ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

بواسطة ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... المزيد

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 23 - Nostalgia 》

8.9K 360 278
بواسطة ixdkk9

A/N: I just wanna say that u guys r rlly the best❤ Ur comments & support have given me emotional strength!! Tysm, ilyy❤❤ Stay safe Mrs. Ackerman💕
-
IMPORTANT: Btw, pls do be reminded that I have slightly forgotten a little about what I wrote in the previous early chapters since it has been a while since I updated the 'comeback chapter'. So if there are any misconceptions then please do inform or ask me about it. But as far as I'm concerned, what I will write here are possibly the ones we're gonna follow
~°•☆~°•☆

---
A day After
---

You were glad that you and your family are being protected, but his mansion would occassionally bore you.

Esepecially the size of it was massive. And it didn't help with the boredom.

It was afternoon once again and Levi's at work. Your Grandmother is asleep and your brother's at school while the other servants you befriended are possible busy in maintaining the huge ass of a mansion.

So you were left here by yourself, your phone and the place.

Sure you had your phone but it wasn't enough really. It bored you out suprisingly.

There were books but you didn't had the mood to read.

You could walk outside at the Garden but you already did.

Going outside wasn't an option as well considering you're at your life's sake.

And so it brings you here.

Wearing your ear/headphones humming and bumping your head along with the music's tune.

You also chose to wear comfortable pajamas and an oversize shirt while wearing your bunny slippers as well.

You roamed around the hallways with eyes filled of boredom. It was literally killing you.

But then you reached a certain hallway.

A painting caught your attention.

You stopped and gawked at it for a while. Surrounding it were flowers, cabinets and a table placed in front of it.

It was like an altar made precisely for it.

Your eyes glimmered with curiousity as you examined the woman on the painting.

She had raven hair along with jet black eyes that complimented her flawless milky skin and fine thin pink lips.

The woman's figure were feminine and she held a warm smile. She was standing while holding a F/flower.

You plugged out your headset in awe, pausing the music as you admired the exquiste beauty in front of you.

The woman on the painting looked oddly familiar as well.

Your eyes then looked down to see that the table in front of the painting had two vases with F/flowers and a treasure box.

Since you were particularly careful and understanding, you decided not to open it since it looks special and private.

The shelves on the sides had smaller picture frames and books. Scrapbooks specifically.

You knew that you need to be extra careful but you were curious so you cautiously grabbed a random scrapbook.

You were aware of privacy and all but just a peek won't hurt, you quote.

Slowly opening it, your eyes met a boy in raven black hair.

He also had the same appearance as the woman but younger and in boy version.

But then it hit you, 'Oh how have I not realize it it's fucking Levi.' You laughed to yourself, mentally facepalming.

Now you were definitely intrigued as you flipped more pages.

The photographs taken of him were more of his graduation and awarding pictures.

So you shrugged and placed the book to its original place as you took another one out.

Done. Another. Done. And another. Finished again.

The more you skimmed the gloomier and plainer it gets.

Sure it was supposed to be amusing that you could get to see Levi in this perpespective but the pictures were.... similar, perhaps?

You just couldn't pin point it out.

You frowned. Maybe it was because Levi looked unhappy.

It fitted his personailty, yeah it did, but you wished and thought that his childhood was happier than he had right now.

The photos taken of him had an expression that were unreadable, undetermined and unsettled.

His eyes gave a similar feeling like the one he gave you during the first meeting you two had.

It pissed you to know that his childhood was like this.

'Levi accomplished, achieved, successfully thrived goals and he got what he needed. But did he got what he wanted? What he wished for? What he desires for? Is it really what he needed though?' You thought deeply.

But then your eyes rested on a certain book that suddendly caught your attention.

It was at the last section of the bookshelf at the left.

You kneeled down and grabbed it. Your eyes sparkled as soon as your eyes examined the book cover.

The cover were filled with arts and decorations.

It held different shades of blue. What made it pop as well were patches and stickers.

But what caught you the most was the picture in front of the cover, it was Levi, younger than the other rest you saw, and miraculously, happier as well.

You bit your lip to control yourself from letting out a squeal of thrill.

