and Neil nodded.

"I didn't know Noor would get over the club guy that fast." Khushal said, probably taunting me.

"I never had any strong feelings for the club guy." I replied and there was a sudden flash of pain in his eyes.

"Tanya get ready. We are going for dinner as well. I'll take you to your favourite restaurant and then we can spend some romantic time together." He said, looking at me all the time.

"What really ? Thanks a lot baby !!" She shouted happily.

He's taking her on a date ? That hurts. He probably did it to annoy me but that's what I always wanted right ?

Atleast he's trying to make Tanya happy. That's all I wanted.

He held Tanya's hand and gave her a peck on her cheeks.
I couldn't see anymore and got up immediately.

"Umm.... Am not feeling well. Can we just stay here Neil ? Instead of going for a movie ? We can chill out here as well." I said.

"Sure baby. Whatever you wish." He said. This guy was being extremely cheesy.

Afterall it's not his fault even. I was the one who invited him for the so called 'movie date'.

"Don't call her baby." Khushal said in a deadly angry tone, staring at Neil.

"What ?"  Neil asked and even Tanya was confused why he said that.

I was shocked as hell. I couldn't understand how to control the situation and looked at Khushal with pleading eyes.

"She doesn't like being called that. She told me when we were talking about random stuff. Isn't it Noor ?" He asked, managing the situation.

"Yes he's right." I said.

"Khushal wait here. I'll be back in a while." Tanya said as she got up to get ready for their romantic date while Neil got a phone call and went outside to receive it.

"I have some work." I said and got up to avoid Khushal but he held my hand and pulled me to the corner.

"What are you doing Khushal ?" I asked. "Leave me. If someone will see us like this then we are dead."

"Why are you doing this ?" He asked.

"Doing what ?"

"Pretending to like Neil ?"

"I ain't pretending." I oviously lied.

"Stop lying and look at me." Saying this he lifted up my chin, so that he could directly look into my eyes.
"I swear I'll kill him next time he sits near you or holds your hand."

"Khushal I think you should leave. You have a date with Tanya."

"Oh yes. I completely forgot we have a romantic date. I'll take her for dinner, then we will chat for a long time, have a romantic dance, watch movies and then probably have fun at the beach."

"I don't want to listen to all this. You do whatever you want." I said pushing him away and trying to walk but he being the Khushal Dhawan he is, pulled me and pinned me again between him and the wall.

"Stop running away from me."

"Why did you kiss her cheeks ?" I asked out of no where. I was obviously jealous and hurt. But that's what I wanted him to do right ?

He smirked at me and said, "Because someone asked me to move on." Saying this he let my hands go and walked away from the corridor leaving me shocked.

Neil was already there in the hall when I and Khushal reached there. Tanya came their after sometime and they both left the place holding hands together.

Ouch my heart. It just got crushed in the worst possible way.
I couldn't have left Khushal for any other girl in this world. I loved him that much. But here the situation was different. I was completely helpless.

The entire evening was spent watching movies and chatting with Neil. Sometimes I got bored and started thinking about what Khushal and Tanya must be doing.
But Neil was a nice guy. Although I told him not to get attached to me much as I didn't have any feelings for him.

He was a great guy. He said that he was just casually flirting and has no grudges. We became really good friends and had a nice time.

Nearly at 11:30pm or something Khushal and Tanya came back home.
Tanya looked really tired.

"Okay. I'll take a leave then. It was great fun here." Neil said getting up from his seat and coming to hug me, just when Khushal pulled him towards himself in order to hug him.

"You and Tanya are really great friends. Tanya told me a lot about you." He said hugging him.

"I guess we both should leave. It's already late " Khushal said yet again, dragging Neil out of the house with himself.

"How was your date ?" I asked Tanya and she blushed. I didn't really wanna listen about the romantic time they spent together so I chatted with her for sometime about some random topics and went off to sleep.
We were all busy with the wedding preparations. I engaged myself with lot many works to keep myself occupied and tried to avoid Khushal as much as possible.

The next day I got a letter from my office that our training was starting earlier than the mentioned date.

I was happy that atleast I could get some time away from the wedding and from Khushal. It was better for me to maintain distance with him.

Tanya wanted me to join the training later but I made her understand that it was really important for me.

The next day itself I got ready and went for work.

When I reached there, I showed my offer letter to the receptionist and she told me to go to the 21st floor where another lady would tell me about my work.

When I reached the 21st floor, the other lady there, who's name probably was Megha, told me to go to the office at the front.

I knocked at the door and the person told me to get inside.

When I entered into the office, the guy was facing towards the other side and I just wished him good morning.

