FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

Par ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... Plus

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally

708 22 6
Par ParkJimiae

---Park Jimin's POV---

Y/N was enjoying the chocolate fountain so much. I smiled as I stared at her. She changed into a white tulle dress with a purple and white flower crown on top of her head. 

"You good?" 

I looked at Jin hyung who was carrying a small box with a ribbon on top.

"Yeah. Kinda nervous," I chuckled.

"Why?" Jin hyung asked as he put his right hand in his pocket. "Afraid that a mafia group will destroy your wedding day?"

I nodded slowly with my eyes landing on Y/N again who was with Lisa, Jennie, and Rose on the sweet corner table.

"Yeah," I nodded again.

"Do not worry, Jimin. Nothing will happen," Jin hyung smiled at me. "I placed my gift for you and Y/N at home. I am going to give this to Y/N."

My eyes landed again on the box that was in his hand. I nodded and smiled at him.

I was about to walk towards the lavatory when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Jimin."

I looked behind me and saw Lisa with a small smile on her face. I looked at her in confusion as to why she suddenly pulled me.

"May I speak with you, for a moment?" she asked.

I nodded at her and watched her drag me away from a lot of people. We arrived at the parking lot where only the lights outside the venue light the whole place up.

"What's the matter, Lisa?" 

Her sad eyes met mine, and just like earlier, I was still confused.

"J-Jimin, may I ask a big favor from you?" she asked.

"It depends, Lisa. It depends," I told her.

She grabbed my right hand and placed it in between hers, "Please promise me." A tear escaped her eye, "Please promise me not to kill Jungkook."

I looked at her, confusion still lurking in my brain. 

"I beg you, Jimin. I know you two are not on good terms. I know you hate him. I know that you won't hesitate to kill him. I know that, but please..." Lisa cried more. "Please do not kill him."

I instinctively wrapped my arms around her and patted her back.

"Stop crying," I told her. "I promise to not hurt him."

---Y/N's POV---

"Here is a gift for you, Y/N-ah," Jin oppa handed me a box with a purple ribbon.

"Thank you, oppa, but why didn't you send it to our house?" I asked.

"It's not from me," he said.

My eyes shifted from him towards the gift, "Who gave this?"

"Look at the balcony, Y/N."

I looked up to where the balcony of the venue was and saw a man standing. His hair, his features, and the way he stood reminded me of only one person.

"J-Jungkook..."

I immediately rushed to the staircase, leaving Jin oppa behind. I was in three-inched heels so running was a little difficult but I did not care. It was Jungkook all I wanted to see.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!"

I arrived at the balcony and saw no one. 

"Jung...kook... Don't make this hard. Please..."

I cried out. I looked at the hallway and saw no one, not even a shadow. Tears escaped my eyes.

I slowly untangled the purple ribbon, breathing heavily, trying to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I opened the box and it revealed a blueprint.

"Blueprint?" I asked myself. I wiped off the tears from my cheeks and opened the blueprint.

Behind the paper were words that made my heart beat faster.

"Fate is fate, my princess."

"Jungkook, please meet me."

I looked at the blueprint again and saw an X mark with a time. 0:00.

"Do you want to meet me, Jungkook-ah?" I asked and chuckled bitterly. "You're making it hard for me, too hard. Do not do this to me. Please."

I heard footsteps behind me.

"He left already."

"I know," I sadly said.

"Y/N, you're married," Jin oppa said.

"Jungkook did not even bid goodbye to me. He's unfair," I whined.

"Let's go, Y/N. Jimin must be looking for you," Jin oppa said. 

I began walking backward, still my eyes on the balcony and hallway. I sighed and turned around to walk downstairs.

---Jeon Jungkook's POV---

"Aunt Hyo--"

[You fucker! I told you to update me where you are!]

"I am at their re--"

[I know! What the hell are you doing here? If ParkJimin sees you there, he will kill you.]

"I just dropped my gift for--"

[I ALSO KNOW THAT! GO HOME NOW.]

"I am just waiting for Jin hyung and Y/N to leave."