You excitedly opened it and you were greeted by a newborn baby Levi in his mother's arms.

You chuckled to yourself and read what was written below.

'Welcome to the world my beloved son. I will shield you from the unkind and cruel world. All for you Levi, my sunshine.'
-Mother

You awed to yourself from the sweetness.

You continued to flip it to the next page leaning your back on the table.

The second page was baby Levi crawling with his beautiful round eyes.

You grinned to yourself again and read the written message under the photo.

'Ti's the day to overjoy for your eyes have finally seen me. I only wish for you to remember me until my last breath my beloved child.'
-Mother

Now it was getting poetic and emotional.

You looked at the third page to see baby Levi sleeping while holding a slender finger. You read the message.

'How I hope to always smile seeing peace and relaxation take over your face my love.'
-Mother

You badly wished to tell her right now how her son had insomnia and that his head was filled with business, work, success and stress.

Unbeknownst to you that you have also filled his thoughts, in addition, his heart as well.

As you continued to skim and flip, you were already feeling your eyes wet.

It was clear that his mother loved him so so much.

You have also realized that the woman in the painting is Levi's mother as soon as you stumbled on a photo.

It was his mom carrying him in her warm arms.

'My dear son, I only hope to cradle you until you are older. I know how much you love the feeling of fingers run your hair. Do never forget about my warmth, Levi.'
-Mother

You smiled to yourself softly.

"Lady Kuchel was truly a wonderful and sweet woman Ms. Y/N." A voice suddendly appeared.

You shot your head up and looked at your side to see Pixis moving nearer towards the portrait.

"She was a beauty as well, and a loving mother to Master Ackerman."

You turned around and looked back to the painting again. "So she is Levi's mother.. Kuchel Ackerman.."

"Indeed she is." He then looked at the scrapbook you were holding. "It was said that she made that scrapbook by her own specifcally for Master Ackerman."

"I read her messages for him... I just trespassed their privacy didn't I?" You laughed nervously.

"I'm positive that Master is alright to have you looking at it." Pixis reassured. "He does trust you a lot Miss."

You actually insisted a lot of time to Pixis in regards with how he calls you. But he wouldn't budge, so at least the thought counts.

You put back the book. "What happened to her?"

"It is not my place to tell you. I suggest you to ask Master Ackerman himself." He reccommended.

"Probably." You shurgged already planning to ask him.

"Do so, Miss Y/N. It is about time you ask regarding his family."

---
Timeskip to
the Garden
---

Levi have already arrived. Thrill and nervousness hit you since you badly wanted to ask him.

Although, you didn't know how to approach him and ask.

So you sat under the Garden's Gazibo and thought of how you'd politely ask him. You wanted to be careful since he may be sensitive of the topic.

"You look deep in thought." A deep voice spoke.

You flinched out of surprise. You turned and saw Levi.

"Levi, why can't you give me a heads up." You sighed.

"Whatever." He sat down next to you. "You looked deep in thought. Is there a reason?"

"Why? Are you worried?" You nudged his shoulder and teased.

"Yes I am." He said bluntly.

You flushed red turning your head away.

You still remembered how you both almost.. kissed. Just the thought made your heart flutter again.

You didn't want to expect much but maybe there was a spark.

"So Y/N. What happened?" He asks once more.

"Oh um. Nothing really.. I just wanted to ask you something.." You fiddled your fingers.

He looked at it, "You're nervous again. Don't be. Just shoot."

You fumbled, "I- uh-.. You see I saw a woman in the portrait near your room-" He tensed for a second.

"-and you see I was wondering if she was your mom and I kinda knew she already was but the point is-"

"You want to know about my family? Specifically my mother am I right?" He continued for you.

"Yeah. But I totally understand it you won't answer-"

Levi placed his hand on top of your head making you stop. "It's ok Y/N. Figured you're bound to know anytime soon." He shrugged and chuckled.

You slapped his hand away lightly. "Hey! I can't help but get curious."

"I know brat. So, where do I start?"

"Um, w-what happened to her?" You slowly asked.

Levi looked to the ground. "She died because of an inevitable illness when I was 5."