"Morning Miss Noor." He said turning back and here I got another shock. The guy was Khushal.

I oviously knew that he was the owner of this company but I had done my research and asked Tanya if Khushal was coming to the office, when she denied that he won't go to office until the wedding.

So what the hell was he doing there ?

"You ? What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"I guess you forgot, but for your kind information, Miss Noor this is my office. I don't need anyone's permission to come here."

Why is he behaving like this now ? Like he didn't even know me ? We are atleast Friends I guess.

"Am sorry sir. I didn't mean to...."

"Whatever. The lady at the front desk will show you your cabin. I have sent all the important documents there. And some other documents are here. Take them. You can start you work." He said, without any emotions and without even looking at me.

"Sir can I ask you something ? Why am I the only intern here ?"

"You aren't an intern here. You have the junior manager's post here. The committee decided this according to your merit database."

What ? Junior manager already !!!!

"Now get back to work." He said, even without glancing at me.

It really did hurt to see him behave like this. I knew he was doing it intentionally to hurt me. Just the way I did.

"Why are you behaving like this Khushal ?" I asked.

"Excuse me ?"

"Stop behaving like you don't know me."

"Oh yes. I oviously know you. You are my employee and am your boss." He said, looking at he laptop.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." I said as I had no more patience to fight with him and turned around, taking some of the files he told me to take.
And I being the dumbo I am, while taking the files, by mistake, pushed the glass of water on his table, which fell down and broke into pieces.

"Am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I'll clean it." I said, hurriedly bending down and trying to pick up the broken pieces of the glass.

"Noor don't do that ! You will hurt yourself." He said, coming near me while a piece of glass pierced my right thumb.

"Ahhh my finger !!"

"See I told you right ! You can't even take care of yourself. You want everyone to be happy, you take care of everyone but you can't just think about your own self ever !!! Come here I'll put band aid." He said getting tensed.

"No it's fine. I'll ....."

"Stop speaking now. And come with me." He said and dragged me with him to the sofa.

He brought the first aid box and took out the piece of glass that had entered my thumb when I groaned with pain.

He applied some medicines to it and covered it with a band aid.

"Does it still hurt ?" He asked me after he was done bandaging the thumb. He probably meant about the wound but I couldn't control myself and said, "It does Khushal and it will always do. But some wounds are meant to remain with us forever." A lone tear escaped my eyes and I got up from the sofa and went outside.

I didn't meet Khushal after that for the entire day.

I tried avoiding him at the work place even. As much as I could do.

But the worst thing was that, even he was avoiding me since the day he and Tanya went for the date.
He had stopped texting me and didn't even talk to me when he came home to meet Tanya.
He and Tanya had started getting really close and he came to her house most of the time to meet her.
They both never talked infront of us and were always sitting alone somewhere engrossed in their own talks.

I always wanted Khushal to ignore me and pay attention to Tanya, but when that really happened, I felt hurt. I felt broken. I wanted all this to just vanish like a bad dream. I wanted Khushal to come running to me and say that he still loves me. I wanted him to show me his bossy attitude again.

The wedding date was coming closer and closer and the pre wedding functions already started.

It was the day of mehendi. I and Tanya had twinning outfits. I was least interested to take part in all those functions, but it was my bestfriend's wedding. So I anyhow had to stay.

"You are looking great." I told Tanya, when I made her wear the earnings.

"Even you are looking gorgeous Noor !? You already look like a bride !!" She said.

"Stop talking about me. It's your day. Enjoy these days to the fullest. You are going to marry the love of your life. Everyone isn't as lucky as you."

"Everyone isn't as lucky as me because I have the bestest best friend in this entire world." She said hugging me and I hugged her back.

We went down for the Mehendi ceremony and the guests were already there.

Tanya was wearing a blush pink lehenga while I had a ivory coloured off shoulder lehenga but we had same designs.

The crowd cheered when Khushal entered the hall wearing an ivory coloured sherwani. He looked even more handsome with Indian clothes on.

All girls in the hall had their eyes on him. I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. He was looking that good.

All the girls sat on one side of the hall for the Mehendi ceremony while the guys sat on the other side.

Tanya sat on the stage which was meant for the 'bride to be'.

"Noor. Come here. Sit with me." She said.

"Nope babe. It's for the bride. That's your place. We can't share everything in life." I said winking at her.

"Who said we can't share everything in life ? You shared my fiance as well !" She said, getting up from the stage.

I was shocked. How did she come to know about it ? Did she see I and Khushal together ?

She came to me while Khushal came running to us as well.

"I didn't understand what ......." I was trying to say when Tanya slapped me.