[This kid... Tsk.]

"Calm down, Aunt. How is the plan against Chanyeol's group?"

[Well, we will attack tonight.]

"Okay."

[Go home now, okay? I do not want you to continue hurting yourself. Y/N is now married.]

"I know. Stop rubbing that to my face."

[Rubbing what to your face? That Y/N is married?]

"Aunt, stop."

[Y/N is married. Y/N is married. Y/N is mar--]

Call Ended.

I shook my head and used my phone to check the CCTV cameras. Y/N and Jin hyung had left the place and I suddenly felt empty. 

"Why are you looking for me, Y/N?" I whispered as I looked at her face. She was back at the chocolate fountain. 

{Flashback}

"Jungkooook," she whined.

She said she wanted a chocolate fountain for our wedding.

"Princess, it's our wedding and not a kid's party," I chuckled.

"Don't you love me?" she pouted.

I pinched her cheeks, "Of course I love y--"

"Then place a chocolate fountain."

I scratched my head and nodded slowly. Her eyes widened and she pulled me into her hug.

"Thank you, Kook!" 

"You're welcome, Princess."

{End of Flashback}

Everything that we planned for our wedding was in their wedding.

I walked outside the room then climbed down behind the venue to avoid getting caught by the security.

My phone rang and it was Aunt Hyorin.

[I'll send you the location. Let's go now.]

Call Ended.

I went inside my car and took one last glance of the wedding reception before fulling leaving the venue.

My eyes were focused on the road. My heart was beating faster and faster every second. I was a little happy for her because she looked happy with my brother.

Just like in the past life, I have decided to let her go.

I parked for a while beside the busy road and checked the coordinates. After seeing them, I drove immediately.

Upon arrival, I saw several vehicles that I assumed were our men's.

One of the vans' doors opened which revealed Aunt Hyorin who was wearing black boots, black pants, and a black shirt. Her hair was pony-tailed and she was wearing a black mask.

I went out of the vehicle and looked at her.

"Ready?" she asked as she handed me a gun.

I nodded at her and she signaled our men to enter the house.

As some of our men went towards the front door, others went behind. I climbed up the gate and went inside the house. It was dark and there was no light aside from the bulb that lit up the staircase. I cocked my gun to ensure that I was ready to kill no matter what.

"Who are y--"

I immediately pulled the trigger at the man who was about to interrogate me.

Seconds later, I saw my target descending downstairs. A smirk appeared on my lips as I stood beside the hand railings of the stairs, waiting for her to notice me.

"Jason, what are you doing there? Didn't I tell you to sleep because we have a business transaction tomorrow?"

I did not respond. I was still standing there like I was a mannequin.

"Jason! Didn't you hear me?!" she raised her voice.

I raised my head and met her eyes. The moment we stared at each other, she immediately took one step backwards.

"Y-You--"

"How are you, Jisoo?" I asked as I pointed her at my gun.

"NO! HELP! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed loudly.

Any moment by now, I was sure that her scream awakened all the asleep guards and even Chanyeol.

"Too loud," I teasingly whined. "Shall I shut your mouth, forever?"

I heard her muffled sobs as she slowly walked away from me, but I was too fast. I grabbed her hair and dragged her towards the garden. I pushed her to the ground.

"I wouldn't forget how you betrayed Y/N and how you tried to kill Rose. I would never forget how you even framed Lisa for it."

She looked at me angrily, "You're doing this for Y/N?" She chuckled. "You are stupid, Jungkook. If only you had chosen Li--"

"Jimin did not choose you too," I chuckled darkly. "If you had only worked with me, I could have spared your life."

"You were able to take Y/N away. You should have done well!"

"Why didn't you take Jimin away before?"

"H-He pushed everyone away!"

"Sounds sad," I smiled at her. I pointed her the cold end of the silencer gun, "Any last words?"

"Y/N will never be y--"

"JISOO!"

A gunshot was heard around the house. Drips of blood-stained my clothes but I did not care. I looked behind me and saw a gun on my back.