You felt guilty. So you awkwardly replied, "I-I'm sorry to hear that... I didn't mean to-

"It's ok Y/N." He softly turned to look at you.

If it was even possible you fell for the man even more.

"I'm sure she was a wonderful mother." You added, smiling.

He showed a small and sad smile, "She was. It was her death anniversary yesterday."

Your eyes widened. "Oh no. Why haven't you told me? I should've paid my respects.." You looked down, guilty.

"Hey brat. Don't be sad about it. It was my fault for not telling you." He clicked his tounge.

Levi didn't want to see you sad at all. But he was glad that you were thoughtful, especially to his mother that he missed so dearly.

"Now. Next question."

"How about your father?"

"He suddendly left us. Maybe dead or so but it's not my concern." He coldly stated. "He left us knowing that mother was ill."

Levi continued, "We weren't well off before Y/N. I worked hard to build this industry. My uncle had only helped and gave me financial support."

"An uncle?"

"Yes. We met on the day my mother died. He was her brother and so he took me in. He thought me survival first. He trained me, strengthened me."

"How so?" You scooted in, curious.

"He taught me how to use a pocket knife. That was the first lesson he taught me. The next was how to cook and then the rest was more about survival."

Your eyes widened in shock. "He taught you how to use a pocket knife?"

"He did. His bloodlust is insane. He knows how to use different kinds of weapons. That was why I started my industry with weapons."

"Was he well off?"

"Average. Erwin was born with a silver spoon in his mouth."

"Ahh. So he was originally wealthy."

"Indeed he was. However, at the moment me and his company are on par."

"Heh, cocky bastard." You nudged his shoulder, laughing making him roll his eyes.

Then added, "By the way, no offense, but your father is a total asshole." You huffed crossing your arms.

"You have every right to say that really." He ran his hair through his fingers.

"Have you tried finding him?"

"He is not my concern anymore. He left me and his wife." He gritted in anger.

You just nodded already feeling his anger.

Levi exhaled. "Forgive me for that. Anyways, now that you have mentioned my family, why don't I let you meet them?" He suggested.

Your eyes and mouth went suprised. "Holy-- Yeah, um no! I'm an awkward and clumsy weirdo Levi!"

"Not to mention a klutz."

"I know right- Wait, hey! Meanie." You hitted his arm which had no effect on him.

He chuckled. "No need to get nervous meeting my family Y/N. I only think that it's fair since I get to meet yours."

"Sure but we are in a whole lot economic level!"

"Look ok, I provide the financial support of my family. They have also started the same way you have. If it'd make you feel better, my family started much worser than yours."

"You're joking." You deadpanned.

Levi clicked his tounge, "Fuck you. But it's not bullshit I say. Me and my family fucking lived underground before Y/N."

Your eyes went wider once again. "That's-- ok that's also a whole new level."

He facepalmed. "It's not like we're visiting them as lovers anyway."

"I-I.." You fluttered feeling heat rush to your cheeks. He said it as if it was nothing. But little did you know, Levi really did want nothing more than have an official romantic label for the both of you.

"I was kidding Y/N." He immediately choked out.

You just nodded looking down at your lap while fiddling your fingers.

Levi felt like the mood to tease you again. And so he grabbed your chin and turned it so that you would look at Levi's eyes.

"You're blushing." He bluntly said. No smirk. No smile. No expression. Just amusement actually.

You stood up, shaking your head then patted your cheeks to lessen the blush. It did feel hot.

"I-I wasn't. It was just hot and everything..."

Levi shrugged not wanting to make you uneasy again. 'You were definitely blushing idiot.'

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N: Sorry to give u such a bland chapter. I just  wanted to inform Levi's past. Maybe I'll reveal yours too:> Next chapter would be fluffy I'm super excited to writed jssksbwlaha
-
Date Published: 3/26/20
Words: 2458

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.2K 529 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
64.8K 1.8K 37
Levi has always been someone you couldn't stand. But when things take unexpected turns, shit gets complicated. --- "Listen," He moved closer and put...
33K 874 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...
98.6K 1.4K 36
𖥻 levi x reader oneshots ᜊ ⤷‧₊˚ aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ༺ artist of cover on t...