She slapped me infront of everyone and I was literally taken aback.

"Tanya stop !!!" Khushal said, trying to stop her.

"What do you think of yourself ? Bitch !!! You think that you are a great person right ? You will give up everything that is yours for the sake of other's happiness. Are you crazy ? Did you even think before doing all these ?"

"Tanya listen to me....."

"Shut up !!! What did you think ? You thought that only you love me ? You were going to sacrifice your love for me ? Your first love !!! Damnit do you even understand what you were going to do ? Now I know you never really thought of me as your bestfriend !! What did you think ? You thought I couldn't see your pain ? You were silently crying to yourself every night and you thought I couldn't see that because of my own happiness ? You thought I couldn't understand how much you both love each other from the way you guys looked at each other ? You never really gave me a chance to do anything for you !! Am your bestfriend yaar Noor. You could have told me atleast once that you both love each other, I would have given up everything for you."

"I know Tanya. That was the reason I never told you about it. I knew you would hurt yourself to see me smiling."

"Weren't you doing the same ? Do you even realise when after marriage I would have got to know that my husband and my bestfriend love each other, how guilty I would have been ? Thanks to Khushal that he told me that day on our date about everything. How uncle forced him to marry me, how you guys met in the club and how you were going to sacrifice your first love for me. Initially I was hurt, I wouldn't deny. But then I realised that I couldn't ever love Khushal as much as you do. And he couldn't love me like he does to you ."

I was speechless. I couldn't understand what was going on and stood there like a statue.

"I knew about all these since the day we went on that date. We both thought a lot about it and decided not to tell you, so that you could realise your mistake. But you being the idiot you are, never came to me to tell me about your feelings. We both talked to our parents and made them understand as well."

"Tanya..."

"Shut up you moron. Not a single word today. You were really going to give up on your first love just for my happiness ? Are you a dumbo ? Come sit here. This is your place." She said dragging me to the stage.

"I want the best Mehendi design for my bestfriend. And write the name 'Khushal' on her palms." She said, giving instructions to the people who came to apply the Mehendi.

She went down and brought Khushal along with her to the stage and made him sit with me.

"Now this looks like an adorable Jodi." She said smiling.

She took off her engagement ring and gave it to Khushal who made me wear it.

I couldn't control my emotions anymore and hugged her.
"Am so sorry Tanya. I really didn't mean to...  You know.... This was all unintentional."

"Shut up idiot !! And don't destroy your makeup. Otherwise your fiance would get scared seeing you without makeup and run away without marrying you." She said laughing and everyone joined her.

The mehendi artist made beautiful designs on my palms and wrote the name 'Khushal' in it.

"Kaha tha na ? Shaadi karunga toh sirf tumse." Khushal whispered into my ears and I blushed.

"I love you Mr Khushal Dhawan."

"I love you more would be Mrs Noor Khushal Dhawan."

___________________________________

Hey fam !!

Here's the final part of the 4th chapter.

Hope you liked the story of forever friendship and true love.

This chapter I would like to dedicate some people who have been with me through a lot in my life, my bestfriends♥️
They mean a lot to me and just like this story, I wouldn't mind giving up anything for their happiness.

They inspire me, love me and treat me like a kid 💕(which I am😂)

Thanks for always being there for me and sticking by my side.
I would like to mention some of them who are here on Watty 🥀

cutipie04
adityasenapati
AdarshDash2018
The bestfriends that my school gifted me♥️

Butterfly15Queen
aydin_dameen
The bestfriends that Watty gifted me♥️

Thanks for being the way you are and for loving a dumbo like me💕 (Am just joking. Ik am the best. *flips my hair* 😂)

So for my readers,
I hope you liked all the 4 parts of this chapter.

Do give me your honest views about the story in the comments section.

Song for this part: Ishq Mubarak 💫

Rups♥️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

71.8K 767 37
A collection of fandom imagines. I'll write about anyone and anything, don't be afraid to ask! REQUESTS OPEN BOOK 1
1.3K 41 8
'Β·..ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λ– πŸͺ„κ’° 🎩 κ’± β€Œβ™‘ πŒπˆπ‘π€π‚π‹π„ ππ€πˆππ“πˆππ†, πŒπˆπ‘π€π‚π”π‹πŽπ”π’ π’π‡πŽπ–π“πˆπŒπ„ ✦ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
100K 424 11
π’πˆπππ„π‘π’ π“πŽπŽ 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...
CADENZA Da sette

Fanfiction

12.1K 183 14
A collection of all the Breddy Oneshots I wrote (oneshots or more!) I am currently trying to get back on track so from time to time, I add oneshot st...