"W-Why did you shoot her?!" Chanyeol was shaking because of anger.

"Move," I said.

"I will kill y-you!" he said.

I shot his hand causing the gun to slip away from his grip.

"I am giving you this chance to run away from me," I then hit him on his head with a gun and let him fall on the cold ground.

I met Aunt Hyorin outside along with our men. They were carrying Jisoo who was tied up and her mouth was covered with cloth.

"Let's go," she said as she rode her van. I went to my car and looked at my phone only to find one text message.

From: Hyung

Jungkook, did you send these men?

'What men?' I asked myself. I did not respond at all and began driving towards our headquarters.

As soon as I arrived, I saw our men dragging Jisoo behind the house which was the way where people were tortured and about ninety percent of them never come back alive.

I walked behind Aunt Hyorin who was behind our men. 

"How is the operation with the Park?" Aunt Hyorin spoke.

"Park?" I cleared my throat.

"Oh," she chuckled. "I did not inform you. I sent men to attack the Parks--"

"And almost all of us are dead..."

We looked behind us and saw a bloodied man. He was wounded. Aunt Hyorin's eyes squinted.

"What happened?"

"The Parks were able to fight at once when we attacked so even if they were outnumbered, we still lost."

My heartbeat was getting faster every second.

"How is Park Y/N?" I asked at once.

"She is safe, Mr. Jeon," I sighed loudly as if the weight on my chest was removed.

"Treat him," Aunt Hyorin ordered. "Bring Jisoo to the last room."

"Why did you order an attack that I did not know?" I raised my voice a bit louder than usual.

"Jung--"

"Aunt, tell me. Are you really my ally or you're just using my feelings for your own agenda?!" I yelled.

She shook her head and smiled a little, "Parks took something from me. I will take everything from them."

"Did you kill Jimin hyung's mother?" 

"I am not going to answer that," Aunt said and walked away from me.

For a moment, I felt so stupid. It was as if I regretted my decision of becoming a Jeon.

---Park Jimin's POV---

"Eleven of our men died. Seventeen are wounded," RM hyung reported.

I ran my hand my hand across my hair, "Send the families of the deceased one billion won."

"On it," J-Hope hyung said.

I was staring at Jin hyung who was looking at his phone.

"Jungkook..."

I looked at once at Y/N as she immediately raised her head.

"He did not answer my message."

"These men are with eagle tattoos. I am sure they came from Jeon Hyorin's men," Suga hyung answered.

"But Ju--"

"Jin hyung," Suga hyung cut him. "Jungkook chose to leave us for Jeon Hyorin. Whether he knows it or not, he is a part of the group. He is our enemy."

"JIMIN! JIMIN!"

We all looked outside and a man hurried towards us, "Mr. Park Chanyeol is outside."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What is he doing here?"

The man bowed his head, "He says he seeks for help and is willing to give everything he can to help you."

"What's the catch?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I know who killed your mother."

I looked behind my man and immediately grabbed my gun. I pointed it at him.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly.

Y/N held my hand, "Let him speak, Jimin-ah."

"Jeon Hyorin... took everything away from me. Sh-She got Jisoo and everything that I have. I could help you find who killed your mother, Jimin."

"How could I believe you?" I asked. "You are the reason why our father died."

"Truth to be told, we are supposed to attack you tomorrow but instead, we got attacked by Jeon Hyorin. They are going to kill Jisoo if we won't kill them first."

"What else can I get after we're done with the Jeons?"

Chanyeol knelt in front of us, "You can avenge our father's death. Y/N can avenge my mistakes at her. You are free to kill me."

My eyes looked around everyone, waiting for what they will say. I looked at Suga hyung for a long time. I wanted his answer. For a few more seconds, we were just staring at each other. A small smile formed on my lips when I got his answer.

He nodded once at me and sighed.

"Deal."

---End of Chapter 31---

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
50.3K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
316K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
128K 2.7K 16
Y/n and the Bangtan boys have been friends since she joined her "parents" gang. Everyone in their friendship group has a dark past but what will happ...